Any early filers STILL being processed?

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Any early filers STILL being processed?

• This topic has 62 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by JazzThee.
  • Topic Starter
    Fhelton

Filed 1/27
      Accepted 1/29
      Lost all bars and got a still being processed.
      TT152 appeared and now is gone
      Im left with still being processed, refund date will be posted when available or something like that. I can’t get to my transcript so I’m not sure what is going on. Family filed like 10 days ago with same credits and already has a DDD of the 26th. I’m so frustrated!!!Who else is with me?

Viewing 61 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        JazzThee

Soooo I just called HRB & they gave me a DDD of 2/26..( when the funds will be sent to my bank) Even though on WMR it says still being processed and a date will be provided when available. I also asked if there were any issues with my refund if they (H&R block) would be notified and they told me yes.. So if you can’t get through to the IRS, I recommend calling your tax preparer to see what info they could give you. I hope this helps!

annoyed

What could we prepare for though? If the information is so vague as to simply state “under review” , like under review for what? At this point, any early filer that doesn’t have a DDD can assume that they are under review and allow 60 days.

Beethoven

@RT thank you

Sumrae
                @sumrae

…so I’m gonna be prepared when I get that letter…fyi lady on the phone said they’re sending mine out this week…sent out some last week…sending out more next week….so call at least you’ll know and be prepared.

Sumrae
                  @sumrae

Definitely call if your in this boat. My friend kept bugging me to call because she was under review…I thought she was being paranoid because I’ve gotten a deposit in the past without being updated but I called anyway to humor her and I’m under review too… completely annoyed and had a panic attack but at least I know now and have been going over my return all morning for mistakes, looking up info on a tax advocate…

RT

@beethoven
                    I filed January 26th accepted the 27th.
                    At one point the topic152 came up then it went back to my tax refund being processed

Netherdragon
                      @netherdragon

Filed and accepted 1/28/20

I’m assuming I would have gotten a letter by now if they needed information from me. I’m hoping to get some sort of update by the end of the week.

Beethoven

@RT when did you file?

RT

Iā€™m in the same boat. If I remember right last year the wmr didnā€™t even update for me until after I had already gotten my money…. everyone in my family filed the same week then me a week later… they all got ddd of 2/26… too scared to call. But I heard if there was problem I would have gotten a letter or phone call by now… so idk if maybe weā€™ll get a update this coming weekend for ddd for March 2nd?

khico
                            @khico

@Fhelton so am I. Iā€™m filing in February and not with TurboTax next year. Iā€™ll keep you posted

bella527
                              @bella527

I filed and was accepted 1/11. I have path EIC and an offset but I did get a DDD for 2/26. So there is hope

Fhelton

@khico. I’m so frustrated with all of this. I will never file early again. I haven’t seen one person that filed a few weeks ago talk about being under review.

Lily56

Filed 1/27
                                  Accepted 1/28

We have received your return and it is being processed.

Called IRS this morning. Lady told me a letter was mailed out the 20th. The letter is asking me to review what I submitted, and if there are no errors then no action is required and allow 45 days for processing from the date of the letter. I asked her if they just pick random returns to do this too…she said it seems like it.

Very frustrated. I’m a PATH btw

CatLady

Filed 1/17
                                    Accepted 1/27

We have your return and it is being processed.

Been that way since the 16th. Before that it was on path for a couple of days. Before that general msg with TT152.

Waiting on my DDD.

Bela120

I got accepted on 1/21 and path message lifted on 2/15 from their it keeps saying itā€™s being processed . No changes have been made since . Never had to deal with this before so idk whatā€™s going on . Hope we see changes this week !! Good Luck

khico
                                        @khico

If you are like me and unable to get your transcripts online because the irs can not verify my cell phone number, there is an option by telephone to order them via mail.

K100!
                                          @mrskpurvis78live-com
                                          khico
                                            @khico

*processing return (not preceding, sorry)

khico
                                              @khico

@fhelton my return was accepted on 1/26 and my one bar disappeared on 2/16. I have been on ā€œpreceding returnā€ with no bars or codes ever since. I called this morning and they told me I am ā€œunder reviewā€ and my letter will be here March 9thšŸ˜©. From that date, I am to wait an additional 60 days for my return. This has never happened to me before, but you are not alone.

