Direct deposit date 3/16 santa barbara watch part

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Direct deposit date 3/16 santa barbara watch part

• This topic has 39 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Arya.
  • Topic Starter
    Jahnai

Where yall out

Viewing 38 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Arya

Yea, mine is over 10k, and I just got an email from Chime to provide them with my ID and tax refund, and you will only have 24 hours to reply; otherwise, they will return your refund.

proudma30

Got my refund today I use bluebird good luck all

Alprofit

@FEME
              It’s iffy. Anything over $10k typically is mailed in the form of a check. But it is the federal government. And you don’t have a brick & mortar traditional account.

P

Oops 4:14 😂😂

P

It is what it is. Someone got their NetSpend an hour ago… with TT and fees, saw this on IGMR Facebook page. There’s hope but I’m over it. When it comes it comes, so if the 16th is when, what can you or I do? Lol. Here’s to waiting.

Sade
                    @time4me

Funded as well!! Yay

P

Cheers to 4/14 😏💯

Sade
                        @time4me

still showing unfunded

WhatRefund?

Tried logging into Sbtpg and the other bank but they both say login infor incorrect… I have a DDD for 3/16. Help

Jahnai

I called

TL Neal

I figured as much. Did you call them or just best guess?

Jahnai

There waiting until the 16th to deposit so dony expect any earlier than said they havent sent it yet smh

Feme

Has anyone had a refund bigger than 10k deposited? I’m being told that chime will make you provide more information or something before they will let you get your money, but I can’t find anything that says it.

Bamboozled

Funded.. waiting on CK 😒 5 days early my a**

Jahnai

Thank you all

TL Neal

I was funded this morning. I’ll let ya’ll know when the deposit goes through. Using Netspend.

Bphil

Still nada

Jahnai

Not even going look smh

Jahnai

I got mines 414 last yr so patientence

Shall

Still nothing

Jahnai

Check around 3 or 4

proudma30

Mine’s been funded since last night but it said it sent the money I haven’t gotten anything yet I’m using bluebird

Kaiin

Funded this morning. How long does TT take to get your refund back to you after being funded? I had mine sent to the credit karma card.

Jahnai

@kphil check thiz afternoon

MontoyaToya
                                                          @ksouth

Thanks you guys!!! I checked, and I’m funded as well!! I could reaaaallllyyyyyy get used to them sending my Return in 8 days or less every year lol

Bphil

I don’t think I will be using credit karma next year only thing that stinks is if you don’t use it you can’t get an advance…

Bphil

I got funded through sbtpg but credit karma claims they still don’t see my money

Terribusa00

Finally funded…. it has been a very long wait this year…..

Tyrone Biggums

funded on the tpg site!

Jahnai

I mean @shall

Sade
                                                                      @time4me

Yessss funded

Jahnai

Yayyy what bank yu have shari

• #4520568
                                                                        Shall

Funded bay beeeee

• #4520566
                                                                          Jahnai

Everybody check the santa barbara website im funded!!!

• #4520564
                                                                            Jahnai

Because last year it was same process and i got my refund day before which would be today.

• #4520550
                                                                              Jahnai

Idont believe the updated at night u have to check during day like around 11

• #4520548
                                                                                MontoyaToya
                                                                                  @ksouth

Still unfunded. No changes for me as of yet.

• #4520542
                                                                                  Txmadelady

Still unfunded as well.

• #4520540
                                                                                    Grateful

Still unfunded for me. I use chime and I’m hoping it is on time.

Viewing 38 reply threads
                                                                                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.