Anyone talked to IRS Yet?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Anyone talked to IRS Yet?

• Topic Starter
    Lusa
      @lisa8

Called IRS. Got 2 different answers from same guy during 15 minute conversation

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        americangirl01
          @americangirl01

I called on Monday and my WMR bars and TT 152 disappeared on Tuesday.
          [quote quote=4463699]I think it is some type of computer error with the first several batches of submitted returns and that “in error resolution” actually means they are having to manually <span id=”IL_AD4″ class=”IL_AD”>fix all</span> of them. Unfortunately, their experiment is hurting many who truly depend on the IRS being able to do their jobs correctly. :([/quote]

americangirl01
            @americangirl01

I think it is some type of computer error with the first several batches of submitted returns and that “in error resolution” actually means they are having to manually fix all of them. Unfortunately, their experiment is hurting many who truly depend on the IRS being able to do their jobs correctly. :(

GIveMeMyMunah

I called today because where my transcripts show no return received. I let the nice lady know that is why I was calling because I was worried. She let me know that as long as I didn’t get a rejection notification from TT that I’m good. She pretty much said that no news is good news right now. Transcripts don’t usually update unless they are done with my return. She said of course that if I don’t have more information by Monday (21 days is up on Friday) to give them a call back.

Candice

We called twice yesterday and were given the same old generic response that we expected. “Call back 21 days after acceptance date.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.