Raul T
                                                @rault21

Iā€™m new to all this , how do you view transcripts , Iā€™m confused

khico
                                                  @khico

If you are ā€œunder reviewā€ will it take the whole 60 days until I get my refund?

K100!
                                                    @mrskpurvis78live-com

@Jeremy. She asked, for my personal info, name of employer in 2018. Federal tax amount and total wage amount in 2018. Mother & Father name.

After reviewing my 2018 transcript . I had this same code 570 and a letter was sent out to verify my identity. Then code 571 showing issue resolved. I received my refund March 20th.

WorkingFather

Had same issue, stuck on still being processed. Just hung up with irs said I’d verify letter on the way!! Damn thanks sir, wait an additional 9 weeks. Thanks alot, fuck the irs!!!

Jeremy

What info do you need when you call them?

Raul T
                                                          @rault21

Fhelton , how do you call them and get to talk to someone ?

K100!
                                                            @mrskpurvis78live-com

@Jeremy, I was told a letter was mailed out on the 20th. I called 800-829-0582 x 652. Do not press anything but the ext when asked. On hold 45 mins

Ronnie

Fhelton,

Could you view your transcripts?

Fhelton

In my opinion, if you were an early filers and are stuck on the still processing screen or haven’t had updates in awhile call the IRS. I’m on the phone with them still, I was under review and never got sent a letter. She now has to figure out how she can get me a letter sent now because it’s showing for it to be sent out in April.

Kayla

I had this same issue of missing bars and no tax topic. I called and was told the IRS had a glitch and sent returns to the “errors dept”. My return had no errors, but was told 8 weeks for a refund.

PinkPather

@Fheltn
                                                                    Ok..I’m waiting to see what they say. I might call Wednesday

Fhelton

*it’s auto correct gets me.

Fhelton

I am now waiting on the phone with It’s to find out what is going on my wait is 15-30 min. I will update as soon as I get to talk to someone.

• #4370862
                                                                        K100!
                                                                          @mrskpurvis78live-com

@jeremy, I will be calling tomorrow and I will post what they say.

• #4370477
                                                                          Jeremy

I’m wandering what all these blank transcripts with as of march 9th dates are all about. Alot of the ppl who have received review letters said they were told by the irs that the review would start on march the 9th. Think maybe that’s what it means?

• #4370457
                                                                            Sade
                                                                              @ayannasade

Yes filled and accepted on 1/14 havenā€™t seen an update since one week after the 27th. I didnā€™t claim anything so a simple return. NA transcript only see ā€œas ofā€ date was originally 03/02 now this Saturday it switched to 03/09. No tax codes or topics.

• #4370417
                                                                              Jeff
                                                                                @jeffk6120

Yes same here filed 1/15 and mine says the same exact thing!!! I am beyond frustrated we are not alone there are so many people!!

• #4370390
                                                                                Jeremy

@k100
                                                                                  I’ve seen alot of ppl talking about the as of March 9 date on thier transcripts. Any idea what that means

• #4370367
                                                                                  K100!
                                                                                    @mrskpurvis78live-com

Filed and accepted on 1/25
                                                                                    I never had PATH ACT message but did have Topic 152
                                                                                    WMR – received return and itā€™s being processed (this status have been the same since Feb. 8th.
                                                                                    Transcript code: 150, 806, 766, 766, & 570
                                                                                    Process date March 2nd
                                                                                    As of date March 9th it changed from March 3rd
                                                                                    Cycle 20200705

Calling tomorrow.

• #4370335
                                                                                    Melissa

Filed and accepted 1/21 but no wmr update. My bf filed and accepted 1/31 and has ddd 2/26. Iā€™m scared to call

• #4370328
                                                                                      thicks
                                                                                        @thicks

[quote quote=4370284]<span class=”IL_AD” id=”IL_AD2″>IRS</span> will begin updating/releasing funds for the rest of us who claimed PATH credits 2/27/2020. This was confirmed by HRB this morning.[/quote]

@xopinkpearls, where did HRB “confirm” that? I filed w/ them (return accepted 2/4), and I haven’t seen any such claim by them.

• #4370290
                                                                                        Fhelton

@xopinkpearls That gives me some relief! Hopefully I’m on the list of those people.

