Anyone update yet after faxing 8962 & 1095 A?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Anyone update yet after faxing 8962 & 1095 A?

• This topic has 112 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by melany.
  • Topic Starter
    Rach

Just wanted to start a thread for all of us In this mess.

Viewing 111 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        melany

hello !!
          ive been reading trying to find some answers, ive been waiting for my taxes for months now ! (its 08/26/2019 and i filed 02/01/2019)
          i faxed in my 1095A along with the other paper june16 and the bars went away and got the 152 with the still processing and a date will be provided when available .
          its been 10 weeks since i faxed the 1095A back and i still havent heard anything .
          someone help !!!!!! it says 6-8 weeks and its been 10 weeks.
          im currently on hold waiting for irs to answer so i can ask but i have no info so far .

Lilly

Got request for form 1095-A , mailed om May 4th. up to date there I still get the ” still processing statues! it is July and I have no info.
            I need the $$ to pay for my security deposit for new apt. I hope nothing is wrong. did it all myself coz I could not afford the $200 fees to an accountant.

Callie

Hey guys! I had been lurking these threads online since April when I submitted my tax refund. I submitted my tax return on 4/7/2019, then it took a couple of weeks for the status bars to disappear. Showed “Your tax return is still being processed, a date will be posted when available” for over a month. I was so worried that something went wrong. Then I get a letter in the mail saying they were missing my 1095a and 8962. Mailed it in and then waited another month. I was getting anxious at this point as it had been almost 70 days since I’d submitted my return – i was checking daily, scrolling through forums and found some reassurance on my Transcripts when I went to the IRS website! It showed a “processing” date of 6/24/2019 and a “Notice sent” as well as “additional information required” was posted on the transcript itself. Then, I checked the WMR site, and it finally updated last night to a DDD of 6/24, and that my tax return was higher than expected. Be patient guys, I’m praying for you all! I know it’s hard. You GOT THIS!

Javkie

Took full 6 weeks.

Angel

Figured I’d share my experience since I read this for my own insight!

Filed feb 28
                  Notified need for 1095A beginning of April
                  Faxed April 19th

**called 4 or so weeks later and was told we’d have to refile??? And then 2 days later they were approved on May 23rd

Received our direct deposit on the May 28th! Finally!!

Jayyyy

Here’s my experience
                    Filed 3/19 got accepted the next day
                    got a letter around the 2nd week in april (missing 8962 form)
                    Faxed 8962 4/18
                    Called irs about 3 weeks later… still processing blah blah blah
                    No bars on WMR
                    No transcripts record for filing the year of 2018
                    This Monday 5/20 wages and income update on transcript
                    yestersday all my transcripts were available along with code 846 refund date
                    Today WRM says refund will be deposited by 5/24
                    THANK YOU JESUS!!

Lashay

I filed my taxes 3/6
                      Received a 4/3
                      Faxed on 4/16
                      I am currently on my 4th week, I haven’t called since the week after I faxed my paperwork. I do plan on coming tomorrow. I feel it shouldn’t take this long to process a tax return. This is the longest I’ve ever waited 2 months.

Nikolio

Finally!!!!!
                        Filed and accepted 3/20
                        Bars disappeared almost 3 weeks later.
                        Called IRS right after and was told I a letter would be sent to fax over 1095/8962 appears.
                        Faxed them over 4/10
                        WMR updated with 152 tax topic and refund replaced with December 31 2019 5/4
                        WMR went back to “still processing” message with refund back on, the next day
                        On 5/11 WMR finally updated to a DDD of 5/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Boy was it a long ride for me. Hope this helps someone.

Jennifer

Finally updated Friday to deposit by Tuesday the 14th. Filed 2/5, got letter early March, faxed on the 8th. Took the whole 8 weeks!

Ashley

What fax number did you use? My rejection letter was thrown away, but I have the 1095a and 8962.

