Cycle 20191305 Post here

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Cycle 20191305 Post here

• This topic has 143 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by KSquad.
  • Topic Starter
    Ana

Filed 2/9
      ID verified 3/6
      WMR updated from still processing to being processed
      Transcript updated 3/29
      Hope we get ours soon!!!

Viewing 142 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        KSquad

Still waiting. This is crazy.

Eb

Still waiting

KSquad

Anyone still waiting?

AnaBanana

@Kyo
                So sorry you are still waiting ๐Ÿ˜žI hope you get yours soon…

kyo
                  @kyo

Still nothing here.

Bossnikki

@eb nothing at all for me as I said got an advocate on June 6th she said she would call me on July 17th transcripts hasnโ€™t updated since 3/29 no movement at all f/a 2/15

Eb

Has anyone gotten any updates here? Mine hasnโ€™t updated in over a month.

Eb

@bossnikki

Same here. Itโ€™s just ridiculous

Bossnikki

4 months still no refund requested tax advocate June 6th Will post with updates

Lashay

Eb

I got the same message upon checking

Eb

So tried checking my refund status and suddenly Iโ€™m getting a an error message saying info doesnโ€™t match ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ASH

I finally upsates with DDD of May 30

steph

@kyo me too

kyo
                                    @kyo

No update…all dates are still 4/15.

Mommyof3
                                      @mommyof3

Ksquad ur not a alone a few of is woke up with this

KSquad

Checked my transcripts. I now have code 424 date 5/16. As of date went from 5/27 to 6/3 now. From what I’ve read up so far it sounds like it’s an audit. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Eb

No update this week. And my 9 weeks ends in today. Called my local TA and hope to hear back from them by tomorrow or so. My As of date changed last week to the 20th but everything else had the 4/15 date and stuck on 570

KSquad

Only update on my transcripts is the as of date which changed from 4/15 to 5/27 ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

steph

no update for me either my as of date even still says 4/15…no 971 code just 570. ID verified 3/4…9 weeks are up. 60 day review started 4/12 according to the letter. Here’s to another 30 days or so with no results smh I just don’t understand why they can’t fix what the believe to be wrong and adjust it automatically. What’s with the dramatics smh

kyo
                                                @kyo

No update for me ๐Ÿคฌ

Finally 846

Almost 100 days later and my Transcript just updated with my 846 for 5/15!!! I cannot believe it. FA 1/31 ID verify 3/12 got a Cp05 letter 4/10 and finally got a TA on 4/15 had to have employer letterhead faxed over to her to verify income they contacted my employer on 5/3
                                                  Iโ€™ve been on this site all this time waiting to finally be able to say I Got My Refund ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ Get a TA who knows how long id still be waiting.

kyo
                                                    @kyo

Hoping our transcripts update tomorrow ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

LRG

Still NOTHING! No changes on anything! At this point, I’m thinking they can keep my return and pay me interest on it for 60 days after May 30th! Ugh! Just not right for us to get no answers on our own money!

steph

same as everyone else ID verify 3/4
                                                        only 570 code as of date is still 4/15
                                                        I can however check WMR with the correct filing status but guess it doesn’t mean much
                                                        received 4464c dated 4/12

somehow we got screwed up it’s too many of us with similar dates going through this mess

Eb

No changes for me except as of dates changing to May 20 from April 15 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

kyo
                                                            @kyo

No update for me either on transcript :(

Bossnikki

No updates for me on transcripts still 570 code nothing else wmr updated 4/30 to being processed ID verify 3/12 4464c letter 4/15

Frances

Lol thatโ€™s hilarious! Iโ€™m happy for you, and this is week 9 for me so Iโ€™m hoping I see some kind of movement this week, Iโ€™m a weekly update so fingers crossed.

AnaBanana

@Frances
                                                                  I got my money already in the bank before those letters came out
                                                                  Itโ€™s hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

Steph

That would make since a lot of us who ID verified early March seem to get 4464c letters and weโ€™re on the same cycle code too. I hope there is some movement this morning gonna wait and see what you guys see *fingers crossed

@kyo

@AnaBanana
                                                                    I guess their system just sends them out after a certain amount of days past and we arenโ€™t really under review lol.

kyo
                                                                      @kyo

@AnaBanana
                                                                      I guess their system just sends them out after a certain amount of days past and we aren’t really under review lol.

