Anyone that filed 2020 with TT been accepted by IRS yet as part of a test batch?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Anyone that filed 2020 with TT been accepted by IRS yet as part of a test batch?

• Topic Starter
    AA514

I know the IRS officially isn’t accepting till later in the month but every year people get accepted early as part of a test batch, anyone been accepted yet?

Viewing 63 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Vicky
          @vicky

I filed on 1/26 with H&R Block accepted on 2/11 unable to get transcripts online wmr still one bar,not sure if I’m daily or weekly last year received state first on 2/13 w dd of 2/14 and federal on 2/25 w dd of 2/26

Van

Filed 1/25 accepted 2/11 no movement only filed federal for recovery rebate

jdblade699

got accepted on feb 10 and no refund yet

jdblade699

I got accepted on feb 10 and no refund yet

Melisssa
                  @melisssa

I filed 1/19. Got accepted 2/9 and got the advance that night. Waiting still. I’m a pather

Sarasarasarasara

I filed mid Jan. with TT. Had EITC and CTC, got my refund Friday. WMR still shows one bar.

TinaL

I filed on 1/31 and it was accepted on 2/11. But nothing as of today, 2/22. I’m hoping something soon.

AmandaO

I filed TT 01/31 accepted 02/11. Pather, Education Credit, fees from refund. Very small same day advance. Still one bar WMR. Guessing I’m in a test batch. Do all test batches from TT deposit the same day???

AmandaO

@dez it is issuing a new card

Melisssa
                            @melisssa

Yes, I was accepted 2/9 and got a refund advance into the turbo card

Mimi

The irs didn’t start doing the test batches until feb 9th.2021 and they ended on the 11th…my federal return was accepted on feb 9th..I used tax act though.. I filed with the eitc so my refund is on mandatory hold..I heard they supposed to start releasing the test batch with the eitc on feb 22 or at least have a DDD for us..

Danielle Russ

My cousin claimed EIC and CTC and got hers today

Semaj

I mean 2/19 for DDD

Semaj

Always file early but this is the first year I was apart of the testing batch accepted 2/11 and transcripts updated 2/13 with DDD of 1/19. Of course WMR still is on the first bar though lol

Mindym08

I filed with tt and its accepted my return on 2/11

Culinary Guy

I filed on 1/22 with TT, accepted on 2/11 (assume test batch), one WMR bar on 2/12. No updates on transcripts yet. This is the first time I’ve been accepted in a test batch. Curious to see if what other test batch peeps who are saying they’ve gotten their refund within a week of being accepted is actually true! Did not take TT fees out of refund and did not ask for an advance. We shall see!

Ennove

Filed Jan 18 TUrbotax NO FEES.. accepted feb 10..1bar tt152 .. eic/actc .. ? Daily weekly!🤷🏻‍♀️Last year updated fri night/sat morns

Brandon Velez

I filed my return on 01/28/21 and got accepted 2/12/21 with basic 152 tax message on the IRS2GO app and 1 bar showing but no transcripts yet.

Bambina

Filed with TT 2/3, eic and education credits. Accepted 12:00 AM and my advance was deposited at 12:02!

Tina J

UPDATE from my post a little bit ago, my refund advance is available less than 2 hours after acceptance.

Dsca
                                                  @dsca

Filed 2/2. Accepted today at 2:30 PST w advance but no deposit yet with both credits.

Koalions

My mom and I both use turbotax. I was accepted yesterday and she was accepted today.

Tina J

I filed on 2/2 with TT and just received a message that the IRS accepted my return. I have CTC and EITC and this is my second year doing the advance. Will update once the funds hit my card!

RayC
                                                        @rayman70

[quote quote=4452283]RayC, You have EIC or ACTC ?[/quote] yes

Hopeful777

RayC, You have EIC or ACTC ?

RayC
                                                            @rayman70

[quote quote=4452268]i was accepted yesterday, anybody knows how many days after you’ve been accepted your transcripts will show??[/quote] It varies, But I seen mine update within a couple days before, on a weekend.

RayC
                                                              @rayman70

Just accepted by the IRS, on their site. One bar. Accepted by TT about an hour earlier. Yes, I am pretty sure this is part of a test batch. If all goes well I think we could get our money sometime next week. I didnt do a loan or anything. Just filed electronic. I am a pather. One year when I was a test batch I got my refund Feb 4. Just 2 days after I had been accepted. It was unreal.

JC

i was accepted yesterday, anybody knows how many days after you’ve been accepted your transcripts will show??

Google Ziggy Doom

My son has. He got the IRS accepted his return email today from TT.

KittyKatAteTheTiger
                                                                    @kittykatatethetiger

IRS site updated 4 hours after TT sent the e-mail that it was. Both myself and my spouse now have the orange 1 bar page on WMR. Yay!!

wishing everyone good vibes and a smooth transition to full bars :)

Carolyn

Filed on 2/4 – TT accepted the return but I haven’t been accepted by the IRS yet. Hopefully once the official season starts on Friday it will be a quick turn around. Not a big refund but after last year I certainly can use it.

Good luck everyone.

mari

got accepted about 30 mins ago, claimed eic and actc, so we’ll see when my actual ddd is.

• #4452078
                                                                        Kimberly

IRS just accepted mine.

