Errors department

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Errors department

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jahnai.
  • Topic Starter
    Jahnai

I filed 2/8 on tt , got accepted withing hours. Was expected to come march 1st. Got the delayed mesdage the saturday before. I called i irs i had a small error they were able to fix. Now they said about 8 weeks had any got theres earlier from what they said

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jahnai

@ozzy stay patient

Ozzy

@jahnai no i have N/A

Jahnai

@ozzy are you able to see your transcripts

Ozzy

I filed 2/1 and got the delayed message 2/18. I called thia morning and was told that my refund was in errors department, that i had to wait 10 weeks from the date they received it witch is 2/1. She couldn’t tell me what the error was or even if there was an error, they could just be checking for errors. Maybe since i claimed a new dependent and the stimulus that came with it it when straight to errors for verification 🤷🏾‍♂️

Stac

Transcripts showing 846 code with date of 3/9 this morning. Wmr still showing delayed.

Jeremy
                    @jamedlock83

[quote quote=4518982]Same situation same story
                    We can’t all be in the errors dept
                    Filed 2/7 updated this past Saturday to delay
                    Weekly
                    No movement[/quote]

We aren’t all in errors department. IRS is holding refunds to collect interest on it. Which should be illegal, but it’s not.

Jahnai

Okay thank you everyone i appreciate it

Ms tax

I was in errors now I’m out I created a post explaining my tax situation called last update for 1 day. I can answer questions there. Well anyways good luck until next year

Scarletbegonia82

Same situation same story
                          We can’t all be in the errors dept
                          Filed 2/7 updated this past Saturday to delay
                          Weekly
                          No movement

TNmomof5

If you will look on about every post there is information on this. It won’t take 8 weeks. That is very common for the IRS to tell you that. You should see movement soon if they truly fixed it.

Stac

Oh, and I’m still NA on transcripts

Stac

I filed 2/5 w TT. Same thing. Called IRS. They said there was an error. Wouldn’t say what it was or what was affected. Said it had been fixed already and I was re accepted on 2/25 and to wait 8 weeks. I really hope it isn’t that long.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.