Frances

@ anabanana this may seem dumb but do u mean to tell me u got a ddd ? Did u get ur refund? Or did u mean once u got ur ddd u got the letter right after?..

• #4326469
                                                                        AnaBanana

@Kyo & everyone
                                                                          I already got my ddd 4/23/19. Guess what I got in the mail, a 45 day review (4/22) & 60 day review (4/24)…amazing ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅด

• #4326359
                                                                          kyo
                                                                            @kyo

@sal
                                                                            I’m confused…if your refund is $0 wtf are you waiting for? lol
                                                                            I don’t have experience with $0 refunds… ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• #4326325
                                                                            sal

my federal refund is 0 dollar should i even check where my refund will it go from processing to approved I don’t have any taxes due will my transcript show 846 code

• #4326320
                                                                              kyo
                                                                                @kyo

They sent a review letter 4/22, I don’t know what it’s dated though because I’ll never get it lol.

• #4326306
                                                                                steph

I’m too scared to look for changes so tired of being disappointed. For those who saw those slight changes today did you all receive a 60 day review notice? I did dated for 4/12.

• #4326272
                                                                                  kyo
                                                                                    @kyo

@Frances
                                                                                    Same for me! I really hope this weekend is the end to this madness!

• #4326263
                                                                                    Eb

@Frances

Same here! Hopefully we all get updates this week ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

• #4326240
                                                                                      Frances

I finally seen an update today on WMR. I am now able to input the correct filing status. Hopefully this is a good sign everyone. And hopefully we see and update this week.

• #4325933
                                                                                        kyo
                                                                                          @kyo

I’ve given up too. I’ll probably see my money next year.

• #4325869
                                                                                          KSquad

I’m hoping that since they’re doing a planned outage 4/28/19 from 1am to 1pm we’ll all see some DDD.

• #4325803
                                                                                            Nikki Elias

@everyone I have given up. I am going to wait it out hopefully when my 60 days are up in June Iโ€™ll have a refund . Good luck to all

• #4325798
                                                                                              LRG

Still no updates! Congrats to those who did, if any!

• #4325735
                                                                                                kyo
                                                                                                  @kyo

No update on transcript for me.

• #4325728
                                                                                                  Nikki Elias

No updates for me… received 4464c letter itโ€™s not even showing on my transcripts. Ask irs rep about that and she said there is no record of that letter being sent to you. I asked was the 570 because of I d verify she said no but my 9 weeks arenโ€™t up until May 16 so Iโ€™m consumed with wondering what to do next?!

• #4325473
                                                                                                    kyo
                                                                                                      @kyo

I don’t know which letter they sent me since it was sent to my old address but 971 4/22 code on transcript. F/A 1/30 and verified on 3/11.

• #4325471
                                                                                                      KSquad

The letter goes by the date on it. Not the date you received it. Like I got the 4464C on 4/15 but its dates 4/11 so my 60 days started the 11th. I ID verified 3/9 !,$ 3/11

• #4325430
                                                                                                        Steph

What letter did yโ€™all get? I got a 4464c letter advising of a 60 days review. Should I keep hope alive?

F/A 2/4
                                                                                                          ID verify 3/4

Transcripts just have 570 code with 4/15 next to it.. got my letter 4/12 so 60 days from there I guess :(

• #4325305
                                                                                                          KSquad

So, I finally broke and called the IRS. The lady told me that my ID verify was approved and the reason the sent the 60 day letter was for time to process the refund and issue it. She said I should have my refund by June 10th at the latest if I don’t receive another letter before then. She said everything looks fine with it and that they just sent the 60 day review letter basically to buy themselves some more time to issue the refund.

• #4325298
                                                                                                            steph

Well I’m glad to see I wasn’t the only one who got a 60 days letter a few days ago. I got a 4464c letter. I still have 570 code 4/15..no 971 or nothing..I really wish they would just say what the problem is so it can be fixed. I’m over it!!!

• #4325112
                                                                                                              Frances

570 still pending. Smh got a cycle code of 20191305. Still nothing and Iโ€™ve also received my 60 day letter review. Hoping I hear something soon. This has been the longest waiting ever.

• #4325107
                                                                                                                Cory

Honestly tired of checking. Verified on 3/6 and got my 60 day review letter a few days ago. I’ll just see it if it ever deposits into my bank account. Good luck everyone.

