Anyone receive GA Tax DD

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Anyone receive GA Tax DD

• This topic has 117 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by bwa.
  • Topic Starter
    Tobias Tillmon

I was accepted 1/20 and they just recognized my information in the “Wheres My Refund” site.

Viewing 116 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        bwa

What days will Georgia direct deposit your refund? I got a ddd of 3/31/2015. Will I get it before then.

FrustratedinGA

I called option 3-3-3 and have been on hold for over 2 hours. No option has been given to call me back. I used my desk phone and option 3-1, no option to have a call back. How were you guys getting the call back option? I have yet to receive it and this has taken up too much of my day as it stands.

riss

got a dd for 2/26/15,but still no deposit,anyone else have this date,or close to this date got theirs yet?

Nicole

How are you all even getting through to an agent?? I’ve called multiples times to try to verify my info & no one has picked up–only one agent did & then she transferred me without giving me a reason why & I was on hold until closing. :”/ I got my federal weeks ago. Never using TurboTax again.

Tiffany

Mine was accepted on 1/27/15. I still have no DDD. I spoke with some one on monday and they said it was released last thursday, but i still have the message to call.

thagutterman

For those that tend to worry I hope to give some of you some good news. Filed with Taxact Fed & State (GA) on 2/03/15. Fed accepted on 2/03/15 refund received on 2/11/15. State accepted on 2/04/15. Checked the refund tool on Ga website today after checking it DAILY since my Fed refund was received and got the message about will “refund will be transmitted on the 2/25/15 allow 5-7 days for your bAnk, etc etc” Both days happen to be Wednesday. Thought some of you would be glad to know and just be patient guys!

Alexis Finch

Yay, I finally have my GA DD Date of 2/25/2015!!!!! So, I am assuming that mine will post to my NetSpend account sometime after midnight as they give us credit as soon as they see it. I was accepted on the 31 of Jan. I called Fraud line last Thursday and just now getting the date. Best of luck to you.

Doug

For those that keep getting the fraud message, if you have you have already spoken with a rep and they told you your hold was lifted and that you will receive your refund in 30 days then you do not have to keep calling. For some reason WMR keeps switching from thr generic processing message to one with advising you call and select option 3. I spoke with some one on 2/7 and the messages changed baxk and forth daily until it finally gave me a ddd of 2/25 tonight.

Doug

Finally, I have a ddd of 02/25/15! Mine was accepted on 1/30/15 and Im just getting a ddd. Hope everyone else gets good news soon! Thanks to everyone that posted it really helped!

Anonymous

All last week, even after calling to verify my identity, I kept getting the message to call. On Saturday, I received a letter that says additional information required. They’re asking me to send in proof of un-reimbursed job expenses and other miscellaneous deductions. The funny part is I DON’T HAVE ANY! The only thing I have is a charitable donations taken out of my paycheck.

Jdwhitty

I have the same issue as Tiffany, I have called several times sometimes it goes away and sometimes it doesn’t but either way I have called and verified multiple times. Still have the option 3 message. Filed and accepted on the 28th of January. Ridiculous!

Tiffany

so are you supposed to call every time you get the message? i have talked to them 3 or 4 times already. should i keep calling?

Anonymous

Sooooo glad I found this thread! LOL. I feel somewhat relieved. I filed 2/6; Accepted 2/7; FED received 2/19

State initially had the fraud message and to call and press option #3. I did this and answered some identity questions. Now, the message is back up to call. I’ve called twice and they say ignore the message.

Same boat as you, Regina.

Elle

I filed on 1/22…dealt with the federal delay because of health care but still expected Ga to be back by now.

I just found this site earlier today and called the number and pressed 3 then 1. Selected for them to call me back, gave them my info when they called 2 hours later. She said the hold was released. This was at about 1 pm. Just checked the GTC site at 11 pm and i already have a DD date of 2/24.

I u haven’t, call the number. The hold has to be released

Jdwhitty

I filed and accepted on the 28th of January. I have had to call the DOR 4 times because of the “return being processed call option 3 message” each time I have had to answer identity questions and was told it would be released within 30 days of the day I called each time was different. Every time the message would go away and go to the standard processing 30 days, just checked and it has asked me to call again. This will be my 5th time. Anyone else having this issue?

Russ

Accepted 2-2-15
                                        Got tired of it in processing on 2-19-15 and chose option 3.
                                        Next day it was scheduled a DD on 2-23-15.

