Any Cycle 20190805 get their refund yet?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Any Cycle 20190805 get their refund yet?

• This topic has 115 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Edgar.
  • Topic Starter
    Edgar
      @gyella

F/A 2/5. Day 21 called and was given the 45 day review lie. Transcripts show 570 addt’l action needed but the stupid IRS agents have no clue what it is. There’s no letters that have been sent, no addt’l codes and WMR has the “still processing” message and generic 152 tax topic.

Has anyone in the subject cycle got their refund yet or have we all been delayed?

Viewing 114 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Edgar
          @gyella

[quote quote=4329329]In law with this cycle code finally got his date for 6-12[/quote]

Must be nice. I wish I was your in law! I’ve been waiting since 2/5. YAY!

NikkiL

In law with this cycle code finally got his date for 6-12

Edgar
              @gyella

Still waiting. Day 119 for me. I’ve had a TA since the end of April and they have got 0 accomplished for me other than telling me about delay after delay.

They can all eat a big back of dlcks. Fvck all of them.

Amy

I filed and accepted 2/21. Still waiting here too. Got 45 review, completed early but sent 60 review, which would’ve been today but still nothing. Called TA, was told 1 of my 2 W2s wasnt submitted.. but they won’t send me a letter asking for the missing form? I’ve offered to send them more info numerous times and they say I just have to wait. My income was properly reported so the “missing” W2 shouldn’t even matter. I’m currently living in my car with my year old son and fiance, trying to get an apartment but I need first month rent and deposit money. Been waiting on this for so long. It’s downright ridiculous at this point. The guy said they will assign me a TA in 5 business days, and they’ll figure it out but that’s still going to probably be months long process. So much garbage.

Edgar
                  @gyella

[quote quote=4328135]Waited my 60 days and then called this morning after there has been no movement on my transcript. Was told the issued ANOTHER 60 day letter recently. He gave the explanation that the IRS is working off a budget from 8 years ago and so they have had to let go numerous employees thus making turn around slower. How do I go about getting a tax advocate? Are they worth the effort?[/quote]

Use this website:
                  https://www.irs.gov/advocate/local-taxpayer-advocate

And call incessantly until they call you back. It took 8 days to get a return phone call. She identified the issue and are working towards a resolution.

I still do not have my return but have hopes that I might see it this month.

Use your state’s local tax advocate as they are the only ones that will actually help you once you get ahold of them. The national ones provided by the IRS are no better than the idiots you can talk to by dialing the IRS 800#

I’ve been waiting on my return since F/A 2/5 and if there’s an issue w/ your return and it’s not resolved, the IRS will just keep sending you the 60 day letters over and over to infinity.

SN

Waited my 60 days and then called this morning after there has been no movement on my transcript. Was told the issued ANOTHER 60 day letter recently. He gave the explanation that the IRS is working off a budget from 8 years ago and so they have had to let go numerous employees thus making turn around slower. How do I go about getting a tax advocate? Are they worth the effort?

Rlee

Okso another 60 days for me ! Now I was given a date by July 15. This is bs. Still saying my 2nd employer hasn’t turned anything in and my wages don’t match? . But he checked and his accountant tripled check. All I know is, I hope I receive that interest!

Rlee

Same still nothing file feb/03 I’m waiting on the phone with IRS. I was told by the 20th or 21st I should receive something. Notice or refund. But neither.

Shane

Still nothing… Filed 02/05.

Rlee

I have the cycle 20190805 , my as of transcript finally changed to Jun 3. It was stuck at Apr 8 for about a month. I know that’s the time the IRS should finish processing it. I filed Feb 3. Got a two notices in March. They needed info on my kids. So I’ve still been waiting. Checking my wmr. Still says the same thing, return being processed, I called IRS a few weeks ago, one agent said its cause my employer didn’t send in a w2 which is a lie cause I seen they told everyone that I think its just to put us off from calling cause my boss checked 3 times and he filed everything and correctly, that agent said is should receive it by May 21…I called again a couple weeks from that, and a different agent said I should receive it by May 20 and if I don’t to call back so they can amend it or send referral. Which I read it can take another 60 days. So a couple more days of waiting for me. Not sure of those “As of”dates on transcript mean anything. I’ve been checking this forum to see if anyone has received their refund after waiting so long, but havent seen any updates.

ASB

@billy

Did you update?

We just got 424. Same cycle code.

Ma

Anyone update?

SN

Still waiting…..

NB

Tax advocate submitted my confirmation of income last week and said I should know by Friday a deposit date…I’m not holding my breath but i’ll post if something happens.

