Any ideas on getting in touch with TA?

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Any ideas on getting in touch with TA?

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by jcn83.
  • Topic Starter
    jcn83

So I sent in my 911 form to local tax advocate office at end of Feb. No one ever contacted me. I can’t call the local office # because it doesn’t work. Just gives me a call failed message. Never has. I called last week and was told there was already a case file for me and that my advocate would call us in 3-5 days. Nope. What am I to do? I am desperate for my refund that has been on a wage verification hold .

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        jcn83

I should note i had a 570 date of 3/9. No movement there.

jcn83

I haven’t even talked to a TA. Just been given a case file. They never bothered to call me to tell me to send in anything.

perturbed

you have a case file, so you should be good to go. did you send paystub? perhaps your wage information came through now and you will be processed and release over the weekend for a ddd 4-01-2020. i believe alot of people returns were processed prior to the employer info popping in…so we went to bottom of pile.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.