Kelly

Here’s my timeline

Efiled on March 4th
                              Where’s my refund had that tax topic 152 thing for like 3 weeks with no changes
                              Received letter asking to fax in my 8962 and 1095A on March 27th
                              Faxed in my forms on April 11th
                              My transcripts updated saying that my funds will be deposited on May 3rd on April 30th
                              Where’s my Refund Updated today May 1st with the message saying that my refund balance has changed and money should be received by May 8th

So hopefully our money should be deposited soon!!! Will update once money hits the account

alf

I’ve been following this thread when I was looking for answers when my refund was delayed. Here’s my timeline:

filed 3/5
                                accepted 3/6
                                bars are gone, WMR says the still processing message with no TT152, 3/24
                                got letter from IRS 3/29 dated 3/27 for missing Form 8962 (healthcare)
                                sent missing forms via fax 4/1
                                refund amount is gone replaced by tax period ending Dec 31 2018, topic 152 came back, still says processing, 4/17
                                TT152 went away again and original refund amount came back, still says processing, 4/21
                                on 4/22, spoke with IRS agent and was told fax was received and processed on 4/12, letter is coming this week, the IRS agent said to wait 6 weeks from 4/12.
                                on 4/27, WMR bars came back, noticed of approved and refund sent
                                estimated deposit date 5/1, also explaining change of refund amount.

It took exactly 1 month since I faxed the form. Hope this helps.

Rina

Finally got a DDD date of 5/1
                                  Filed 2/17
                                  Faxed letter 3/27
                                  WMR updated 4/27 @ 4am
                                  Took about 5 weeks

krizz724

Do u have the 846 refund code on scripts.. that’s the date they will deposit..

Maria

Efiled 2-11
                                      3/31/19Faxed forms 1095 and 8962
                                      Have not gotten any update just checked transcripts and have a ddd of may 6 maybe… jesus christ !. Does that mean I’m getting them may 6 have notice code 766 and 575 idk what it means

Shanequa

Hell no I’m getting fraustated I filled on March 6th got approved same day got a letter through mail on March 22nd faxed paperwork 1095A form and a 8862 form on March 26th and still nothing now it is April 24th and nothing I’m bothered and don’t know what to do.

Rob

Filed 2/11
                                          Accepted 2/11 (5 min after filing)
                                          Lost bars around 2/21
                                          Received letter 3/22
                                          Faxed forms 3/23 (sat)
                                          Transcripts finally showed 2018 on 4/13
                                          Got DDD of 4/24 on 4/19
                                          Split deposit – CHIME card deposit available 6 am on 4\22
                                          Assuming BOA deposit will be there some time tomorrow.

What a shitty tax year.

krizz724

@ Ashley it is very frustrating l went threw same crap. forever no agent could tell me the hold to just wait the 9 weeks. l had no hope and finally this weekend got a date almost 7 weeks.. can u see ur transcripts they r very helpful u will b able to see how many notices and if the hold was lifted. were both ur letters for the same thing.

Ashley

I filed on 1/28, return was accepted the next day.
                                              Nothing for a long time. Bars disappeared. Couldn’t get info.
                                              Passed the 21 day mark, IRS told me my refund is delayed because of a government credit. Ok.
                                              Call again. Told I’m missing this form and I was mailed a letter. Didn’t get the letter for another 2 weeks. Faxed the form on 2/22. Got confirmation it was received.
                                              It has been 8 weeks. Nothing has changed. They haven’t given me any information. They had sent another letter that was very vague. I asked if this meant they need an additional 8 weeks. Agent said no, it was mailed before late is all.
                                              Different agent says the letter clearly asked for more time.
                                              So now, they’re telling me it’s an additional 8 weeks. Agent promises it won’t be that long.
                                              What the actual hell is going on with this? I’ve been patient but now I’m very frustrated.

kris

F/A 1/28
                                                Letter 3/07
                                                Faxed 3/08
                                                Finally DDD of 4/24
                                                Took 6 weeks

Sara

F/A 1/23
                                                  Received letter beginning of March for 8962 and 1095a
                                                  Mailed them on 3/11
                                                  Checked wmr yesterday and was surprised that I’m getting more money back than expected and have a DDD for 4/17.