Very slow this year.

Sabena31

I finally got a dd date for the 23rd. I only grew a year older waiting. Tax season has been awful this year. I feel sorry for those filing in March it will be the summer before they get refunds the way fed and state have been processing so far. Good luck to those still waiting. You comrade in the arms of waiting.

Leo

They finally approved my refund for February 23 2015. Man, these people are slow.

StillWaiting

Finally got a direct deposit date right after ordering my account statement… Same date as the “issued date” on the letter… 23 Feb

Anonymous

Hello, I do not know how to start a new topic. Any help? Anyways I efiled my fed and state on 2/3/15. Still nothing from neither. Wmr just shows still processing. I call and get told to call back next week. As for GA. I check the status of my refund and get directed. Apparently my refund is under review at the special investigations dept. But it’s a 3 hour wait!! I work from the time they open 8am till 4, when they close. What can this be about? Someone please give me some relief. I moved to GA in 2014. And haven’t filed taxes since 2011. Could this be why I have received either???

Sabena31

You have to create an annount Through the GA tax center. Once you have the account there are links on the right hand side of the page and you will order the statement throught the link for account statements

Tiffany

@sabena31 how do you order an account statement? I called today because the message told me to but they said everything was fine. But said it would take 30 days and it’s already been almost 4 weeks. I received my federal in under two weeks of filing. What’s going on?

Sabena31

So I called again yesterday. I was told now that my refund it pending an approval. I Was told my refund has no errors they are just waiting for a manual approval. Anything over a certain dollar amount has to be approved. You know this is BS cause my refund last year was more and I got it right away. They are stalling like the person below said so i ve decided I’m gonna call everyday until they give me my money or someone gets sick of me calling and gives me the truth. In all the years I’ve been filing never has it taken this long and never has my federal gotten to me before my state. Even as slow as the irs is this year they still got my money to me faster then GA.

Anonymous

***THIS IS AN IMPORTANT UPDATE***

If on the Georgia Refund website it specifically says

Please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue at 1- 877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) option 3 to speak with a Representative

YOU MUST, YOU MUST, call the number, choose option 3, then choose option 3 again (even if you have not talked to someone before) then either stay in the que or when they ask for a call back number give them your number and they will call back from a Utah number, and then you have to verify a bunch of information and they will then AND ONLY THEN, release your refund. If you do not do this, then I have been told they will eventually release your refund after 3-5 months. They are saying this is because identity theft, but I am convinced it is a stalling tactic.

YOU HAVE TO CALL!!!

chameleonchild

i e-filed thru turbotax on 1/24 and still getting the message saying that it has been received and is being processed. Last three years i’ve gotten my refund from GA within 2 weeks, this year it’s taken almost 4 so far!

StillWaiting

So I ordered my account statement later, per Sabena31, and my “Issued Date” says 23 Feb …. I guess thats my DD date. I am hoping for sooner. WMR still says the 30 days processing BS.

Mike

I am having the same issue. I was accepted 1/29 and every night at 7:00pm to 7:30pm I get the

“Your return has been received, and it is currently being processed. Please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue at 1- 877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) option 3 to speak with a Representative.”

and by the morning it goes to the being processed message. I have called and explained this to them and they tell me not to go by the messages and to ignore them and each time they tell me to wait 30 days. Well, my 30 days is coming up and I do not think it will be fixed by then.

Sabena31

Ga is BS’ing around I was told on the 10th that it was approved and I would see it in 5-7 days now I’m still waiting. I called this morning and I was told it was pending approval now someone is lying because I was told on the 10th then I called back on the 11th and asked more question and was told the same thing. So why today am I being told it pending approval and the approval will be handled by the system instead of manual. So which is it. So I’ve called again cause I really couldn’t talk being at work and all and left my place in line and I’m going to find out the truth cause this is BS.

Anonymous

Spoke with an agent on February 6, they said they were releasing my refund that day. Still nothing.

Smh

Called the 877 number and they told my boyfriend, sister, and myself that we have to submit our W-2’s and it’ll take 3-4 weeks after they receive them to process them. Smfh.

Anonymous

We got our Georgia Refund 2 weeks ago. That used to be a good sign that Fed was close, but certainly not this year.

