Cycle code 20200705

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Cycle code 20200705

• This topic has 136 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by 5Piece.
  • Topic Starter
    Bosslaydee

Filed 1/14 accepted 1/27 transcript updated today 2/14 waiting for 846 code! Processing date says March 2,2020! Hopefully my refund will be there on the 21st or the 27th! Bars should update on tomorrow morning!

Viewing 135 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        5Piece

Finally got my second bar!!!

nicole23jj0

Cycle code 0705 and still nothing . Has anyone had success getting through to irs ? They are taking calls but when I hit the option for help it says my question doesn’t qualify for live help refer to online help guides . This is getting ridiculous!

Steph

My cycle code is 705, and it was processed March 2. So far, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

nicole23jj
                @nicole23jj

Just updating that it is now May 7 and still no change on my transcript today and no light at the end of the tunnel for a DDD I cant get a tax advocate from my local office to return calls either. Anyone else still waiting? Anyone gotten any changes that could give those of us still waiting some hope?

FrustratedFiler2020

Nothing at all, just checked my transcripts again. My date updated to 4/20 a few weeks back but that is it. Haven’t even gotten stimulus check either. The IRS is bogus! I have been trying to get a tax advocate for weeks now, and no one will answer or return calls either.

mlopez

nicole23jj0 I’m in the same boat as you and my as of date has been my only change. My 60 day was up yesterday. I don’t get any of this. Why the hold, why no correspondence.

nicole23jj0

Anyone have updates with cycle code 0705. Still nothing On mine since changing as of date on my transcript to 4/27 on April 10 . My 60 days is up Friday . Was hoping for some kind of change

5Piece

No nothing for me…been waiting since 27th of Jan. 60 days will be over on the 19th. Had the wrong TS mailed so requested the account. I guess I did that too late because I haven’t received that either!!! Complete waiting game for me. With a whole lot of uncertainty of what’s what. Never been thru this before and used the same method for years just filed a month earlier than usual this year.

Liz C

Got my stimulus check before my refund! 705 cycle code. File updated to 04/27 from 03/09. No other information available. Dunno who to call or what to do but I need my taxes. I’m working part time & unemployment still ain’t update either.

Ashe

I got the stimulus before my tax refund 🙃 last week my transcripts finally updated but the only thing that changed was my as of date. It went from 03/09/20 to 04/27/20. Same 570 code, no letter from IRS.

5Piece

Any updates?!

Jennifer

Thanks @nicole06
                                I received the same notice . Yesterday I made my employer update my wages as is wasn’t updated on my ssa account . We spent two hours on the phone with social security. I’m hoping they send it to irs. Not sure how I can get him to send it to irs and I can’t get any irs agents to give me a address as to where I should send my w2 information? Anyone have an update yet I don’t 😞

nicole06
                                  @nicole06

@GoFigure yes its a CP05 notice.

GoFigure

@nicole
                                    You referred to 60 day notice
                                    Is it a CP05 letter? What is the name of your letter in top right corner?

5Piece

April 15th is the original deadline date for tax returns to be filed so they put that date for the tax period of that yr. For IRS references mainly.

Carrie
                                        @cadkins85

@Jennifer I’m pretty sure the 4/15 date is the standard date the put on there bc thats when the filing season ends..although this year they’ve extended it so that date might change.

Jennifer

Does that mean the date showing on transcript of April 15th is not a deposit date ? I may be in the same situation @nicole06 . Was hoping that it updated nothing yet .

nicole06
                                            @nicole06

i just checked my transcripts and no update. i guess im gonna have to wait the 60 days from the notice sent on march 9. next year.im not filing early.

Jennifer

I have a code of 20200705
                                              No movement on my refund dates show 3-212020 and 04-15-2020. I received one notice about checking with holdings etc . Anyone else get the same messages and received their refund . It’s terrible this waiting game I need my refund 🤦🏻‍♀️

Carrie
                                                @cadkins85

Spoke to a lady at my local office..she said I can’t fax my w2 to them, I’ll have to either bring it in or mail it and then they’ll review it and see if my employer already submitted them and then they’ll send everything over to the IRS for review

thicks
                                                  @thicks

Carrie (@cadkins85), may the Lord-Who-Provides avenge you speedily!

Carrie
                                                    @cadkins85

@Gofigure
                                                    I’m going to have to bc my former employer is refusing to resubmit my earnings unless the IRS contacts her and tells her to do so

Gofigure

Fax it w2 to ssa. Local office, see if that’ll help.

