DDD of 3/2, post HERE!

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season DDD of 3/2, post HERE!

• Topic Starter
    Brittany
      @brittlane08

Updated this am with a DDD of 3/2, anyone else?

Viewing 29 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brittany
          @brittlane08

Refund with SECU hit at 3am as soon as the system came back up from nightly processing.

Brittany
            @brittlane08

Not mine…not yet anyways…SECU here maybe will deposit in overnight processing.

Wowzerz

3/2 DD’s went out see yall next year!!!

Jadebiteyou

I had my refund sent to HRB emerald card; ddd 3/2 and I checked about 30 minutes ago and it’s been deposited into my card!

Waiting

OMG!!! I just checked my account after I posted the last message and the money is there!!!! I didn’t know they pay in the afternoon… hope yall get yours soon!!!

Waiting

I was hoping I’d get it early but I guess I have to wait till the 2nd… Anyone else already get there money? Or still waiting?

GenaV

Refund recieved. Deposit to TT CARD THIS MORNING AT 8AM. FILED AND ACCEPTED 2/15 SBTG SITE STILL HASNT UPDATED.
                      MY DAUGHTER FIELD JUST 6 DAYS AGO AND STIMULUS AND RECEIVED HERS THIS MORNING FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK. GOOD LUCK HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIRS THIS MORNING TOO

Brittany
                        @brittlane08

Nope. My online access is down due to nightly processing
                        ..fingers crossed!

Wowzerz

Anyone get their money early?

Wowzerz

Pather filed 2/20 with JH accepted 2/21 DDD of 3/2. I am so surprised it was really fast this year. Normally I would wait about three weeks.

Metalheart
                              @xenka

I’m 3/2 also! That was super fast for me, I only just filed on 2/21, and it got accepted same night even though that was a Sunday. WMR was up by either Mon or Tue, transcripts Thurs, and WMR on Fri! So happy! BoA for me, which is never ever early. Always exactly the day of.

Kim

Filed 02/02/2021
                                Transmitted & accepted 2/12/2021 WMR updated today DDD 03/03 Filed TT paid fees up front and used PayPal account for DD

MikeFromOhio

Accepted 2/12, DDD 3/2, fees taken out and advance through TT

WMR updated yesterday with the DDD

SBTPG went from only showing the advance, to showing some of the fees being taken out, but still not showing they received any money.

Amanda
                                    @deadbug34

Doesn’t seem like there are very many of us 3/2s 🤷🏻‍♀️

Amanda
                                      @deadbug34

3/2 DDD I sure I’ll have to wait for my local credit union. Really considering a prepaid for the future.

J

3/2 ddd brick and mortar bank though so I don’t expect it before the 2nd. Just glad my refund was approved.

Curious

Anyone get their redund before transcripts updated?

Kymi

WMR showed DD 3/2 this morning. Path Eic. Accepted 2/13. Happy tax season. 🥰

Jadebiteyou

Accepted 2/17 and wmr updated this morning with ddd 3/2. I did claim the rebate recovery because I had a baby in November.

Tam

Files for it ended up getting it an to late to change it on my taxes wonder whats going to happen

Brittany
                                                  @brittlane08

WMR shows 2 bars now, DDD of 3/2.

Brittany
                                                    @brittlane08

me, 2 kids both stimulus.

Jaina

Any of you take the recovery rebate credit?

GenaV

EIC SELF EMPL Turbotax filed and accepted TT CARD 2/15, just this am DD 3/2/2021
                                                        Through WMF. SANTA BARBARA SITE shows filing fees deductions only. HOPING EARLIER

Abbys

I got accepted feb 13th

Stimulus update

DDD 3/2/21

M. White

Nope. Didn’t update to nothing for me

skrill2btc

Abbys when did you get accepted?

Sunny
                                                                  @sunshinestate31

nah. thats only for the worthy and im not worthy. might get ours March 30th.

Abbys

Yes! 3/02/2021 DDD. Hoping it comes sooner.

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.