DDD 3/2

• This topic has 55 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Kansaskid99.
  • Topic Starter
    Saltydog

Anyone with DDD of 3/2 post updates once you receive your deposit.

Viewing 54 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kansaskid99

Got PAID good luck to all stay prayed up till next year 🤑✌🏾✌🏾

Lesha1203

DDD 3/2 – RECEIVED MONEY TODAY – NETSPEND – TT FEES TAKEN OUT VIA SBGT

LibbyB

Got mine on chime at 3:40 am! Good luck everyone who’s still waiting! See you next year!

Ton Mar

DD HIT THIS MORNING AT 6:08AM!!!!

Jk

NetSpend just hit ☺️☺️ until next year hopefully everyone gets there money soon

FreedomA

Wmr says refund approved and amount changed but ddd of 3/2 and has not changed to refund sent… it’s 6am and no refund…

Executive

Chime chiming yal🤑🤣 DDD 3/2/22 hit @ 5:44am cst

Shatara
                        @tara25

So on my tax transcript it’s gives the 846 code with the date of 03/02/2022 but WMR says I’ll have it by 03/07/2022. Does anyone know if I should expect it on 03/02 or more around the 7th?

Andrew
                          @voslik

Asmith3788 yes u had fees taken out.

Asmith3788

Did you file hrb with fees taken out?

Andrew
                              @voslik

I filed with H&R Block and its pending in my Community America Credit union account with means I’ll see it first thing tomorrow morning!!

Fatalcurves

So the text from Republic Bank SBTPG? Because I got that text the morning before my state tax posted and I got it today re: my fed. But when I enter my info on sbtpg, it’s still saying it can’t find my account.

Lyndsay

SBTPG says funded but with TD Bank I don’t expect the deposit until tomorrow

EP

mine just got change to funded today ( finally ) , i hope to see it hit my bank ( Chime ) tonight !
                                    will update as soon as it hit my bank, hopefully nothing sus happen 🙏

LibbyB

SBTPG shows funded and paid to me but no money yet on Chime. Will update when a deposit hits!

Jk

2 bars, ddd of 3/02
                                        Filed tt on 02/12
                                        NetSpend nothing yet

Jagwag

2 bars, ddd of 3/02
                                          Filed tt on 02/09
                                          Sbtgp as of today says theyve been paid but no deposit to my chime acct.
                                          Fastest year ever. Congrats y’all 🎉🎉 end is in sight.

Ton Mar

DDD of 3/2, nothing in my account as of 7:30AM today on Netspend account

Courtney
                                              @courtneyann

Sbtpg claims funded to me with today’s date, but still dry lol

Neek

Same No dd yet just waiting

JAM

Ddd 3/2
                                                  Got a update this morning from sbtpg that my refund is funded to me bank with chime still no dd yet
                                                  3/1/22
                                                  7:34am

Asmith3788

Congrats @Neek!!! I can’t tell with hrb if my fees have been paid..

Neek

I don’t have 3rd bar but my sbtpg says funded and amount paid to me now

Asmith3788

Also wmr shows refund approved with ddd 3/2 no 3rd bar

Asmith3788

Ddd 3/2
                                                          Filed hrb with fees taken out
                                                          Refund transfer
                                                          No dd as of yet

Traci

March 1 and bank account still dry, come deposit

Geekgodmedia

Filed 2/17
                                                              Accepted 2/17
                                                              3/2 Deposit Date

Whitney
                                                                @legz89

Filed 2/5
                                                                Accepted 2/5
                                                                Had 1 bar for a week, then no bars. Just message: your return is still being processed. Topic 152 never changed from that only message. Never got any letters from IRS. Then Saturday 4/26 updates it changed to they had to correct my return and gave me my new refund amount and DDD 3/2. Claimed child tax credit and recovery rebate. Emereld card user and as of now no refund deposit early. Hang in there guys, no news is good news!

Ryan

Geeeezus y’all GOT a DDD. You’re gonna get your money. You know how many of us here just want THAT,would be happy just to get DDD all hella early? I swear this forum shouldn’t even open up until mid March or something cause I have no idea what the purpose is of anyone posting how quickly and without issue they got their refunds.

Sharmaine

I filed 1/24 accepted same day had to verify waited a while the got a DDD for 3/2/22 I use faster money card should receive mine some time tonight.

