Anyone file 1/25/22 or earlier & still nothing?!

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Anyone file 1/25/22 or earlier & still nothing?!

• This topic has 198 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Gracie.
  • Topic Starter
    T

Stuck on still being processed. Called they said wait and check wmr. And my transcripts shows only stuff from last year! Anyone else?

Viewing 197 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Gracie

Anyone with updates? I had until today to receive a response but have been on hold for over 30 mins.

Goodness Me

@Patricia.. I was told 8 weeks .. this sucks… error that was corrected and since Im on weekly… i have no choice but to wait

Goodness Me

@Patricia I did not either…nor an update

Patricia

I had previously been told to wait 10 weeks which would have been up April 5th.

Patricia

Update for me, I called and was told my return was just finished processing on Monday the 21st and now I have to wait another 8 weeks. Never filing early again 😫😑

Goodness Me

Definitely not the only one… Has anyone received the 10 week statement and received information sooner?

Arreyis

@patricia, nope. You’re not the only lucky one that is still waiting :(

Patricia

Am I the only one who didn’t get their refund? 🙄

T

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

T

Good luck y’all, Jess hope you got it too!!❤️❤️❤️

T

Hey y’all check now just got my text!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

T

There will be lol correction. Don’t know why this site is sooooo sloooow. They must be working with the IRS lol good luck y’all!!! Xoxo

T

There be a lot of duplicate messages. This site held about 3 post. SMH!!

T

Just got my text y’all check now.

Meghan

Just called on hold for 1 hour and got hung up on they don’t want to work!

T

@Jessecka that’s exactly what I don’t like about them. I tell you we just went through a lot together this tax season. Wish we could meet up for drinks when this is over!! At least I know within the next two days we will have something. I’m going to do some money flips this year somehow to make sure I’m not waiting like this next year. Invest in some money making ideas to stretch it out.

Jessecka

@T I feel you. I’m so over this crap. Like, they have no issues coming after us if we owe and the fact that they get theirs every freaking payday.. I know life isn’t fair, but come on,.. and I’m also pissed because if I miss pay them an amount, they all over me, but forget the fact that I’m being shortened… how is that MY fault?? If it was reversed, you know they’d win… it’s ridiculous

Greg

No update for me.

T

@Jessecka I hope so I’m checking now lol. I need it so bad! All this is a bunch of crap. We could have it the same day it’s processed & sent it’s just they like controlling stuff. I’m confused as to when they actually send the funds, if DDD is 3/23 is it sent on 3/23 or sooner?

Kay21

I filed on the 25th got accepted same day no movement for a month had to verify online and a second time over the phone after verifying 4 days later got a ddd for 3/23

Peter

Calling in a few hours

Arreyis

Unfortunately because I file IS they’ll just tell me to keep waiting up to the 14 week mark. It’s just so frustrating because all they need to do is split the amount of offset and send my money out. TOPS still says there’s been nothing taken through them this year so I’m still just waiting.

Jessecka

@T wonder if the hosting site is the same as the IRS site… sure seems like it haha and yeah, I’m fine, pissed off about it but I’m fine. It will eventually be here, I hope.

T

@Jessecka that message finally showed up on here…. 20 hours later lol. 😂

T

@Arreyis & @Annie0817 I would call Monday just to see what they say. I’m thinking this week a lot more people will update, we are approaching April and I know they don’t want to pay interest on peoples refunds. It’s coming, I’m sorry it doesn’t seem like it but they were really behind this year and last year. The Tax advocates will be able to help in May so I know they’re going to hurry up. I also heard they just hired a lot of people and made a lot come back to work.

Annie0817

Filed and accepted on 1/24
                                                            Wmr says being processed
                                                            Transcripts update to 570/971 on 2/4
                                                            I have not updated since 2/4
                                                            My as of date is still 3/7

This is ridiculous already ….Monday makes 8 weeks
                                                            I have never ever waited this long😞😞😞

T

@Jessecka🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
                                                              We can finally have a new conversation lol! WMR will update tomorrow, so happy for all who updated.

Arreyis

Just set up an Id.me account for my husband in case that’s the hold up. If it is maybe I’ll see some movement next week. Absolutely no changes today :( hoping wmr shows something other than the delay message tomorrow.

T

@Casey call Tax Advocate office 877-777-4778 option 1 then 1 again. Then ask to be transferred to accounts management which is the IRS.

T

@Jessecka I see they are doing that to a lot of people. I would have a tax professional look over it if you think it’s a error on their part. That’s what my sister had to do. She got hers back in February. Sorry they messed with yours and hope you’re ok. ❤️

Casey

Now waiting for 846 I keep checking mine too.