Carrie
                                                        @cadkins85

@gofigure
                                                        Just the eic and actc like every year. My transcripts match my return. Mrs. Smith told me mine was bc my employer hadn’t submitted my wages for the year so I don’t know….I’ve been trying to respond to this for a while so if I spam the post I apologize

Carrie
                                                          @cadkins85

@Gofigure I found my holdup..my earnings on ssa.gov don’t match because my wages from my previous employer aren’t there. Going today to talk to her. Everyone else I worked with has gotten their refund so I think I was in the glitch I’ve heard about and it didn’t take.

Carrie
                                                            @cadkins85

I don’t think so other than I switched jobs in June after 12 years sooo

Gofigure

Carrie…do have u anything wonky with ur return? Seems u have same codes as me. Hopefully u can disregard the letter…and get a DDD this weekend.

Carrie
                                                                @cadkins85

@Gofigure
                                                                Fingers crossed lovely…hope it hits for you!!!

Gofigure

Carrie
                                                                  I’m same as u but the lady today asked if it was a 4464 letter, I told her I didn’t know just that I have received the letter I was told I was getting. She was guessing at letter but told me my return was processed (my w2 is on there now.. before it only had my self employment). I’m hopeful, because she was cryptic dropping hints. She said disregard if I get the refund.

Carrie
                                                                    @cadkins85

@callus_interruptus
                                                                    Did you get a letter today? I ask because I received my cp05 today and was wondering if maybe you got one too. Mine says 60 days but I was told by the agent that it would be 45 days.

Girlmom

I think the code 20200705 means you will get your refund 3/12/20.
                                                                      Mine is 20200805.
                                                                      Hopefully I get mine 3/19/20.

Carrie
                                                                        @cadkins85

No changes here…which I know I’m a weekly but at the same time my as of date was 3-2 so I really figured it would change Friday and it didn’t….🤨 I’m just frozen in time over here.

• #4390575
                                                                        Carrie
                                                                          @cadkins85

My processing date as well as my as of date are both 3/2/20 and my transcripts have not changed since I first checked them on 2/28. I’m really hoping I update this week but I’m not betting the farm on it.

• #4390542
                                                                          callus_interruptus

1/28 filed & accepted
                                                                            20200705 cycle code. as of date 03/09

570 03/02
                                                                            971 03/09
                                                                            Processing date 03/02
                                                                            This info was on ordered transcript from 2/22
                                                                            I just ordered again 3/07

Haven’t received any letter yet
                                                                            WMR says being processed, my amount/filing status is on left. No tax topic. No offsets.

• #4390540
                                                                            Erica
                                                                              @grace2020

@Jennifer you definitely will be!

• #4390536
                                                                              Jennifer

My transcript shows processing date 3/9/20 🤞🏻🤞🏻 To get a update this week !! I filed on 1/28 accepted 1/28 !! Hopefully most of us will get a DDD this coming week

• #4389571
                                                                                Bella88

Cycle code 20200605 and I just pulled my transcript . What is 570 code ????

• #4389562
                                                                                  CaliB

Same update. Sweetness

• #4389481
                                                                                    Mo

846 Refund Issued! DDD 3/11!

• #4387117
                                                                                      Tnnewyorker03

And I filed febuary 3 202 and was accepted the same day a friend and I filed and was accepted literally 3 minutes apart we both claimed hoh eitc and actc but I have a march 9 processing date havnt received ANYTHIN by mail from the IRS but yet that friend of mine got their refund on febuary 26 2020 so wtf is up with my when all my info is exactly the same it has been for at least 4 years now

• #4387115
                                                                                        Tnnewyorker03

Wont allow me to get my transcript have not gotten an update in over a month but was told by the IRS when I called them that I have a processing date of march 9 2020 but I havnt gotten anything in the mail or ANYTHING regarding my return or why it’s taking so long idk wtf is goin on

• #4386857
                                                                                          CaliB

So. I all my codes are the same with processing date of 3/2/2020, and i have received the letter from IRS stating I have been selected for review and this review can take up to 60 days. Yay!

• #4385884
                                                                                            Sugarfoot

846 code w/ cycle 705 DDD 2/26….nothing lol absolutely nothing. Emerald also-smh so I doubt the codes really guarantee anything

• #4385551
                                                                                              Quita34
                                                                                                @lashun-rashun

Has anyone had an update with a 570 pending 3/2/20 ? Or knows what it means?