Sabena31

I went int my account on the GA tax center and ordered a account summary you can so this with one of the links on the right side of the screen it take about 24 hr to see the letter. Anyway I pulled the letter up and the information was still the same on the site but what I was looking for was some type of DD date. I has a issued date of 2/17/15. I think this is the date the issue my refund wich would make sense because the deposit will show up on a Wednesday when they normally release funds. I don’t think its the date the letter was mailed to my home because I ordered the letter on2/11. So try this and see if you see an issue date. I was also able to order my federal transcripts this morning so it looks like I may get both star and federal in the same week this has never been heard of for me.

• #4106453
                                                                        Regina

@Sabena31….Im having the same issue. I called and spoke to an agent earlier in the week to verify my info but every night around 10pm est, I get the message to call. When I spoke to the agent, she said my tefund was processed 2/2 but she couldn’t give me a deposit date. This is beyond frustrating but I can guarantee it wouldn’t take this long if we owed them. I think they are using this fraud crap as a way of stalling. I’ve never had to wait this long for a GA refund and they refuse to do anything unless it’s been 30 days. I filed and was accepted 1/29!!

• #4106307
                                                                          Sabena31

Yes I forgot about the options. I hit 3,1 and when I called back with follow up questions about a dad date to release the funds I hit 3,3

• #4106264
                                                                            lamoney0409

LOL, I asked the same question… someone said press 3, then 3 again (ask more questions) GOOD LUCK!!

• #4106247
                                                                              Kwilson82

I got the same message about calling and pressing # 3, but then there are more options. . .. which one are you all pressing? 1, 2 or 3 ???

• #4106235
                                                                                Sabena31

I got the same message to call Monday night so I called first thing on Tues and they asked a bunch of questions to verify who I am. I was told my refund was processed and I should see the money in 7 to 30 days. Now here is the thing each night around 6 pm I keep getting the call message then around 10pm it’s back to the standard 30day message so I called again to find out what was the deal. I was told it still was process and the refund will be here in the next 7 to 30 days. This is crazy because if I’m processed what is taking so long to release my refund? If anyone out there had to call and verify info and now have a dd date how long did it take to get your money after going through all this crap.

• #4106091
                                                                                  Doug

Im so frustrated. Not sure whats going on but each day wmr gives a different update. From the generic processing to the one with option 3. Ive already spoke with them and was told my refund had been released and I will receive it within 30 days from the acceptance date. I filed with tt like ive done the last 10 years so im still waiting.

• #4105976
                                                                                    Where’s My Money?

Update: Thanks to georgiagilr. I did reach GA on the phone and they did ask multiple questions to prove my identity. Said all is well and they are just trying to combat the massive volume of fraud from e-filers. Understandable. Person was very nice and helpful.

Learned something… when you call and are on infinite hold there will be a message after about 10 minutes giving you the option to leave your number and have GA call you back. I chose this path and did receive the call 2 hours later (from Utah). It did work and I did appreciate that option.

Fingers crossed! Best wishes to everyone on their returns out there. :)

• #4105589
                                                                                      Regina

@ Where’s My Refund…..I got the same message so I called and spoke with an agent this morning who only asked me questions to verify my identity. I checked my status after the call and got the generic 30 day message. I checked tonight and the message is back to call them. I’m beyond frustrated with this mess.

• #4105573
                                                                                        georgiagilr

@Where’s My Money You just got in the new fraud thing they just started, They are just going to verify your identity. Nothing to worry about.

• #4105486
                                                                                          Where’s My Money?

Where’s My Refund APP gives me this message too…”Your return has been received, and it is currently being processed. Please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue at 1- 877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) option 3 to speak with a Representative.”

Do I have anything to worry about? Is it worth calling the number and enduring the hassle there?

My wife and I filed Married Seperate and my return was accepted by GA February 3rd. I’m not really worried about the wait, but the message above does concern me. My wife does not have the option 3 message, hers just says processing, allow 30 days, etc.

This is such a hassle.

• #4105025
                                                                                            HS2012

Update last night, same as others 2/11. Glad that we were at least processed before the fraud hold came into play. Hoping to see fund tomorrow. Yay!

• #4105019
                                                                                              Georgiagirl

Update also DDD 2/11/15.

• #4104984
                                                                                                Ga Peach

I had an update last night….. Looks like things are getting started for the next round of refunds maybe.

Your Georgia income tax refund is scheduled to be transmitted, or was transmitted, to your designated bank account on 2/11/2015. Please allow 5-7 business days from that date and verify your designated account information to confirm receipt.

