FEB 12th, 13th or 15th filers check in HERE

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season FEB 12th, 13th or 15th filers check in HERE

• This topic has 75 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Steve.
  • Topic Starter
    NaturalMe

Filed and accepted February 12th on a Saturday praying this tax season go smooth iam a PATHER

Viewing 74 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Steve

Files 2/13 and no progress – called IRS today and as per them letter 12C is being drafted and will be sent by end of week or next week.
          I have a reddit discussion as well:
          https://www.reddit.com/r/IRS/comments/11jkdx7/filed_and_accepted_on_213_with_no_movement_anyone/

Anyone in similar situation got a 12C?

Steve

Files 2/13 and no progress – called IRS today and as per them letter 12C is being drafted and will be sent by end of week or next week.

Anyone in similar situation got a 12C?

Steve

Filed Feb-13, accepted within an hour.
              No transcripts yer, WMR removed the Tax Topic 152 and shows the below message:

Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. For more information about processing delays, please see our Refund Frequently Asked Questions.
              Please Note:
              For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go.

Anyone else in the same boat? Should I wait or be worried?

needmyrefund

Accepted 2/13. Last week WMR updated to “still processing” and I thought I am going to be on a long delay. But transcripts updated today with DDD of 3/8. So for people with the “still processing” it does not mean all the time that you are on hold for a long delay. Last year I filed early as soon as they were accepting e-files mid-January, but had to wait all the way to July to get my refund! This year, I decided to wait to mid-February to file.

Mamaof3

Update:

Turns out my ddd was 3/1 and I saw 2 bars this morning.
                  Bluebird posted 2/24 at noon
                  Discover posted this morning 2/27 at 2:50a

Details in my earlier post.
                  All the best to everyone.

Channi

I updated today for Ddd of 3/1 first time banking with Chime will post if my deposit comes early.

Sarah #2

To thoes who don’t have access to transcripts when did you try and did you have issues. I had issues at first with the ID@me to make an account. I finally wad successful my issue was picture of my DL I talk to someone the ID&Me thing will connect you it took 5 min once connected.

Ana

I filed and was accepted 2/9 and STILL stuck on one bar on WMR! Im hoping I’m a weekly update and will see a DDD in the morning…

Mamaof3

Filed TT 2/13 at 5a accepted 20 mins PATH, EITC etc No access to my transcripts. WMR shows Tax Topic 152 Split refund b/w Discover bank & Bluebird card. Paid TT fees upfront. At noon today got notification of refund on Bluebird, nothing on Discover. Suspect my ddd is 2/27 and Bluebird posted today not 2/27 because they always post early. At the time of this post Discover has not credited my account yet.
                          Hang in there folks! Will update Discover post.

Sarah #2

I haven’t checked my transcript yet I’m seeing what everyone is going through first b4 spiraling. I also want to say to everyone who filed with no update yet. It’s still can happen throughout the day, also don’t worry yet. It can take up to 45 days easy and no problems. Also mire then not people who answer the irs numbers read a script or read generic responses for ur questions . I’ll try to post link to show how they answer.

Sarah #2

Hey Mr B. My dreams have come true :) . Yea I have certain opinions about everything going on an most woke people wouldn’t agree with me buy I mean no harm. Yes reach out smpbuggie @ gmail

YahsDaughta
                                @yahsdaughta

Filed 2/15
                                Transcripts updated overnight
                                DDD for 3/1

Self employed
                                ETIC
                                CTC
                                MARRIED/Joint
                                New baby as well

Channi

14th filer, with TT, Pather, has not updated still at 1 bar hopefully updates overnight but I’m estimating probably get mine 28th or 3/1 Iam also banking with Chime this year, previous years I used Rushcard wmr would receive about 6-12 hrs not before ddd.

needmyrefund

Accepted 2/13. On Feb. 22nd WMR changed from being processed to “still being processed” and all transcripts showed N/A. Today, updated to Account Transcript have 2022 on it (previously N/A), but clicking on it shows no return filed and all 0’s. Does the WMR “still being processed” means I’m screwed and up for a long delay again this year? Sigh.

Mary

@naturalme, you’re welcome. I got my ddd for the 27th 2 days ago. I filed the 16th

Crystal
                                        @crymarie00

Updated Transcripts for me too!! 03/01/2023 Deposit Date :) GL everyone!

RoRo

Filed and accepted on 15th
                                          Transcripts updated to DDD of 03/01/2023
                                          Im an 05, weekly.

NaturalMe

@Mary thanks for checking in did you receive good news also

Mary

Congratulations NaturalMe, I specifically came back to check on you😂

NaturalMe

Hey everyone I updated withh a DDD OF 3-01-2023 filed February the 12th praying for everyone to get their coins

Ready4life

Transcripts popped in this morning YALL!!