Casey

@Stephanie they don’t hate you, I was thinking the same thing last week. They are about 2-3 weeks behind. Especially since my tax professional messed up my return had to wait for IRS to fix the error. Finally got the 571 code. Check transcripts to see codes.

• #4520945
                                                                        Casey

What is a good number to call to reach someone Monday please

• #4520944
                                                                          Jessecka

Mine finally updated to the same date, but my refund has changed, drastically…. So there’s that. :/

• #4520943
                                                                            Stephanie

Nothing for me yet I think they hate me.

• #4520929
                                                                              T

WMR finally updated to show DDD for 3/23/22!🥳

Anything new for anyone?💕

• #4520912
                                                                                Karla

Still waiting

• #4520897
                                                                                  T

WMR will change for lots of ppl tomorrow. Keep faith!💕

• #4520895
                                                                                    T

@momjess & @Iambroke they are like 2-3 weeks behind. It’s coming y’all I just had the same problem.

• #4520894
                                                                                      T

@Jessecka you’re right. The message still didn’t pop up yet lol. 😂

• #4520872
                                                                                        I am broke

Accepted 1/27 and 05 weekly. No update today. This is some F’d up S!

• #4520870
                                                                                          momjess
                                                                                            @momjess

@T I hope you’re right. Filed 2/9 and trans are Still as of 12/20/2021 with all 290 codes from the advanced CTC payments. I was hoping to at least see a change in the as of date today.

• #4520868
                                                                                            Jessecka

@T never too many emoji’s.. :D and I hope it soon. This is stressful. haha

• #4520866
                                                                                              T

Thanks for the information @Kam!

My info is like yours but I filed 1/25/22, hopefully this information helps others. The 971 is a notice that’s dated in the future lol. Haven’t got a letter, just happy I know how to read transcripts and glad we can all go through this together. Keep posting updates!

Thanks everyone!!❤️❤️❤️

• #4520864
                                                                                                JD

Well, I finally received a DDD Date.

Filed 2/15, accepted same day.
                                                                                                  Transcripts were N/A until 3/11. The activity showed that they adjusted my return because I under-reported my advanced CTC.
                                                                                                  Check my transcripts today and I now have an 846 code for the updated amount on 3/23/22.

So, it took 5 weeks to finally see my transcripts and will be 6 weeks total from file to finish to get my refund.

• #4520863
                                                                                                  T

@Jessecka

This site didn’t post my message to you lol!! I’m so happy for you and whoever updated.🥳🥳🥳🥳 we can finally talk about DDD! You’ll see that other message later or never lol. Maybe I used too many emojis, I was happy lol!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• #4520861
                                                                                                    T

People who didn’t update, IRS is adding 2-3 weeks on top of the normal 21 days. For those who didn’t update, I promise you will within the next 2 weeks. Unfortunately they are changing refunds, if you see 570 it was changed. Increased or decreased, you will see 571 & 846 when it updates and done. Check transcripts it always updates first.💕

• #4520856
                                                                                                      Jessecka

I got a 3/23 DDD as well on my transcripts now. I have the Varo card, so then it should be anytime then if this is correct. I filed my dudes the same day as mine and he received his literally 5 days later, which also happened to be 5 days prior to the expected DDD and WMR never updated for him until after the deposit… so fingers crossed!!!

• #4520818
                                                                                                        Kam
                                                                                                          @bxny

[quote quote=4520761]Called and was told to wait 10 week which is <span id=”IL_AD5″ class=”IL_AD”>4 more</span> weeks from now. :([/quote]

I feel like they give people an extended timeframe so they don’t call back. When I called was told to wait 8 weeks from 3/7 but saw ddd today via transcript.

• #4520817
                                                                                                          Kam
                                                                                                            @bxny

Filed 2/15
                                                                                                            971/570 code 3/11
                                                                                                            571/846 code 3/18 (thankfully)

Return was reduced

So about 5 weeks total (usually takes 2-3 weeks)

• #4520815
                                                                                                            Silence

@T well mines still say n/a unfortunately

• #4520812
                                                                                                              T

@Silence Thanks, it’s almost over for us all. I definitely thought they were not working. Filed 1/25 help is on the way, hold on y’all. Look at the very bottom of transcripts look for 846 mine says 3/23/22! As of date went to April! So FYI the as of date keeps changing just look for 846. 570 was only for 1 week exactly.

• #4520811
                                                                                                                Silence

Congrats to you! I filled and was accepted 1/30 with as of date 3/28 and still nothing has changed.

• #4520810
                                                                                                                  T

Check for updates!!!
                                                                                                                    Transcripts updated for me y’all! WMR is next for me tomorrow!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 so happy it’s almost over!❤️

• #4520761
                                                                                                                    Stephanie

Called and was told to wait 10 week which is 4 more weeks from now. :(

• #4520748
                                                                                                                      T

IRS just posted this on the Twitter account:

#TaxPros: Filing inappropriate claims for credits like EITC and ACTC may adversely affect both you and your clients. Be sure to practice due diligence.