• #4324729
                                                                                                                  AnaBanana

@Ash give it till next week since I did verification 3/6
                                                                                                                    @LRG if you update weekly check your transcript again tonight because when I checked at 4am nothing was there, checked couple of hours later it has updated. Give it few more days, since you already have 60 day notice, I think giving them a one time call might help, so you know what the 570 review is for.
                                                                                                                    Thanks guys. @Kyo hang in there!

• #4324704
                                                                                                                    kyo
                                                                                                                      @kyo

No update.

• #4324696
                                                                                                                      BlessednFavored

Everything Dated 4/15 All Codes Stops At The 570 Dated 4/15 Nothing Has Changed For Me Called And Was Told I Would Be Receiving A 4/22
                                                                                                                        Filed / Accepted 2/3
                                                                                                                        Verified 3/8
                                                                                                                        Didn’t Go Back In Processing Till 3/25 Was Told To Count From That Date The 9 Weeks

• #4324690
                                                                                                                        LRG

@Ana

My processing date and 570 date are the same 4/15/19

• #4324682
                                                                                                                          ASH

@ Ana congratulations

No updates for me.
                                                                                                                            Cycle 20191305
                                                                                                                            Still have codes 806,766, and 570 with dates of 4-15 and 971 with date of 4-22

Files 2/12
                                                                                                                            ID Verified 3/8

• #4324666
                                                                                                                            AnaBanana

@LRG
                                                                                                                              What is your processing date? 570 date? Youโ€™re a weekly too right?
                                                                                                                              For ID verification, they will provide you a letter for that. If youโ€™re able to your transcript then you probably wonโ€™t need one.

• #4324654
                                                                                                                              LRG

@Ana… Congrats Ana! Thanks for updating everyone.

I still have codes 150, 806, & 570

No updates yet for me! Ugh!

I was never asked to ID verify, so I haven’t. Is this something I should do anyway or wait for IRS to tell me?
                                                                                                                                I received 60 day review letter 4464, 3 weeks ago.
                                                                                                                                So I’m just trying to wait it out. Any suggestions would be appreciated?
                                                                                                                                Just wondering if I should call and see if they have a hold on my refund for no reason and just need a reminder to release my money, or should I/we, just keep waiting ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• #4324624
                                                                                                                                AnaBanana

@Everyone here
                                                                                                                                  I finally got my refund, saw my transcript just now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
                                                                                                                                  Cycle 20191305
                                                                                                                                  Filed 2/9
                                                                                                                                  Verified 3/6
                                                                                                                                  Refund date 4/24
                                                                                                                                  I didnโ€™t review any notice after verification. I never called them as well.
                                                                                                                                  Thank you for the encouragement & helpful tips!!
                                                                                                                                  Like I told @Raven8300- maybe we will get the 2nd greatest news before Easter! Happy Easter!!

• #4324583
                                                                                                                                  AnaBanana

@Still waiting let me know what your TA says. I am close to week 6 after ID verification. I donโ€™t qualify for TA until after 5/6 & that in 3 weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚
                                                                                                                                    I am afraid if I call an agent can just generate a review letter ๐Ÿ˜“

• #4324576
                                                                                                                                    Still waiting

@anabanana
                                                                                                                                      This is the worst. I wish I didnโ€™t call in I donโ€™t think they would have mentioned missing w2โ€™s idk and now i have to wait until I speak with a ta because itโ€™s in their hands now lol omg

• #4324547
                                                                                                                                      Still waiting

WMR If I put single instead of married filing joint is says is being processed if I search how I filed married filing joint it canโ€™t find my return. If I search my husbands ssn and how we filed it says still being processed date will be available.
                                                                                                                                        FA 1/30 ID verify 3/8 told to wait for 9 weeks. Called to see if any new news and the guy said my husbands w2 May be missing?!? Called for ta have to wait until until Monday to hear from one if not I have to call back. 20191305 570 971 code for 4-22

• #4324538
                                                                                                                                        AnaBanana

@Still waiting
                                                                                                                                          Thatโ€™s so hilarious!!
                                                                                                                                          I am starting to think thousands of people on REVIEW???

• #4324469
                                                                                                                                          Still waiting…

Finally, after all the waiting, I got my 60 day review letter today. So excited. Looks like I’ll be using my return to purchase Christmas presents.

• #4324318
                                                                                                                                            kyo
                                                                                                                                              @kyo

I have 971 4/22 on my transcripts but still no letter but Iโ€™m guessing itโ€™s a 60 day review like the rest of you.

