DDD OF 2/13

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season DDD OF 2/13

• This topic has 165 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nicole.
  • Topic Starter
    CABOI

I filed with TT on 1/26 and was accepted by the IRS on 1/28. This morning, when I checked WMR, I saw that a DDD of 2/13 was given. I’m having them deposit it into a prepaid card for the first time this year. Do deposits go through earlier on prepaid cards?

Viewing 164 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nicole

On the app it’s shows a date of deposit today, but it doesn’t show it was sent? Then I got an email from TurboTax at 4am saying tomorrow??? I’m so confused!

Tammy

I still see nothing. The IRS is playing with people money. The entire ordeal is confusing and you dont know what to believe.

Mikey

Nothing for me yet. Did It show on sbgt first?

David

Mine just posted as well!

Keith michael.

Direct deposit posted see you next year

Keith michael.

Just posted for everybody waiting awesome

DANA

I FILED ON 2/2 AND STILL NOTHING, NO EIC BUT I DO HAVE CTC, UGH SO AGGRAVATING! IM BROKE!

Keith michael.

So Tammy why did so many people actually receive deposits already. Like around the 10 11 and 12th in the beginning of this thread.? Thank you though for posting those dates maybe today we will start getting money

Mikey

I don’t see anything called inside info

Franny

ATTENTION look at the post on the forum inside info*******

Ronnie

No update for me either today is 31 days since accepted

Tammy

Ok, to lighten up the air for everyone. The IRS is just doing what they are required to do this year with protecting tax returns that claimed earnings. As you can view their IRS Calendar of deposit, the deposits should take effect starting tonight for most taxpayers. I have posted as follows:

2019 IRS Tax Refund Calendar

Date Accepted

Direct Deposit Sent Paper Check Mailed

Jan 28 – Feb 2, 2019

Feb 15, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Feb 3 – Feb 9, 2019

Feb 22, 2019 Mar 1, 2019

Feb 10 – Feb 16, 2019

Mar 1, 2019 Mar 8, 2019

Feb 17 – Feb 23, 2019

Mar 8, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Feb 24 – Mar 2, 2019

Mar 15, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Mar 3 – Mar 9, 2019

Mar 22, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Mar 10 – Mar 16, 2019

Mar 29, 2019 Apr 5, 2019

Mar 17 – Mar 23, 2019

Apr 5, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Mar 24 – Mar 30, 2019

Apr 12, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Mar 31 – Apr 6, 2019

Apr 19, 2019 April 26, 2019

Apr 7 – Apr 13, 2019

April 26, 2019 May 3, 2019

Apr 14 – Apr 20, 2019

May 3, 2019 May 10, 2019

Apr 21 – Apr 27, 2019

May 10, 2019 May 17, 2019

Apr 28 – May 4, 2019

May 17, 2019 May 24, 2019

Tif

On where’s my refund

Aprile

Where are you guys seeing a dd of 2/13

Keith michael.

Yes still nothing with Irs saying they sent ddd 2/13 no registered offsets calling that other number checking my ss #. It not possible they actually sent out money if we all didn’t receive yet. Frustrating year

Mikey

I didn’t file eic or anything. Still no direct deposit. Doesn’t seem like anyone with 2/13 got it.

Minnie

@Michelle i pressed #2 to talk about something i did’nt have and that sent me to customer service. LOL

Chad

I have read numerous places it doesn’t matter if you filed January 1st or yesterday if you have EaiC or child tax credit the IRS has up until the 27th to process returns.

Still_waiting

Still no DD today. A little frustrated about this.

Michelle

@minnie how do you get a hold of a person. I called and cant figure out a way to speak to anyone. I even looked it up online and followed there steps but they have changed the options.

Minnie

it has been almost 30 days since i filed and got accepted. I claimed EIC but when i called this morning i was told the had up until the 27 to process and send out. Which is crazy cause that would be pass 30 days. Tuesday is the 21 st day.

Lulu

Had DDD of 2/13. Still nothing.

Tif

I still did not receive dd dated the 13th

Ryan Jones

Had a deposit date on the 13th and I’m still waiting for the deposit on a prepaid card

Michelle

Anyone with path message previously get off of it today? Nothing updated for me. My patient’s are very thin now! Its been almost 30 days since I was accepted by IRS..