Miss pissed of

So for everyone wondering what happens when they fax over their taxes and aren’t hearing anything back…Well its because the irs people are giving you the wrong fax number. I notice my bars went missing on 2/20 i didn’t wait for a letter. i called the irs and the agent told me what i needed and gave me a fax number which i followed up with a week later to confirm the number. i faxed my paperwork over on 2/26 they received it 2/28. I noticed i kept calling and they had no new information to give me. I finally talked to a wonderful irs agent, who explained to me that my paperwork was faxed to the wrong location. no fault of my own. He said when the irs agent told me to fax my papers over. she was to lazy to research where my papers was suppose to be faxed to.I received a letter on the 6th week asking me to allow an additional 60 day which would be 6/19. The agent also told me that my paperwork didn’t get to the right place until 4/5 which really ticked me off. so if your not getting the answers just keep calling and someone is bound to give you the right answers.

madison

filed 2/5.
                                                      got letter in mail 3/16 needing these forms.
                                                      faxed them back 3/20.
                                                      it’s 4/8 and i am still waiting on a date for refund.
                                                      this shit is beyond annoying.

Ninj

Accepted on 2/15
                                                        Called IRS on 3/8 and was told letter was sent out but I could fax 1095 and 8962
                                                        Received letter on 3/14
                                                        Faxed on 3/8
                                                        Called 3/18 and 3/26 and they said they had nothing
                                                        Called 4/1 and was told they have it but not change in processing status
                                                        Called 4/5 and was told it takes ten days from the time they receive it to process it. Then I have to wait for a DDD or a letter in the mail that could take up to 6 weeks.
                                                        It’s ridicocrazy to me how long and drawn out this process is.

Chris

Filed and accepted 1/30
                                                          Received 12c letter 3/7
                                                          Faxed 1095a and 8962 3/7
                                                          Transcripts updated to 971 and 570 around 3/21
                                                          846 code 4/4
                                                          Refund pending in my credit union 4/4

Aubrey

Approved through Turbo tax 2/4

Called 3/4 the IRS said that I was missing 1095A and 8962 and gave me a fax number and address. They told me it could be weeks before I recieved the letter so to send the forms now with a note explaining I had not received letter yet.
                                                            3/6 IRS signed via certified mail
                                                            4/5 still no refund, cant order tax transcripts, still processing.

* called IRS 3/25 they told me they can see absolutely nothing and have no clue if the paperwork was even recieved. Basically I have to wait 8 weeks and then if nothing resend paperwork and wait another 8 weeks. That makes no sense they signed via certified mail.

Heather Shumate

3/11 Faxed 8962 & 1095-A
                                                              I have called and its been approved told me it could take up to 6 week. Refund status has no change, says processing and no bar

Heidi

Hi everyone!

Here’s my timeline!

2/26- filed and accepted
                                                                3/18- called IRS because of no update, they told me ater was mailed 3/08 but that I needed to send in 1095-a and 8962 filled out. Found out I should get an additional $93.
                                                                3/22- faxed 1095-a and 8962 with cover sheet

WMR still shows no change. I plan on calling tomorrow to see if anyone can give me an answer. But just trying to find a timeline to expect refund. Its driving me crazy not knowing.

Anyone have anything similar or a recent update?

Jenn

I filed 2/9
                                                                  Accepted 2/9

Received a letter 3/18
                                                                  Faxed letter with 8962 & 1095A forms 3/19

Still haven’t seen any updates on WMR

Hopefully I’ll see an update soon.
                                                                  The IRS keeps telling me that I need to wait for 8 weeks and if they don’t have the fax by then I would need to refax again and wait another 8 weeks….. I’m fed up with the IRS

DodgerDog

Filed 1/28

Letter received 2/25

1095 and 8692 mailed 3/6

Called IRS today and the agent said that mine started processing 3/22 and I should see my refund 6 weeks after that.

Though I suspect sooner.

JM

Not yet! Like @Jocelyn, I just was told that mine has been selected for further review. The IRS agent with whom I spoke said that this is fairly common, and — barring any other issues — the refund should come within 4-6 weeks.

F: 1/28
                                                                      A: 1/28
                                                                      Still processing: 02/14
                                                                      LTR0012C: 03/21
                                                                      Sent 8962 + 1095A: 03/22

Fingers crossed!

Jocelyn Phillips

Mine went to the quality department for approval. Filed 2/2. Faxed 1045 and 8962 on 3/7. No ddd just more run around….