• #4324309
                                                                                                                                              AnaBanana

@Ksquad
                                                                                                                                                It doesnโ€™t have to be an eviction. If ypu called irs numerous times, agent hung up or disconnected your calls AND NOT BE ABLE TO SATISFY & ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS THEN that is ENOUGH. Look a taxpayers bill of rights. Hope this helps

• #4324245
                                                                                                                                                KSquad

I called the TA line when I got the letter. She told me that they cant help me unless I have an eviction notice, shut off notice for electric or a repossession letter.

• #4324140
                                                                                                                                                  MandyB

It doesnโ€™t matter if you have a TA. I have one and she and I have only spoke once. She wonโ€™t return my calls.

• #4324014
                                                                                                                                                    AnaBanana

@everyone
                                                                                                                                                      Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I verified on 3/6 too. If nothing happens this week, I will call TA hotline like Jill said

• #4323960
                                                                                                                                                      Eb

Just received a letter 4464C from the IRS today dated 04/11 stating Iโ€™m under another review despite doing the ID verify over 45 days ago. Now Iโ€™ve got to wait an additional 60. Smh

Iโ€™m a single dad of a 6 year old and this is point me in a very tight situation. I filed Feb 19 and itโ€™s been bloody forever.

• #4323944
                                                                                                                                                        Nikki Elias

Welp 4464c letter today there goes a lie the last rep I spoke with told … she told me that 570 was just a hold for id verification… strange to me that everyone with 20191305 received 4464c letters .. has anyone gotten a refund in a timely matter after this letter

• #4323896
                                                                                                                                                          KSquad

Also I had to ID verify and I did that on 3/9 online and on 3/11 by phone was told i passed and was going back into processing. Wmr has had no updates since Feb.

• #4323895
                                                                                                                                                            KSquad

I had all those same codes. Cycle code 21091305 4/15 recieved a 4464C letter in the mail today stating they need more time to review. Up to 60 day hold from date on letter which is 4/11. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• #4323844
                                                                                                                                                              steph

@blessednfavored mine is the exact same as you

• #4323652
                                                                                                                                                                BlessednFavored

Cycle Code 20191305 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                  806 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                  766 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                  768 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                  570 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                  what Does This Mean

• #4323651
                                                                                                                                                                  BlessednFavored

Cycle Code 20191305 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                    806 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                    766 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                    768 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                    570 4/15

• #4323628
                                                                                                                                                                    Raven8300

@Ana

thatโ€™s right!

You said it completely accurate there. That would be a great time to find out. Worry and doubt try to consume me but I know the One that is greater! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• #4323621
                                                                                                                                                                      Jill

@Ana
                                                                                                                                                                        I did not have a hardship and was able to get a Tax Advocate. I just told them that I have called the IRS more then 10 times an can not get anywhere with them. I have been given 10 different answers and even hung up on. I told the TA that I was advised that if I couldnโ€™t get assistance from the IRS I had the right to ask for a tax advocate and she said yes you do. I spoke to one that day (1 week ago) and my refund as of last night is now showing DD for 4/17. Years filed on 1/28 and have been given the run around since. My only suggestion is try the worst case scenario they tell you no. Best of luck.

• #4323616
                                                                                                                                                                        Ana

@Raven8300
                                                                                                                                                                          People keep on saying get a TA but NOT everyone is eligible. It sucks that the system is designed that way ๐Ÿ˜ž
                                                                                                                                                                          So hopefully we update next Friday & get the 2ndcgreatest news on Easter Sunday ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท

• #4323575
                                                                                                                                                                          Raven8300

@Ana

My as of date is the same 4-15-19

Transcript didnโ€™t update today so I guess I have another week to ponder. 20191205

570 4/8
                                                                                                                                                                            971 4/15

As of date 4/15

ID verified 2/26

Filed 2/1

๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• #4323574
                                                                                                                                                                            Ana

@Raven8300
                                                                                                                                                                              My โ€œas of dateโ€ is 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                              But that all my previous transcripts has date of 4/15, yet my ddd came within 21 days. This year is dumb

• #4323514
                                                                                                                                                                              kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                @kyo

@Kimmy
                                                                                                                                                                                TA is a Tax Advocate, basically more useless IRS employees, that ‘help’ you. They might help you, so go ahead and try. Mine in my state are POS. I had a disconnection notice for my electric and they said they can’t help me for another 9 weeks because of my ID verification.

