Chime Users DDD 2/24

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Chime Users DDD 2/24

• This topic has 30 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Ashley NJ.
  • Topic Starter
    Rachel

Has anyone that uses chime received their refund yet that are supposed to get it tomorrow? My DDD is 2/24 and mine has cleared SBTG but nothing yet. I called Chime and they said it drops at midnight if it hasn’t already.

Viewing 29 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ashley NJ

Mine came yesterday morning around 8AM smh…. It took all day next year I’m paying fees upfront I will never go through SBTPG again see you guys next year!

TJ

@bc30
            Yes mine finally hit earlier this morning. Until next year everyone. Enjoy!

Just Relax

Chime deposit hit @ 8 this morning

Cdenae79

Have CHIME…deposit hit about 2 hours ago!

Brandy
                  @bc30

@TJ ANY luck? @ashley NJ any luck? Just received mine through chime on the East coast

Westcoastbestcoast
                    @winnermade

Mine just hit Chim 4am. Used crappy TT fees processed by SBTPG. Good luck everyone!

Brandy
                      @bc30

Thanks @TJ smh they act as if this is something new. Lol whatever at this point I don’t even care anymore! You guys have a great day and I hope everyone is paid soon

TJ

@bc30
                        Just spoke with supervisor – he said since they are dealing with such large sums process can be complicated but once they receive from irs they’ll immediately deposit.

TJ

@LostAndConfused
                          Glad to hear. Hopefully they pull through for everybody as well.

LostAndConfused

Mine finally hit about 5 mins ago while reading posts on here

Chime DDD 2/24

Brandy
                              @bc30

Ok. I guess just keep us posted. I only said that because I’ve seen several people post on here and it just be all BS.

TJ

@bc30
                                I called and that’s exactly what the representative told me. No reason to lie, I myself am just trying to get an understanding of what exactly is going on. Still on the phone with them now waiting to speak with a supervisor.

Brandy
                                  @bc30

I just called them. They did not tell me that. Only thing I was told was that they didn’t see my deposit and as soon as they do they will send it. Some of these people on here just be cap.

TJ

Looks like chime users are also having issues with their paycheck as well as tax refund. I’m on the phone with chime supervisor now.

Westcoastbestcoast
                                      @winnermade

Someone called earlier and Chime said “they are having issues with this batch and DD will be deposited throughout the day.”

Brandy
                                        @bc30

@ashley I’m over it. Going back to bed. I’ve been restless

Ashley NJ

@bc30 still nothing it’s 6:19AM

Brandy
                                            @bc30

@ashley NJ, still nothing? I’m in NJ as well and nothing has posted to my chime smh

Ashley NJ

Nothing in my chime account yet smh… it’s 3:15AM Eastern time

Kim

I received my refund yesterday morning in my chime account filed through H&R block. Had fees taken out and the advance. DDD 2/24 but I received it on the morning of 23rd

Jae22

Still nothing in my account as of yet.

Angelia
                                                    @angelwebs

@hiloshark Thank you for the correction, you are so right. CHIME is Pacific Time. So it’s not yet 02/24/2022 there yet.

hiloshark

@angelia

chimes actually in san francisco they are on pacific time. as far as i know , thats where they were when i first signed up years ago.

Angelia
                                                        @angelwebs

I am just working on a theory here. Chime Bank is Central Time. At the time of this posting it is not 02/24/22 there. So I am just working on a theory that deposits that haven’t been made will start dropping anytime after 1:00AM EST on.

shottyb

SAME! SBTPG shows funded since this morning….. 02/24 deposit date and guess what… CHIME ALSO hasn’t funded my paycheck which hits every Wed night between 6 pm- 11:30 pm est but as of 12;07 NOTHING… no payroll or SBTPG transfer. Someone is getting interest off our moolah!

LostAndConfused

I just got my payroll on time as usual but still nothing from TT. I’ve been funded on TPG since 6am

Denise N.

Nope and I’m pissed chime hasn’t paid me my payroll check either

Coco love

I have chime and I’m still waiting, last years mines drop round 3am and I’m from florida

LilaKriege

I haven’t gotten shit yet but my girl got hers at 3am on her DDD last week. I have faith we will all get ours between 12-3am tonight! Just hang in there. I can’t stop reading and stressing on Reddit or here either

Buttercup

I don’t have Chime, but there is a long thread of people with Chime that did receive their deposit. I believe it may depend on your time zone. Hope this helps a little.

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                                • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.