Gsav

Refund was deposited. My nightmare is over and I pray that all of yours will be too soon. Fingers crossed everybody updates tonight and gets the refund approved bar on wmr or a refund date.

Shaun the real 1

Dam ,i understand the bullshit the irs and bogus broke companies are . like i said i filed on 2/6 got accepted on 2/8 on 2/23 the 1 bar went away to “STILL” Processing , on 3/20 got a letter stating i was under review from 3/25 for 45 days , 4 days later i got another letter stating i was under review for 45 days on 3/25 . on 4/17 i called and was on phone 3 hours to talk with an advocate , so the call ended disconnected so i wated 3 days later called back and same thing disconnected, i tried again the 3rd time but the irs lady said ill write it up for you and should have an advocate call back in 5 business days if not call back, on the 3rd business day the tax advocate lady called said she was able to help ( car was getting shut off because i got car at insta credit auto and if 3 weeks late they shut it off , i said kids gotta go to school) she then told me that the company i worked for never reported my income for me to send a copy of w-2 and last paycheck stub from 18 so i faxed it , she said that once i fax that the irs has 10 or 5 (cant remember) business days to respond afyer the 7th business day which is today i logged in the wmr site and wack my bars came back and 2 lit up said the latest i should recieve my refund is May 10th . Finally something . so if u can get an advocate id say GET ONE! the lady was super nice and did what she said she was they never asked for any proof of hardship (but i had more than enough to show) .

Edgar
                                          @gyella

Still nothing for me. 2/5.

Gsav

F/A 2/. Received both 45 and 60 day letters in March. Called and was told nothing was wrong and to wait until the 60 days was up. Wmr has been saying I have entered the wrong information since March 9.. On May 4th WMR finally updated to refund approved. IRS adjusted my account because I owed $500 from last year and my remaining refund is to be sent to my bank account on the 8. I will update when it hits my account. I honestly had already given up and figured they would just keep the refund so please hang in there. I’m praying for you all to get the money that you deserve because this year has been absolute BS for all of us hard-working tax-paying citizens.

Redacted
                                              @removed

Damn Billy, I’m really , really sorry man. I hope everything works out ok for you and your family!!

Billy

Filed 02/01/2019
                                                Cycle 20190805

YOUR TAX RETURN IS STILL BEING PROCESSED…

Code 570 March then 60 day letter and now Code 424 Audit request?!?!?!? This is bull@/$&, taking hard earned money. I make 19000 a year and am not an executive crap face.

NikkiL

I think people have given up even posting on here anymore. I wish someone with this cycle code who may have gotten theirs would let us know and not just disappear.

NB

I’m assuming some have received their refunds because of the lower activity i’ve seen about this issue.

Becky

Nothing for me,still! Filed Feb 1st

Shane

Same boat as everyone else here having to wait. Filed and accepted Feb 5th. Called and got the 45 day BS with no reason as to why it was delayed. Then got a 60 day letter in the mail beginning of March said that 60 days started on 03/11/2019. Called Tax Advocate Service after 3 hours of holding later got a case number and told local state office would call within 5 business days. After a full week passed without call from “local” tax advocate office, called 1877-777-4778 and was given my “local” agents name, my case number, and phone number for the local office. Called and left messages several days a week for 3 weeks straight and have yet to receive as much as a call or letter in the mail. I have never had this issue in the past. Nothing has changed for me, kids are the same, same address, self employed business owner and reported my own income to them which they have. They can’t even use the W-2 excuse on me. This has not only affected my personal finances but also my business finances. When we all rely on our income tax returns to pay bills and to even help feed our families to some degree, this is just plain ridiculous. As a former government employee I can’t feel sympathetic to the government shutdown crying either. We’ve all worked overtime without pay, and made sacrifices of some sort in our lives. This waiting for OUR money and failing to provide us with real answers, is just another example of TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. I bet they wouldn’t sit by and wait if we owed them money. Makes me want to just send the S.O.B.s a 60 day hold letter on tax day next year and keep my money.

Edgar
                                                          @gyella

Still waiting…

since 2/5.

opie14

I believe something happened to all the end of jan early feb returns. f/a 2/5 got 45 day cp05 on 3/18 and 3 days later got the 60 day review. I see a lot of ppl calling and being told the irs never received their w2s. im nut buying that bs. if there was a w2 problem why send 45 and 60 day reviews. just send a dam letter saying what the problem is and get it resolved instead of making everyone go thru hell waiting for more letters. im guessing the irs lost them or something and trying to put the blame on us. same with all the id verify crap.i work for a big company with over 300 employees and as far as I know my w2s are the only ones that the company didn’t send. note to the irs…I was born at night its true..but it wasn’t last night

Gsav

Same cycle is everyone else have called and been told the same BS story but nothing is wrong and just to wait . Now it’s May almost 90 days later and I’m still here. Filed and accepted 2/5 received both letters in March. Have had no movement at all! wmr says I’m entering the wrong information transcripts have no information! Just completely fucked up is what the government is.