Mikey

Mine still says $0 received. Doesn’t look like anyone got it.

Donald

Check with SBTPG I added the turbo tax prepaid card for direct deposit, everything is correct routing checking but it says that they mailed a cashiers check. I have to wait until the morning to call and see why this has happened. Also they took a $50 processing fee on top of the fees TurboTax took out! Which in total was about $108

Mikey

Yep. Sorry. It’s automated. You put in your SSN. Maybe 2/13 was a typo.

Melissa

@Aviance thanks!!

Aviance

@Melissa call 800-304-3107

Melissa

@mikey…how do you do that?

Mikey

I called the phone number for offsets and it said none(wasnt expecting any)

• #4270429
                                                                        David

I’m in the same boat as many of you. DDD 2/13 but still nothing! WMR shows funds sent yet bank sees nothing. Last year I had an offset and still got it on time, not sure what’s going on this year. Talked to IRS today and they say they are unable to do anything to look it up until the 19th. This is the first year ever that my refund didn’t hit on or before the DDD.

• #4270326
                                                                          Keith michael.

C/o Tt mikey and still waiting. We all in same situation. Please list any update to receiving funds. I will post when (if) it deposits. Why us. This is the first year in last 8 that I’m in this situation that it didht deposit same day or earlier then wmr detailed

• #4270300
                                                                            Mikey

Mine never came either. Wmr DDD 2/13. Sbtpg expected but nothing ever received.

• #4270059
                                                                              Keith michael.

I used 1040.com. They are charging fees by routing to account in my name then on to my PayPal direct deposit. Wmr today shows deposit on 2/13 like anticipated but still no deposit. Anyone else go this route and received funds today’s. Thanks in advance

• #4269977
                                                                                Jaime Green

@Michelle

They should start to be releasing refunds and giving people DDD who are Pathers

• #4269976
                                                                                  Michelle

@Jaime should that mean that tomorrow morning that message should go away and we should see something different?

• #4269787
                                                                                    Jaime Green

@ Michelle

the path message will be there until 2/15 due to the PATH LAW with EIC /CTC credits.

• #4269754
                                                                                      Michelle

Does anyone have the number with extensions for the irs as I filed with EIC and was accepted 01/17/19 and am still stuck on path. I cant get a hold of anyone at the IRS.

• #4269614
                                                                                        MeMe

Anyone who has a DDD of 2/13 and WMR shows as deposited if you didn’t pay the fees upfront it’s probably sitting with SBTPG, check there and see.

• #4269606
                                                                                          Pog

Tt
                                                                                            I am in the same boat. My tax preparer said a lot of banks hold funds for 5 days . I am praying that is not the case with us

• #4269579
                                                                                            Amanda

I filed, EITC a day later WMR showed accepted, few days later not even seeing a progress bar. Has anyone received refund yet with EITC?

• #4269547
                                                                                              Still_waiting

IRS website shows my refund being deposited yesterday, yet it’s not in my account. Bank doesn’t see it pending, either.
                                                                                                Hopefully tomorrow, but I’m wondering if I’ll have to wait it out ’til the 18th to get any resolution.

• #4269435
                                                                                                Tt

Showing DDD and sent 2/13/19 still not in my account what is going on?

• #4268999
                                                                                                  Tracy

Why is this missy person posting on almost every single thread that she has received her/or his lol, refund today claiming both credits? I have seen posts coming in from multiple threads for about 5 hours now. I know if I got my refund by now with both credits claimed I would not be spending hours still on this forum. I would have said what I needed to and left until next tax season. Sounds like bs to me

• #4268997
                                                                                                    Lulu

DDD 2/13
                                                                                                      Still Nothing. WTH?

• #4268774
                                                                                                      Aprile

Yeah I filed 2/1 evening and was accepted 2/2 so I never have gotten path message so I was curious. I didn’t have path message last year either n got it on 16th with a ddd of 2/22 and wmr was still at one bar when I recieved it so thanks n lucky you!

• #4268691
                                                                                                        Missy

Aprile, I filed on my own using the free version on H&R Block’s website. Had my payments split to 3 accounts. I don’t use any prepaid cards. Goes to my Chase checking, a credit union checking and One United savings. Chase actually shows pending but the funds are already available. The other two show it posted. My ddd is 2/13, and today was the day I saw it all, 2/13. But like I said, WMR still doesn’t even show refund sent so only 2 bars. But it does show ddd of 2/13. I don’t know when that 2nd bar appeared because I never even checked it. Yall should get something in the next few days if you filed before 2/5 and don’t have any issues or wasn’t too early like you’re in the test batch.