• #4104686
                                                                                                  Georgiagirl

@Gapeach thank you. I read that to. Some people make it hard on the ones that file every year without committing fraud. I’m hopeful we will see something before Friday.

• #4104643
                                                                                                    Ga Peach

Still no luck in receiving GA refund. Mine have been saying processing since 1/26. I figured it would be there at least by today because it’s day 14. I am assuming GA has some type of delay going on. I read about them having issues. Here is one of the links http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/02/06/georgia-will-review-state-tax-refunds-amid-worries-of-fraud/. My return would seem very easy to review. We have only had number changes in at least 15 years. I have never gotten a Fed return (seem to always owe or break even now with multiple college students) and never over $ 400 state refund. So who knows lol.

• #4104344
                                                                                                      lamoney0409

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry I haven’t been ignoring yall, my computer has been acting stupid all day!
                                                                                                        I still haven’t receieved anything from GA? My account hasn’t changed I still have a negative balance.
                                                                                                        Since I messed up my account info on my taxes, I am assuming they will be mailing me a check unless they use what
                                                                                                        I have on my GA DOR account, that I just created!!

CONGRATS JIM!! That gives a little bit of hope to all of us!

• #4104336
                                                                                                        GeorgiaGirl

@Jim Your the first person that has replied as receiving there’s. Congratulations! Question: Did it just show up or did they give you a DDD?

• #4104326
                                                                                                          Jim

I got mine in my account in a week. Accepted 1/20

• #4104292
                                                                                                            Georgiagirl

@navida I’m in the same situation. I guess we just wai Congratulations on the baby.

• #4104284
                                                                                                              Navida

My refund status has been the same for about a week. Its saying its been received and is being processed. Allow 30 days….
                                                                                                                I called & the representatives are far more patient than the IRS REPS. I understand that they “have to” tell you to allow the 30 days, but my rep told me its usually processed faster (14-21 days). She couldn’t tell me a date, however, she did say “KEEP CHECKING YOUR ACCOUNT.” I finally set up an online account. It’s showing a negative balance in green- the same amount I’m expecting. It has
                                                                                                                BALANCE: -______, (in green)
                                                                                                                Pending: $0
                                                                                                                EFFECTIVE BALANCE: -______ (in green)
                                                                                                                *What does this mean?? Prayerfully, it’ll be in my account asap. We are expecting a baby (maybe this week) & I really need it.

• #4103279
                                                                                                                Jdaniel

My account shows taxes paid and a credit balance as well but NO money yet. Got federal this morning 2/6.

• #4101915
                                                                                                                  ladyleo

@HS2012 Thanks for the info. I did it and it also shows the negative for the amount of my refund. Crossing my fingers it goes out tonight after midnight!

• #4101823
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Hi guys,
                                                                                                                      I have not gotten my DD yet, but my account shows a credit balance in the amount of my refund. To see it you actually have to create an account with the Georgia Tax Center and log in. Also if you create an account, you can set up an alert for when your return was processed. You can also see correspondence they’ve sent you, etc.

The WMR is still showing “being processed” but the credit balance is there. Typically I’ve seen my refund hit my account within 4 days after the credit balance appears.

This year I was accepted on 2/1 and received the alert yesterday 2/3. Last year for GA I was accepted 2/3, processed 2/8 and DD 2/12.

• #4101516
                                                                                                                      LadyLeo

Are there any updates in this Forum? Has anyone received a DD yet? Mine finally changed to being process last night around 8 pm. Any info would be great!

• #4100503
                                                                                                                        tori

I just pressed 3 everytime. LOL

• #4100485
                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Thanks so much dear!! Which option did you press?? After you selected #3?

• #4100473
                                                                                                                            tori

@lamoney0409 I just spoke with a rep and they said I was selected for a random review. They verified my employer and my refund amount and SSN and address and name and told me i was all set should have refund in 7-21 days. I called and pressed option 3 even though I didn’t believe there was suspicion of fraud. i would definitely call if I was you. i was only on the phone 5 mins and now I’m just awaiting my DD

• #4100472
                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Please do!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! Let me know how long it takes you to get through… too please!! THANKS AGAIN!

• #4100463
                                                                                                                                tori

@lamoney…… Im not sure im just going to call and see what a rep says Ill let u know one I find something out…..My fed says DDD of 2/4/15 so Im thinking my bank info is right

• #4100441
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Tori, mine is too!! I called the other day, as I said I did in my earlier post, and it gives me options that doesn’t pertain to me. WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!?! Do you think that its because my bank account had a wrong number in it? I am currently waiting on my check from FED, cause I fudged up my account number like a big IDIOT!