Kelly
                                                                      @kelly2016

I have a refund date of 3/2 as well. I bank with discover bank so I’m not sure if they deposit early. I’ll let you know what happens.

Sonia

Filed 2/15
                                                                        Approved 2/15
                                                                        Got dd on 2/18
                                                                        My wmr app did not update until after I got my deposit which was dated for the 24 which was the fastest ever. Literally three days from the day I filed to do and I hat ctc

• #4518156
                                                                        Authoress2021

Sorry earlier posts had typos
                                                                          I’m just so excited! I field thru turbo tax on my cashapp card so praying it comes by Monday

• #4518155
                                                                          Authoress2021

Hi I have a dd of 3/2/22 today sat 2/26 with cashapp and I am stilling on my deposit! Willl update soon congratulations all

• #4518150
                                                                            Neek

I have wisely account too with same dd date, I have to wait on sbtpg to get their fee first though so maybe that’s why I haven’t gotten mine yet.

• #4518149
                                                                              Msfashiondesigner

I have a DD date of 3/2/2022 but My Deposit went into my Wisely account Friday afternoon and the Web still had the still processing message on it and it updated this morning to refund approved still doesn’t say refund sent… but my bank usually deposits any DD a few days before.

• #4518143
                                                                                Andrew
                                                                                  @voslik

DDD 3/2 updated Friday! Bank with CommunityAmerica Credit Union and don’t expect an early deposit but expect to see it pending early. Will update!

• #4518130
                                                                                  Camiyah

Filed 2/17
                                                                                    Accepted Same Day 2/17
                                                                                    Just Checked WMR-DDD 3/2

This is the fastest I have ever seen movement for a refund since 2017.

Good luck 👍🏾

• #4518128
                                                                                    Saltydog

Bump

• #4518005
                                                                                      GreenEyes
                                                                                        @greeneyes

DDD 3/2, bank with chime. Will update

• #4518023
                                                                                        Kansaskid99

@ Msfashiondesigner who did you bank with?

• #4517956
                                                                                          Bruno Jupiter

Transcript says 846 with Refund issued 03/02. I am a weekly.

• #4517953
                                                                                            Thee Real Mrs Jiron

The thread seems do dead ugh!! Fml 🤦‍♀️ I’m still on delay message, I don’t have any error on my taxes I filed 25th of January and on the 12th went to delayed ugh. No letters I’m just over it 😤 some people are getting their deposits before the delayed message even update… I have no access to my transcripts online who knows if I’m updating for real or not 😤😭

• #4517952
                                                                                              Neek

I got wisely, ddd 3/2 I’m waiting for it to hit

• #4517922
                                                                                                Fenito
                                                                                                  @fenito713

3/2 ddd bank with wf will up date

• #4517921
                                                                                                  Saltydog

This morning transcripts had 571 hold released and 846 refund issues 3-02-2022

• #4517919
                                                                                                    Mm97
                                                                                                      @mm97

Is your DDD the date showing for “refund issued”? It was not showing this morning, but my transcript finally updated to show my return. Tonight, my return shows “refund issued 3/2”

• #4517893
                                                                                                      Msfashiondesigner

I bank with wisely and capital one and my refund was sent to my wisely account

• #4517844
                                                                                                        Saltydog

Congratulations hopefully I’ll see mine soon!

• #4517838
                                                                                                          Patrice
                                                                                                            @patrice717

Not sure if chime uses MetaBank but I had a DD of 3/2 and got my deposit today! I have netspend

• #4517832
                                                                                                            LibbyB

DD updated today for 3/2 i bank with chime! Will update when I get a deposit!

• #4517825
                                                                                                              Saltydog

Who do you bank with?

• #4517822
                                                                                                                Msfashiondesigner

I got my DDD for 3/2/2022 Today and My refund was deposited today.

• #4517781
                                                                                                                  Saltydog

Hopefully it’s a happy Birthday then! Waiting to see what WMR says tomorrow.

• #4517665
                                                                                                                    Mocha83
                                                                                                                      @tbr83

Gm. Just checked my Transcript DDD 3/2 which is my Birthday. 😁 Bank with WF hopefully it comes sooner than. But will keep you posted.

Viewing 54 reply threads
                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.