Here’s the national line, they’ll direct you to your local TA: 1-877-777-4778

• #4323512
                                                                                                                                                                                Kimmy

Whatโ€™s a TA guys? Maybe itโ€™s something I qualify for? Because Iโ€™m in real financial hardship at this moment

• #4323505
                                                                                                                                                                                  kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                    @kyo

No update on my transcripts, surprise.

• #4323498
                                                                                                                                                                                    Cory

@Steph
                                                                                                                                                                                      All we can do is wait. I don’t qualify for a TA either so that’s not really anything else we can do. Good luck.

• #4323466
                                                                                                                                                                                      Steph

Checked transcripts this morning
                                                                                                                                                                                        F\A 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                        Bars Missing: 2/9
                                                                                                                                                                                        Called 2/26: told I needed to Id verify
                                                                                                                                                                                        ID Verify: 3/4
                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts Updated from NA: 3/29
                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts Updated to 570: 4/5
                                                                                                                                                                                        20191305 cycle code

Iโ€™ve got no 971 code and all of my dates say 4/15 including next to the 570 code. Iโ€™ve gotten no letters and I havenโ€™t spoken to them since I verified. I donโ€™t qualify for a TA I donโ€™t have any form of hardship that I can prove. I use my tax return to pay for summer camp. Iโ€™m trying to be patient but I donโ€™t know what to do.

• #4323452
                                                                                                                                                                                        Raven8300

@Ana

Whatโ€™s your โ€œas ofโ€ date?

Iโ€™m right there with you. ๐Ÿ˜ข

• #4323451
                                                                                                                                                                                          Ana

@Everyone
                                                                                                                                                                                            Same codes with 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                                            Id verified 3/6
                                                                                                                                                                                            This is beyond words ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ

• #4323440
                                                                                                                                                                                            LRG

@Nikki and @Cory

Thank you for your responses. I will continue to post if anything changes on my end as well.

• #4323436
                                                                                                                                                                                              Cory

@Nikki and @LRG
                                                                                                                                                                                                Same here except verified on the phone 3/6. I have not received any more letters but still no update. All I was told is to call after 5/8 if I don’t have my refund.

• #4323432
                                                                                                                                                                                                Nikki Elias

@LRG I have those exact same codes, Iโ€™ve called 3 times and was told 3 different reasons each time. However on the 4th call seems like this lady had a better perspective she said in my case The 570 hold was due to I d verify (9 week hold) I asked about the 4/15/2019 date she said thatโ€™s the tax year end date and itโ€™s something the irs uses to track in their system more so something for their own use. I filed 2/15 no updates on transcripts until 3/29 I d verified 3/12. This is just terrible I was hoping for an update as well since Iโ€™m on week 5 post verification idk so frustrating will keep you posted tho

• #4323422
                                                                                                                                                                                                  LRG

Has anyone with this cycle code and the following codes on their transcripts, recieve a ddd yet??

Filed in Feb.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cycle code 20191305

150 – 4/15/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                    806 – 4/15/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                    570 – 4/15/2019

Still have 152 bs on wmr / no bars / still processing
                                                                                                                                                                                                    I’m so pissed like so many of you guys. I filed in Feb.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Called IRS once after my 21 days were up and was told there was a system error and I would update on 4/04/19.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    No update happened on that date and still hasn’t happened! I received IRS letter 4464 2 weeks ago.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    I check my transcripts and wmr 3xs a day & nothing changes!!! Does anyone know if the date of 4/15/2019 next to these codes mean that I will get my refund or an update on this date? Or if this is just more BS for them to cover their ass’s?!!!?! Just numb!!! Seriously can’t believe some people had to wait until OCT and later to get their refunds last year!!! If anyone has the same codes, please let me know if you’ve received a ddd yet? Looking for some light on this nightmare!!

• #4323368
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ana

@kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                      If anything, calling prolongs the whole thing. Gives them an opportunity to generate those stupid letters ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• #4323364
                                                                                                                                                                                                      kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @kyo

I’ve only called once on 3/6 to find out I needed to verify ID. Last week I got 971 on my transcripts so I don’t think calling really does anything.

• #4323363
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ana

@Everyone
                                                                                                                                                                                                          I havenโ€™t called irs after verification and confirming if the authentication went through & have seen progress in my transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                          I think when we call they decide, there random review- โ€œNow we told you and a letter has been generated!โ€ – who they fooling?!? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• #4323332
                                                                                                                                                                                                          kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kyo

Yeah and this forum has become depressing with all these April filers getting their DDDs in 4 days.