• #4520747
                                                                                                                        T

Wish I had my money for St. Pattys day lol!😂💵💶💸
                                                                                                                          Don’t drink too much green beer!🍺🍻
                                                                                                                          Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Wear some green so you don’t get pinched y’all!☘️

• #4520744
                                                                                                                          T

@Ryan seems like everyone who filed in January is still waiting. We will be done soon, I can feel it! I said I will never file early again, I learned my lesson. I have the 570 code, I’ve seen where people said it’s only for a week so I will see tomorrow if I update on transcripts. We are not lucky we are blessed so I have faith it will be here soon. Thanks for replying, it helps having people in the same boat as you. We can keep each other informed.

• #4520742
                                                                                                                            Ryan

Same, I filed/was accepted 1/27. Still on the “we’re still processing your return” screen on WMR. Had to ID verify 2 weeks ago and still no movement. My 2021 Account Transcript has an “as of March 14, 2022” date but my 2020 account transcript has an “as of March 28, 2022” date – which has changed 3x now.. I owe a little from last year but I’m still expecting $8k back this year.. hopefully we see some movement soon!

• #4520740
                                                                                                                              T

No update for me yet! Anybody get some good news?!

• #4520735
                                                                                                                                T

Same as you all filed 1/25/22 my transcripts say 3/28/22

• #4520734
                                                                                                                                  T

I’ve been checking my transcripts, WMR sucks! Updates are usually after midnight. Will check later in the am hopefully we all get a update tonight or Saturday morning. A lot of my friends got theirs this week the 16th and one of them has already spent hers; for a good reason but I’m like well at least mine is not being spent yet.

• #4520717
                                                                                                                                    Momof9

I’m still sitting here since 1/24 acceptance with fully filled transcripts since PATH lifted, my 150 processing code, no notices or other codes, and still no DDD. 2/28 processing and as of 3/7.

• #4520710
                                                                                                                                      feat50

me

• #4520709
                                                                                                                                        feat50

Accepted 01/24/22, joint return, no dependents, on delay message still and transcript is n/a .

• #4520695
                                                                                                                                          Lolli

Riddle me this. My processing date is 2/28, and my as of is still 3/7! My 570 code is still labeled as 2/28…no new one. A certain person on a different site said that by two weeks later then HAVE to issue a new code or it will fall off and put back in the pipeline. I have no other codes so I’m hoping that’s a case but I’m an 0605 so it’ll be Friday or Saturday that I update. Here’s hoping because I didn’t update last week.

• #4520690
                                                                                                                                            Goodness Me

Still waiting…. Anyone else with the January acceptance waiting… No movement at all and they cant find any issues with my taxes …told 10 weeks..no transcript.. Would it make a difference to call them back?

• #4520661
                                                                                                                                              Arreyis

Crossing my fingers with y’all, filed first week of Feb and still waiting on anything to happen since they updated my as of date and put the 570. Would be nice to at least see something change tomorrow or Fri.

• #4520656
                                                                                                                                                Jessecka

@T well, right now it’s dark with a temp of 52 degrees… Earlier it was about 70ish degrees and super bright. Hopefully the same tomorrow. I have no plans for tomorrow other than to stare at my phone so sleep shall be caught up on finally. haha

• #4520651
                                                                                                                                                  T

Some people update on Wednesdays, get ready!

• #4520643
                                                                                                                                                    T

Hey Jessecka it’s cold and mostly rainy here! Been working all day, what about you?❤️

• #4520633
                                                                                                                                                      Jessecka

@T Agree, I am so tired of this. I’ll start it off… How’s the weather where you are at? lol

• #4520598
                                                                                                                                                        T

@Jessecka I saw movement on a Thursday last week but I’m sure I won’t update until Friday. Wish I was a daily too lol… Can’t wait to be starting our new conversation of just waiting for it to hit our accounts. Tired of waiting on the computer stuff I feel like I work for them for free this year. A whole lot of investigating, research and calling soooooo can’t wait for it to be over. We are almost there!

• #4520546
                                                                                                                                                          Jessecka

@T… I see that. I was wondering why those links were posted after we had already figured it all out.. haha I’ve noticed it erases my responses sometimes as well.

• #4520541
                                                                                                                                                            T

I think they’re just telling you that to get you off the phone. It will not be that long. They’re just lazy and don’t want to talk, I believe it’s a script they’re reading from lol.

• #4520526
                                                                                                                                                              Stephanie

The man told me it should be processing soon the delay is 2 weeks max. So 21 days plus 2 weeks so hopefully I update this weekend. They can’t transfer me to the processing department they don’t take calls. So once that department updates my file I will see transcript change. It said it’s coming have patience. Easy for him to say.

