Anyone missed me???????

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Anyone missed me???????

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Cardano.
  • Topic Starter
    redacted B.

Hey all!!!!!
      The clock is ticking!! Almost our favorite time of year!
      I’m ready! My best advice to everyone is do NOT file early!! If you’re gonna be impatient and file early, go ahead and get ya some lube and be ready to be stuck here a while waiting lol!!

Happy 2020 to everyone and good luck!!!

redacted

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Cardano

None missed you only the poor that need hopium

Spookyrides

redacted B!!! What’s up friend? Our taxes are ready sans for a few forms from our new business. We could file on the 28th., but not “walking into the sucker zone” of audits yet again. Much like last year, we will wait until the IRS sinks their claws and pulls audits, until February 15th. Two weeks more waiting beats 10 months. Be well my brotha’! -Spooksv

redacted B.

I hear ya Blue! I’m not filling until February lol. Best advice I know to give!!

Good luck everyone and be safe!!

BlueDiamond

Awww hi redacted! Yes it’s the same song and dance every year. Seems the real early filers get recycled and delayed. Wishing the best for all. I won’t be back until the end of the month as my workplace will not post W2’s until February 1st. *eyeroll*

SteveD

lol. Definitely filing mid-Feb.

As I wrote in another thread, with the ability to actually login @ IRS and check my transcripts (finally!) I can see that last year was the only year I filed in January. Every other year was mid-Feb and my return was processed and I received my EITC, etc within 10 days.

$8300 this year so not playing games.

Admin
                  jemar707
                    @jemar707

@redacted

Thank you! Here’s to another crazy year!

redacted B.

@IGMR Admin,

If ya see this post sorry – I just seen your comment to my other post in 2019. I’ll try my best not to use the “L” word anymore. Sorry habit. Kinda my “trademark”.

I’ll be sure and up my game for ya in other areas to bring the wonderful entertainment that I bring to this great forum tho! Lol

Be safe and kind!

redacted

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.