Ck

• This topic has 30 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Enigma.
  • Topic Starter
    Tweetiebird79

If anyone has received a direct deposit that filed with TurboTax and USE credit karma can you please explain around when you got your direct deposit

Viewing 29 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Enigma

I filed with TT, CK card, w/fees and advance. Funded 2/23 and posted around 4AM to CK card. See ya next year 😊🙌🏽 Good luck to all!

Em

My wife’s hit her ck card at 5 am pst in california good luck everyone

bmar808

@bellaru2020

Thanks! Keepin the faith it’ll be here shortly for everyone! Now I can go to sleep….See you guys next year 😂 Seriously though, most of you guys are awesome with the info and encouragement.

Family Of 5

bmar808 if your just hit, your the only one across multiple platforms…….hard to believe they only funded you though!!

Family Of 5

mine just hit ck card, see you all next year

BlackDoug

Mine just hit. Good luck everyone

bmar808

@bellaru2020

Thanks! I’m keeping the faith it’ll drop shortly for everyone! Now I can go to sleep…

See you all next year 😂. But seriously though, most of you guys rock with the info and help so thank you!!!

Lindsay
                        @linzsanchez

Anyone using CashApp for deposit with DDD 2/24 and fees through TT and SBTPG? Still nothing yet and my account with SBTPG has been funded since a little after noon yesterday 😕

Jake
                          @bellaru2020

[quote quote=4517007]Mine just hit about 4 minutes ago on CK card!
                          DD 2/24
                          SBTPG funded 2/23 (approx 2pm)[/quote]

Congrats! Hopefully mine hits soon. My SBTPG updated around same time

bmar808

Mine just hit about 4 minutes ago on CK card!
                            DD 2/24
                            SBTPG funded 2/23 (approx 2pm)

Jake
                              @bellaru2020

Anyone see anything? Im hearing some people got a deposit. I still have not

Megan
                                @losing-it

I’m regretting using credit karma

Megan
                                  @losing-it

I remember getting the child tax credit deposit at like 11am then 2pm. It was never at midnight. Maybe our money is coming

Megan
                                    @losing-it

I’m in Alabama and still waiting! This blows

Mikelsbug

Same boat sister….

Mikelsbug

Same boat sister….

Kim

My sister used TurboTax and did the credit karma card her DDD 2/24 no advance or fees taken out and she still has not received her refund SBTG shows funded since Friday and she still has not received her money. I used H& R Block had advance and fees taken out. I received my money yesterday morning in my chime account before 11am

BlackDoug

Ddd 2/24.
                                            TT
                                            CK
                                            Pather
                                            Fees Pd After
                                            SBTPG shows amount/fees paid/direct deposit sent
                                            WMR Refund Sent-Still Grey
                                            Still no deposit
                                            CK showed no pending around lunchtime 2/23

Mariah

I Called CK and they basically told me they see no pending transactions on their end to basically for me not to expect any money today . . I had DDD of 2/24 . This is crazy I’m literally supposed to be giving my landlord a security deposit today and now they telling me not to expect the money and can’t tell me when I will get it because nothing showing in their system . He also told me to call the irs and find out from them why I don’t have a deposit for today

Debra
                                                @dlg713

[quote quote=4516887]Just annoyed at this point ..[/quote]

Completely agree with you so aggravated

Samantha Carrion

DDD02/24 Credit Karma filed with Turbo tax, I was denied advance. I checked TPG this afternoon and was funded. I live in East Tennessee it is 1:54am I just checked CK for this post still no funds. I hate my fkin life this is some bull y’all already know. Ughahh I will let everyone know as soon as I receive funds.

Ashlyn

Just annoyed at this point ..

Kamzin

Oklahoma Here, SBTG Yesterday “Released” CK has not posted anything as of yet

Alveida
                                                        @taxnonpro

I called CK and she said that I have nothing pending. But if IRS stated that it will be available today, it will be available today.

LadyCB

I’m Maryland still waiting

Tweetiebird79

Thanks y’all I hope we don’t have to wait till the 1st

Em

In los angeles still waiting

Natalie

I just read it will be between midnight and 3am, based on previous comments in other threads

Mikelsbug

In texas. Waiting as well

Alveida
                                                                    @taxnonpro

Still waiting. Central Florida. Sent over SBTG yesterday. CK hasn’t posted yet.

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                                • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.