• #4452071
                                                                          KittyKatAteTheTiger
                                                                            @kittykatatethetiger

Filed 1/18

Accepted. Got TT e-mail 2:32p AZ Time (Its Now 3:13p)

IRS site still not updated but TT site is and received their text alert as well at 3:39p

I claimed EITC and ACTC so no DDD anytime soon. Maybe helpful to other filers.

• #4452056
                                                                            Jenna

Filed on 1-15

Got accepted approximately 15 minutes minutes ago at around 12:39 PM Pacific time.

• #4452052
                                                                              Christine

I got accepted today 3:00 pm

• #4452023
                                                                                dez

Any February filers accepted

• #4452002
                                                                                  MamaBear333

@April

When did you file? I’m finding that only January filers are being accepted

• #4451997
                                                                                    April

I got mine accepted yesterday 2-9-2021. I have eic and ctc. Idk what that means but I am even on the irs website saying it was accepted.

• #4451991
                                                                                      Patrick

Filed 1/27 with TT. Married jointly, two kids, no EIC or anything. Nothing yet.

• #4451969
                                                                                        Blackminded4real

@Ryan that’s how my cat died lol(no offense to people who have cats that died…R.I.P Snowball)

• #4451958
                                                                                          Ryan

@blackminded4real

Thanks!

I know of the 21 days. Usually it’s only 10-12 for me…just curious

• #4451955
                                                                                            Blackminded4real

@Ryan. Within 21 days, that’s the time frame. Not definitive, juss info the IRS gave. Being put in an early batch is more about making sure the system is running properly as opposed to getting you money sooner. Pray you get it soon broskie

• #4451954
                                                                                              Ryan

Got accepted tonight around 640PM PST

How early do refunds come if you are in a test batch? No EITC or CTC

• #4451946
                                                                                                Peace5000

I filed 1/19.
                                                                                                  Got accepted tonight at 8:40 cst.
                                                                                                  Just got another email that my refund advance was on thee way @10:01 cst!

• #4451930
                                                                                                  BumbleBee

Same as @Peace5000. Filed 1/18 TT accepted at 6:40pm PST

• #4451926
                                                                                                    Peace5000

I filed with Turbo Tax Jan 19th and just got my acceptance email.

• #4451558
                                                                                                      Shannon

Not yet they said that they will start a week before the process date that would have been yesterday but I haven’t heard anything to where they have been accepting the early batches yet.

• #4451153
                                                                                                        nomorepathact

Every time I’ve been accepted into a test batch it was always Thursday Friday or Saturday so don’t get disappointed yet. Last year it was a Saturday and my advance hit my card Sunday morning

• #4451132
                                                                                                          Crystal

Nothing yet.🤔

• #4451130
                                                                                                            dez

Has anyone got their advance yet??

• #4450888
                                                                                                              nomorepathact

@dez yes. I got the advance last year and they send you a card every time. Just got mg new card last Thursday. Checked the insert and the routing and account numbers match what’s on my tax return I just filed.

• #4450862
                                                                                                                dez

Anyone who has already filled … did you file last year with the advance ? IS it issuing a new card or using the same one from last year??

• #4449019
                                                                                                                  Kim

Does anyone get an authorization card error on TT when trying to pay with a debit/credit card??

• #4448981
                                                                                                                    Crystal

Ok Thank u

• #4448980
                                                                                                                      Crystal

I was just wondering when I look on my tt page it has “come back later to check on the status of your $500 refund advance” is that the amount I’m approved for? or will the amount be determined once my return is accepted?

• #4448978
                                                                                                                        nomorepathact

@Crystal yes, that’s the amount you’re approved for. There were people last year that were told they were approved but then were denied after their return was accepted. No one knows why but it definitely happened. Just keep watching for acceptance of your return by the IRS and once that happens, TT will communicate with you about the advance.

• #4448965
                                                                                                                          Crystal

Just wondering when I look on my TT tax page it has come back later to check on the status of your $500 refund advance. Is that the amount I’m approved for? or will I not know until my return is accepted?

• #4448624
                                                                                                                            nomorepathact

@Steven your return has to be accepted first. After its accepted then your loan amount is loaded onto your TT card. Technically the IRS doesn’t start accepting returns until 2/12 this year but some will make it into hub testing and should start seeing acceptances sometime next week and the week after.

TT usually loads your loan within a few hours of acceptance.

• #4448034
                                                                                                                              Steven

What’s the timing on the turbo tax loans this year? Are they showing up in accounts?

• #4447851
                                                                                                                                nomorepathact

Well I just filed. We no longer fall under PATH but I personally didn’t have any problems with TT and the advance last year so I went for it again. Would be nice to get accepted this weekend and see that virtual card loaded but I’m sure next weekend will be the earliest we’ll see any acceptances.

• #4447600
                                                                                                                                  Star

I filed 1/12 with TT and have yet to be accepted as well. This is my first time filing this early. I feel like this is going to be a crazy tax year due to the pandemic.

• #4447527
                                                                                                                                    Mr Nic

I filed on 1/5… No acceptance as of yet.

• #4447337
                                                                                                                                      DLT

I filed 1/7 with TT and still pending as of today.

Viewing 63 reply threads
                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.