Aubrey

Filed 2/1
                                                                Accepted 2/2
                                                                Cycle code 20190805
                                                                The last code listed on my transcript is a 570
                                                                Even with a notice being sent out forever ago

there has literally been ZERO movement on my transcript, I got a TA who sent in my needed info and when he went to check it about two weeks ago he said there STILL has been no movement with mine and to call him May 20th if I don’t receive it or hear by him…..

I guesss I waited all this time, what’s a few more weeks right 😭

Aubrey

Anyone updates from anyone with this cycle code 😩😩😩😩😩

Christine

I’m on same cycle. Got 2 letters and time is up today but I’ve seen zero movement. I’m just waiting for them to tell me it’ll be 60 more days. 😔 I’m afraid to call bc I don’t know if I want to know if it’s bad news. Lol

Edgar
                                                                      @gyella

still nothing for me. on 5/5 it will be 90 days since I was “accepted” go IRS go! woooooo

NB

still nothing, checked phone number thing, transcripts and WMR…45 day review is due on Thursday…bracing for another letter.

• #4325697
                                                                        Ash

Filed 1/28 Accepted 1/31 Filed IS but they denied it and said we will get the full refund of XX. Called to ask by and IRS said we have no offsets. HOWEVER Offset line said they took the whole XX amount. Hubby owes child support but we paid enough to allow him to get his passport so I dont know if that means we will get the refund or not. DDD 4/24 sbtpg says they haven’t gotten the refund. IRS person says it was sent to civitas bank 4/24…. So who is wrong? I just want to know one way or the other. Anyone been through this?

• #4325683
                                                                          Angie B.

April 26, 2019 at 6:06 am

Amanda
                                                                            8008290922 … 1 for English. Press 1 enter social, press 5, enter pin, enter year, and then 2 for detailed summery. Usually when I call, it’s a long drawn out thing to listen to everything and at the end it says my acct has a credit balance of blah blah. Today when I called the first thing I heard was a refund issued. G’luck!! My next call is to find out why I couldn’t claim my son in 2016. His dad may have claimed him and he had every right to, but he said he didn’t. I don’t see why he would lie. Guess I’ll find out

Guys i have tried this …and i heard my DDD !!!! OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT I CALL 9 TIMES JUST TO SEE IF HEARD RIGHT!!!! TRY IT. GUYS IF YOU DON’T QUALIFY FOR A TA OR CANNOT ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE…TRY IT!!! I WAS GETTING READY FOR A BIG HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT BUT GOD IS ON OUR SIDE!!!

• #4325681
                                                                            Bryttanie

Checked my transcript this morning and I finally have a refund date! Filed on 1/31.
                                                                              My transcript said they would be reviewing for additional information on the 13th. So I imagine if anyone got the 60 day letter, they’ll be getting another letter on the 13th with what they need from you. Had it not been for the tax advocate, we’d still be waiting, so thank god for them!!

• #4325557
                                                                              Becca

Still waiting

• #4325449
                                                                                Edgar
                                                                                  @gyella

[quote quote=4325268]Finally over. DDD of 4/24 on transcripts, SBBT shows amount received today. HAd 570 code for two months – never got a letter in the mail, no ID verify or wage verification stuff.[/quote]

Congrats. Must be nice. Waiting since 2/5.

• #4325268
                                                                                  brique19

Finally over. DDD of 4/24 on transcripts, SBBT shows amount received today. HAd 570 code for two months – never got a letter in the mail, no ID verify or wage verification stuff.

• #4325209
                                                                                    Edgar
                                                                                      @gyella

Still nothing for me. lost count of days. Over 70 though. Been waiting since 2/5.

• #4324962
                                                                                      AnaBanana

@Everyone
                                                                                        If you received a 45 day notice & CANNOT access your transcript, call the number on the letter, follow prompt enter the 6 digit code FROM THE letter. If you hear YOUR FULL REFUND AMOUNT, they are still working on your refund, however, if you HEAR ZERO AMOUNT, A DATE OF REFUND will always be provided even 2 WEEKS BEFORE RELEASE DATE!

• #4324936
                                                                                        Angie B.

0705 here and still Nada!!

• #4324932
                                                                                          Becky

I’m still waiting too. Filed Feb 1st.