ShottyB

Ha! It’s the rebates for fed, Georgia and Georgia refund! Ha great timing! Hoping to get back a total of 21k as I find every loophole I can as I don’t want my money going to the Ukraine or to shoot a ballon down (800k for 1 balloon…I am in wrong business ha ha ) . Sarah 2, I can be your sugar daddy!

Sarah #2

Well if you need help spending the random deposit. I’m in Cleveland ohio and willing to accept male or females at this point to experience being spoiled if that’s the correct term. Lol I’ll even take a flower.

ShottyB

Weird, I just got another deposit on my chime account! 3rd this month!

Sarah #2

Does it tell you to call now can you copy and paste what it says exactly.

ShottyB

When should I call you about the status of my refund?
                                                            Call us about your refund status only if Where’s My Refund? directs you to contact us.

Andrea
                                                              @aleanne67

Well hoping to see updates tonight fingers crossed for all of us to see some movement. Filed 2/14, wmr still processing with tax topic 152 amount gone, transcripts blank all 0’s…. That update on Tuesday night before that it was n/a.

Sarah #2

Hey naturalme
                                                                I’ll post if I see anything
                                                                I’m so dumb the first week I couldn’t log into wmr so automatically I was like ok irs bring on the stress. I didn’t even look at transcripts cuz it was couple days since e-filing 2/14 on TTax. So I looked at my return an i was putting in the total amount from state and federal refund. Once I put right amount it worked. Lol. Then I checked transcripts and it had NA top 2 options and the bottom 2 options had the year but they were blank.

NaturalMe

Please update if yall see some change

Andrea
                                                                    @ilovemoney80

@aleanne67 Mine has not changed. I have one bar with We have received your tax return and it is being processed. My transcripts say N/A. All I can do is wait. I think you will get your DDD soon.

NaturalMe

This make me anxious all I need is for me to process please LORD

Robert

I filed on the 16th, transcripts updated overnight last night showing issue date of 02/27, and Veridian Credit Union is showing a shadowed deposit as of this afternoon dated for the 27th. I’m not sure if it will be released any earlier than that.

• #4531663
                                                                        Mary

I filed the 17th, just managed to check account transcripts. I had an 846 code for the date of 2-27-2023.

Wmr stil shows 1 bar, TT152, and being processed. Y’alls gotta be this same update, hopefully

• #4531599
                                                                          Meme

Your updates should come tomorrow.

• #4531598
                                                                            needmyrefund

Accepted 2/13. WMR today updated to “still being processed” with 1 bar, and refund amount gone. I think this is going to be a long process again.

• #4531575
                                                                              Andrea
                                                                                @aleanne67

My wmr updated this morning to “still being processed” tax topic 152 still there, refund amount gone, transcript 2022 there now but all 0’s and says no tax return filed on it. Don’t have a good feeling based on everything I’ve read about still being processed…. I’m bummed

• #4531537
                                                                                Crystal
                                                                                  @crymarie00

@mary it says: “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”

[quote quote=4531129]Crystal, does it say being processed or still being processed? In my experience there’s a difference.[/quote]

• #4531389
                                                                                  NaturalMe

Please update if yall see some changes I’m going to try to sleep but……who cares…..dreaming of an update

• #4531471
                                                                                    Mildred_Gold

Still nothing updated on transcripts. Opted to go with the deposit on the GreenDot card this year through the online tax company, as opposed to the stix-n-brix I usually do, hoping to get the $$ faster and Imma still waiting around, lol.

• #4531467
                                                                                      Blue moon

I finally moved form n/a to a dd for the 27th of February I filed on the 11th and they just updated this morning

• #4531444
                                                                                        NaturalMe

Anybody see any movement

• #4531366
                                                                                          Ana

I filed on Feb 9th and I’m still stuck at one bar, so I wouldn’t be worried yet….

• #4531350
                                                                                            Steve

Filed Feb-13, accepted within an hour. Since then no updater, neither in WMR nor in transcripts.! Anyone in the same boat?

• #4531316
                                                                                              Andrea
                                                                                                @aleanne67

Finally someone in the same boat! I’m so stressed out I filed 2/14 accepted same day im at one bar absolutely no movement on transcript stuck at n/a. I thought for sure there would be update today I’m really getting worried

• #4531241
                                                                                                Andrea
                                                                                                  @ilovemoney80

I filed on 2.15 it took about 20 to 30 mins and I was accepted but since then nothing. On my transcripts, I have N/A, on WMR TT152, and it is being processed.

I filed in Georgia some say this year the state is coming before federal I have never had that happen to me. My state has not updated either – not even so much as saying it was accepted.

I just hope we all receive some good news soon!!