• #4268685
                                                                                                          Missy

Curtis, I made a separate thread with all of the details. But just to sum it up, I never checked transcripts or even WMR because I didn’t expect to have anything until towards the end of the month. The only reason I came to IGMR is because I filed for someone else on 2/2, who has no EIC or CTC and they haven’t had any movement. They keep bugging me so I come on here to see what other 2/2 filers are saying. Also, a different person I filed for with CTC and EIC, filed on 2/7 and got the PATH message the next day (notified by email), but I didn’t even get that. So I figured I was way behind them both, no reason to stress checking on it. Now I’m the only one out of the 3 of us with a refund…plus they are still at 1 bar.

• #4268682
                                                                                                            Aprile

@missy also lol (girl your in for it now)
                                                                                                              What banks or cards did u have it deposited on?

• #4268677
                                                                                                              J

@Missy
                                                                                                                If you don’t mind do you know what the processing and cycle dates are on your transcripts?

• #4268668
                                                                                                                Missy

Curtis, yes, I received it today. I huge surprise but I accept all blessings :)

• #4268662
                                                                                                                  curtis

Missy, are you saying with the eic ( so your a Pather ) you received your federal return???

• #4268649
                                                                                                                    Missy

Wow, mine is almost the same as jhynx86! I filed 2/5, accepted 2/5…don’t know approved date because I didn’t bother checking since I thought it would be later in the month because I have EIC and CTC. Anyway, got refund today, 2/13. WMR shows 2 bars, no refund sent but ddd of 2/13. lol

• #4268644
                                                                                                                      Frank Purple

Because of EITC I have to wait until the 27th or later for an extra $100 on my refund so they can make sure we’re not ‘scamming’ them, for like $100. Lmao I wish I could cancel it.

• #4268614
                                                                                                                        Noel Mateo

Hello everyone,
                                                                                                                          I have EITC/ CTC I filled 1/31 and was accepted 1/31, I keep checking wmr tool and it has said the same thing for 2 weeks .. received processing and then gives a message reffer to tax Topic 152 .Not PATH message… I Still do not have a DDD ?? I’m hoping I will it will update tomorrow or on 15th … my question is has anyone on here with EITC or ACTC received ddd or even their refund yet?? Also is it possible to receive a deposit even if the wmr isn’t updated with a DDD?

• #4268512
                                                                                                                          jhynx86

Filed: 2/4/19
                                                                                                                            Accepted: 2/4/19
                                                                                                                            Approved: 2/9/19
                                                                                                                            DDD: 2/13/19

2/13/19 @ 3:41AM – Refund deposited directly into my bank account.

2/13/19 @ 2:46PM EST (current time) – WMR still on 2nd bar (approved), not “sent” LOL

• #4268477
                                                                                                                            Pog

Filed 1/31 and accepted same day
                                                                                                                              Approved on 2/9 for a ddd of 2/13

2/13 2:26 pm my Time and NOTHING

• #4268411
                                                                                                                              CABOI

Filed: 1/26
                                                                                                                                Accepted: 1/28
                                                                                                                                Approved: 2/6 with DDD of 2/13

Last night at 10:34 pm PST mu direct deposit went through to my account!

• #4268281
                                                                                                                                Roy

I got a DDD of 2/13
                                                                                                                                  Nothing so far.

• #4268240
                                                                                                                                  Jenn

@Mike

I have DDD of 2/14 as well and I have not received refund yet. I was hoping it was going to be a day or so early but I guess not.

• #4268227
                                                                                                                                    Mike

DDD 2/14
                                                                                                                                      Has anybody got their refund yet ?

• #4268010
                                                                                                                                      Btonny

@Eric Check your bank, not WMR. They won’t update until long after you’ve already received your money.

WM Moneycard – Woke up to deposit in account on 2/13/19. Shocked that funds were not received earlier, but they were there “on time” so all is well.

• #4267959
                                                                                                                                        Eric

Have DDD of 2/13 but no deposit sent on WMR. Confirmed code 846 on transcript too. Any ideas?

