DDD3/1 SBTG to Chime Cashapp etc

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season DDD3/1 SBTG to Chime Cashapp etc

• This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Rose.
  • Topic Starter
    Rose

For those of us waiting on our DD for 3/1 and have chime or cashapp etc. but are waiting on SBTG give your updates here for those of us hoping for early deposits! Tell us when SBTG updated for you etc.

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Rose

Finally chimed at 6:24pm

Ck

Ddd 3/1. Funded as of 8 p.m. last night. Last year it hit my chime 2 hours after funded and my sister’s also hit right after funded as well. So hopefully soon. Come on chime!!

Rose

Mine says funded too! Woohoo just waiting on chime!!

Sade

Great news ! I also had a ddd 3/1 sbtpg chime- SBTPG finally says funded ! Alright Chime it’s time to do your thing!

SRoo89

Sorry let me clarify ddd 3/1 sbtpg chime- SBTPG finally says funded now just waiting on Chime!!!!!

SRoo89

FUNDED!!!

Rose

Nothing yet smh still unfunded

NicoleCourt

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, be blessed! https://gofund.me/3ff6175d

Jmelissa

Filed and accepted 2/16 with TT, fee through refund. (HOH, no CTC this year, but yes to 1 dep w College credit)
                          No movement on WMR through 2/23 (and transcripts showed NA)
                          2/23 transcript updated with 846 code and 3/1 DDD
                          2/25 WMR updated to second bar (refund approved).

Just waiting for SBTG (TT’s processor) to update and then deposit to Chime.

Will post when SBTG updates>>>>

Good luck everyone!

Jmelissa

@rose YW!
                            WMR updated today with the second bar and DDD approved for 3/1.

Ana

Also have DDD of 3/1, I filed 2/9 so right at 21 days which I’m a little sad about but I’m just relieved to finally have my date. I got the CK advance this year and last year, I think I got it middle of the night on the deposit date last year so I’m not expecting any earlier.

Rose

WMR finally updated to refund approved with ddd of 3/1 this morning. Still no update on SBTG

Mike

Same ddd 03 .1 will post when sb updates

Rose

@Cs82 and @Jmelissa thank you both for your updates!

Jmelissa

-Filed 2/16 with TT as HOH, no CTC, but yes to 1 dependent in college with the college tax credit.
                                      -Transcript updated 2/23 with 846 3/1 DDD (Chime).
                                      *That was FAST (last year was a PATHER with CTC, been a PATHER for years, but not this year, so I guess that is why all was processed more quickly).
                                      -SBTG is showing the amount to be received, but received of course still shows 0.00).
                                      -I’ll update you when the deposit goes into the Chime account.
                                      Good luck everyone!

Cs82
                                        @cs82

Have the same deposit date of 3/1. We got the loan hoping SBTG doesn’t take forever. Will keep you updated .

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                    • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.