Cycle 20191205 post here

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Cycle 20191205 post here

• This topic has 99 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by MARIAH CHILDS.
  • Topic Starter
    Kairybird

Transcripts finally became available on the 23rd… still waiting on a ddd. Anyone with the same cycle code receive a ddd?

Viewing 98 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        MARIAH CHILDS

Ash i will have a ddd Friday. After Nov 14th i was audit and had to send in tons of info to her but it all paid out in the end.

MARIAH CHILDS

Ashley I was told I would hear something by nov 14th a week after you CONGRATULATIONS and spend wisely

Ashley smith

Transcript updated with a refund issue date of 11/7… The lady said it will be direct deposited..

MARIAH CHILDS

So I spoke with her again and she explained in details about my case and gave me a date that I would hear from her stating an final update with this year taxes…. I so can’t wait

MARIAH CHILDS

Some lady called me today talking about I am being audit and that I have to send information in to her that I have my wages incorrect and have to verify child and school credit

Ashley smith

Well keep me posted on what they say. My transcripts updated on Sunday to show a as of date of 10/21

MARIAH CHILDS

So now im being transferred to senior rep for irs to call me with in 5 days to let me know if I will have my return looked at or released and sent to me.

MARIAH CHILDS

Oh wow Ashley. I called irs about 2 weeks ago and was told that the review was to see if I need to have my return looked at. I will know something by next week

Ashley smith

Got letter in mail yesterday that says i was audited. If I agree with the minor changes, sign and return and they will send my refund within 8 weeks. No update to transcripts or wmr.

Ashley smith

Mine is 8/26 as well. Have been at 420 on my transcripts since 8/2 as well. Its being reviewed…

Kristenlynn

I’m still waiting no updates.
                              Filed 1/28
                              Id verify 2/16 online
                              I’d verify again by phone two weeks later
                              Got 570 hold abc a 60 day letter.
                              As of date shows sept 2.

MARIAH CHILDS

Update…

I now have a 420 on my tax return still in process mode. They ate looking over at my return. It had 8/2 by it also. Please update on what could happen?

MARIAH CHILDS

8 /26
                                  Wbu

Ashley Smith

Yes. What’s your as of date on the top right

MARIAH CHILDS

Ashley I have the same thing does your 424 say examination request

Ashley Smith

My transcripts updated with as as of date 8/15 and a code of 424.

MARIAH CHILDS

Ashley i have to wait till Aug 16 or 18th to hear from them so we shall see

Ashley Smith

My 60 day was up in MAY. Called and was told no one looked at it and they would push to a supervisor and would take 90 more days. Last week my as of date changed to Aug 05… they say that’s the day they expect to be complete… we shall see….

MARIAH CHILDS

I am as well

Mommyof3
                                                @mommyof3
                                                Jennifer

Anyone still waiting with 1205?

Frustrated

My 60 days was set to be up on May 30th just to get another freaking letter ONE WEEK before the 30th saying they needed 60 more days. No available info given when called, now I’m stuck waiting until July 16th.

If I get anther letter, I’m going to scream!

Hope y’all have better luck this week!

Jennifer

60 days was up june 2 nd … nothing either

Ashley Smith

No updates, no letter, dates all the same…

Ashley Smith

Instill have nothing. 4/15 date and stuck on 570… smmfh- I’m claiming exempt… when they want their money, I’m going to call and say…. 570 lmao

Mommyof3
                                                            @mommyof3

I now have 424 wth

Jennifer

Still nothing !!!! No updates

cw

I got my state refund in about 2 weeks after filing? It was weird because state usually takes longer than federal, but I guess the government shutdown really pushed them back.

Nicole

So my as of date says 05/13 well….today is the 15th anddd Nothing wmr says we received ur refund it’s still processing I have the 570 on there dated 04/08 and then three codes dated 04/15 …I can’t believe I filed 01/29 only to still be waiting and I got my state return two days ago.

cw

No update for me as well, and none of my transcripts have ever had 570 on it, always have received them anyways. But my received date still says 4/15. Checked all my old returns with and they all honestly have the same 4/15 date, but i’ve always received my refund within 3 weeks to a month of filing. And I’ve always filed first week feb. This is the longest it has taken, and I’ve verified over the phone after doing so on the internet. It’s been at least 40 days since doing so, and have not gotten a letter in the mail since the last telling me there was nothing else I needed to do.

