Deposit date!! 2/13 filer

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Deposit date!! 2/13 filer

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Coco129.
  • Topic Starter
    Stacy C.

I filed and accepted on 2/13.

I just checked my bank and my refund is pending deposit for 2/12!!

NA on transcripts. WMR still says still processing with amount to the side.

Woohoo!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Coco129

Finally update on my transcript I have code 507 not sure what that means and code 806 I’m unsure of but the dates are 4/15/21 and 4/26/21. Anyone know what’s going on

Danni
            @dani

Updated 846 ddd 4/14 f/a 2/13 wmr still says being processed no tax topic since 3/6 . Let me know if you have any questions

Stacy C

2/13 filed and accepted via TT

Updated overnight!
              Cycle code 20211403

My transcripts are available, and my WMR updated with my deposit date.

No adjustment on the UE.

Tawana

Filed on Feb 12th excepted on that day. Lost everything on March 6th. Same lame ass message “still being processed, refund date when available ” 55 days of the same shit πŸ˜’ I can not access my transcript. The IRS is not telling me shit πŸ˜’ but I read there’s another damn stimulus coming. GIVE US OUR DAMN MONEY πŸ’° 😀 πŸ˜’ and hire me so I can set in front of the computer with my damn return and PUSH THE DAMN BUTTON πŸ˜’

Amanda

I filed and accepted 2/14 no update on WMR huat the still processing message….
                  Cant check transcripts online but when they came n mail monday they still show N/A so fingers crossed we get a DDD soon I am a weekly so we will see…. 🀞

JLB1270
                    @brayb

@Stacy C, That is bizarre! I bet they will update overnight for you.

Stacy C

My transcripts still say NA! That’s why I was shocked when I saw the pending deposit!

JLB1270
                        @brayb

@Stacy C. Congratulations! I was just curious as to what your cycle code is? Are you a 20211205? I am and filed on 2/11 still waiting so was just curious. Congrats again!

Stacy C.

4/12 deposit date!!! Sorry.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.