• #4267830
                                                                                                                                          Momoftwo

I am referring to my Nys Tax Refund

• #4267804
                                                                                                                                            Keith magee

Eic or child tax credit?

• #4267768
                                                                                                                                              Mw

Filed 1/26 TT
                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                                                Approved 2/07
                                                                                                                                                DDT 2/13
                                                                                                                                                DDT actual- 3:40am 2/13/19 – Walmart MoneyCard

• #4267732
                                                                                                                                                Momoftwo

Filed 1/25
                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                                                  Nys refund was suppose to be deposited today 2/13, nothing… Republic Bank hasn’t even taken there fees yet….. What could be the problem😩

• #4267724
                                                                                                                                                  Mw

Filed 1/26 TT
                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                                                    Approved 2/08
                                                                                                                                                    DDD by 2/13
                                                                                                                                                    Walmart money card, just called and nothing is pending deposit yet

• #4267448
                                                                                                                                                    JoshB

Direct deposit just hit my emerald card!!

Woot woot good luck all

• #4267415
                                                                                                                                                      Lisa

Filed on 2/5 accepted within 10 minutes after filing. Have DD of 2/13. BB&T has shown pending deposit since Monday. Will post in account after midnight. Good Luck everyone!!!!

• #4267351
                                                                                                                                                        KTC

Filed 1/31 TT
                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                          DDD 2/13
                                                                                                                                                          BOA nothing yet

• #4267338
                                                                                                                                                          Stanley

Those netspend cards charge an unbelievable amount per transaction. I hope the peeps using them withdraw the money out and only use the credit/debit feature to pay bills online or something that requires a card. I personally have an Amex Serve card. They only charge $5 a month and have free atm withdrawls at us bank. Its what i have been using the past few years.

• #4267327
                                                                                                                                                            Lennie

WF bank here. Most likely tomorrow as stated for ddd 2/13.

• #4267322
                                                                                                                                                              CABOI

Called chase bank and they said they do see a direct deposit coming in ! The representative said that it should clear around 10 pm tonight. Best of luck to you all !

• #4267317
                                                                                                                                                                Sha

DDD of 2/13/19 but still no deposit in Wells Fargo acct. Is anyone else waiting for Wells Fargo deposit to show?

• #4267312
                                                                                                                                                                  Chuck42

DDD of 2/13..

Guys it is 2/12. Historically I have see mine after roughly 3PM on the date of DDD (Fees Taken Out TT).

The early deposit may be a feature that some pre paid cards offer although I’m uncertain on the validity of that.

Time to be concerned would be if your DDD is 2/13 and you dont see it by 2/14.

Relax all. I’m sure you’re good to go for 2/13!

• #4267300
                                                                                                                                                                    CherylF

Still nothing on Walmart Money Card for DDD 2/13

• #4267282
                                                                                                                                                                      Brian

Update – I just received my refund on my netspend card. Its 5:38pm. DDD of 2/13 on IRS website. Turbotax still has it as 2/18. Still only 2 bars on WMR. No EIC or Path or any of that other stuff. Just a normal tax return. Was accepted 1/28.

• #4267277
                                                                                                                                                                        JoshB

Chris,

I have DDD 2/13 and nothing on Emerald card. This is the last time I use them.

• #4267275
                                                                                                                                                                          T-bone

I GOT MY REFUND

So I have a DDD 2-13. This morning I checked SB and they had my money, so I figured it’d hit tomorrow.

Just checked my Credit Union (for the millionth time) and BAMMO! My refund came.

Good luck!

• #4267274
                                                                                                                                                                            David

Funds deposited into bank account!

• #4267230
                                                                                                                                                                              Chris

Has anyone got theirs on the Emerald card from hr block with ddd 2/13?

• #4267192
                                                                                                                                                                                TraciT
                                                                                                                                                                                  @traci

4:35 PM just hit my NetSpend card!! Wooo!!! See ya’ll next year ;)

• #4267152
                                                                                                                                                                                  Cheryl F.
                                                                                                                                                                                    @cherylf

I am waiting for my DDD of 2/13 today to my Walmart Money Card. Usually paychecks get deposited two days early but always at 4 p.m. CST. So fingers and toes crossed.