• #4520520
                                                                                                                                                                Kim

I called they said wait 10 weeks from 1-28-22. 😭

• #4520519
                                                                                                                                                                  Stephanie

I haven’t updated. Called and was on hold they hung up on me. Trying again now.

• #4520499
                                                                                                                                                                    T

I see this site finally let that post come through I pasted the link to. So silly lol

• #4520498
                                                                                                                                                                      T

@Jessecka you said you have the 846 right? Do you see 570? I don’t have the 846 but our dates match. I should get a update Friday.

• #4520417
                                                                                                                                                                        T
                                                                                                                                                                        • #4520338
                                                                                                                                                                          T

@Stephanie if you have a IRS.GOV account then you should be fine they do the ID me with that sight. Just want to verify with all the fraud crap going on.

• #4520416
                                                                                                                                                                            T
                                                                                                                                                                            • #4520209
                                                                                                                                                                              Jessecka

@T… …so it updated, Is this what I am looking for?:

Return due date or return reveived date (whichever is later) 4/15/22
                                                                                                                                                                                processing date 3/28/22

If so, do I really have to wait that long???

• #4520249
                                                                                                                                                                                saminKY

Filed and accepted 1/24 cycle 20220507 with 570&971 dated 3/7 I know that the notice is for reduction due to improper ATC the Tax preparer put in wrong amount no update in codes yet I’m about to be evicted…I dunno what I’m gonna do called the IRS and he said still processing and wait til 4/8…this sucks maybe updates this weekend?

• #4520182
                                                                                                                                                                                  Silence

Filed and submitted 1/30/22.
                                                                                                                                                                                    ID verify recieved 2/24/22
                                                                                                                                                                                    As of date was 3/7 now 3/28
                                                                                                                                                                                    Went from “still processing” to processing a couple of days ago.
                                                                                                                                                                                    Did a callback for update and was told to allow 9 weeks from 3/7 for an update or any kind of movement…at this point I’m over it.

• #4520092
                                                                                                                                                                                    Filer22947829

Yes I was in the same boat up until last week (filed & accepted 1/27). It turns out I was “re-sequenced” a couple times, and then I received a letter last week to verify my ID. I did the verification online (link below) on 3/3 and it didn’t even ask for anything on the letter (I already had ID.me set up). Still says N/A on 2021 Transcripts and WMR showing the “still being processed” message. Hoping for an update tonight!!!!

http://www.idverify.irs.gov

• #4519921
                                                                                                                                                                                      Michaya
                                                                                                                                                                                        @holley

File 1/30 and still nothing. I was told by a IRS rep that my return is under review and they have until May 5th, 2022 to expect a refund after. 4 whole months. This is ridiculous.

• #4520432
                                                                                                                                                                                        T

On the IRS site when you log on. Go the the menu on the right look for tax records, if you see 2021 return summary there you’re almost done, your transcripts should all be available & you will update within the next week. If you still see 2020 there they’re still processing it, keep checking.

• #4520430
                                                                                                                                                                                          T

@Jessecka when the IRS site says it’s unavailable you can still get transcripts just go all the way to the bottom. Just noticing stuff it does when it updates, I’m waiting for code 571 followed by 846 I had a error it’s now fixed but the system is weird plus I’m a freaking weekly. Wish I was a daily.

• #4520429
                                                                                                                                                                                            T

This site is so mean would’ve been so much easier to paste the site. I found her information helpful. That’s her name she has a lot of post maybe she works there lol.

• #4520428
                                                                                                                                                                                              T

Congratulations to ALL those who got their 846 today and for those who did not make the cut HANG IN THERE don’t get discourage I know how difficult it must be because we all could use this money for various reasons. So it will be hard pill to swallow. Stay strong and keep the faith. Your time is coming too.

The name is r/IRS on R E D D I T had ro get slick with this site lol.

• #4520427
                                                                                                                                                                                                T

Everyone who got their 846 code will get the date 3-7-2022 as their Close Out date. This is your Processing Date for the Schedule 23 Bi-weekly Report – Close-Out Date of Your Return for Tax Year 2021. Next batch next week will have 3-14-2022 as their Close Out Date!

Just pasting info the dates are off but we just need the information.

• #4520426
                                                                                                                                                                                                  T

The dates are off but it still applies.

• #4520423
                                                                                                                                                                                                    T

Good information but wish I could just give a link fo the site. This site that we’re on won’t let me post it.

• #4520422
                                                                                                                                                                                                      T

If IRS can fix them you will be put back in que to continue thru the pipeline. Usually only a week or two delay! Some may be more lengthy due to the backlog or the issue.