• #4323328
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Raven8300

@kyo

Iโ€™m with you

• #4323323
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Edgar

@kyo You know nothing is going to change. ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m in same boat. I only check Thur and Sun now.

• #4323313
                                                                                                                                                                                                                kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @kyo

Should I even bother checking my transcript tonight? I’ve given up.

• #4323297
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ana

I update tonight so hoping for great news

• #4323267
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cory

Transcript updated today to show return amount but still no code 846 for return. No code 971 either so either I got lucky and dodged that or I have to wait even longer just to be told to wait longer.

• #4322893
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tyrone

Filed 2/8/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/8/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Week later lost bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        We cannot provide any information about your refund
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Got letter in mail to verify identity 3/8/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Did both online and called in to verify my identity on 3/11/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Was told to wait 9 weeks
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts updated 3/28/19 just with codes 570, etc… no 846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Calling irs today cause I still donโ€™t see any updates on transcripts/wmr

• #4322866
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @kyo

@Ana

Then why wasn’t it there last week? ๐Ÿ˜ฉI definitely don’t have any faith left.

• #4322847
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ana

@Stephanie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            No rhyme or reason
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I was told after phone verification give them 2 weeks to put back on processing and up to 9 weeks, till May 6 to get refund
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            The 2 week processing updated on my transcript 3/27 ๐Ÿ˜“

• #4322845
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Stephanie

@ana

Called to verify they didnt need anymore info and that’s when they said the 45 day review but I havent gotten any letters stating that they pulled it for additional review

• #4322840
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ana

@kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Thereโ€™s no reason to the 971. I think we already got that when we got our letters to verify. Keep the faith

@Stephanie

I heard we are good if are dates are future dates, meaning it is moving forward. It is interesting they told you to wait 45 days because verification process can take up to 9 weeks ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ž so itโ€™s odd thatโ€™s what the agent told you

• #4322833
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Stephanie

how soon will I get my refund if my transcript says cycle posted 20191305 with a received date of 4/15/19 with no other codes? was told I was put under 45 day review starting 3/8 after id verify

• #4322393
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kyo

I updated to a fucking 971.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    So sick of this shit.

• #4322449
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Charity Mcfarland

It has been a long wait and very stressful tax season filled on 2/14 hnrb accepted same day, lost all bars and couldnโ€™t pull up any info unless I used single as my status even though Iโ€™m HOH, got letter to do idv and submitted it just a little over a week ago. Yesterday my message changed from still being processed to is processing this morning woke up and was able to view transcript and shows a 846 code with direct deposit date of 4-10!!! Checked wmr and I now have all bars with ddd of 4/10!!! Thank the good Lord above I think this year has been most stressful tax season Iโ€™ve ever had hopefully this will help someone else who needs it. I had transcript code ending with a five idk why I got an update on a daily basis if that means Iโ€™m weekly but I did, only thing I can think is that maybe reason I was weekly had to do with idv and after done I was moved into daily updates

• #4322448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ana

๐Ÿ˜ฎ omg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I ipdated to code 971 ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค” I think our letters are system generated and our batch is at the receiving end
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I am not going to worry, some of us if not all should update soon. Iโ€™ve seen people with 570 & 971 update shortly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Id verify in 3/6 so my 9th week is 5/6

• #4322438
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Raven8300

@Steph

It does seem as though all of us that had to ID verify got screwed

• #4322419
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Steph

So I broke down and checked and Iโ€™ve got no movement this week. Still stuck on 570 4/15 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ I guess I should be happy no 971 but Iโ€™m still waiting ugh

• #4322410
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ash
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @flgirl03

Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Online verification 3/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Phone verification 3/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Transcripts updated 3/29
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Code 971 was updated today with date of 4/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cycle code 20191305

• #4322398
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cory

Well maybe not seeing a 971 code is a good thing then. Thanks for the response and good luck everyone. It’s a very frustrating boat we are all in.

• #4322396
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                steph

now I don’t want to look. Why is everyone who had to ID verify being screwed this year. It’s crazy to think that we all have to be reviewed like this

• #4322394
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kyo

971! UGGGGGGGGH!