• #4385541
                                                                                                Jodie
                                                                                                  @jodie14

Does the processing date mean that’s when they will finish with it or what? I called this morning and was given generic info. Last code is 570 with date of march 9, 2020 which is also the processing date.

• #4385529
                                                                                                  Katrinakay89

Had 570 and 971 for the longest but now I finally checked my transcript again and it updated!!!! I got a code 846. I’m getting my dd on 3/4. Good luck everyone!!!

• #4385430
                                                                                                    Ribz87

Checked my transcript last night. Has 570 code for 3/2 with a processing date as same. 971 code with 3/9 date. From what I understand, the 971 code could be a letter letting you know you signed up for an account on irs website or they need more time/info. This is 3 years in a row this has happened to me. It sucks. Nothing has changed with my info.

• #4385406
                                                                                                      Mo

Filed via turbotax on 2/3
                                                                                                        Accepted by IRS on 2/3
                                                                                                        Next Update was 570 – additonal account action pending with a date of 3/2/2020
                                                                                                        followed by 971 – notice issued with a date of 3/2/2020.
                                                                                                        I got a letter needing identiciation verification. I went online and submitted that day
                                                                                                        and last weeks (2/21) update was 571 – resolved additional account action with a date of 3/9/2020.

does that mean the freeze that they had on me wont be lifted until 3/9?

• #4385377
                                                                                                        Lilo
                                                                                                          @lilo

No update for me either :(

• #4385364
                                                                                                          Heythere
                                                                                                            @heythere

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                            Accepted 1/27
                                                                                                            2/15 update with 570 code and date of 3/2
                                                                                                            2/22 update with 971 code and date of 3/9
                                                                                                            Today’s update nothing!!!!!
                                                                                                            I still haven’t received any letters or anything. Call IRS this morning and they tell me I’m under review. Can’t say why but it will take up to 45 days and won’t start until 3/9. This is complete BS!! I have filed the same way, same kids for at least the last 12 years. I’m super pissed!!!

• #4385304
                                                                                                            NCNurse
                                                                                                              @ncnurse

Nothing for me either…

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                              Accepted 1/28

570, 4464 rec’d 2/13.

At least they could give me an update!

• #4385303
                                                                                                              HartfordRefunder

I didn’t update either. Same code

• #4385295
                                                                                                                Mo

Anyone else’s not update today? :- |

• #4384652
                                                                                                                  Quita34
                                                                                                                    @lashun-rashun

Received letter Feburary 14,2020 570

Transcript 570 pending 03/02/20
                                                                                                                    Cycle 20200705 03/02/2020

Filed 01/26/20

Accepted 01/27/20

Help what does all this mean?

• #4384517
                                                                                                                    Mo

Sweet! thanks @bowsbyjo! Fingers crossed for a DDD tomorrow!

• #4383677
                                                                                                                      jennifer
                                                                                                                        @jenniferbailey

Ok so code 570 on your transcript with a 971 code that follows 60 day review I am recieving my letter from irs on 03/09/2020 that is the date that follows my code 971 yes 571 releases the 570 without further action I also have a cycle code of 20200705

• #4383380
                                                                                                                        Lilo
                                                                                                                          @lilo

Cycle 20200705 and date 3/2/20 but my total shows $0.00. Is that normal?

Same codes as you all. New to this! Thanks!

• #4382720
                                                                                                                          manda

570 is a freeze, could be a number of things. hopefully our deposits come tomorrow.

• #4382104
                                                                                                                            Bonedasher

Code 570 is a freeze I believe! And a 571 is when they release it! Pretty sure!

• #4382022
                                                                                                                              JoJo
                                                                                                                                @bowsbyjo

@Mo 571 means resolved so you should see a 846 DDD after that!!! Good Luck!!!!

• #4382008
                                                                                                                                Barlaz

Nothing for me yet either .. hopefully with the next update. 🤞🏻

• #4381964
                                                                                                                                  Ohio35

@annarese1429 , I wanna know what it means too

• #4381950
                                                                                                                                    annarese1429

What does 570 mean with a $0.00 and 03/02/20 next to it?

• #4381915
                                                                                                                                      Bonedasher

Still nothing for me, hopefully Friday the transcript will have code 846 for next wed. Although I did find out my wife has 46025.00 in a education account that she didn’t know about. Just have to wait for the custodian of the account to hand over control! So now our tax refund seems measly compared to that!