Ashley Smith

I have no update either. Still of 570 with a date of 4/15… smh

Jennifer

No update on transcripts

• #4327106
                                                                        Jennifer

What was your as of date ? And your processing date? @hofular

• #4327096
                                                                          Jennifer

Congrats!! @ hofular

• #4327092
                                                                            Steph

@hofular were you weekly or daily? I’m so over checking. Did you have any letters or reviews?

• #4327062
                                                                              Hofular

@ashley

My transcripts updated with my direct deposit date as well.

• #4327060
                                                                                Ashley Smith

Did your transcripts update?

• #4327049
                                                                                  Hofular

Just check wmr and I have a DDD lf May 10th! Go check guys!

• #4326494
                                                                                    Steph

Wow this is why I don’t wanna check ugh pure bullcrap!!

• #4326493
                                                                                      Mommyof3
                                                                                        @mommyof3

Jennifer

Mines did too wtf

• #4326488
                                                                                        Jennifer

Only thing changed was as of date from april 8 th until may 20 th

• #4326420
                                                                                          Kali

Yes, me too!! It’s been a long a looooong stupid process, hopefully we get our DDD Friday morning! @jennifer and @mommyof3

• #4326412
                                                                                            Hofular

Our transcripts only update once a week on thursday night, so be sure to check out your transcript on Friday morning.

• #4326380
                                                                                              Ashley Smith

No update to transcript. They still show 570… but wmr shows processing with no bars.

• #4326147
                                                                                                Jennifer

Ahhh i think so too 🥳 @mommyof3

• #4326099
                                                                                                  Mommyof3
                                                                                                    @mommyof3

Me too Jennifer I think we almost at the finish line

• #4326093
                                                                                                    Jennifer

Finally was able to check wmr with the correct filling status… so movement at least but still processing

• #4326087
                                                                                                      Karen Perkins

I have the same cycle date I have not even received my federal refund it’s been nine weeks now

• #4325842
                                                                                                        sarahhh

Cycle 20191205
                                                                                                          No updates😢😢

• #4325717
                                                                                                          Jpew

As of changed to 5/13 but 290 added to transcript with 0 amount.

• #4325709
                                                                                                            Mommyof3
                                                                                                              @mommyof3

Nothing 😶😶😶

• #4325677
                                                                                                              Jennifer

Anyone update?

• #4324623
                                                                                                                Ashley Smith

Only update I have is a “as of” date changed to 4/29/19…

• #4324610
                                                                                                                  Hofular

I’m in the same boat as @Jennifer. No updates to my transcripts today either :(

• #4324597
                                                                                                                    Raven8300

@everyone

Cycle 20191205

I updated to the 571 and 846 y’all!!

• #4324596
                                                                                                                      Jpew

Then I logged out and logged back in and everything was back to normal

• #4324593
                                                                                                                        Jpew

Now my 2017 record of account transcript says N/A

Account transcript for 2017 has a star next to it and says “Indicates the availability of a Verification of Non-Filing letter for the year.”

Return transaction still available for 2017

All 2018 still available and sitting with a balance like they have been for the last month.

• #4324591
                                                                                                                          Mommyof3
                                                                                                                            @mommyof3

My as of date went from 4/8 to 4/15 but that date just passed o wonder why it updated to this

• #4324586
                                                                                                                            Jennifer

No updates … received 60 day review letter 4/2 but transcripts have not even updated to 971… still show 570 additional action pending 4/8

• #4324252
                                                                                                                              Scott

Cycle 20191205

971 Notice issued 4/15(it has said this for 3 weeks). Haven’t seen the notice yet. When I called I was told a notice was sent 3/28.

Still processing.😢

• #4324167
                                                                                                                                Hofular

Haven’t received any new updates as of yet. Still on 60 day review. I’m hoping now that April 15th has passed, things will maybe start moving a little faster?

• #4324150
                                                                                                                                  Raven8300

20191205

Any updates from this cycle??