• #4322388
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Raven8300

@Cory

I had to ID Verify then received a 971 on transcript with notice issued

Called IRS and was told Iโ€™ll be receiving a CP05 45 day hold dates 4/15/19

• #4322383
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Cory

Did any of you all that updated to refund issued have any codes on your transcript before that? I have cycle code 20191305 but then codes 150,806, and 570.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I had to ID verify a month ago but I see where some people are getting another letter saying they are under a 45 or 60 day review. Just hoping I don’t have that happen and I get my refund soon. It shows a return due and processing date of 4-15-19 but no code 846 of refund issued. Thanks

• #4322381
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        joy

Hi Steph,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          No. But I did have to fax 1095a and 8962 on 3/11.

• #4322378
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          steph

@joy did you have to ID verify?

• #4322377
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            steph

@joy that is awesome congrats!!!

• #4322361
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              joy

My transcript only updated for the first time on Friday, March 29, 2019.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Transcript Updated Today 4/5/19.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cycle code: 20191305
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                846 Refund Issued 4-10-2019

• #4322359
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kimmy

No update for me yet, have code 20191305. Iโ€™m being hopeful for tomorrow thou

• #4322353
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  joy

Transcript Updated Today 4/5/19.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cycle code: 20191305
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    846 Refund Issued 4-10-2019

• #4322351
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    mook
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mook

No update for me

• #4322330
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ana

Anyone updated???

• #4322297
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ana

It better be!!! We should see some updates in our transcripts by tomorrow & Saturday ๐Ÿ€

• #4322108
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kyo

Saturday better be our day!

• #4322103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ana

@Everyone
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Guess we are waiting to update this weekend!!

• #4321556
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kyo

@LAURA

I think that’s the day they mail it but I’m not sure, I haven’t received a paper check since 2006.

• #4321530
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LAURA

I’m 20191305 with 846 for 4/5 but they’re sending a check. Does the check get sent that day? This is my 2nd refund I was a 20190505 I had that one deposited but they said they’re sending a check on my additional refund..it was funny I got a letter TT didn’t give me my EIC.

• #4321508
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ana

@Nia 101
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Not to sound super hopeful, I have read threads that those transcript that updated got their refunds a week after. ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

• #4321496
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Nia 101

I also have the 20191305 cycle code. I verified my identity online 3/11. My transcripts also updated on Saturday (3/29). I have codes 806,766,768 all with 4/15/19 dates. Code 570 says additional account action pending with date 4/15. What does this mean??? I am trying to be hopeful like everyone else and happy to see movement finally, but I need my money. How much longer do yall think we will have to wait?

• #4321400
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      mook
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mook

I have this cycle code hopefully we get our money next week

• #4321366
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ana

@Kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I think itโ€™ hasnโ€™t been easy getting transcript online

• #4321351
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Steph

Definitely praying next week is out week ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

• #4321338
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @kyo

Not many with this cycle code huh lol.

• #4321130
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kyo

I hope next week is our week ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

• #4321012
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                iMpatientRefund
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @impatientrefund

Damn filed 2/9 and hear something back almost a month later smh I know your hand itching rite bout now congrats. Your definitely going to see an double blue via app or double orange via dsktop (just speaking from experience)…This yr has been over the TOP for the past 5 yrs of me efiling I always gotten accepted same day or after NOW where going on day 3 since I filed this year 1/26/19 smh. Last three years was lovely even with the PATH 1/29/18 filed & accepted DDD 2/17/18(Saturday morning) for DD for 2/22/18 and got it a day early w/Netspend (last yr was bonkers on here lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)errrbody was LIT ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅonce they started seeing them Dโ€™s๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธhit them accounts๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸฆI remember very well cause it was a Wednesday and it was payday from work๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅand the following day was my sons bday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰and I had an reserved appointment with the dealership๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜for my beamer I purchased last yr lol boi…I think ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”I actually saved WMR approved screenshot as my wallpaper lmao๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but enuf of the itโ€™s N giggles I do have strong ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸฝFAITH in an UPDATE in the morning I will say from past experiences WMR UPDATE between 3-6 from what I seen and trust all the cricket๐Ÿฆ—๐Ÿฆ—๐Ÿฆ—noise I been seeing for the past couple of days will surely have this site hitting A cappella tunes like Mariah๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ at an Macyโ€™s๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ› day parade ROTFLโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nothin can stop ๐Ÿ›‘US WE all the UP๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

• #4321011
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ana

@Kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Hoping for one big update for us later ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน

• #4321009
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @kyo

F/A 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ID verified 3/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR updated from still processing to being processed 3/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Transcript viewable 3/29

Come on ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Viewing 142 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.