• #4381787
                                                                                                                                        manda

still nothing for me :(

• #4375893
                                                                                                                                          Hkqueen

@Patient Thanks for responding. I guess we will just continue waiting WMR did say by the 2nd of March.

• #4375867
                                                                                                                                            Patient

Nope not a dime

• #4375165
                                                                                                                                              Hkqueen

Has anyone received their direct deposit yet?

• #4372075
                                                                                                                                                Mo

Does anyone know what usually comes after a 571 “resolved additional account action” ?

• #4368252
                                                                                                                                                  Tamika

Hey do anyone know the address where you can mail the irs there w2 I got the code 570 irs told me they can’t verify my income employer didn’t report it

• #4366112
                                                                                                                                                    Marnisha Brooks

Marnishabrooks1

• #4366077
                                                                                                                                                      TCX5

Tax transcripts say dd 846 2/26/20 wmr did not update, does this mean I will definitely get a refund 2/26?

• #4364451
                                                                                                                                                        Maz

846 – Refund issued 2/26
                                                                                                                                                          Good luck everyone

• #4364392
                                                                                                                                                          Patient

Same here DDD of 2/26 !
                                                                                                                                                            It’s only on transcripts though
                                                                                                                                                            Wmr still says processing!
                                                                                                                                                            Is the amount listed by the 846 code what you getting back?
                                                                                                                                                            Is that how it works ?

• #4364145
                                                                                                                                                            James

DDD of 2/26 just posted good luck pathers

• #4364095
                                                                                                                                                              Laura

transcript just updated with an 846 refund issued for 2/26, good luck everyone!

• #4364051
                                                                                                                                                                Jar

I most have been looking too soon, Code 846 – Refund Issue 2/26/20

• #4364039
                                                                                                                                                                  UmmofDeek

Transcript updated with 846 and 2/26 date but no change for WMR….

• #4364022
                                                                                                                                                                    Dmj

Just got my 846 code :-))))))) finally guys its coming

• #4363945
                                                                                                                                                                      Jar

Still no Transcript update. I thought mass updates were between 12a-3a EST on Friday’s for Weeklies? It’s 4:30a here. Ugh the waiting…..

• #4361774
                                                                                                                                                                        Patient

I file January 21 and was excepted the 22nd
                                                                                                                                                                          I’m supposed to receive both credit so I’m waiting like everybody else but as far as I can tail not very many people have gotten a direct deposit date everybody saying the same thing. I hope that we get updated this weekend. According to the transcripts are psycho code number is supposed to be updated tonight

• #4361773
                                                                                                                                                                          Bosslaydee

@Lambkell74

No don’t be worried! We will have an update on Our transcripts tomorrow morning which is Friday! We are weeklies so the transcript updates with codes on Friday and WMR will update Saturday with a ddd!

• #4361572
                                                                                                                                                                            @Lambkell74

I have the same cycle code. My transcripts are done but have not been updated for days and wmr says still being processed?? Should I be worried??

• #4359595
                                                                                                                                                                              Bosslaydee

@K100!
                                                                                                                                                                                I had the 570 code in 2018 and that code means there is definitely a problem with your tax return! I had to amend my return due to my income not matching! It’s best you get a tax advocate who will work quickly, if not contact your congressman and they will get u your refund! I did both and my amended return was settled in 2 weeks!

• #4359590
                                                                                                                                                                                Bosslaydee

Congrats Nlfrederick

• #4359542
                                                                                                                                                                                  nlfrederick

My cycle number is 20200704 and I have my 846 code on my transcript with an issue date of 2/24/2020 as of today. Good luck, all!

• #4359373
                                                                                                                                                                                    K100!
                                                                                                                                                                                      @mrskpurvis78live-com

No Bars
                                                                                                                                                                                      No Path

I see code 570, what does this mean? Along with codes 806, 766, & 768

Processing date March 2nd

• #4358587
                                                                                                                                                                                      DiGitaal$

Next update:

No PATH
                                                                                                                                                                                        Filed/Accepted 1/27 TT
                                                                                                                                                                                        Cycle Code 20200705

SBTPG Updated to Green pie chart. Bottom of chart reads:

02/18/2020 ACH Direct Deposit Please allow 1-2 business days for this deposit to reach your account

Wells Fargo Bank

• #4358507
                                                                                                                                                                                        Dhldkramer

I guessing we will see arm update on Saturday 02/22 for ddd 02/26

• #4356206
                                                                                                                                                                                          Jar

I know patience is a virtue but it can be extremely hard when waiting till Friday to see a transcript update almost 4 days away. I wish everyone the best of luck and anyone getting their refunds this week, please do what you need to do and try and enjoy the rest. Many blessings to all.

