Chime Card

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Chime Card

• This topic has 22 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Dime.
  • Topic Starter
    angiesview101
      @angiesview101

Just wondering if anyone is using this card for their tax refund? I mainly use it for my direct deposit from my job. If you’ve gotten your deposit please state what time? Which Time Zone your in? Others maybe in the same boat as well looking for answers.

Viewing 21 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Dime

Nothing from state or federal. Acceptance on 2/11 with credits and eic

Meagan

I don’t know it

Irritated

This is the first time I’m using chime for my refund. Still have not received it.
              DDD 2/26/20 WMR and other websites say it is sent 2/26/20 still not here

Kimberly

Irs website and app says deposit is to be made today 2/26/20 but woke up this morning and its not there. I really need my money. How long does it take?

Marie wallace
                  @abarzua

I use chime. Today, 2/26 is my dad & in NYC as of 7:30 a.m nothing I’ve checked Santa Barbara bank & it says I received my money, but I have not received any deposit yet

Netasha Lopez

@symone same we’ll see I have chime this is my first time having a refund send to it kind of nervous I’ll keep you updated 😔

Symone

My DD date is 02/26/2020 as well so I’m hoping it comes

Netasha Lopez

I filed 1/17/2020 , for accepted 2/27/2020 and my ddd is 2/26 so we’ll see . I’m a little worried has anyone used this before and it worked ??? SOS lol

Chantelle
                          @chantybanty

This is basically a year later, so I apologize if this is annoying but just wanted to see if anyone could answer or at least give me insight. I have chime (obviously) and I have direct deposit from my job. I usually get my deposit 2 days earlier. Would the same be applied to my tax return this year?

angiesview101
                            @angiesview101

@Perry I agree

Perry
                              @perry

Chime and NetSpend are the fastest. Like other people have said the hold up you might see is if you had fees taken out from your refund. Then it has to go to one more bank before Chime gets it but that usually only takes a few hours at most.

Anganita Shelton

My state did was today when will I get my money

angiesview101
                                  @angiesview101

Tronisha it’s coming if you have the middle man taken your fees out, it may take longer.

Tronisha T Lotts

I have a refund advance n I was approved I got it direct deposit into my chime account when can I get it ? I dont see it. In my account

Denae

Garrett if you have a Chime Card they do not hold funds. Once they get them they deposit onto your card. You need to call the IRS.

Garrett Cottman

The IRS said my refund was sent to my bank on the 13th that’s a Wednesday and I’m assuming I have to wait 2-5 business days but since the federal holiday was on Monday (18th) do I call the IRS or wait til today is over for my refund to be deposited to my chime account ?

Lulucash
                                          @sweetsweetcash

My son dd is 2/22/19 and he used chime he got his deposit 2/15/19

Cham

I am having the same issue with the chime card. I am glad to hear that it is not just me.

angiesview101
                                              @angiesview101

@m&m check with the IRS it maybe something with their system. Unless there’s fees taking out. It maybe the hold up.

M&M
                                                @mlangi08

I had my refunded to be deposited into my Chime card on 2/13/19. Usually I get it 2 days before but its the day after and still nothing. I doubled checked the routing and accounting numbers all are correct. I chatted with Chime and they stated they release funds as soon as they are received. So not sure where my refund is.

angiesview101
                                                  @angiesview101

They post the funds the same day they receive them

Stephana Akram

I use chime typically no issues, my advance approved at 12pm est still no check and the bank sent the funds. They are saying 3-5 business days but I have been told they post funds as soon as available so I’m getting the run around

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                                • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.