Filed accepted 2/17 still no ddd

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Filed accepted 2/17 still no ddd

• This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by SteveD.
  • Topic Starter
    @ohiomomx3

Am I the only one who filed and got accepted 2/17 that has not got a ddd I feel like I’m the only one so let me know if you are 2/17 and still haven’t go a ddd

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        SteveD

….

Flipmode

Same here!!!

@ohiomomx3

I still don’t have a did I called irs today and they said nothing is wrong they just haven’t processed it yet so maybe that is what’s going on with the rest of 2/17 filers who haven’t got a did yet

Candice
                @ccpsmith

Filed and accepted 2/16 and still no movement on wmr. Unable to view transcripts.

Ada
                  @getthatmoney

Me too! I have the exact same, EITC, ACTC, look back and schedule C. Nothing!!!

MM

What’s a cycle code? How do you know if you are weekly or daily?
                    Filed and accepted 2/16
                    EITC, ACTC, look back option
                    Fees taken out of refund filed with TT
                    No movement 1 bar on WMR
                    I cannot access transcripts, waiting on my code through the mail

Deeva

Filed and accepted 2/16 and still nothing

Iwantitnow
                        @iwantitnow

Filed and accepted 2/17. No DDD and transcript not updated yet either. 1 bar WMR. All as of a few minutes ago. Nothing. Nada! I used Tax Slayer and paid fees up front. EIC, child tax, look back, schedule C. My past deposits seem to come on Wednesdays. My cycle codes always end in 05

Candice
                          @ccpsmith

Filed and accepted the 16th and nothing yet.

Kayakgal

Mine was accepted fed 14th still nothing

Ada
                              @getthatmoney

Me! Applied/accepted 2/17. EIC and ACTC and look back. Bar completely disappeared today. No amount only tt 152

SteveD

Plenty of people who have been accepted WAY before you haven’t updated yet. Give it another week. There’s a hundred million tax returns that need to be processed.

KJ2020

I filed on 2/17 and I haven’t seen any movement either. I also can’t access my transcripts.

Lilly

Me I still haven’t got one I’m a weekly too so maybe next week

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.