As Of Today 05/22/2020 Who Has Not Updated On GMP

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season As Of Today 05/22/2020 Who Has Not Updated On GMP

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Brittany.
  • Topic Starter
    Brittany

I updated my direct deposit information on the IRS get my payment portal on April 16, 2020 @ 1:30pm. As of today I have not gotten my taxes nor my stimulus payment. I noticed the other threads has fizzled out over the last few days. Am I the only one still waiting on the GMP portal to update or to receive a surprise check in the mail?

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brittany

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one but saddened at the same time. Maybe we will update before they decide to start sending out the second stimulus payments, if not the IRS will hear from one pissed off mom kmsl

Chopson10
            @coej2020

I’m also waiting since January 27th

Adam

You definitely aren’t alone. I updated 4/17. I have an idea why I haven’t gotten mine, but I’m not sure. Filed joint with my ex in 2019, and since I owe, I haven’t filed in 2020 yet. She got both kids on her return and received stimulus for them. Since I haven’t filed, I think the hold up for me is the kids since they were on hers. If that makes sense.

Still, shouldn’t be that hard if SSN’s are on the documentation.

Never again

Same here. I can’t even get in to do anything. Everyone else got there’s but I’m one of the 20,000 that hasn’t. I just don’t get it!!

Lilo
                  @lilo

I agree! It’s frustrating trying to figure out why I haven’t yet deceased parents of my friends have. And to update bank info not even a month after getting my ‘19 dd :(

Prayers we are next 🙏🏼

Long Time Waiting

@Brittany. No kidding. I’m still waiting on 2019 tax refund (still processing) and the Stimulus (no information). And there’s absolutely no one to call. This whole thing is ridiculously bad. The IRS phone number to contact someone about payments you owe them is available though with a rep waiting to speak with you.

Brittany

@Lilo thank you! That’s what I’m trying to understand. If they didn’t have a perfected plan on how to properly distribute these “payments” why would they rush it? There are currently 20 million Americans still waiting on their first stimulus payment not to mention taxes. How in the world after the disaster of the first round of stimulus payments would they think another round is acceptable?! They need to correct their errors from the first round before they push a second round through.

Lilo

I updated 4/16. Got my taxes DD back in March but still no stimulus. Just says I’m eligible and waiting a DFW date. My friend hasn’t gotten his but his mother that passed a year ago did :(

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.