• #4267141
                                                                                                                                                                                    Btonny

@ThatgirlTina Wow, your process went very quickly!! Mine did too, but yours was even faster. So awesome!

• #4267135
                                                                                                                                                                                      ThatgirlTina

Filed 2/5/19
                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/6/19
                                                                                                                                                                                        DDD 2/13/19

No EIC/ Yes Child tax credit

As of 3:45pm est still haven’t gotten it. I have Huntington Bank

• #4267119
                                                                                                                                                                                        Btonny

So odd…. They usually post things so early!

I’ve read the funds were already sent to SBTPG for 2.13 DDD, but I paid my fees upfront so I can’t check this myself to verify.
                                                                                                                                                                                          Wondering why the funds haven’t posted early to WM Moneycard if they have obviously been sent by now. Will definitely arrive by tomorrow, but so much for “deposits up to 2 days early”… LOL

• #4267105
                                                                                                                                                                                          SB

Me neither DDD 2/13 and using walmartmoneycard

• #4267083
                                                                                                                                                                                            Btonny

Filed and accepted 2.2.19 and approved 2.9.19
                                                                                                                                                                                              DDD for 2.13.19
                                                                                                                                                                                              No deposit yet for WM Moneycard through Green Dot. 3:16 pm EST

• #4266900
                                                                                                                                                                                              Will

Anybody with DDD 2/14 get anything yet ?

• #4266838
                                                                                                                                                                                                Jennie

filed with turbo tax on 01/28. IRS accepted on 01/28 got my direct deposit into my bank today. Have child tax credit but no eic or additional. I filed as head of household. Good luck to all of those still waiting. Wheres my refund still has 2 bars but says my dd is 02/12

• #4266836
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kevin

1241eastern still nothing! Tomorrow it is!

• #4266793
                                                                                                                                                                                                    David

Still nothing in bank acct I feel like we’ll see it tomorrow morning. But tonight is still a possibility!

• #4266769
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Danny

filed 1/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                        accepted 1/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                        IRS processed 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR updated 2 days ago with DDD of 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Direct Deposit to Netspend, no deposit as of 10:42am CST

• #4266727
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lennie

I believe most of us with ddd of 2/13 that are not pathers will see a bank deposit tomorrow am.

Keep posting the positive vibes.

• #4266725
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lennie

No path here. No credits.

• #4266708
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ava

Are you all PATH?

• #4266693
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Brenda

I got my refund!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Approved 2/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                                DDD 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Fees paid when filed with Turbo Tax
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Woke up at 7am PST with funds in my USAA bank account.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Fingers crossed that everyone sees their refund in the next 24 hours!

• #4266661
                                                                                                                                                                                                                CABOI

Just checked SBTPG sand they seem to have received my refund from the IRS! Got a message saying they sent my mmrefund to my bank. I’m hoping for sure that it’ will go through when chase does their processing tonight (usually see direct deposits go through night before at 10:34 on)

• #4266660
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lennie

Check here to see if fees have been taken out. https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

• #4266623
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cheryl F.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @cherylf

DDD of 2/13 – Still waiting — Used HRB online free edition. Still nothing on my Walmart Money Card. Usually my paycheck hits 2 days early after 4 p.m. Central time. So hoping it goes in today after that time, if not tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

• #4266614
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Josh B

Ddd: 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Filed thru HR Block with Fees taken out. Nothing on Emerald Card as of 10AM est…..boooooo this man

• #4266596
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Brian

Mine was accepted on 1/28, had an initial deposit date of 2/28 in turbotax and it still says that. On the IRS site, it shows a ddd of 2/13 and today on SBTPG it shows my refund has been deposited. Yesterday it did not. I also have a netspend card and usually get my paycheck and all refunds 2 days early. Hopefully this helps out somebody else. Ill post back when its deposited.

• #4266549
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kevin

No, nobody receiving it today has the path credits

• #4266533
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amie

Do you all have EIC and ACTC?

• #4266518
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kevin

Thanks for all the updates everyone! We are almost there lol

• #4266504
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MELV

DDD of 2/13 hit SB bank account now being transferred to my checking…should be there tomorrow at the latest

• #4266505
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MELV

DDD of 2/13 hit SB bank account now being transferred to my checking…should be there tomorrow at the latest

• #4266487
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tim

Sbtg took the fees now just waiting on Chime!! It’s a dance party everybody!!!