• #4520421
                                                                                                                                                                                                        T

Watch your transcript for a 570 freeze code, 971 Notices, 424 Examination Request or for any changes to your “as of date” pushing out further to 3-7-2022 or 3-14-2022. That will be an indication your return is under further review to resolve an issue or error with your return. Check your “Return” Account to see any adjustment to line items that differs by per computer entries.

• #4520420
                                                                                                                                                                                                          T

Found this on a site tried to paste the link not allowed to I guess.

• #4520419
                                                                                                                                                                                                            T

Unfortunately some will get “rejection codes” updated on the WMR with an “action code” ex 203 Offset; Apology delayed message, still processing a date will be available; Topic 152 and bars disappears etc., Some will see the Path Msg until Saturday; it’s just a placeholder until WMR updates to DDD and all (3) Orange Bars.

• #4520415
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Beammeup
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @beammeup1898

I called back last week and finally was told I needed to ID verify, since I had previous years tax filings/returns in front of me he transferred me to take care of it right then over the phone. They told me to wait up to 9 weeks for an update/refund. I’m hoping it’s only a couple of weeks. Good luck to all still waiting!

• #4520414
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Beammeup
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @beammeup1898

I was accepted 1/28, wmr had 1 bar until 2/18 when it switched to the “delayed” message. Zero updates. N/A on transcripts. Spoke to someone at the IRS March 1st (had to call tax advocate and be transferred) I was told they were going to be sending me a notice but he couldn’t see what it was for and to wait a couple of weeks. No notice came.

• #4520390
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jessecka

@T So I just logged into my IRS account and it is completely unavailable right now.. I am hoping that makes me special somehow, but I highly doubt it, it is probably a normal thing… But one can only hope, right?

• #4520388
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    T

@Jessecka hey WMR hasn’t gave me a date only transcripts shows as of 3/28/22.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I also noticed when I log in to IRS site it shows 2021 summary and not 2020 anymore. It’s updating just slow af!

• #4520373
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jessecka

@T
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        does WMR say something different than your transcripts? I have nothing on my end yet

• #4520359
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        T

Update for WMR my amount came back and tax topic disappeared. Checked transcripts still have the same as of date of 3/28/22 so weird. WMR updated last night.

• #4520344
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          T

My sister was having problems with her information on WMR wouldn’t let her check her status. I think it’s a glitch, we had to use the hotline for WMR: 1-800-829-1954 check it that way if you’re having problems or don’t have internet and see what it says.

• #4520343
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            T

The other numbers kicks me off says high call volume and disconnects.

• #4520342
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              T

877-777-4778 option 1 then 1 again will get you to a Tax advocate where they will transfer you to accounts management which is the IRS.

• #4520340
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                T

Might be a double post but it’s not showing lol.

@Stephanie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  if you have a IRS account you should be fine. That’s how they verify people.

• #4520336
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  T

@Stephanie I would call on Monday to see what they say, they’re just now moving along for me.

@Troy same I would just call to check. I did all last week, it doesn’t hurt to call just takes about an hour or two.

• #4520330
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Troy

Filed 1-24 nothing yet for me. Got email same day saying they got it with turbo tax. Not sure what’s up. Will keep ya updated if they ever do anything to mine.

• #4520329
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Stephanie

Don’t know if I need to ID verify or what. I haven’t received anything saying so.

• #4520327
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Stephanie

@T no update for the past week for me I’m definitely calling on Monday.

• #4520326
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          T

@Jessecka you’re welcome. Here to help❤️

• #4520325
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            T

Any updates? Just got off from work ready for wine, just checking on y’all. 🥰🥰🥰

• #4520271
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jessecka

@T
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I really hope so. Thank you for your help and good luck to you as well!

• #4520257
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                T

@Jessecka I totally feel you and don’t worry you will definitely see some good movement asap. That’s the code everyone wants to see right now!! You got this!!

@saminKY I know it will not be that long. The reps are trying to get us off the phone. Until the processing department does their job, the reps try to keep it short. They act like they’re not able to see certain steps and or screens but they told me 10 weeks and it was definitely not that long.

• #4520250
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  saminKY

Don’t know where my comment went but okay so my cycle is 20220507 with dates of 3/7 no changes on transcript called and was told still processing and til give them til 4/8 my refund had to recalculated and reduced b/c incorrect ATC amount the tax preparer only entered one of my letters when I had 2 cause for some reason they split mine and hubby ATC.

• #4520231
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jessecka

@T… Yes it was a 846… I hope you are right. I am so tired of waiting on this every year and every year I say I am not relying on the refund, but I am never able to get to that point… I swear, double edge sword. Thank you for your responses though, I really appreciate you!! I hope you get yours sooner than later as well.

• #4520230
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      T

@Mercedes I filed 1/25/22 accepted same day.

• #4520221
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mercedes

@T what day were you accepted?