• #4356196
                                                                                                                                                                                            DiGital$

I have cycle code 20200705 with an as of date of 3/02/2020 and a ddd of 2/20/2020 via transcripts and 2 bars(approved) via WMR.

Filed and accepted 1/27 TT
                                                                                                                                                                                              No credits

I am patiently awaiting the next update and quite unsure as to when it will happen.

• #4356034
                                                                                                                                                                                              JazzyMechelle

Same here and praying that we get something soon

• #4356022
                                                                                                                                                                                                CCMartin

oh and my processing date last year was 3/11 and this year is 3/2

• #4356010
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mel C

never could access my transcripts so dont know cycle. but last year my official dd was feb 27.

hopefully it actually is earlier this year. if not…then that government shutdown last year really did not affect tax season like most of us believed.

• #4356005
                                                                                                                                                                                                    CCMartin

so last year i had a 20190805 and i received my dd on 2/27. this year, i have 20200705 – a week earlier?

• #4355396
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Julieisking

@j-hughes121717

Fingers crossed! That would be lovely.

• #4355389
                                                                                                                                                                                                        DeeJayB

@Jessica
                                                                                                                                                                                                          I also have the same cycle of 20200705
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Did your fiancé have a process date of 3/2/2020 and now has DDD of this week?

• #4355294
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Megan

I have cycle code 20200705 as well, could my refund be deposited before my transcripts update?

• #4355204
                                                                                                                                                                                                            LS

I have the exact same cycle number as you! And mine is showing a processing date of March 2nd also. The where’s my refund isn’t showing a bar anymore but I hear that happens sometimes. I’m not showing any other codes besides the normal ones so I’m hoping to receive mine the first week of March as I was told that was the earliest we child tax credit people would get anything. Would love to get it a week earlier though.

• #4354904
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bosslaydee

Jes do you have a 570 code on your transcript

• #4354903
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bosslaydee

We only update once a week on a Friday! We should be getting our updates on our transcript to 846 on 2/21 and wmr should update on 2/22 with the ddd of 2/26! Cross fingers everyone and hopefully no one updates with a 570 code!

• #4354863
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  jes

my Cycle code is 20200405 prossessed date 02-10-2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    still no DDD should i be worried ?

• #4354447
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dhldkramer

Being processed and still being processed, if it has been 21 days since you filed, which if you are a pather it has been. It is still being processed.

• #4353574
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jessica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @j-hughes121717

Refund will be sent out 2/202020….for cycle 20200705. My fiance transcripts and wmr has updated to the same cycle and same ddd….its come cycle 20200705

• #4353436
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Patient

Back again

Checked this morning and my Path message is gone and says “ your tax return is being processed “ my transcript says
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Same exact codes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          150 766 768 806
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Cycle code 20200705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          With a date of 3/2/2020 ?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I hate the new way they do stuff now
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I used to get my return en back in a 2 weeks tops

• #4353100
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Brb972

I have looked a previous transcripts and my cycle code for the last couple of years has been switching back and forth between a daily code and weekly code. Is there a reason why?

• #4353093
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jt

I also have the 20200705 date no ddd yet but for everyone that does you can check sbtpg website to see if your refund got send to account

• #4352961
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anna29

I have no bars my path act message disappeared with we have received your tax return and it’s being processed checked my transcript and has 20200705 with codes 150 806 766 768 what does this mean it has never happened to me

• #4352018
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Patient

Filed 01/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 01/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  20200705 Cycle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2/2/2020 due date
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Codes 150,766, 768, 806
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Had a genetic message in wmr that said “ your return is being processed “ since 3 days after I was accepted . Today ( feb 15) it finally updated to the HIKES message .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  So annoyed really I don’t know what any of it means .. anyone else have the same ?

• #4351664
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Keke

Cycle code 20200705

Codes 806, 766, 766 & 768

Processing date March 2nd

No code 846

WMR updated this morning with PATH ACT and been had Topic 152

• #4351342
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jar

Funsize40 – My PATH Message changed as well this morning and I’m a weekly. Last year we got ours refund 2/27. I think we’ll get ours by 2/25 or 2/26. Just assuming for us.

• #4351322
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Trenity Bowman

Do you know when I will get a DDD?