• #4100436
                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Your Georgia income tax refund is scheduled to be transmitted, or was transmitted, to your designated bank account on 2/4/2015. Please allow 5-7 business days from that date and verify your designated account information to confirm receipt.

• #4100410
                                                                                                                                      Tori

My status is showing this. ‘Your return has been received, and it is currently being processed. Please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue at 1- 877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) option 3 to speak with a Representative.”

My fed is approved and I had a DDD. Could it be because this is the first year I have ever filed?

• #4100108
                                                                                                                                        Paige

And a footnote to my post about getting state deposited the day before Fed: the state of Ga’s Where’s My Refund has never given me a date, it always says it’s woring then BOOM it hits my account. Just for fun the past 2 years I went to check it after I got it and it was 2 days after receiving it that I got a DDD. heh So basically, Georgia folks, just check your account every hour, or maybe I’m the only one who does that. NOT.

• #4100103
                                                                                                                                          Paige

For as long as I can remember, I’ve gotten my state (GA) the day before my Feds. My Feds are scheduled DDD for Wednesday, so I’ll post here if GA’s hit my account in the morning.

• #4098938
                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Filed with TT on 1/23
                                                                                                                                              Accepted by GA on 1/24

1/26:

“The information you have entered does not match our records, however you may have mailed your return. Please verify the social security number entered and the refund amount.”

1/27:

“Your return has been received and is currently being processed, please allow 30 days to receive your refund. If your refund has not been received in 30 days, please log on to the Georgia Department of Revenue website at http://dor.ga.gov/ complete the Replacement Check Request Form and follow the instructions”

2/1:

Still no DDD -_-

• #4097121
                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

HA! HA! HA! GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE GETTING THEIR MONEY SIGNS (PENDING OR RECEIVED) AND MAKING PROGRESS!! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL I AM SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! (NOT BEING SARCASTIC AT ALL-PROMISE) FOR ME, I FILED ON JAN 20TH 9-10AM AND APPROVED 4PM. WMR UPDATED FOR ME YESTERDAY 1/28.
                                                                                                                                                I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GA TAXES. ON THE GA REFUND WEBSITE SAYS THEY ARE STILL BEING PROCESSED AND TO CALL GA DOR AND GIVES ME THE NUMBER AND TELLS ME TO CHOOSE OPTION #3 TO SPEAK W A REPRESENTATIVE. WELL WHEN YOU CALL AND WAIT FOR #3 IT’S THE OPTION FOR FRAUD AND SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS. FIRST TIME I HUNG UP, #2TIME WELL I CHOSE IT, AND IT GAVE ME ADDITIONAL OPTIONS, 1 IF I THINK THAT SOMEONE IS COMITTING FRAUD 2, FOR IF I THINK SOMEONE COMMITTED FRAUD ON ME & 3 IF I HAVE ALREADY, SPOKE WITH SOMEONE AND HAVE MORE QUESTIONS. THE #2 I CALLED I HUNG UP. I CALLED THE #3 WELL MY HUSBAND CLICKED 3 (I HAD IT ON SPEAKER) WELL THEN IT SAID THE WAIT WAS EXTREMLY LONG, SO I WAITED ABOUT 30 MINS AND MY PHONE DIED…………………………HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP I AM NOT DONE, IT GET’S BETTER!!
                                                                                                                                                SO GOING BACK TO THIS MORNING, I GET UP AT 6 TO GET MY GIRLS UP TO START GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL. OF COURSE I TAKE MY NOSEY BUTT STRAIGHT TO FACEBOOK AND SEE WHAT GOING ON WITH THE STATUES OF EVERYONES SBBT (TURBO TAX BANK). WELL I SEE EVERYONE STILL POUTING AS I READ THROUGH THE THREADS OF 5 HRS TO PRESANT… AND ABOUT 3 HRS BEFORE I GOT ON I SEEN CHECK YOUR SBBT IT’S THERE IT’S THERE!!! SO I WENT ON AHEAD AND SEEN THAT IT WAS THERE!! JUMPED FOR JOY, AND THEN PROCEDED WITH MY MORNING EXCEPT, WAKING UP MY HUSBAND ON HIS DAY OFF, WITH SCREAMS AND SHOUTS “THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! WELL AFTER I PUT MY GIRLS ON THE BUS, I WENT AND ATE BREAKFAST AND CAME BACK UPSTAIRS AND CONTINUED WITH MY MORNING COFFEE AND READING FORUMS WELL THEN I SEE I GOT MINE, AND ANOTHER PERSON SAID THAT THEIRS SAID IT HAD BEEN SENT TO YOUR BANK. WELL SO, I CHECKED MINE, AND SURE ENOUGH IT WAS!! WOO HOO… WELL I TEXT MY CARD, CALLED MY CARD AND WAITED FOR ABOUT 30 MINS, STILL NOTHING AND THOUGHT LET ME SEE WHAT ALL THAT DETAILED STUFF WAS. WELL I THOUGHT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES I WOULD MAKE SURE THAT THE DD INFO WAS CORRECT, NOW MIND YOU I AM PATIENTLY WAITING MY GLASSES TO COME, AND I CHECKED MY NUMBERS 5 OR 6 TIMES BEFORE SENDING MY TAXES…. WELL WHEN MY TEXT CAME BACK W THE DD INFO THE NUMBER NEXT TO THE LAST WAS WRONG!!!!!!!! SOOO I CALLED AND MADE SURE IT WOULDN’T GO TO SOMEONE ELE’S ACCOUNT. AFTER PANICING, CRYING, AND PUNCHING A WALL… I TALK TO A LADY FROM MY PREPAID CARD AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL NEVER GET IT BECAUSE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION DOESN’T MATCH. MY BANK (SBBT) WON’T RELEASE IT TO THE BANK, AND MY PREPAID CARD PEOPLE WONT ACCEPT IT. SOOOO THANKFULLY SBBT SAID CALL BACK TOMORROW, CAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT 1-2 BIZ DAYS FOR IT TO COME BACK, AND THEN THEY CUT ME A CHECK, UNFORTUNALLY I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A CHECK BUT IT ENDED UP BEING A GOOD THING, BECAUSE I WAS CANCELING THAT CARD ANYWAYS. SO, AFTER GETTING MY BIG MONEY FIGURED OUT, I STARTED SEARCHING ABOUT GA AND SEEING WHAT THEY DO IN THIS SITUATION. WELL I FINALLY FOUND A PAGE THAT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 5 STATES NOT ISSUING PAPER CHECKS ANY MORE, 1 OF THEM BEING GA. THEY HAVE TO GO ON ELECTRONIC FORM OF PAYMENT, OR THEY PROVIDE A PREPAID CARD TO YOU W UNGODLY FEES… I THINK ANYWAYS. WELL THEN AFTER GETTING IN A PANIC OVER THAT, I CALLED GA DOR AGAIN, AND FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET TO A LIVE PERSON, AND SHE DIDN’T ASK ME TO VERIFY MY INFO OR ANYTHING, I JUST ASKED HER WHAT THEY DO WHEN THAT HAPPENS. SHE SAID THE SAME THING. THAT ONCE IT’S REJECTED BY THE BANK THEY WILL ISSUE A CHECK. BUT I ALSO READ SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS READIN THE INFO BEFORE THEY RELEASE IT TO THE BANK. SO IF THEY DO THAT, THEY SHOULD NEVER RELEASE IT TO THE PREPAID COMPANY. SO IDK WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN…. I FIGURED I WOULD HAVE SEEN MY GA CHECK TODAY, BUT I DIDN’T. I CAN’T BELIEVE I DONE THIS! UGGHH… I HAVE BEEN MAD AT MYSELF ALL DAY, BUT IT HAPPEND FOR A REASON. CERTAIN SITUATIONS GOING ON IN MY LIFE, I FEEL IT WAS A SIGN FROM THE MAN ABOVE!! AGAIN CONGRATS ON EVERYONE GETTING THEIR MONEY!! HOPEFULLY BY NEXT THURS, AT THE LATEST FRIDAY I CAN CELEBRATE WITH YOU ALL!!! IM JUST HAPPY THEY WENT THROUGH SMOOTHLY!!! I HAD AN ED CREDIT, AND TWO DEPENDENTS THAT HAVE BEEN ON ID THEFT CASE BEFORE… LADY STOLE THEIR CARDS… I HAD A HELL OF A TIME THAT YEAR! SOOO THANKIN GOD THAT EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH SAILING!!! HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND ME A GOOD CAR AT A GOOD DEAL!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

• #4097084
                                                                                                                                                Irene

I filed on 1/25 and I kept getting the message that the information did not match their records, even up to an hour ago, but just now I got the message saying it is being processed! Glad to know it’s moving and maybe I’ll receive it soon. Fingers crossed!