45 day review here

• #4323274
                                                                                                                                    jpew

Update: received letter on 4/8 saying that my return is reduced by a little over $300 which I already know because I sent them the updated 8962 showing that. I’m not sure if that cancels out the 4464c 60 day that I received on 3/18 or not. The new letter said I should get my refund in 4-6 weeks.

F/A 2/7
                                                                                                                                      2/25 bars disappeared but account transcript updates with 3/4 as of date
                                                                                                                                      3/4 passes
                                                                                                                                      12c letter 3/11, fax over 8962, refund reduced by 350
                                                                                                                                      4464c letter 3/18
                                                                                                                                      All transcripts update 3/22 with cycle code 20191205 and show amount due after adjustment

Codes:
                                                                                                                                      806 W-2 or 1099 withholding 04-15-2019
                                                                                                                                      766 Credit to your account 04-15-2019
                                                                                                                                      768 Earned income credit 04-15-2019
                                                                                                                                      570 Additional account action pending 04-08-2019
                                                                                                                                      971 Notice issued 04-08-2019 (ended up being a an adjustment letter)

• #4323271
                                                                                                                                      Raven8300

@Hofular

Very similar timeline over here.

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                        Verified ID 2/26
                                                                                                                                        Called after 21 days
                                                                                                                                        Told I’ll be receiving 45 day review effective the 15th of this month. :-(

• #4323270
                                                                                                                                        Hofular

Received 60 day review notice in mail on 4/2/19.
                                                                                                                                          Surgery on hold until I get my returns. I really hope it’s not too much longer… I filed 1/31. Accepted 1/31. Called after the 21 days and was told that I would be receiving a letter in the mail. Got a notice to verify my ID on 2/22 and verified online. Was told it would take 6-9 weeks. Finally received 4464c in the mail 4/2 and am now under 60 day review.

• #4323187
                                                                                                                                          Raven8300

How are my cycle 20191205 ppl holding up??!

• #4322554
                                                                                                                                            Raven8300

Any updates from this cycle code?

• #4322495
                                                                                                                                              Jennifer

Got the 60 day review in the mail today as well

• #4322489
                                                                                                                                                Raven8300

Any 20191205 cycles receiving a 45 day review or CP05?

• #4322484
                                                                                                                                                  Ashley Smith

I got the 4464C in the mail today! Wow! Will it really take another 60 days? If I dont pay the IRS for 60 days, they would be ready to garnish wages. Smh.

• #4322470
                                                                                                                                                    Dimples

@lhannah1965 I got the same code and the same letter today the killing part is it says not to call them like really what have you been doing all this time🤦🏽‍♀️

• #4322418
                                                                                                                                                      Linda
                                                                                                                                                        @lhannah1965

Just got the dreaded 60 day letter in the mail.
                                                                                                                                                        Transcript still stuck on 570

• #4321358
                                                                                                                                                        Ashley Smith

Still no update to my transcripts…

• #4321105
                                                                                                                                                          Krystal

Have cycle 20191205 with 846 refund issued 3/29/19 but have not received the dd. Anyone with that problem? No offsets but this is for a 2016 return.

• #4320995
                                                                                                                                                            Kairybird

Weekly’s transcripts update thursday evening/friday morning. But wmr supposedly updates everday this year according to the irs. But Ive also received refunds without either updating so its a total waiting game.

• #4320961
                                                                                                                                                              Jpew

F/A 2/7
                                                                                                                                                                2/25 bars disappeared but account transcript updates with 3/4 as of date
                                                                                                                                                                3/4 passes
                                                                                                                                                                12c letter 3/11, fax over 8962, refund reduced by 350
                                                                                                                                                                4464c letter 3/18
                                                                                                                                                                All transcripts update 3/22 with cycle code 20191205 and show amount due after adjustment

Codes:
                                                                                                                                                                806 W-2 or 1099 withholding 04-15-2019
                                                                                                                                                                766 Credit to your account 04-15-2019
                                                                                                                                                                768 Earned income credit 04-15-2019
                                                                                                                                                                570 Additional account action pending 04-08-2019
                                                                                                                                                                971 Notice issued 04-08-2019

I always thought that once return transcript was posted you were done but it’s been a week now with no DDD.