• #4520220
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          T

@Jessecka if you have code 846 you will update soon. WMR is usually a day after transcripts with updating.

• #4520218
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            T

@Jessecka I don’t think it will be the 28th, hopefully we will update sooner thinking tomorrow or Friday with actual DDD… Checking today did you have 846? Or 570? I updated today with as of 3/28/22 no 846 though only 570. I spoke to someone just now she said I should see something before 3/28/22. The 4-15-22 don’t worry about that date.

@Iambroke they told me 10 weeks as well. It’s been 6 1/2 weeks I filed 1/25/22. It won’t be that long, they’re finally moving along.

• #4520216
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I am broke

This is some F’d up S. I followed advice from IRS to file early this year and I did on 1/27. I am 05 weekly and was expecting some update but nothing at all. I did everything correct as per IRS agent which I contacted three times so far, and every time they tell me to wait another 10 weeks. What the F is going on?! Where the F is my F’ing refund!!!

• #4520213
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jessecka

@T
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ok, so I am not sure where my last post went so if this double posts, my bad
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Transcripts updated but I have 2 dates on mine, 3/28/22 and 4/15/22.. Do I really have to wait until the 28th??

• #4520156
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  T

Next year not filing until after the PATH is over. Seeing where a lot of people filed late February and had it back first week of March. I learned my lesson.

• #4520155
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    T

@Carole this has been the worst tax season I’ve ever experienced. IRS says they’re backlogged and still working on 2020 returns. Most of us filed in January, and we’re just seeing movement this week. Other years it was only 9 days or so and I would have my return back. They’re finally moving along it’s coming.

• #4520153
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Carole

We mailed a paper copy on 1-25-22 and the IRS site says, “We can’t provide any info, check for errors”. So, we don’t even know if our return has been received.

• #4520150
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        T

If you can’t reach the IRS call Tax Advocate office @ 877-777-4778 option 1 and 1 again. Ask to be transferred to accounts management. This is how I’m able to reach them, other numbers don’t work.

• #4520149
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          T

@Shaq Thanks, it’s my as of date mine was increased & has a code of 570, seen where people wait about a week for the 570 to be released, I just have to wait! There’s finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

@Momof9
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            They’re really slow this year but a lot of January filers are getting good news. I know it’s hard, but I know it’s coming. I’m still going to be on here, mine hasn’t been released just updated. Lmk if I can help.

• #4520145
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Momof9

Still nothing. I’m feeling so hopeless about it. Literally filed and accepted in January, no weird codes, fully filled transcripts since mid Feb, no DDD.

• #4520139
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Shaq
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @quannab

@T Congratulations!! Is 3/28 your deposit date, or is that your as of date?

• #4520137
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Shaq
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @quannab

I updated guys!!! DD 3/16/22. Thank God!!!!!!!!!! This has been stressful. Hope you guys wake up to good news as well!

• #4520133
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  T

Updated Hallelujah as of 3/28/22🥳🥳

• #4520089
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    T

@Shaq, @Iambroke & @Jessecka, I will be up all night, I will keep you all updated if I see anything new. You all do the same if you can. Keeping faith, been reading a lot online that people are finally updating from January. Thanks for all your info!

• #4520067
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jessecka

Been sitting like this for days, weeks, months, years…. my transcripts say n/a for 2021..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I hope you all are correct on your vibes about tomorrow.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ~~~~~
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        We apologize, but your return processing has been delayed beyond the normal timeframe. You can continue to check back here for the most up to date information regarding your refund. Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

• #4520062
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I am broke

My WMR does not say “your tax return is still being processed” or “your tax return being processed” it just says “We apologize, but your return processing has been delayed beyond the normal timeframe.”

• #4520060
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Shaq
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @quannab

@Cambo I am scared to even think positive lol….

@T
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            My Where My Refund Status was showing “still being processed since 1/26. I checked this morning, and it now says being processed. Not sure if that is good or bad at this point, hopefully good. I will keep you guys updated as well.

• #4520057
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cambo

We’re talking about. Lmao. I look illiterate as hell.

• #4520056
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cambo

@ I am broke

Where’re talking about on where’s my refund.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I’ve had the message “your tax return is still being processed and something else about getting my refund late. Now it just says. Your tax return is processing. When it has still in that sentence it means that there is a hold or something going on. When it says it is being processed that means they’re finally processing it. I’ll know tomorrow for sure tho when I check my transcripts

• #4520055
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I am broke

@Cambo and @Shaq, where are you seeing that change “Went from still being processed to it is being processed.”?

