CHIME & DDD of 3/3 check in here !!

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season CHIME & DDD of 3/3 check in here !!

• This topic has 31 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by HereFortheUpdate.
  • Topic Starter
    NurseGirl775

If you have chime and have a DDD of 3/3 let’s keep each other updated as to when our deposits drop!

I filed 2/05, accepted 2/12, both credits, no advance, did not pay filing fees upfront, had an offset of $600.00, transcripts updated early this morning for a Ddd of 3/3 I have chime.

Viewing 30 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        HereFortheUpdate

Bank with Chime.
          DDD of 3/2
          Filed w/HR block and have fees that will be taken out.
          Hasn’t hit my account yet. Was hoping it would be in by now.

Ruben

Got mine around 4pm today
            Chime
            Dd3/3

Angie2345
              @angie2345

@Nursegirl775 No I paid fees upfront.

Ladyluck84

Fiancee just got money put in chime at 7:55 eastern time.

Deah1985

I used Turbo tax with the fees being taken out of my refund. I have EITC and CTC I have the refund issued date of 3/3/ I use chime as well. Hoping to see that in the bank on Monday!

Meredithe

Did you get yours Juices

Bennie
                      @bennie

Deposit hit my girl chime account at 4:52

WillBeas
                        @willbeas

[quote quote=4461195]Seems like those who are not having any fees taken out are getting deposits today![/quote]

When i realized thr 2 years ago..paid fees upfront since

NurseGirl775

Seems like those who are not having any fees taken out are getting deposits today!

WillBeas
                            @willbeas

No fees..straight to chime

WillBeas
                              @willbeas

Update…just hit my chime..checked 3:13 arizona time…

NurseGirl775

@angie2345
                                Did you have any fees taken out ? Filing fees or advance fees ?

Angie2345
                                  @angie2345

Update: My Refund just hit my chime account at 4:52 pm ET.
                                  Transcripts said ddd 3/3. Good luck to everyone else.

WillBeas
                                    @willbeas

[quote quote=4461171]Reading isn’t your strong suit. I said <span id=”IL_AD2″ class=”IL_AD”>ACH</span> runs Monday thru Friday. Tonight is still Friday. It could post tonight. But probably won’t until Monday.

Dumbass.[/quote]

Someone sounds broke and mad

WillBeas
                                      @willbeas

Whats your time zone jj?

jj
                                        @itsmymoney

UPDATE –

My DD just hit my chime account a few minutes ago

Transcripts said DDD 3/3

Happy weekend everyone! Hopefully you all get yours soon, if you haven’t already :)

NamedPerson

Reading isn’t your strong suit. I said ACH runs Monday thru Friday. Tonight is still Friday. It could post tonight. But probably won’t until Monday.

Dumbass.

WillBeas
                                            @willbeas

Why do you have to keep saying thr. Some folks negativity is life. Chime can post tonight

NamedPerson

It’s not how fast Chime is. It’s how fast the IRS is. Chime posts your money to your account as soon as they receive the payment file from the IRS. With a DDD of 3/3, you’re most likely going to get your money on 3/1.

Juices

Accepted 2/13
                                                Transcript update ddd 3/3
                                                Use Tt to file
                                                Let’s see how fast chime is🤑🤑

NamedPerson

Yeah… Not going to show up sunday. ACH runs Monday thru Friday. If your DD doesn’t post today, it won’t until Monday at the absolute earliest.

Given Chimes track record, people with a DDD of 3/3 should expect their money on Monday. But most definitely not Sunday. Nothing posts on Sunday.

Angie2345
                                                    @angie2345

I filed 2/08 and was accepted on 2/09 in the test batch. I am a pather as well. My transcripts were showing N/A up until last night at about 3am they updated and now I have a 846 code and DDD of 3/3.
                                                    I paid fees upfront. I BANK WITH CHIME AND IM HOPING IT WILL BE IN MY ACCOUNT BY SUNDAY. I will keep everyone updated.

WillBeas
                                                      @willbeas

Could be possible movement tonight

WillBeas
                                                        @willbeas

Not always true. I get paid Mondays but Chime loads my dd the Wed before that Monday, every week. Never fails. They post soon as rec’d

NurseGirl775

Us who have a DDD for 3/3 should see deposits Monday from what I’m seeing on different FB groups

WillBeas
                                                            @willbeas

Chime here also….waiting 😩

jj
                                                              @itsmymoney

Didn’t think about adding that, I am in mountain time

[quote quote=4461062]jj

@itsmymoney

“So last year transcripts said DDD Wed 3/25/20 but I received my deposit Fri 3/20/20 at 245 pm. So I am hoping to get it by the end of the day but I expect no later than Monday.”

What time zone are you in? CT, EST, MT ???[/quote]

Brendon

Updated overnight to 3/2
                                                                Was hoping for today so well see

Black_Byrd
                                                                  @blackskinbyrd

jj

@itsmymoney

“So last year transcripts said DDD Wed 3/25/20 but I received my deposit Fri 3/20/20 at 245 pm. So I am hoping to get it by the end of the day but I expect no later than Monday.”

What time zone are you in? CT, EST, MT ???

jj
                                                                    @itsmymoney

Accepted 2/12, use Chime

EITC, no fees taken out

Transcripts updated early this morning with DDD 3/3

So last year transcripts said DDD Wed 3/25/20 but I received my deposit Fri 3/20/20 at 245 pm. So I am hoping to get it by the end of the day but I expect no later than Monday.
                                                                    The prior year my transcript said Wed 2/27/19 and deposit hit Tues 2/26/19, but that year I used TT and had fees taken out, so I think that’s the reason for the delay.

Black_Byrd
                                                                      @blackskinbyrd

I have 3/3 …. Please update me. I use Chime. I’m curious. One year I got mine on a Friday. But last year it waited until that Monday. Depends. thanks for posting this topic! :-) Good Luck!

Viewing 30 reply threads
                                                                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.