DDD 2/16/18

• Creator
    Topic

Mike V
    @valeckm96

WMR updated this morning, says “your return will be deposited by 2/16/18, if it is not deposited by 2/22/18 you may call the IRS.” Does anyone know if I’ll get my return before or on the 16th? Or does it mean I’ll have it by the 22nd?

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike V
    @valeckm96

@Christina I filed and was accepted February 1st

CHRISTINA

@mike
    When did u file?

Dawnn

I’ve a friend who filed after me with EIC and CTC. She got her refund this morning.

I filed 2/1 and accepted same day. She filed 2/3 and got her federal today. She said her where’s my refund never updated or anything. She said she got notified by H&R Block.

momjess
    @momjess

Ugh….on the ddd not red* I need to spellcheck.

momjess
    @momjess

Depends on your bank. Years ago I banked woth Woodforest and they made funds available 1-2 days before the date wmr had for my ddd. I now use Suntrust and they don’t release the funds to me until the exact date WMR states.
    Most banks release on the red, few lucky ones release early and i haven’t heard of too many that deposit late.

Mike V
    @valeckm96

@Unicorn Kisses I’m getting it deposited in my traditional bank, and also no I did not owe any fees I did mine on TurboTax. Did you get yours deposited in your bank too?

Robin

Do u have either credits?

@mike V – it depends…are you having it deposited on a pre-paid card such as Netspend or a traditional bank? My refund hit a day before the DDD on WMR and didn’t update (even after I got my refund) for 2 additional days.

Also, do you owe any fees FROM your refund for processing through someone like Turbo Tax?

B-rad

Do you have EIC or actc

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.