As of date: Transcript

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season As of date: Transcript

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by LuLu.
  • Topic Starter
    Kristi

I just looked at my account transcript from January during the second stimulus fiasco (I saved it). On the transcript it stated As of January 18, 2021 at the top which correlated to the tax relief credit, credit to your account under transactions at the bottom.
      My transcript has now updated to say As of March 15, 2021 at the top. These obviously are dates of significance. I’m guessing March 15th is my DDD? Or will be as I believe they are still processing. Could be a good guess!

filed on 2/24
      Accepted 2/24
      TT 152, one bar

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        LuLu

Filed and accepted 02/12/2021
          WMR no bars for 4 days now
          Transcripts just updated so I can see my return finally. Still have no clue as to when I will get refund but this is huge progress.

thicks
            @thicks

The “As of” date has nothing to do with your refund. Subtract 18 days from that “As of” date, and it will tell you approximately the latest time the IRS looked at your account. That’s about all it’s good for.

LolaR

My as of date is 03/15 and I know for a fact I have 11-20 weeks to go before ours even gets finalized.

LolaR

That’s not necessarily when you’ll get your refund. The as of date is pretty much irrelevant. That’s when they “plan” to have your return done. 9 times out of 10, it gets extended with no updates.

aurora7744

My as of date is February 22, 2021 and I haven’t received anything. I filed 2/10 and was accepted 2/12.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.