• #4096434
                                                                                                                                                  Lauren

Nevermind guys it literally just updated. LOL Hallelujah. LOL

• #4096420
                                                                                                                                                    Lauren

Still no DDD update. Was accepted on 1/20 and Fed is approved for DDD on 1/30 but my GAis still processing. Im starting to get nervous. I only lived in GA 6 months of 2014 and in 2013 also only 6 months but I did not file state taxes in 2014 for GA.

Should I call or just give it some more time.

I really hate waiting.

Normally I have my state before my federal.

• #4096130
                                                                                                                                                      lilly

Georgia has not changed still no DDD.

• #4096125
                                                                                                                                                        Caitlin

Mine is the same as Croberts! DDD by 1/30

• #4096122
                                                                                                                                                          Croberts

Received DDD for GA refund tonight (1/28) around 8:30 pm for Friday 1/30

• #4095458
                                                                                                                                                            Lauren

@STILLWAITING……. So what youre saying is that there is hope I should receive it in the next week or so? Has anyone seen an update?

• #4095428
                                                                                                                                                              STILLWAITING

Nope, I’ve always get my GA a week after I rec’d my Federal returns.

• #4095397
                                                                                                                                                                Lauren

Ive heard a few people have already received their GA refund. My federal refund has been approved but GA is still processing. I normally get my state first but I only lived in GA for half the year and I didnt file GA last year so Im thinking and hoping that those are the only thing s causing the delay. I have always received my state before my federal.

“Your return has been received and is currently being processed, please allow 30 days to receive your refund. If your refund has not been received in 30 days, please log on to the Georgia Department of Revenue website at http://dor.ga.gov/ complete the Replacement Check Request Form and follow the instructions.”

Since Monday same status.

• #4095013
                                                                                                                                                                  mysticgrace

Filed with TT on 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted by GA on 1/24

1/26:

“The information you have entered does not match our records, however you may have mailed your return. Please verify the social security number entered and the refund amount.”

1/27:

“Your return has been received and is currently being processed, please allow 30 days to receive your refund. If your refund has not been received in 30 days, please log on to the Georgia Department of Revenue website at http://dor.ga.gov/ complete the Replacement Check Request Form and follow the instructions”

At least it’s moving!

• #4094941
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I mean processing them.

• #4094935
                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

me neither, if it don’t update tomorrow or I don’t get it, I am going to start worrying.. cause last year it took 5 days. I wonder when GA started accepting taxes? you know like the IRS didn’t officially open till Jan. 20th,

• #4094787
                                                                                                                                                                        Lauren

I hate the waiting process……. but form what I can tell people who filed and were accepted the 20 for state and federal are still awaiting a confirmation of approval

• #4094592
                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

nothing… I am sooo mad!!! I just go off the phone w my card, I have nothing…..

• #4094586
                                                                                                                                                                            Lauren

Has anyone received a DD this week or a DDD? Anyones updated?

“Your return has been received and is currently being processed, please allow 30 days to receive your refund. If your refund has not been received in 30 days, please log on to the Georgia Department of Revenue website at http://dor.ga.gov/ complete the Replacement Check Request Form and follow the instructions.”

Still getting the same thing.

• #4094288
                                                                                                                                                                              Awake

Now mine updated and says it’s being processed.

• #4094276
                                                                                                                                                                                mysticgrace

Filed with TT on 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted by GA on 1/24

as of 1/26, still getting the following message:

• #4094271
                                                                                                                                                                                  Croberts

@Lauren Not really sure but I have received DD from them on different days of the week so I don’t think they wait til a certain day to do deposits. I’ve even received mine on a Saturday morning before.

• #4094249
                                                                                                                                                                                    Lauren

@Croberts one more question…….. any idea on how many days?

Lol Im impatient

• #4094227
                                                                                                                                                                                      Croberts

@Lauren You’re welcome!

• #4094224
                                                                                                                                                                                        Lauren

@Croberts – thank you so much.

• #4094223
                                                                                                                                                                                          Croberts

@awake you’re not alone! The GA website is very unpredictable. Automated phone system is not updated either. Still saying 2013.