• #4531262
                                                                                                  Mary

In my*

• #4531260
                                                                                                    Mary

@ready4avica

I’m my experience still being processed means there’s a hold of or some kind where as being being processed has meant they’re actually working on it and it’s on their radar. Every time I’ve had it’s still being processed there was a hold up and I’d switch to being processed before I’d get a ddd

• #4531190
                                                                                                      NaturalMe

YALL my bad

• #4531188
                                                                                                        NaturalMe

what is yellow as of date mine is March 06, 2023 last year my as of date was March 09, 2022

• #4531166
                                                                                                          im waiting like you :)

I filed on the 15th. Accepted same day. WMR is at 1 bar and transcripts are n/a. I’m hoping to see some transcript movement by Thursday.

• #4531140
                                                                                                            Ready4avaca

Whats the difference between still processing and processing?

• #4531129
                                                                                                              Mary

Crystal, does it say being processed or still being processed? In my experience there’s a difference.

• #4531105
                                                                                                                Danni
                                                                                                                  @dani

The exact same as crystal except I filed Sunday the 12th

• #4531099
                                                                                                                  Crystal
                                                                                                                    @crymarie00

No updates yet –
                                                                                                                    Filed/Accepted 2/13 – Transcripts as of this AM show N/A for the Return and for Record of Account Transcript. Account Transcript, and Wage & Income Transcript show 2022, but there isn’t anything in them. WMR still only has 1 bar with Tax Topic 152.

• #4531061
                                                                                                                    NaturalMe

Keep each other updated

• #4531060
                                                                                                                      NaturalMe

Hey all just wanna push this back to the top let’s jeep each other updated

• #4531012
                                                                                                                        NaturalMe

Anybody

• #4530967
                                                                                                                          NaturalMe

Anybody with these dates see a change or anything just wishful thinking

• #4530771
                                                                                                                            NaturalMe

Anybody see any updates and have anyone ever updated on Saturday night into Sunday if I remember correctly I do every year

• #4530345
                                                                                                                              Steve

Filed 2/13 FreetaxUSA accepted hour later. My RSU sales triggered form 8453 to be sent to IRS, which mailed 2/13. Nothing shows up in WMR and transcripts until today 2/17.

• #4530319
                                                                                                                                Kdaih

Not even 10 mins after I posted my deposit hit my bank! I could cry I’m so grateful. This was the fastest I’ve ever received my refund from federal! I bank with Varo Bank in case anyone is curious. My bank doesn’t hold funds.

• #4530215
                                                                                                                                  Bob

Filed 2/14 freetaxusa accepted hour later. Transcripts updated to 2/23 direct deposit date this morning. WMR still at first bar. I won’t get my money early because Chase sucks a big dick.

• #4530301
                                                                                                                                    Kdaih

Bob, you give me hope! Lol praying mine updated with a DDD I wish I could see my transcripts. I have Varo Bank, so if I do have a DDD I should get it released early. I know some with a DDD of 2/22 and Varo got deposits yesterday afternoon. I desperately need this $ to fix my car.

• #4530272
                                                                                                                                      Mellex
                                                                                                                                        @mellex

Filed and accepted 2/14 about 15 minutes later – WMR with one bar and 152 message but don’t have access to transcripts.

• #4530245
                                                                                                                                        Bob

Filed and accepted 2/14 WMR shows one bar but transcripts show DDD of 2/23. I use Chase so it won’t deposit early.

• #4530237
                                                                                                                                          Crystal
                                                                                                                                            @crymarie00

Filed/Accepted 2/13 – Transcripts as of this AM show N/A for the Return & Record of Account Transcript, Account Transcript, and Wage & Income Transcript show 2022, but there isn’t anything in them. WMR still only has 1 bar with Tax Topic 152.
                                                                                                                                            There is some movement :)

• #4530147
                                                                                                                                            Kdaih

Bumping to see if anyone updated this morning. I can’t see my transcripts. Filed 2/14 through FreeTaxUSA Accepted 2/14.

• #4529815
                                                                                                                                              Melissavsherself

Accepted 2/11. No path nor EIC/ACTC, etc. Playing the waiting game til next week, then I’ll obsess.

• #4529714
                                                                                                                                                NaturalMe

I’m taking this back to the top most got there 846 last night now the wait begins for us please update with any changes

• #4529477
                                                                                                                                                  NaturalMe

The PATH should lift midnight tonight

• #4529403
                                                                                                                                                    Shywantthecash

When will the oath message be gone

• #4529402
                                                                                                                                                      NaturalMe

Hope everything go smooth for us

• #4529248
                                                                                                                                                        Crystal
                                                                                                                                                          @crymarie00

Filed & Accepted 2/13/2023 WMR 1 bar – EITC Topic 152

• #4529239
                                                                                                                                                          Sunny C

Filed 2/12, accepted about 20 minutes later, I’m not a PATHer , WMR shows 1 bar today

• #4529181
                                                                                                                                                            NaturalMe

☝️🗣To correct myself 🤭it’s actually Sunday 🤭and oh yeah 14th filers also check in

Viewing 74 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.