Anyone else in Errors department

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Anyone else in Errors department

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by FatiK.
  • Topic Starter
    joy
      @joy221

I filed and accepted on Feb 21, 2022. No bars just says still processing. No correspondence from irs either. Called and spoke to tax advocate today and she told me by my return is in errors department and it could be an error on their part did not have any other info for me and said to keep checking wmr. Anybody else dealing with this?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        FatiK

As of today 4/27 still nothing no movement anywhere. The waiting game continues.

Missone

I have never heard of the “errors” department until THIS YEAR and it seems like everyone (including me) is there and no one can give an answer as to WHY!🙄 So over this it’s been 8 weeks and no return!

joy
              @joy221

FatiK, Me too! I used turbo tax this year. I did call and spoke to someone who did not know why my return was sent to Error dept. She told me to just keep checking WMR. I have not received any letters either. My transcripts have no info. Did you call or speak to anyone?

FatiK

I e-filed 2/17 accepted 2/18 turbo tax estimated my DD 3/11. WMR only updated on 3/17 saying my return was accepted with tax topic 152 and to wait 21 days. Now it’s saying still processing N/A on my transcript NOTHING has changed……just waiting

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.