• #4266464
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      RyansMom709
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @ryansmom709

Fees taken out – SBTG has them – waiting on my credit union like tick tock tick tock lol – should probably post after 4:30pm like my payroll does…

• #4266456
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        David

Fees taken out by sbbt, nothing in bank so far.

• #4266428
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MELV

I have fees taken out through sbtpg bank and so far nothing this morning….

• #4266410
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kevin

This is the first year I don’t have fees taken out so I can’t check sbtpg and get a sneak peek lol

• #4266370
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              TraciT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @traci

Just checked and it showed up on SBTPG, should be hitting my card today :)

• #4266335
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kevin

Any actual banks show up yet? Lol

• #4266324
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ray c

Deanna, my daughters DD just showed up too! Her DDD was 2/13…single no eic etc. Now I wait for mine lol

• #4266319
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kevin

Alright hopefully they keep rolling in sometime today lol

• #4266317
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      tracymlt

Filed 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        accepted 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Updated 2/8 to processed with DDD of 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Money received by SBTPG this morning with todays date so hopefully will be in my account sometime today!! :)

• #4266310
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        OpsLady

Nothing here yet either.

I have USAA which always deposits early for my pay.

• #4266305
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          TraciT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @traci

Nothing here either. I really thought I’d have it last night on my NetSpend card. I don’t mind waiting if it means my bank (Wells Fargo) never gets it!

• #4266298
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            SB

Nothing yet.

• #4266292
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Deanna

I just received mine using taxslayer greendot card. My DDD was 2/13.

• #4266286
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lennie

nothing yet here guys.

• #4266284
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  David

Nothing here yet either.

• #4266224
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kevin

Nothin yet :(

• #4266187
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Feblue

@Danita check your transcript. It’s shows the date at the bottom.

• #4266185
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kevin

Yes I have child credits but not additional or eic

• #4266183
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Taxboi

Did you claim child credits?

• #4266173
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            N mad

Following with ddd 2/13 nothing yet

• #4266082
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              CABOI

Mine will probably come tomorrow at 10:34 pm PST like all my other direct deposits. Was hoping for possibly one tonight however, SBTPG hasn’t updated and still says that no funds have been received at this point. Will check online with SBTPG tomorrow to see if they have received my refund!

• #4266059
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bobbo

also DDD ‘by 2/13’ – hoping for tomorrow maybe.

• #4266053
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Danita

@Feblue I filed and was accepted on 1/31/19 and still don’t have a ddd

• #4265862
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    CherylF

DDD 2/13 to Walmart Money card. Still no deposit.

• #4265740
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kevin

No update yet. Love all the positive comments here, let’s keep it up

• #4265738
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        David

Still no update here. DDD 2/13

• #4265637
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          RyansMom709
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @ryansmom709

When does SBTG get the money to go into our accounts? Tomorrow? I have DD of 2/13 as well, fees taken .

• #4265633
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mintly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @lucky024

Me too. I have DD of 2/13.

Do you guys think it will come sooner or later than 02/13?

• #4265619
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              K.O.

TT was accepted on 02/04/2019. Approved on 02/08/2019 and DDD is a scheduled on 02/13/2019. I’ve also set up my deposit on a prepaid card (GoBank/Green Dot Bank). Getting your DD earlier all depends on the prepaid card company/or bank that you’re using. My prepaid card/bank specifically has a “up to two days early direct deposit” program. With that said, I use this same prepaid card/bank to receive my biweekly paycheck direct deposited into my account. My biweekly paycheck is supposed to be deposited on a Friday and I regularly get my paycheck DD one day earlier (on Thursday). It depends on when your employer or entity sends your money to your bank. I think that my employer sends them my money only one day earlier, which explains why my bank regularly deposits my account on the day of they receive my funds vs. holding it and depositing it into my account on Friday as “scheduled” by my employer. The fine print says that the early direct deposit of up to two days early solely depends on when they receive your DD from whoever sends it. I am hoping that the department of treasury sends out irs refund payments tomorrow/or midnight tonight…and hopefully my prepaid card/bank will have that deposit ready to use by tomorrow morning or afternoon. Worst case scenario, I am almost 75% sure that the DD will be available (only a day early like my DD from my employer) by the 12th?, instead of the 13th, at the latest.