• #4321137
                                                                        Kairybird

My transcripts updated yesterday with a ddd of 4/3 and my wmr updated last night with the same date. I faxed my forms in 3/11

• #4321106
                                                                          Chris

Anyone get an update?

• #4319855
                                                                            Harryt

I faxed without cover letter and 2 weeks later got approved so trust me they got it as long as u sent it to that fax they gave u

• #4319854
                                                                              Harryt

1-800-829-0582 ext 653

• #4319781
                                                                                E

@All

Thats odd this is my timeline

F/A 1/29
                                                                                  2/27 called irs siad letter had gone out
                                                                                  3/9 received letter 12c
                                                                                  3/11 faxed in 1095 a and 8962
                                                                                  3/23 got ddd for 3/27 !!

• #4319773
                                                                                  jamal

what number should i call and extension?

• #4319770
                                                                                    jamal

faxed 1094A and 8962 on february 22 it’s march 25 now no response smh

• #4319583
                                                                                      Maria

I filled 1/29
                                                                                        March 3 faxed 1095 i Still dont have update am freaking out I know nothing and liberty tax isn’t very helpful… can someone please help me?

• #4319442
                                                                                        Angie smith

So I had to fax in forms 1035 and 8962. I faxed late sat night on Thursday March 14. Just today I logged in to where my refund and finally says approved and DD date March 27. So it took 12 days total

• #4319417
                                                                                          Fred

Faxed in March 1, just direct deposit date 3/27

• #4319401
                                                                                            Harryt

Finally updated 3/27 ddd it’s been long II filled 1/24 accepted got pulled for 8962 faxed on March 9th today updated to ddd

• #4319397
                                                                                              Scgirl

Laura…..same boat as you were in, but no update for me. :( Congrats!

• #4319385
                                                                                                Laura

Finally got an update this morning. Refund was more than Jackson Hewitt calculated. Deposit date 4/1/19 thank god this is almost over. Thank y’all for being supportive and talking me through this. See y’all next year. Good bless!

• #4319365
                                                                                                  Dd

@ everyone: good morning y’all, I finally updated to my deposit date March 27!!!

• #4319362
                                                                                                    Michel

Update finally ddd for March 27
                                                                                                      My refund was less than I expected but it’s still enough to get what I need done

• #4319357
                                                                                                      Melissa

I finally updated to approved ddd set for 3/27..faxed my paperwork in on 3/4

• #4319325
                                                                                                        Kairybird

Update..
                                                                                                          Finally !!!
                                                                                                          1/30 f/a
                                                                                                          3/08 recieved 1095 8962 letter
                                                                                                          3/11 faxed letter
                                                                                                          3/21 called irs was told to wait 6 weeks
                                                                                                          3/22 transcript finally changed from n/a to 2018
                                                                                                          No dd yet but so happy for some progress:)

• #4319281
                                                                                                          Michel

Is the update tonight or tomorrow night

• #4319176
                                                                                                            E

*update

F/A 1-29
                                                                                                              2/15 Lost bars and still processing message
                                                                                                              2/27 called irs was yold a letter was sent out
                                                                                                              3/9 received letter 12c
                                                                                                              3/11 faxed 8962 and 1095
                                                                                                              3/22 transcripts updated and code 846 for 3/27 so hang in there everybody and good luck !!

• #4319168
                                                                                                              Benjamin Fletcher

I have an update……. I filed 1/28 and.lost bars 2/10 since there was one update that brought me a tt152 error for 2 days then went away i faxed my 8962 1095a in 2/25 they got it 2/28 i called every few days and they said today i have a date in the system for 3/27 and no wmr hasnt updated mayne saturday it will.

• #4318906
                                                                                                                Kairybird

1/30 f/a
                                                                                                                  3/08 recieved 8962 and 1095 required letter
                                                                                                                  03/11 sent fax
                                                                                                                  03/20 turbo tax sent email requiring payment
                                                                                                                  03/21 was told by irs rep. To wait 6 weeks

Such a headache.

