DDD 1/27/23

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season DDD 1/27/23

• This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Mamaliz.
  • Topic Starter
    duzter

Accepted into test batch on 1/18. Transcripts updated this morning with DDD 1/27. I’m HOH with 1 dependent and am not PATH

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mamaliz

I was accepted early on the 19th.
          HOH 2 dependents PATH

transcript updated today with account balance showing my refund. No DDD yet.

Klutzburge

Its 10 am in NY.
            Has anyone gotten their refund?
            Does anyone know if “they” deposit *all* day, or just in the morning, afternoon, or evening?

Jason
              @knightfal

I’m a pather who was accepted on the 19th in test batch. and I officially lost my bar this morning. With TT 152 message. Still expecting a DDD of 2/10/2023

Rico067

Woke up to transcript with DDD date 1/30. Test batch acceptance date 1/19.

Crissy
                  @buskirk

I was excepted in test batch 1/18. I have a DDD of 1/27. I have CTC, but no EITC.

Biggie Bee

what does being weekly mean?

Jason
                      @knightfal

I was accepted into the test batch on the 19th. I have claimed the CTC so no DDD yet however as of is the 13th of Feb so that could be the indication of us pathers DDD date. Congrats to you for a smooth tax year

MO

Great news @Duzter! I’m usually a weekly too like Ryan. (So no update yet, just the one bar on wmr) IRS said they weren’t playing around this year and was granted millions to hire more people and update systems. If so this Tax season will be smooth sailing..knock on wood…lolol

Danab

Same here. My transcripts updated today with a ddd of 1-27-23.

Neek Neek

Ima Path my transcript is available it only had codes 150 which is filed then 766 credit to account then 768 earned income credit. They can’t give me a DDD bc of path. So I am waiting on a date now. I failed TaxAct accepted 1/18

Cass

I was accepted 1/17. My transcripts updated last night with a DDD of 1/27/23 also. Not PATH but did have an adoption credit form with my refund

Ryan

Congrats! Mine didn’t update this morning unfortunately but I believe I’m a weekly, so I’m probably waiting until Friday for an update.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.