• #4265583
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Feblue

I just checked my transcripts and it says DDD 02/18/2019. I filed Jan 31st.

• #4265582
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mahalobeauty

Not apart of this ddd but last year I received my deposit on netspend around 2-3pm pst. I received my normal paycheck deposits around that time as well always two days early! Good luck to you all!

• #4265571
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    TraciT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @traci

I have a DDD for 2/13 and also going to a NetSpend card for the first time. I get a portion of my pay on that card and get it Wednesday nights around 10:30 for a Friday payday, so I’m expecting (hoping) it’ll hit tonight.

• #4265566
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Richard N

I filed January 24 2019 (Thursday) and my return was accepted January 24 2019 (Thursday). I filed 3 W-2’s and was able to claim the Hope Credit for school. WMR updated January 23 2019 (Sunday).

Your return has been processed and refund amount approved.

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 13, 2019.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        If your refund is not credited to your account by February 18, 2019, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

I expect to receive it tomorrow February 11 2019 (Tuesday). I have based this on last year and family that has already received theirs. It is usually available must sooner than estimated. I assume they want to protect their selves in the event of some type of delay.

Looks like another government shutdown. I hope this doesn’t cause a delay in the remaining returns that need to be processed and sent.

• #4265458
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dollskin
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @dollskin

“Do deposits go through earlier on prepaid cards?”

I have a Netspend account and have had it for years and years. I can say from experience that I have gotten paychecks 36-72 hours before most bank deposits.

As far as tax refund deposits, my transcripts always have a completely different date than when I received my deposit. always received way before the actual date, and always received way before WMR updates.

hope this helps.

• #4265455
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MELV

I have a DDD of 2/13…it shows nothing pending so far…

• #4265427
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            David

Lurker here.

DDD of 2/13. No good news yet.

• #4265281
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kevin

Anyone have good news yet 😂

• #4264937
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                CABOI

@Kevin

Just woke up to pee and checked and didn’t receive anything. I think the earliest I could receive would be today but most likely tomorrow (Tuesday). I usually receive direct deposits a day or two early because my bank doesn’t hold onto the funds like many other financial institutions. I also had my TT fees deducted from the refund so I think it has to pass through SBTPG and they will send the refund to my bank after they deduct their fees. I’m praying that I’ll get it tonight and be done with tax season but it’ll most likely be Tuesday evening.

• #4264936
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CABOI

@Alveida

No, I don’t qualify for the EITC or the ACTC. People that did not file with these credits can get their refund faster because we are not under the PATH act and only if they filed on time. Most people on this forum that did get these credits will start to process after 2/15 and should see deposits go through a week after 2/15 depending on how they chose to get their refund.

• #4264934
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kevin

Anybody getting before path lifts had noncredits like me

• #4264923
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Alveida

Does that’s have DDD for 2/13 did you file with earn income credits. Or what’s going on with that.. I thought it would be no deposit until 2/15.

• #4264905
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kevin

Oh man. I also have a “by 2/13” ddd and hope to have it today!

• #4264889
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jen

Awesome thanks for your update!

• #4264888
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ny

No credits @Jen

• #4264886
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jen

@Ny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Did you file any credits?

• #4264885
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ny

I just received my refund on my prepaid card!! My DDD is 2/13.

• #4264293
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CABOI

@Mike

You are so negative on other pages on IGMR. Stfu if you don’t have anything helpful to say. Get that outta here and continue being miserable in every aspect on your life. Hope this tax season is long for you, Jesus.

• #4264278
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ny

@CABOI

Last year my DDD was 2/22 and I had it 2/16. This year I have a DDD of 2/13 and haven’t received anything yet but I’m thinking Monday I’ll have it based on what has happened with other people I know.

My friend and sister have AMEX Serve and both received their deposits 2 days early this year.

• #4264260
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mike

🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🏽🖕🏼🖕🏻🖕 IRS

• #4264232
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        CABOI

@Christy

and no PATH doesn’t apply to me nor do I qualify for any credits.

• #4264231
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          CABOI

@Ny

When did it go through last year ?

• #4264225
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ny

Last year mine did.

• #4264222
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              sean

hell no

• #4264219
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Christy

Are you a pather

Viewing 164 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.