• #4318603
                                                                                                                  Courtney

2/2 Filed and accepted
                                                                                                                    Being processed TT152
                                                                                                                    2/22 Switched to STILL being processed and TT152 disappeared and Amount Remained
                                                                                                                    3/2 Received Letter for 1095 A & 8962
                                                                                                                    3/4 Faxed required documents
                                                                                                                    3/13 Called to request TA. Informed my fax was NOT received. Told to wait 3 days for an advocate to contact me.
                                                                                                                    3/18 Advocate called STILL stating fax not received. Asked for documentation I sent and to give it 3-5 business days for an update. Also, advised I should know something no later than 4/8.
                                                                                                                    3/20 TT152 Returned and Refund Amount Disappeared. Looks like movement, not sure exactly what it means though.

Any thoughts?

• #4318583
                                                                                                                    Laura

Looked over my transcripts and everything I’m seeing says 4/1 and 4/15?? Something about a notice on 4/1 and credit 4/15… so deposit date 4/15??? I’m so tired of this whole process. Can anyone clarify this?

• #4318313
                                                                                                                      Melissa

I just called and spoke with the IRS. I filed 2/1 and faxed in this paperwork on March 4th and they said it’s been received and processing and it could take up to 4 more weeks to process.
                                                                                                                        I’m so tired of waiting!! I was borrowing a friend’s car till I got my taxes but wasn’t expecting it to be this long and now have to give their car back which means I’m going to lose my job because a bus doesn’t come to where I live and I work to far to walk. I’m so sick of this tax year

• #4317913
                                                                                                                        Michel

Don’t feel bad same situation I faxed my 1095 form 2/26 just called today its being processed it’s being treated as a paper return they will send a letter on April 1st showing my amount of return and it will have my deposit date on the letter

• #4317902
                                                                                                                          Laura

Faxed my missing form 1095a 2/25/19 still no update. I’m going nuts!

• #4317805
                                                                                                                            E

@michel

Yes 330 am -6 am est and say morning same time . Good luck !!

• #4317796
                                                                                                                              Michel

Is there a update tonight

• #4317768
                                                                                                                                Confused

What fax number is everyone faxing to?

• #4317518
                                                                                                                                  Donna C

Transcripts are finally showing. But I have codes 971 and 570 with the Date 4-1-19. Guessing that means they won’t even start the review process until April 1st. If I had time to sit on hold for an hour I would call to see what in the world is going on.

• #4316944
                                                                                                                                    Donna

Benjamin
                                                                                                                                      I’m just prayin for some news at the end of the week. I have figured ways to survive without the money as I have no choice but to do so. At this point I’m angry. It’s my money and I need it. Wish they would provide more detailed information when we call. I’m so frustrated with the whole thing. As I said never have I ever dealt with such a delay. Not even when I was handling my parents estate when they passed away and I was the fiduciary for the IRS. Bet if I owed money they would be able to tell me everything. Lol. Good luck to you let me know if you update at all.

• #4316910
                                                                                                                                      Benjamin Fletcher

I called last monday and wed and both reps said the same thing no updates though

• #4316907
                                                                                                                                        Benjamin Fletcher

@donna the exact thing happened to me only i have no ta ad i filed accepted 1/28 when i called the irs she said they fixed everything and owe me more than before and its just sitting waiting to be processed . i would say its been sitting for almost 2 weeks now. She said at this time nothing else was needed from me

• #4316900
                                                                                                                                          Donna

So i finally updated on sat to tt152…on sunday it was gone and I went back to the still processing message. Transcripts still N/A. TA has not called me yet. Faxed my 1095a and 8962 on 2/28. Called today and the rep told me its a zero update and thats all I can say cause our computers are down. Smh…ridiculous. I filed on 1/25. I believe I am a weekly so I guess I’m waiting another week for something magical to happen. In my entire adult life I have never dealt with something like this. Been filing the same way for 16 years.

• #4316649
                                                                                                                                            Rach

Yes 3/20

• #4316487
                                                                                                                                              Michel

Rach have u had a update or ddd yet

• #4316389
                                                                                                                                                Michel

Meka when did u send ur paper work In.