Hoping for an update tomorrow but not holding my breath

• #4320843
                                                                                                                                                                Kairybird

Also I’m in California, not sure if that makes a difference

• #4320842
                                                                                                                                                                  Mona

oh okay i was just trying to make sure lol. thank!

• #4320841
                                                                                                                                                                    Kairybird

Mine only updated on my transcript .

• #4320840
                                                                                                                                                                      Mona

Quick question, is anybody wmr updating with the ddd

• #4320837
                                                                                                                                                                        Kairybird

Finally, some great news
                                                                                                                                                                          1/30 f/a
                                                                                                                                                                          3/09 recieved 1095 letter
                                                                                                                                                                          3/11 faxed over forms
                                                                                                                                                                          3/21 transcripts available
                                                                                                                                                                          3/29 846 dd for 4/03
                                                                                                                                                                          So relieved

• #4320797
                                                                                                                                                                          John

Was EITC,Filed / Accepted 2/8 – Got the 1095A / 8962 Letter – Got my 846 this AM with a DDD of 4/3 – everyone go check!!!! its a GREAT DAYYYYY

• #4320789
                                                                                                                                                                            Scgirl

Transcript updated to 846!!! Finally!

• #4320777
                                                                                                                                                                              Jennifer

No updates still on 570 uggg … as of date still 4/8

• #4320774
                                                                                                                                                                                Marcus210

Im cycle 05… So hopefully something on Saturday

• #4320773
                                                                                                                                                                                  Kristen

No ddd for me. Still stuck at 570. I’m happy for you @waiting and waiting

• #4320770
                                                                                                                                                                                    Waiting and Wishing

My transcript updated to 846 for 4/3 this morning! Thank God! Go check everyone!

• #4320701
                                                                                                                                                                                      Scgirl

Same code! As of date 4.8.2019. 570 code. Filed 1/23/19

Faxed 1095a and 8962 on 3/4/19

Just called for tax advocate.

Tired of waiting!!

• #4320634
                                                                                                                                                                                        Linda

Called again..now they are saying the infamous 45 day review won’t start til Apr 8. As of right now he said it is still under review.
                                                                                                                                                                                          So, I’m hoping “review” is their new response from the “9 weeks” crap they were saying.
                                                                                                                                                                                          STRESSED OUT!

• #4320593
                                                                                                                                                                                          Kristen

Fingers crossed we get ddd soon. Don’t think we update till tomorrow

• #4320571
                                                                                                                                                                                            Ashley Smith

Same here. stuck on 570. Discouraging. I called and got the 9 week generic information.

• #4320489
                                                                                                                                                                                              Jennifer

F/a1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                Id verified online 2/25
                                                                                                                                                                                                Transcripts were n/a until 3/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                Code 570 with date 4/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                Cycle 20191205

• #4320388
                                                                                                                                                                                                Linda

Same here. ID verify code dropped on 2/28. Blank transcripts til 3/21. Now stuck on 570. WMR has stayed on “We can’t give you any info”.

Waiting….

• #4320372
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kairybird

I have the same codes.

• #4320324
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Waiting and Wishing

I’m in the same boat, same cycle.

2/6 filed and received on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                      2/26 Received bar disappeared
                                                                                                                                                                                                      3/4 Called and found out I needed to fax 1095a and 8962, sent it the next day.
                                                                                                                                                                                                      3/21 Finally got transcripts but no DDD. There’s a code 570 but I’m hoping it’s related to the info I already sent.
                                                                                                                                                                                                      3/21 Called IRS to verify they have everything and they confirmed but said to expect 8 weeks from the time I faxed the paperwork.

So discouraging. Hopefully we get good news this week.

• #4320321
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mommyof3
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mommyof3

I have the same cycle code and I have

150. 4/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                        806. 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                        706. 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                        766. 4/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                        570. 4/8

• #4320319
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ableezey

I have the same cycle code, no DDD yet.

What do your transcripts show?

• #4320314
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kristen

I have the same cycle code. Filed 1/28 no ddd yet

• #4320249
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kairybird

F/a 1/30

Viewing 98 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.