Any One with Cycle 20191105 Or Injured Spouse Still waiting for a DDD?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Any One with Cycle 20191105 Or Injured Spouse Still waiting for a DDD?

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Shay.
  • Topic Starter
    Shay

I filed and got accepted 1-23-19 had to verify identity 2-26-19 my return went back into processing on 3-14-19 I praying it doesn’t take 11 weeks especially when technically my 11 weeks from the day I filed was yesterday now I’m told it takes 11 weeks from when they started processing this is my first year filing IS form and I didn’t wait until our return was offset I efiled with original return hoping for a date SOON

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Shay

Now I’m confused when I called the offset # it states our entire refund is going to my husbands debt does it say that until funds are actually sent to the bank and adjusted for my husbands amount and the remainder sent to my account?

redacted B

Congratulations Shay!!

Shay

Hang in there everyone I filed and got accepted 1-23-19 and I just got a update for DDD 4-17-19 prayers for everyone god knows we need our funds! ✌🏾

Shay

@jillian [email protected] thank you so much this tax year is stressful

Jillian
                  @irock315

@shay

When you get code 846 will have a date next to it, that date will be the day your refund deposits to your bank account if you have direct deposit. Now, sometimes you will have two 846 codes that say refund issued and both will have different amounts. Only one of them is yours. The other one will have the same amount as an 898 code that pops up. 898 is the code for whatever amount the creditor is getting from the uninjured spouses portion of the taxes. There will be a 290 code for reassessing taxes. That code is just for the portion they reassessed for the creditor. So basically, as long as they don’t end up needing anything else from you, you should see 1 or more 846 codes (which should pop up the same day) and if you have more than 1 of them, there should be an 898 and 290 code as well. They are only for the purpose of making a note that they took the uninjured spouses portion and applied it to the uninjured spouses debt. The 846 that has a different amount than the 898 will be what you get. If you want an example you could give me your email and I can send you a screen shot of one of my transcripts from an injured spouse return.

Shay

@Jillian Do you mind me asking what codes I should be looking for besides the normal credit to account earned income credit and I have a 570 code dated for 4-1-2019

Jillian
                      @irock315

I filed and was accepted 2/20 with an injured spouse. I have cycle 20190905 and still waiting. Last update was on 3/18 for me. No codes that mean anything compared to the codes I got last year so it has all just been me waiting for them to finish processing it. Last year I only waited 6 weeks from the day I filed and I filed with injured spouse then too. I was hoping this time would be similar since there were no drastic changes in income it the way I filed this year. I hope I update tomorrow. We are both an 05 so hopefully we update on transcripts tomorrow since it will be Thursday.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.