• #4094222
                                                                                                                                                                                            awake

anyone have any idea why mine would say the information doesnt match their records…..i usually have a fast refund from ga…..

• #4094221
                                                                                                                                                                                              Croberts

@Lauren yes that’s a good thing. You should see a refund soon.

• #4094219
                                                                                                                                                                                                Lauren

@Croberts so if it saying that and they have my info thats a good thing right?

• #4094218
                                                                                                                                                                                                  STILLWAITING

I filed on 1/21/2015 but State of Georgia still do not have my information…..sucks!

• #4094214
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Croberts

@Lauren in prior years when I’ve received that message I have gotten mine a few days later and it never updates online til after I receive the deposit. Some years the online site has never updated. The state of GA is so unpredictable!

• #4094200
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lauren

@Josh. where did you get the info that if it says processing it means it is approved or is that just personal experience. I filed on 1/20 and it just says “Your return has been received and is currently being processed, please allow 30 days to receive your refund. If your refund has not been received in 30 days, please log on to the Georgia Department of Revenue website at http://dor.ga.gov/ complete the Replacement Check Request Form and follow the instructions.”

Just curious. I have never used the wheres my refund option for state before.

• #4094199
                                                                                                                                                                                                        lennyfromga

@tharok2 Yep I did It arrived at 9am as soon as my bank opened!!!

• #4094188
                                                                                                                                                                                                          awake

I tried calling and after about a 10 minute wait i got ahold of someone….i told them that i could not track my return online or on the hotline…….she told me it was processing and to give it more time….she said it normally takes 4-6 weeks…….but i have never had one take more than 7-8 days……they are usually pretty fast….and most of the time….i get refund before their system shows it…..

• #4094186
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tobias

has anyone had success calling? I tried the number in this thread and it only recognizes 2013.

• #4094139
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

me 2 and it’s killing me!

• #4094131
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Croberts

I”ve been seeing some people say they received their GA refund this morning. Mine still saying my info doesn’t match

• #4094124
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

state. this is a GA forum

• #4094108
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    KayRob
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @kayrob

@Thorok2

Are you talking about your federal or state?

• #4094107
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      tharok2

@lennyfromga
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Did you get your refund today as promised? I had the 800 number. Called on the 22nd and Rep said she just released my refund and should receive in 21days (I’ve had to do the same thing last 4 due to ID theft). WMR changed to 30day message. In years past I usually get it 4 days after they release it. I’m not sure if the weekend affects that this year though.

• #4094076
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

oh wow.. ok, I filed on the 20th.. just waiting…

• #4094075
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          lennyfromga

@ lamoney0409 I filed with TT. TT received it on 1/12 @7pm. Received by GA 1/13 @ 10am. Accepted by GA 1/14 @ 11am.

• #4094050
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@ lennyfromga when did you file your taxes?

• #4094030
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              awake

mine was accepted on the 20th and i still cant track it in the georgia wheres my refund….i always get my state fast….does anyone else have this same issue?

• #4093785
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ms Mitch

Mine keeps saying my information doesn’t match.

• #4093524
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  lennyfromga

I got a DD of 1/26.. http://tinypic.com/r/imoyue/8 here is my screenshot

• #4093520
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Josh

The 30 day message on Georgia’s where my refund means your refund has been approved and will be deposited within the next few days. I know this for a fact because this has happened for years with my refund and I always received it within a few days of getting that status update. If you get the number when you check the website, you should contact the dor

• #4093510
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kkinga

Your return has been received, and it is currently being processed. Please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue at 1- 877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) option 3 to speak with a Representative.

• #4093509
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        waitinginga
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @waitinginga

Your return has been received and is currently being processed, please allow 30 days to receive your refund. If your refund has not been received in 30 days, please log on to the Georgia Department of Revenue website at http://dor.ga.gov/ complete the Replacement Check Request Form and follow the instructions.

That’s where I am sitting.

• #4093507
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Faye

Still waiting on last year’s

• #4093480
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            KayRob
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @kayrob

30 days? Gotta love Georgia lol. They take their sweet time.

• #4093479
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              caitlin

Mine just finally recognized my information. It says it’s processing & to allow 30 days to receive my refund.

• #4093471
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                KayRob
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @kayrob

I don’t get state taxes back, just federal. But my Georgia return has only been accepted, not approved yet.

Viewing 116 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.