Anyone get their “plus up” stimulus money today?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Anyone get their “plus up” stimulus money today?

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by XLIZX.
  • Topic Starter
    Hannah

Has anyone received the stimulus money they were owed from their 2020 returns ? I had a baby in 2020 and am Waiting on our extra money. Still haven’t received our income tax refund . Accepted 2/17 and very irritated!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        XLIZX

Rcvd my refund yesterday 4/7, had a baby in 2020 and claim recovery rebate and did not receive that yet . Not sure why they want people to claim recovery rebate and say your child is eligible if they are not acknowledging that we claimed the recovery rebate . Guess we will see how they work that in.

Kylo1423

Nope!!! Nothing has updated for me saying i was going to receive this payment! I just woke up to it this morning sitting in my bank account!

klieg

still waiting on mine. filed 2/18 accepted 2/18
              called the economic payment help today actually, and he told me once they process my refund they will send that 2020 baby stimulus check to me even check or direct deposit. I got a DD of 4/24 so im not sure when they will send me my sons stimulus So irritating this year everything is messed up

Hannah

Yess that’s what you’d think?! My transcripts still show N/A.. soo frustrating! Did it show on “get my payment” on the irs website that you were getting the plus up money today?

Kylo1423

I did! Filed/accepted 2/17

This would mean theyve processed our returns or almost done processing atleast right????

All the news stations are saying you wont receive the plus up payment until your return is processed!!

Clueless

Haven’t received my tax refund but did receive the extra payment for my baby born in 2020. I filed on 2/21 and am in the bull shit department, error dept 🙄

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.