• #4370284
                                                                                          xopinkpearls

IRS will begin updating/releasing funds for the rest of us who claimed PATH credits 2/27/2020. This was confirmed by HRB this morning.

• #4370195
                                                                                            christina
                                                                                              @cmcarpe

Filed accepted 1/13 says is being processed on wmr as of on transcript and cycle date 2/10 have a 570 code on my transcript as well for injured spouse form havent received any letters and injured spouse usually doesnt hold it up to much.

• #4370268
                                                                                              Fhelton

I’ve heard that some people have actually received their dd without their WMR ever updating. I mean if I was one of those people next week that received mine I wouldnt complain šŸ˜ I guess it’s just not knowing what is going on that drives me crazy.

• #4370264
                                                                                                Netherdragon
                                                                                                  @netherdragon

I heard big updates for refunds are always Wednesday and Saturday but I get different reports from everyone. I can safely assume we will all get some type of update this week or that we get our refund and WMR wasn’t 100% accurate.

Since it’s the weekend I haven’t been able to call but I plan on calling them tomorrow.

• #4370263
                                                                                                  Fhelton

@netherdragon
                                                                                                    I’m on the same boat as you. Have you attempted to call?

• #4370250
                                                                                                    Fhelton

Hopefully those of us who have been waiting will get some relief Wednesday. I have read that is the next big update!?!? Anyone else hear that?

• #4370248
                                                                                                      Netherdragon
                                                                                                        @netherdragon

Filed and accepted 1/28/20, Claimed EITC
                                                                                                        around the 15th changed to “Still processing” and continues to say that as of today
                                                                                                        No Letters, no codes, no DDD, nothing

• #4370237
                                                                                                        Fhelton

@dsca
                                                                                                          I’m over all this. The ones who filed early should have been the ones who received the DDD already.

• #4370232
                                                                                                          Stace
                                                                                                            @stace87

I was accepted 31st. Wmr is saying Still processing with refund amount to the side. No codes at all.

• #4370230
                                                                                                            Dsca
                                                                                                              @dsca

My sisters too. Filed 1/28 and accepted. Still being processed and TT 152 Refund date will be provided when available. No movement since this on 2/15 technically 2/16 EST.

• #4370227
                                                                                                              Fhelton

@jeremy It’s saying still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available.
                                                                                                                I did have the tt152 a day ago and now it’s gone.

• #4370225
                                                                                                                Msmith

Iā€™m in the same boat. Filed and accepted on 1/29, with the processing message, but mine is the original processing message not ā€œstill processingā€. Itā€™s really frustrating.

• #4370224
                                                                                                                  Impatientlywaiting

Same for my son. Filed and accepted 1/28. Received and processing no TT on wmr

• #4370212
                                                                                                                    annoyed

Same, filed and accepted 1/28.

• #4370208
                                                                                                                      Jeremy

@fhelton
                                                                                                                        Is your wmr saying
                                                                                                                        Still being processed tt152

• #4370204
                                                                                                                        Fhelton

@jeremy I can’t view mine. I don’t have a loan or any of that so I’d have to get something mailed to me, I’m hoping before it comes to that I’ll have a DDD.

• #4370198
                                                                                                                          Jones
                                                                                                                            @jones

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                            Accepted then
                                                                                                                            20020505
                                                                                                                            Being processed. No updates.

• #4370197
                                                                                                                            Jeremy

@fhelton I havent viewed my transcripts. I’m giving it another week. To see if I get a update or letter. If not I’m calling them. What does yours say?

• #4370186
                                                                                                                              Fhelton

@Justin, @Jeremy can either of yall view your transcript?
                                                                                                                                I’m hoping the one word dosent make any kind of difference. There’s so much being said on some of these that I’ll honestly say it’s got me kind of worried though.

• #4370176
                                                                                                                                Justin

ā€œYour return is being processedā€
                                                                                                                                  Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/28

I donā€™t understand why some say ā€œstill being processedā€ mine just says ā€œbeing processedā€
                                                                                                                                  Donā€™t see how one word makes a difference lol

• #4370166
                                                                                                                                  Jeremy

Still being processed tt152
                                                                                                                                    Filed 1/30.

Viewing 61 reply threads
                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.