• #4520053
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cambo

@T
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    See what Shaq said happen is exactly what happened with mine today. Went from still being processed to it is being processed. I have a good feeling about tomorrow. I don’t wanna get my hopes up but somethings telling me it’s coming

• #4520026
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    T

@Shaq I’m hoping the same thing. Never had movement on a Thursday before. Super happy it at least changed, I’m always like you that Friday and Saturday. I know we are all ready for this to be over with, it’s been a long almost 2 months. I will keep y’all updated.

• #4520021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Shaq
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @quannab

I never update until Friday for transcripts and Saturday for WMR. I happened to check this morning, and my return went from it is still being processed to being processed. I ID verified on 3/1/22. Hopefully this means my transcripts will update Friday morning.

• #4520018
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        T

Glad you got some movement as well. WMR looks different this am! Amount gone, tax topic back, still says being processed but hey it changed. Anyone else?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Hallelujah again!!!

• #4519988
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Impatiently_Waiting….Again

Holy sh*t mine finally updated! I’ve always been a weekly so I’m surprised on more than one level.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            F/A 1/30/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WMR changed to “still being processed” around 2/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nothing on transcripts ever changed. As Of date yesterday still showed 12/20/22 (Advanced child credit info) and wage said nothing filed
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Today finally 894 with DDD 3/14/21. No changes made to my amount or any additional codes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cycle code 20221003,As Of now 3/28/22

• #4519936
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            T

@Fucktheirs thanks for responding. Now don’t have too much fun without us lol. We will chat next year! Take care!

• #4519928
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Fucktheirs

@T yes I checked it around 10 nothing. Checked again at 1:30am and all my transcripts finally showed up.

• #4519927
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                T

I’m a weekly so hopefully this weekend! Thanks for letting us know you updated. There’s hope!

• #4519925
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  T

@Fucktheirs good for you! Did you update last night?

• #4519916
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Fucktheirs

I filed 2/2. My as of date never changed. Nothing ever changed on my transcript. Been having the delayed message for weeks and finally a DDD for 3/14 on my transcript. Can’t believe it. I thought the IRS had forgot about me.

• #4519912
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      T

Not filing until mid February from now on. Seems like they forgot about people who filed in January.

• #4519731
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        T

If you need to call and can’t get through call 877-777-4778 option 1 then 1 again. They’re being nice today and offering call backs!🙄

• #4519729
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          T

@interesting same! Never had this happen before either. Calling now since they’re aggravating me! April is the last month for taxes why do we have to wait that long?! Going on 7 weeks, so not cool. Praying I get someone who knows what they’re doing on the phone. I’m off today and probably will call all day. I just looked at my wrist I got time today!!

• #4519653
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Interesting..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @interesting

I’m in the same boat as you all. I was also told I had to wait 10 weeks from my original filing date which was 1/29. I am not in the errors dept, I do not need to ID VERIFY, this has not ever happened before and it’s frustrating. There’s no reason as to why we’ve been held up and it’s crazy. I think I’d be more at ease if there was an actual reason why my refund is being held up. I guess I’ll just have to wait until April 🤷🏽‍♀️

• #4519352
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ToniiTii

Filed 1/19 and accepted 1/21. Have
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                been on the delayed message for 5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                weeks. NO MOVEMENT AT ALL ON
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ANYTHING besides my as of date on
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Account Transcripts moving back
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                and forth like 2-3 weeks ago.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I called a week ago and was told it
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                could take up to 10 weeks “to
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                process”.

• #4519334
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                T

Any update?

• #4519298
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chelly

Accepted 1/21 ID verified 2/16 WMR updated from “a date will be provided when available” to “your return is being processed” 3/3 transcripts became available 3/4 with a ddd of 3/9. Sbtg says unfunded. Getting refund with credit karma money account filed with tt

• #4519271
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Where is my refund

It looks like returns are being manually reviewed and they are taking the top stack! It’s like last in first out. So all the early returns are on the bottom of the stack! When you do the manual review, who cares about the date! Just pick the stack on the top and work your way down! Where is my refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #4519270
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Pocahontas

Maybe tonight. Only time will tell lol

• #4519269
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Pocahontas

Same, totally going to work on making sure I’m not this needy next year. Thanks for responding.

• #4519268
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kyo

Ugh it sucks. I always file early because I get a refund advance January I always need money it’s such a slow month.

• #4519266
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Pocahontas

@Kyo I said next year I’m not filing until after February 15th. Don’t know what’s going on, I thought PATH was the worst ever. This not knowing what’s going on is the worst ever. A least before I knew just had to wait until after the 15th. They are just straight up telling people 10 weeks.

• #4519263
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kyo

Me, 1/24 been on 570 for weeks.

• #4519246
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Stephanie

Honestly to me the people who filed in January are the people who need it most which is why we filed early. SMH doesn’t take a rocket scientist.

• #4519244
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Stephanie

@where is my refund,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I think you’re right because how is that possible? They act like they’re so behind so much, then how is it that these people filed after us in February and we don’t have anything. At least they could’ve went in order. Hopefully tonight.

