Filed 01/31/2023 HRB

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Filed 01/31/2023 HRB

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Noelle.
  • Topic Starter
    Noelle

I filed and was accepted on 01/31/2023 through hrb, received a small advance. No EITC but do get child tax credit and adoption credit. I also have a small offset. Anyways, I never received path message, never got the normal message you get for offset, it just keeps saying Still being processed at 1 bar. Uggh this is frustrating, transcripts still say NA, I also did the ID me to log in so i don’t think I should have to ID verify? I don’t understand what the hold up is???

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Noelle

Talked to someone, they said they did not start processing my refund until 02/18 so I have to wait 21 days from that date, then she said hold on she now sees 2 different dates, got place on a “brief 5-7 minute hold” 4 times, Then she comes back and tell me that there was an issue, she can’t see what it is but I need to wait until 04/12 :(

LSU316

I think you just have to keep pushing through with the options at that point to get to a person….once you get to them they ask if it is individual or business. It worked like a charm for me.

LSU316

Yea they said it was on the 8959 Additional Medicare Tax form. I looked at it and only could see possible minor rounding issues that had no bearing on the ultimate outcome of the form…..if thats it it is incredibly nitpicky.

LSU316
                LSU316

I used this thread a little down the page:

https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/how-i-got-a-human-in-less-than-10-minutes/

I used the exact phone number listed there and all the options that person suggested and was able to get to a person.

Jennifer Starr
                    @jstarr

@Noelle yes, it will take you to business taxes, just go through the 1,3,2,7,1,1 and you will get a live agent that will transfer you. Ignore it being business taxes.

ShottyB

Filed and accepted 1/25 TT no credits and still processing but no letters and don’t owe

Noelle

Didn’t work, no more spiel about changing phone systems and it took me to business taxes 😕

Amerie

By 4/1….wow I’m about to call when I get off work to make sure I’m not under review or anything 😐

LSU316

I used that thread (how I got a human in less than 10 minutes) a little down the page. I used the number and options suggested in that thread and got right through.

Noelle

What is a good phone number to call? I can never get through to anyone

LSU316

I was accepted on 1/28 through Turbo Tax and was in the same boat as you with no offset. I had one bar on WMR saying still processing and all NA in transcript.

I called IRS and the first person said that she couldn’t even see that I filed a return so she escalated and gave me to another agent with a transfer PIN. This agent allegedly could see my return and said that is was delayed due to a minor correction being made. Said to call back then if WMR doesn’t update by 4/1.

Amerie

It’s been longer than 21 days for you .you need to give the irs a call

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.