Checking pending deposits on emerald card

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Checking pending deposits on emerald card

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Denee Weston.
  • Topic Starter
    Sha

How are people doing this, I know this was possible in 2014 before they switched banks, but how is it done this time?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Denee Weston

Trying to see if I was approved for refund loan or have pending deposit

Audriana sparkman

I wanna check pending deposits on my card.

Curteesha Cosby

Trying to see if I have any pending transactions for the month on November for children counsel

Alex

Mine just posted as well 955PST fees taken out and i had a 203 message hope everyone gets theres im off to bed with piece of mind

Patience re: Lori Lockhard

Them having to take their preparation fees out WILL NOT delay your refund hitting your account… It literally takes 1, maybe 2 milliseconds for them to adjust your deposit amount. My state refund came before DDD and also had my fees taken from it.

Patience

State DDD of 2/21, received around 9p EST 2/20, fees were taken out with no delay. So that doesn’t always ring true. We should all have smiles on our faces by 9:30p EST! GOOD LUCK & STAY BLESSED

Melissa

I just talked to h&r block and they said it can take up to 5 days before loaded onto card. If not to call number on back of card.

Lori Lockard

I was told this morning that my refund had been sent but that the bank had to take out my fees that i owed them before they load the remaining on my card and just want to know how long that may take and if they will load my money today

Kellyo

I think that you have to have the app and it is under the direct deposit area. You click in pending transactions. I am not sure if it is all pending transactions or just deposits. There is no way to check pending transactions on the website on a browser.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.