code 1121

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season code 1121

• This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by RoryJ.
  • Topic Starter
    Kay

Has anyone had this before? Will they just mail the check. My husband did a split on his tax returns and had half sent to our Walmart card however it was rejected because my name is first. Which is stupid, hes on there and I now have this code. How long do they take to mail the checks?

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        RoryJ

Still nothing. Called for update and was told another 60 days from last week.

richie latour

Any updates yet?

RoryJ

Same thing. Filed in mid Feb, got letter in March. No refund or stimulus check yet. I called in and get diff answers. Finally I was told them “reset” all review dates to 10 weeks from Aug 1st. Was told I should see my refund by October 2nd and if not to call back. Was also told that 2-3 weeks after I get my refund I should get my stimulus also.

Krystal phillips

Yep same story!! Filed in Feb. Bank rejected it. Its been like literally 6 months now!! No money no check no stimulus and no answers!! Wtf kind of idiots work at the irs. How hard can it be to update bank info or send a check!

Carlee

Yes this is exactly what happened to my bf as well. Around feb 26 it was DD to a joint account my name was first. It was rejected and then this take action blah blah. That was 26 weeks. Ago. Now what? Every time we call it says they cant take our call at this time and call next business day and hangs up. He also has gotten no stimulus.

Mandy1147

Mine was rejected 2-27 they told me it would take 2 weeks to be sent back to them and 8 more weeks to get to me

Kay

I got a letter on the 19th, still no check.. letter states to do nothing. Has anyone received there paper check yet?

happygolucky

@ValerieOk

But they couldn’t tell me what the review was for. Just a precaution so they know it’s not fraud like someone trying to take my refund in the account that it was rejected from.
                        Told me to do nothing and everything is fine. Just wait.

happygolucky

@ValerieOk

They initially told me a 10 week review before they send out my check.

ValerieOK

@happygolucky

Nope. They said they were going to be mailing him a letter (I believe it was going to be sent the 16th) to let him know they were mailing his check and that it would take five weeks. 10 weeks?!? That’s insane? Of course maybe the processing times have been extended now because of the virus? Ugh.

happygolucky

They told me they were sending me a letter on the 16th, but I called Friday and a man told me no it was sent 2 weeks ago.. I’ve gotten nothing.

happygolucky

@ValerieOk

They told me 10 week review because my bank rejected my DD. My DD was 2/26, rejected and sent back 2/28. Been waiting ever since for a paper check. :| it’s so frustrating!! My WMR just shows a code 1121 and hasn’t updated since 2/29 when it changed to that.. some reps say a 10 week review, others say it won’t take that long they’re just buying time. I’m so sick of it all!!

ValerieOK

@happygolucky
                                  Nope. They said they were going to be mailing him a letter to let him know they were mailing his check and that it would take five weeks🙄. 10 weeks?!?! Ugh.

happygolucky

@valerieok

Have you gotten any update on your paper check? I was told 10 weeks.

happygolucky

So has anyone with the 1121 code gotten their money this year yet??

ValerieOK

It was either February 24th or 25th. I don’t remember exactly, but it was that week.

Kay

@ValerieOK

What was his DDD? Ours was the 27th, trying to figure out if they are completing the rejects in batches as well.

ValerieOK

By his I meant my fiance. Sorry about that.

ValerieOK

Actually yes! We had the exact same issue with his return and it being rejected by our walmart moneycard. He got the “error-take action” notice on WMR &1121 reference number. I called because we hadn’t received the check yet. The rep said that they did receive the funds back and they were mailing him a letter on March 16th letting him know his paper check will be sent within five weeks. Ridiculous.

Kay

still no check mailed, since the 27th its been sitting on code 1121, the other half has showed up in our other account

happygolucky
                                                  @happygolucky

I’m hoping to get the same question answered. They told me up to 10 weeks. Mine was rejected because it tried depositing to my Bank of America money network card and it’s for employer deposits only. Stupid.

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                              • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.