• #4316139
                                                                                                                                                  Michel

Yes I faxed my paperwork on 2/26/2019 they told me 8 weeks too. Has ur wmr updated at ll

• #4316100
                                                                                                                                                    Meka

Seems like every getting told 8 weeks..smh

• #4315941
                                                                                                                                                      Michel

How do I get a tax advocate

• #4315855
                                                                                                                                                        Rach

Finally a red of 3/20!

• #4315753
                                                                                                                                                          TR

UPDATE just got ddd of 3/20

• #4315609
                                                                                                                                                            TR

I faxed my 1095 on 2/26 called to see if a TA could help me. She said I was already being processed with a DDD of 3/27 so she didn’t have to do anything just called and gave me the update. So it’s really not taking 8 weeks at all.

• #4313849
                                                                                                                                                              Etta Jones

They don’t won’t to admit that they are the ones that are so far behind.. remind you i file on 2/4 and was accepted and the still processing message is still there

• #4313846
                                                                                                                                                                Etta Jones

Update:. Check this out guys and gals… just got off the phone with a nice rep that told me my review started on March 18, before it was start on March 11… I asked why do I have reviewed…he simply told me they are waiting on a wage verification which should not take the whole 45 days… I just don’t buy this crap…I didn’t tell him that…he basically gave me the whole run down of my process.. I know employer wouldn’t have sent there info in late… people the folks are just buying time with is here…

• #4313824
                                                                                                                                                                  Donna C

I filed on 1/22 and they were accepted 1/25. Called on 2/26 to find out I needed to send 8962 & 1095 A. I faxed both forms on 2/27 with no updates so far. Transcripts are still N/A. Sure hope it doesn’t take 8 weeks.

• #4312297
                                                                                                                                                                    Donna

I faxed mine on 3/1. I filed back on 1/25. I called again yesterday and tried to get a tax advocate. Got nowhere. They told me docs were received and that if I don’t have a DDD by 4/11 to call again. I said to the lady …. “Seriously that’s almost 4 full months since I filed????” She had nothing to say

• #4312286
                                                                                                                                                                      Michel

Any update for ANYBODY that had to send in 1095 A and 8962 form

• #4310755
                                                                                                                                                                        Kari

@caree I owed a little over $100

• #4310747
                                                                                                                                                                          Harryt

Anybody got the fax number for irs

• #4310698
                                                                                                                                                                            Makesha M Crayton

I filed 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                              After the Path Act date passed I didn’t get a update on wmr. Called irs told me that they mailed out a letter Feb 20, 2019 didnt wait for the letter. Got all the information that I needed from the its to fax stuff over to the rejects team. Faxed forms 3/1/2019 called its told me that they was recieved and started processing but will take 6 to 8 weeks. Still waiting

• #4310662
                                                                                                                                                                              Caree

@Kari Did you owe money after completing the form ? I faxed mine on the 26th but owe 55 Dollars! Thanks it does give me hope..

• #4310552
                                                                                                                                                                                Rach

@kari thats awesome! Gives me hope for a ddd soon!

• #4310541
                                                                                                                                                                                  Kari

Just checked my transcripts.

Got a dd date of 3/13.

Faxed in my forms on the 23rd

• #4310405
                                                                                                                                                                                    Donna

Anyone have any news that had to fax 8962 and 1095a?

• #4310252
                                                                                                                                                                                      Where’s my money?!?

I filed 2/1 and received the request for 1095-a and form 8962 on 3/1. I don’t have insurance through the marketplace and called to find out what was going on. Turns out someone in Florida has insurance in my name. So I faxed all the appropriate paperwork prove it wasn’t me on 3/2. Hopefully the tax advocate tells them to just release my refund Monday lol

• #4310248
                                                                                                                                                                                        Where’s my money?!?

I called my local tax advocate office yesterday and left a message. Just got off the phone with them and I was approved for an advocate and she will be contacting me on Monday. The lady said my return now has an estimated completion date of 4/11 with the tax advocate. I’ll update Monday when I speak with my actual designated tax advocate.

