Been over 10 weeks still says processing

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Been over 10 weeks still says processing

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Malinda.
  • Topic Starter
    MangoMango7
      @mangomango7

It’s 1 am and I haven’t eaten today filed in feb still have not received and it still says processing

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Malinda

I’m at 13 weeks. Finally talked to someone today said I was in the errors dept up until yesterday (convenient). She couldn’t tell me why but told me 8 more fkn weeks!

SandraA
            @sla921

Filed 1/30 and accepted 2/11/21 so I am at 12 weeks and still processing. They updated “AS OF” this morning on account transcript to 5/31/21…Geez I hope it does not take any longer I need my $$$.

AustinPhoenix

If you haven’t, please try to call them! I was an early filer, accepted day one, and just found out 2 weeks ago that they needed identity verification from me. No letters, no indication in my account or transcripts, and no message on the WMR. I finally got in touch with them after 14 weeks and was told that they’ve been waiting for me to ID verify. Now it’s going to be another 60 days!

claptonrulez

11 weeks this week , called told I was in the errors department, and I should get my refund within 30 days… But I felt like the lady was full of sh!t

Gary
                  @garywally57

I have been wanting since February 21. Government has unlimited money for the illegal aliens invading our country be we can’t get our own money from these corrupt crooks.

LolaR

Going on 13 weeks tomorrow! Ridiculous

Shannon

Me too! I’m at 11 weeks!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.