BB&T Deposits, Post Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season BB&T Deposits, Post Here

• This topic has 32 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Patiently waiting 26.
  • Topic Starter
    FishingInTheVolcano
      @stealthfisher

Just making a thread for the minority of us that use BB&T.

TPG shows my refund sent this morning, no action in the bank yet.

Viewing 31 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Patiently waiting 26

I have BB&T and NOTHING. I had a DDD for 2/26 this has never happened it’s so discouraging. This has never happened in previous years.

Donuts

Oh I’m in kentucky used turbo tax as well. Not using them next year done with them.

Donuts

Never got mine or my fiance’s return either supposed to of recieved it today straight to bank accounts. Nothing pending either. This is some bull crap filed 1/20. If not recieved tomorrow everyone should contact lawyers to get them for the processing and holding its against the law.

Bbharpe

I heard the turbo tax system went down and that’s why they are late. I’m with BB&T and filed with TurboTax

Ama

Thanks Blondy

Money was in my account at 6am.

JazzyMechelle

That’s great I have bbt and nothing yet!!!! I used turbo tax and I am having fees taking out by Santa Barbra

Blondy

My money is in the bank. BB&T. DD 2/26. Yay! Have a great day.

JazzyMechelle

Omg. Nooo yesterday it said
                        02/25/2020 ACH Direct Deposit not this morning it’s saying
                        02/26/2020 ACH Direct Deposit

BG

I’m in NC I just checked my account and still nothing what is going on I’m with BB&T also

JazzyMechelle

Nothing YET

JazzyMechelle

In nc as well. Nothing for me either

Ama

Yes I called again just now and don’t hear any pending deposits. I filed with turbo tax with fees. And I checked sbtpg it says it was sent. So I don’t know hopefully I wake up tomorrow to something.

I’m in NC as well.

Blondy

@ kNCd

Let me know if yours hits at BB&T. Since we are both in NC. Good luck!

Blondy

FYI – sometimes the WMR doesn’t update until after you get your money. Mine has every year. I always have two bars when I get my money. Just saying. Don’t worry too much about the WMR after you get your DD.

Blondy

@ama

That’s weird because I heard my pending deposit. Did you push to listen to last ten deposits? Did you call this number (800) 226-5228.

Blondy

I was writing on the BB&T forum. I called the 800 number for my bank and it said pending deposit will post on 2/26. It should be in there before 8am. DD 2/26. I filed with Credit Karma. They don’t have fees.

Ama

I have BB&T and still nothing yet, even when I call I don’t hear any pending deposits.

Dd is 02/26

kNCd

Its 12:30AM & still nothing I’m getting really nervous. Called my card again and it doesn’t show any pending dd’s. WMR still does not show full blue “sent”, still says 2/26.. I hope turbo tax doesn’t delay it for their fees.

JazzyMechelle

I just heard for my state’s

JazzyMechelle

Which prompt

kNCd

I just tried to call on mine and I ended up talking to someone because I couldn’t figure it out lol, asked them they said there was nothing pending currently… did any of you use turbo tax? my friend said she just got hers I’m going crazy.

Blondy

*happy dance*. Oh my gosh! Grab a glass of wine y’all! I just called BB&T and it’s says “you have a pending deposit that will post on 2/26*

Thank you to the person who said to call!!! I can breathe!

Blondy

I checked my deposits from the last two years with BB&T and they were both made on Mondays. I hope I’m not waiting until Monday to see my deposit.

Blondy

OMG! I didn’t know u could call and hear pending deposits. I’m almost too scared to call. I’m going to flip my lid if it’s not listed. I really need my money. I know y’all do too.

JazzyMechelle

I’m with bbt nothing.

kNCd

Same! I’m in NC too, I really hope it’s in there tomorrow

Allie1040

Accepted 1/27 ddd 2/26 my deposit hit my bank today but hasn’t posted to my account still pending I called the number on the back of my debit card and you can listen to pending deposits on there but can’t see them on the bbt app

FishingInTheVolcano
                                                                @stealthfisher
                                                                Blondy

Are you in North Carolina? I haven’t got my state either. It’s a direct deposit to Bb&,t also

Blondy

I haven’t got my money either. Do you have two bars lit up? A 2/26 date?

Blondy

What is Tpg? I’m with Bb&t too

Kdjuju

Filed January 20th w turbo tax, dd plus the fees, said it was recieved 1/27 and accepted the day after.. I didnt get an update until 2/22 for:
                                                                        DDD: 2/26 including my EITC +Child credit, HoH.
                                                                        I have bb&t normally my direct deposit is in by 6am, I’m hoping this happens. Just seeing if anyone else got theres today or by 12am tonight (26th) sick of seeing -9$

Viewing 31 reply threads
                                                                    • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.