• #4351280
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Funsize40

Hi everyone I be been a lurker for sometime now. I have the same code I updated to the path message this morning but no ddd yet did anyone else just update to the path Message? Also being that I’m weekly will I only see action once a week? Thanks

• #4351253
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Angie

Filed 2/3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Transcript updated Friday early morning with Codes 150, 806, 846 with a DDD of 2/20/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I never worry about the WMR app. It doesn’t update for me until after I get my refund.

Not a pather

• #4351147
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Laura

Just checked WMR for the hell of it and it just updated to PATH after being on 1 bar since the end of January

• #4350654
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Colleen

My cycle the same. Have an 846 but bars are not updated yet. Shows refund issued Feb 20.

• #4350276
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Honeydew

Question though, if transcripts only update once a week (we are Thursday’s) then can we get our ddd before the next update with transcripts?

• #4350274
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Honeydew

All the same over here just waiting!!! Good luck!!!

• #4350271
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    morrellflash

filed on 1/28 accepted on same day. Cycle code 20200705 my refund date is 2/20/20.

• #4350264
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Slc

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Wmr – still “processing,” no bars
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcript updated today code 20200705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Codes – 150, 806, 846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        DDD 2/20

Thank goodness!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Good luck to you all. This was a strange season.

• #4350259
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lynzee

Updated this morning. cycle code of 20200705 and a processing date of 03/02/20 . Just waiting for path to lift for the 846 code. Still one bar on WMR though, no path message.

• #4350160
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Denny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @dgrundy847

Just FYI to everyone. Your cycle code and processing date have nothing to do with when you get your refund. Example: last year i was 20190605 and processing date of March 24 and i got my refund on 2/27. Basically we will get our refunds possibly next week, but most likely on Feb 26. I’m sure some of you will not like or agree with that…but that’s just the way it is. BTW, don’t get your hopes up on having your WMR updating tomorrow. Next Saturday it will for weekly’s. Happy Valentines day to those that remember me from last year :)

• #4350144
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Denise Archambeau

I have no 846 code.Means no deposit date.Last year code 20190605 got it the 27th of February.This year code 20200705.So deposit date March 4th?

• #4350090
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Skye

Transcripts finally updated.

Cycle code: 20200705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Date is 03/02/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Codes: 150, 806, 766, 768

• #4350068
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Denise Archambeau

Same here.No path message for me but IRS cycle code 20200705.March 2;2020.unsure of what it all means.

• #4350021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sarah S

I have the same cycle. Not on PATH. DDD 02/20/20.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/4

• #4349997
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tonnika
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @tonnika

My transcripts got updated as well last night/early this morning 2/14/2020. Cycle date 20200705 and ‘as of date” March 2. Still have one bar on WMR

• #4349993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      bigreputation

Single, no kids. Only student loan interest claimed.

Update this morning
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cycle date 20200705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        DDD: 02-20-2020

Codes: 150, 806, 846

• #4349828
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Brittany

Mine says the same thing…so March 2 isn’t our DDD?? Has me worried a little with that showing as the processing date.

• #4349762
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          SteveD

F/A TT 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            EITC/ACTC Topic 152 until this morning
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Only “As of 2/24” until this morning, now as of 3/2
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            All transcripts updated with 150, 766, 768 now and correct refund totals showing.

• #4349753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            James

WMR bars disappeared yesterday. Today my transcripts updated to cycle code 20200705. Assume my DD will be within the next week or two.

• #4349734
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lynzee

Same cfle code as you, processing date March 2nd

• #4349712
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                UmmofDeek

Filed and Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bars disappeared 2/12 with “still being processed…..“ my transcripts still showed N/A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  This morning 2/14 transcripts are now there but Bars are still gone…I am assuming my bars disappeared bcuz my income has changed DRASTICALLY and I am now in a completely different tax bracket bcuz I still have the same dependents. This year bcuz if the income change I did not get any of the tax credit (EIC, etc)……this is the only thing I can think of but I’m not going to worry bcuz this year’s refund is nothing to worry about. Hopefully the fact that I can now see my transcripts is a positive move in the right direction. I have same cycle date

• #4349707
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ShondaG

?

• #4349699
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    LeShonda Renia Guy

That’s my same cycle and date so I will be watching for your update.

• #4349667
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lu

Filed and accepted 2/3, same cycle code as you. Updated transcripts at around 5:30 est (checked when I woke up) I have an 846 of 2/20. WMR still one bar.

Viewing 135 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.