• #4310225
                                                                                                                                                                                          Ashltnn

Filed 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                                            Got letter 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                            Faxed forms 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                                            Monday was 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                                            Today is 3/7 still no update. I am a weekly account so hoping for an update on Saturday morning with a DDD

• #4310135
                                                                                                                                                                                            Rach

Just Checked wmr. I have always had 1 bar under my ssn with the 152 msg and all info on the side. If you check under my husband’s Ssn he has always had 152 and 9001 code with all return info on left as well. Just Checked and his is still the Same but my bars have disappeared and all return info is gone on the left. Any thoughts?

• #4309856
                                                                                                                                                                                              Donna

I got the same info when I called yesterday. I faxed 3/1 they said received and to allow 6 weeks from the day I faxed….waiting..waiting…

• #4309849
                                                                                                                                                                                                Waitingnotsopatiently

Spoke to them today they said they received my fax and to allow 6 weeks and if nothing after 6 weeks to call back 😑🤦🏻‍♀️

• #4309678
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Rach

they said they did receive forms and my return was sent for processing monday (faxed the 26th) and to allow the standard 21 days for processing since it was like them just receiving my return. Fingers crossed for a ddd soon!

• #4309651
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Michel

Rach what did they tell u

• #4309610
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Rach

Called the number on the letter and asked them to confirm that they had received the documents I faxed last week.

• #4309495
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Waitingnotsopatiently

@rach on the letter it says not to call to ask if they received it, what exactly did you say to find out?

• #4309488
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Rach

Calledtoday and verified receipt of forms and they said they did receive them and my return was sent for processing yesterday and to allow the standard 21 days for processing. Fingers crossed for a red soon!

• #4309367
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Michel

I faxed my paperwork last Tuesday I just called and they received it back in progressing I hope don’t have to wait 6 to 8 weeks anybody know about how long it will really take

• #4308702
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Holly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @holly

@Rach yeah they did say up to 8 weeks but it probably wont take that long.

• #4308682
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Waitingnotsopatiently

Still waiting! Was told 6-8 weeks, sent before getting our letter so our fax had no cover letter or control number on it, the person at the IRS didn’t mention sending that in and now I’m worried I should refax with coversheet and control number

• #4308565
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Rach

@holly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Did they ever tell you 8 weeks? That’s what keep being told.

• #4308558
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Holly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @holly

I faxed my 8962 form on Feb 22. It was received and processed March 1 and dd of March 7th..So it took about two weeks to process.. I did call during those two weeks and the rep advised me it would take two weeks to process. So if you have to send this form in be patient as it will take two weeks to process. Good luck!

• #4308547
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      TT

I got a TA faxed over the forms on the 22nd he sent them to the IRS Monday and I updated with a DD 3/6 yesterday

• #4308488
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Rach

Still no update. Faxed in my forms on the 26th.

• #4308341
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Donna

Faxed mine with cover ltr 3/1 because I never received the ltr. Idk anything now…waiting game….

• #4308239
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Danelle

My tax preparer just faxed ours on Friday 3/1/19, We didn’t receive a letter yet, I found out by calling the IRS. They gave me the fax number to fax it too. We sent 8962 and 1095A and a cover sheet with my tax preparers name, our name and ATT SP Reject Team, it was faxed to the IRS office in Ogden, Utah. I am just wondering how long this is all gonna take.

• #4308116
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Joanne

I got the letter on the 25th and faxed everything needed on the 27th. Now I wait.

• #4308028
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Waitingnotsopatiently

Nicholaus did you include a cover letter with your case number or whatever it was? I didn’t and I’m worried I should resend it!

• #4307968
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nicholaus Maynard

Filed and accepted 01/30. I was told around the 22nd that there wad an error on my return and a letter was sent out. I went ahead and got a TA to look into it. She told me I needed to send in those forms to her and I did on the 28th. Now I am here waiting.

• #4307782
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Waitingnotsopatiently

Just faxed mine yesterday after speaking to IRS. Didn’t put cover letter on it because they only said those two forms. Today I got my letter that was dated 2/26 even though they said they sent it the 19th which they didn’t. I am now worried if they will even receive it without the cover letter!

• #4307444
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      paujos
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @paujos

This is the section I am looking for. I filed married separately and put the allocation on my husband’s return. I contacted IRS today and they said they’ve sent back my return incomplete.

Viewing 111 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.