• #4519237
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Where is my refund

It looks like people that filed in January got screwed. Many comments from people that filed in February have already received their DD or as of today, have been updated with a DD of next week. However, as myself whom filed on 1/27 still have no updates!!!

• #4519207
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Stephanie

They should’ve hired more people to help but I heard they’re cheap and will only allow so many employees since the 60’s.

• #4519206
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Stephanie

This year has been so different! Spoke to IRS he said they’re still working on 2019, 2020 and now 2021. Still in the processing department. WMR says still being processed. It’s weird because a lot of ppl have got DDD’s already. I guess they’re just randomly pulling the manual returns that need special attention out of a big hat. Can’t figure it out! Don’t think it’s by cycle anymore. And the errors department just simply means still being processed. 10 weeks is bologna!!

• #4519205
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          T

@JoyJ you have to create a IRS account. When you log in you’ll select view tax record, at bottom it’s says get Transcript and that’s what we’re all watching. Unless you call but it’s useless I heard unless someone knows different.

• #4519158
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Joyj

Yep same stuck on still processing don’t know how to access transcript filed 1/22 excepted same day wmr went from delay message to still processing a month ago 😔😔

• #4519154
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Stephanie

@Momof9 same here.

• #4519127
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Momof9

Still nothing. Filed in January. My “as of” is still 3/7 so I’m holding out hope that maybe it will update later today. Otherwise I’d expect that it would be resequenced and that date would change … again.

• #4519124
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  T

Still nothing this is total BS!

• #4519113
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Job

Still nothing this sucks

• #4519090
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Justgowithit

It’s only 9:42 pm here so nothing has updated for me. Hopefully by the morning it will. Had 570 code since 2/25

• #4519072
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        T

To everyone that replied thanks for the info hopefully this will be over ASAP!

• #4519071
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Traci

@Zah, I got my refund yesterday morning around 5:30

• #4518945
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Zah
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @waitingonmychips

Traci did you get a dd or did your deposit just hit your card ?

• #4519018
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              impatiently_waiting…again

Close to it, I filed/accepted 1/30, same kids and credits as always, reported correct amount of advanced CTC, and so far nothing.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                No updates, no transcripts, no notices or letters, nothing to verify, just nothing.

My account transcript is still As Of 12/20/21 with the advanced CTC payments, wage says no return filed.

WMR says still being processed (since 2/15), just stuck in this hole of nothing. No relief in sight. So, I’m no help, just frustrated.

• #4518948
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                T

@ARR77 so happy for you! Hopefully we are all next. 🥳

• #4518946
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ARR77

Cycle code 03. WMR now updated to refund approved and deposit 3/7. After filing 1/24 and weeks of a still processing message I almost feel like I’m hallucinating, lol.

• #4518941
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Keta

Same here, I hate calling but o’well. 😂

• #4518890
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Where is my refund

It’s been over a month since e-file acceptance and no update at all. When you call them, they just tell you to wait 10 more weeks. It’s like them telling you to go away, stop bothering them.

• #4518889
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        CatsCradle

ARR77 what cycle were you?

• #4518888
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          CatsCradle

Same.

• #4518860
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jahnai

I filed feb 8 was expected march 1st still nothing no update on irs website with my transcript or nothing

• #4518849
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              P

ME!!!

I filed with TT. Accepted 1/21. Transcripts did that dance back and forth from * to N/A, still at N/A for Account and Return Transcripts. Account return transcript for 2021 has an as of date of 2/21. Wage transcript shows 2021 but says no return filed (figured they are not processed yet).

HOH 4 dependent children. EIC CTC I think I have the Additional credit as well.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The CTC payments I never got upfront.

• #4518846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Chris D

Mine was the same just updated last week with issue date of 3/4

• #4518843
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ARR77

Just checked my transcript again and now it has 846 code and refund issued date of 3/7. That wasn’t there when I checked this morning.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Hope you get some updates today

• #4518838
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ARR77

I filed 1/24 and approved 1/25. Had been stuck on still processing message for weeks with NA transcripts. This morning my side bar had refund amount blank on WMR so I checked my transcript and there is finally info entered and a March 21 2022 as of date.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Hopefully yours will update soon.

• #4518836
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Traci

I filed 1/21, had to Id verified 2/14. Got my deposit today

• #4518833
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Stop Gaslighting

same

• #4518826
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Chelly

Same 1/21

• #4518822
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jari87

Yup. We got screwed… People who filed after have already gotten their returns.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Everyone around me already got all their returns and I’m like… wow.

• #4518821
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Devon
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @devg

Same.

• #4518818
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Job

Yes I did nothing

• #4518794
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Stephanie

Same :(

Viewing 197 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.