Anyone update?? I heard it will be a update tonight for a lot of people!🥳

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Anyone update?? I heard it will be a update tonight for a lot of people!🥳

• This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by TNmomof5.
  • Topic Starter
    Stephanie

I’m a weekly so maybe not for me! Hopefully Friday!

Viewing 18 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TNmomof5

I am an 05 weekly. I didn’t move today and don’t expect movement until Friday.

Stephanie

@Kansaskid99 you have to check you transcripts it shows a code that people can tell if you’re a daily or a weekly. Some people update daily others on Friday or Saturday. This year is different by far!! Never waited this long.

Stephanie

Nothing for me… are they even working?

whereyatrefund?
                @whereyatrefund

[quote quote=4518632]I wish.

F/A 2/9
                Wmr 1 bar until yesterday changed to still processing.
                Trans N/A and still showing as of 12/20/2021 with advance ctc payments showing. I switched to as of 3/14/22 last week but reverted back to 12/20 on the same day.

I just want Some kind of movement. Even if it’s to tell me there’s an error.[/quote]

Exact same here.Dates, WMR and transcripts — even the changing as of dates!

Kansaskid99

??what is a weekly??

Stephanie

@ DaesMom Happy for you, we all will be celebrating soon!

Stephanie

@Daes Mom when did you file?

Daes Mom

Just got my ddd im feelin good boppin around the kitchen whippin up pancakes for the fam ill be broke in less than two weeks but ill live like a queen for those first few days

Yennefer

I do have an IP PIN though so I know I’m weekly but this is just too long

Yennefer

@momjess

My stats are exactly the same- Filed and accepted 2/9.

I have the additional child tax credit/

Transcripts n/a
                            The as of date is 12/20/21 but last Friday updated to 3/14/22 and then reverted back.

Bar disappeared on WMR and it’s giving the processing delayed message.

So frustrating! I usually file super early but was waiting on a form this year but regardless I’ve never had to wait so long!

Stephanie

7 1/2 months pregnant and job closed due to COVID related issues. Up shit creek right now! With my luck won’t see refund until December!😭

Stephanie

Tired of checking and it’s not changing, tired of calling and they have no info. Feel like they’re lying to me! Just want this to be over. Really need it just like all of us but I’m struggling BAD!

momjess
                                  @momjess

@JD I filed with both my letters and I’m still in limbo so it could be anything holding it up.

momjess
                                    @momjess

I wish.

F/A 2/9
                                    Wmr 1 bar until yesterday changed to still processing.
                                    Trans N/A and still showing as of 12/20/2021 with advance ctc payments showing. I switched to as of 3/14/22 last week but reverted back to 12/20 on the same day.

I just want Some kind of movement. Even if it’s to tell me there’s an error.

JD

I don’t have a delayed message, but I know why I haven’t seen any updates yet. I received two 6419 letters from the IRS regarding the advanced Child Tax Credits issued in 2021. I thought they were duplicate letters because my wife doesn’t work, but it turns out they split the amount evenly for both of us for some reason. So, I only reported half of the amount we received. Now I have to wait for them to correct and adjust my return.

Ms tax

Mine was adjusted last week

PatienceIsKey

I’m a weekly so I won’t update til Friday but I believe that lots of us who claimed those damn payments got pushed into errors. Mine was adjusted on 2/25 so hopefully by Friday it updates

Stephanie

OMG This is bullshit they’re lying to all of us. We do not all have Errors. They are reading from a script!

Thee Real Mrs Jiron

I’m a weekly also delayed message since the 12th accepted jan 25 filed the same day. Transcripts n/a

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                          • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.