Anyone accepted on 1/22/19 receive DDD?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Anyone accepted on 1/22/19 receive DDD?

• This topic has 37 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ashlet.
  • Topic Starter
    Willievergetmymoney

Seems like everyone accepted in this date has not updated.

Viewing 36 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ashlet

I filed 1/19/19 was accepted 1/22/19 but status is on return received is being processed and no code. What the heck is going on. Haven’t received a letter either to tell me if something is wrong so I’m guessing it’s not. Ughhhh can’t ever get a real person on the phone

Alisen
            @simplyalise

Same for me. I was accepted on 1/22-1/23. Then on 2/6 my messaged changed to still processeing.. So confused.

griffis

efiled 1/22
              accepted 1/23
              i had the three bars up on my acct until like the 5th of feb, well thats when i noticed that the bars werent there. i had the path message for a bit now it just says that they have it and it is being processed. still have no DDD

Dquint002

Filed: 01/21/2019
                Accepted: 01/22/2019
                Path message gone now i just have a default processing message. I’ve been seeing everyone else that got accepted around our date get a ddd of 2/22. Ughhhhhhhh

Jessica Murray

I filed 1/11 accepted 1/22 received my DDD of 2/22 last night. I am in Columbia Missouri.

Gimmetheloot

I got accepted on 1/22 and got a ddd Saturday morning and 2 bars on WMR.

Shada

I was accepted 1/22, received my ddd in this mornings update. I am in NC

Karissa
                        @augustsmom

I filed on 1/11 and was accepted on 1/22 with EITC and ACTC and after the PATH was lifted WMR updated with a date of 2/22 for my direct deposit. I filed with HR Block.

MargeInCharge
                          @margeeatshamsammys

No. I’m still at a 9001 “we can’t provide any information”…. accepted 1/21 on turbotax; had to randomly ID verify Monday.

Amie

I filed 1/22, accepted 1/23. I did not update with a DDD but i never have…ever. Not until after my money was already in my account. This is the first year i was able to get transcripts, so i cant compare last year, but i have no 846 code there either. I had fees taken out and an advance from JH this year. Republic Bank taxpayer site is not showing my refund yet. Probably wont until later this week…that is what normally happens.

Shari

I’m in Texas and just got my DDD overnight. I’m a PATHER and last year didn’t get a DDD until April 13th. It’s been so different the last couple of years.

Jelly Robinson

Where is everyone located that received a DDD? Please let us know.

Holls

I was accepted on the 22nd and as of this morning have a DDD of 02/22.

Jelly Robinson

I was accepted 1/22 and a Pather. Everyone is getting updates who got accepted after whichis crazy. Wish the IRS didn’t make it so complicated to see transcripts online.

Bobbi

Filed 1/19
                                      Accepted 1/22
                                      Updated to PATH 2/2
                                      WMR updated to still being processed 2/16
                                      Woke today to 2nd WMR update this weekend with return of bars
                                      2nd bar to approved and DDD of 2/22.
                                      I am weekly which means I update over the weekend.
                                      Sending Positive Vibes that those who haven’t will update tomorrow🤞🤙

Nat

Accepted 1/22 checked this morning with a deposit scheduled for 2/22

LadyLeo12

Filed 1/17 TT
                                          Accepted 1/22
                                          Can access Transcripts
                                          No DDD as of this morning
                                          TT Bar is full
                                          Message back to Is Being Processed.

Amber

I haven’t updated and I was accepted 1/22.
                                            I can’t access my transcript online because my number isn’t recognized so…

Griza

Filed 1/19 TT
                                              Accepted 1/22
                                              PATH since I was accepted
                                              Woke up this morning to a DD of 2/22

Mrsschmitty722
                                                @mrsschmitty722

I filed 1/19 was accepted 1/22. PATH since 1/26. I received my DDD of 2/22 last night.

Kristi

Accepted 1/25 being processed, no ddd or nothing!!! My turbo tax bar is full though! Anyone access transcripts this morning that shows a ddd but wmr still saying being processed?

Jj

No update for me. 20190405 process date of 2-11. Accepted Jan 22

KLH

Acc 1/23 and have nothing still

Jessica Murray

I filed 1/11
                                                        Accepted 1/22
                                                        Path act 1/28
                                                        Is processing 2/16
                                                        Then at 9:30pm CST my WMR updated to a DDD of 2/22
                                                        Last year I had my deposit on my rushcard 2/16. This year is a different story. I think because of everything updating on the weekend and Monday being a holiday. I think I’ll have my refund Tuesday sometime. Everyone hang in there! You’ll see something soon! My cycle code was 20190405 and I still updated twice yesterday and have a DDD of the 22nd.

Dhldkramer

You will probably get a update next Sunday morning for a ddd of the 27th

Ladyleo12

Still waiting

CommonSense

Nope! Still Waiting…

Nica

I was accepted 23 and no ddd

Ash

@denny

I hope your right. I just want to know it’s coming. This sitting in limbo with a processing message is frustrating. So no, I’m not hating at all, I really hope your right.

Dhldkramer

Filed 1/19
                                                                    Accepted 1/21
                                                                    Woke up this morning to a DDD OF 2/22

Denny
                                                                      @denny

I’m just gonna through this out there…hate it of you want but I’m pretty sure people on 1/22 acceptance will get a DDD on February 23. And the DDD day will be February 27 or March 1

Ams

Hopeful that we will update 2/23 for 2/27

• #4275972
                                                                        Ams

No update

• #4275963
                                                                          Denny
                                                                            @denny

Nope, accepted on the 22nd and nothing. Apparently that’s the F you date for the IRS

• #4275959
                                                                            Jelly Robinson

I filed Jan. 18th and got accepted Jan. 22. Bars left Feb. 1. Everyone who has filed and accepted after me is getting updates with ddd. Unable to check my transcript online because I don’t have my own phone line. I called IRS Friday and the guy said there is nothing wrong with my return and to call Tuesday if nothing happens. I have message “We have received your refund and it is being processed.” This is frustrating!!!!

• #4275958
                                                                              Ash

No.

• #4275956
                                                                                24hrs

Nope

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.