• #4324920
                                                                                            Jesse

Still waiting.. still processing with tax topic 152.. lost what day I’m on… Filed 2/3
                                                                                              45 day review notice on 3/18
                                                                                              Frustrating.. never been through this.. kids same they are mine that I claim.. job same for 4 years.. 1 w2.. don’t understand the hold up.. just waiting.. trying to be patient.

• #4324909
                                                                                              Nate

No news, I wonder if there’s have, though because this thread has really slowed down.

• #4324286
                                                                                                NikkiL

Anyone gotten any news lately?

• #4323581
                                                                                                  Jesse

Same processing cycle date.. still processing TT152.. FILED 2/3 570 Transcript code.. went into 45 day review (letter) on 3/18
                                                                                                    No updates..
                                                                                                    Frustrated..

• #4323351
                                                                                                    Dre

@Edgar
                                                                                                      That’s true, me too been the same since February.

• #4323335
                                                                                                      Edgar

@Dre I think so but I haven’t seen an update since 2/23

• #4323334
                                                                                                        Dre

Going exempt for the rest of the year, then I’m going to file the last day possible, I’ll save the money to pay them but yeah they’ll have to get picked for a random BS review that’s 45 days wait no 60 days then tell them their info was wrong even though their gonna be like but I sent the info,while I look at the info they sent like..nope don’t see it anywhere fax it over and that will be another 60 days lol see how they like it, but I encourage everyone who sees this to file last second so they won’t have their owed money till later . Seriously irs put me in a bind screw them

• #4323331
                                                                                                          Dre

@redacted..you know what kind of forum/community this is right? Don’t know how old you are, you could be an old gentleman but from what I’ve seen, you must be young, this forum is for info and encouragement to help others , you need to go to Reddit or 4 Chan or something.this is not that kind of site

• #4323329
                                                                                                            Dre

20190805 code still nothing we update tonight right Thursday?

• #4323322
                                                                                                              Edgar

Uhh. That may be what you do to fundraise redacted B but I’ll just wait or not get my return back. Thanks for suggesting what you do though.

• #4323277
                                                                                                                Bryttanie

@Edgar I just filled out the form and sent it to my local Office, which is in Vegas. I got a call on Monday from the Fresno location and she explained to me why my taxes were being held and what I needed to do to get them to release them. The IRS had to of screwed up somewhere because like I said, I am the one who mailed the W-3’s for my office, so I know for a fact that they received them.

• #4323159
                                                                                                                  redacted B

@Edgar, if you get desperate enough. You may have to go spread them butt cheeks of yours at your local gay bathhouse. Bend over and tape a sign to your arse that says “$5.00 fill up!” And hold an old Folgers coffee can in your hands for donations also.
                                                                                                                    You can also got to truck stops and offer suck action. Them big ole greasy stinky truck drivers need some lovin’ to brother.

Just trying to help ya out on some ideas for fundraising.

• #4323156
                                                                                                                    Edgar
                                                                                                                      @gyella

[quote quote=4323112]I finally decided to get a tax advocate, and she said a lot of people’s W-3’s were missing from their employers this year. Even though I know mine wasn’t, because I sent it, I still had to have my boss verify my income. The IRS won’t tell you the issue, so if you want to know I would highly suggest getting a TA instead of waiting until 5/2 to get another letter.[/quote]

How did you get a TA to help you. Every time I ask for one they tell me I have to have an eviction or cut off notice which I don’t have b/c I pay my bills. I’ve also read multiple ppl on this website say they’re 0 help.

• #4323112
                                                                                                                      Bryttanie

I finally decided to get a tax advocate, and she said a lot of people’s W-3’s were missing from their employers this year. Even though I know mine wasn’t, because I sent it, I still had to have my boss verify my income. The IRS won’t tell you the issue, so if you want to know I would highly suggest getting a TA instead of waiting until 5/2 to get another letter.

• #4322958
                                                                                                                        Edgar
                                                                                                                          @gyella

Still waiting. 63 days and counting….FUK YOU IRS.

• #4322588
                                                                                                                          Cindy

Oh okay thanks MonicaT

• #4322585
                                                                                                                            MonicaT
                                                                                                                              @mdterry

@Cindy. Yes. My wage transcripts are still blank

• #4322575
                                                                                                                              Cindy

Question….

For those that are able to check transcripts is the wages and income transcript blank? All others have information for 2018 except that one.

• #4322574
                                                                                                                                Cindy

Nothing!!!!
                                                                                                                                  Filed 2/4
                                                                                                                                  Last bars 2/27
                                                                                                                                  Received 60 day review letter 3/18 dated 3/11

• #4322570
                                                                                                                                  Lisa

Zilch nothing nada
                                                                                                                                    2/6 two letters
                                                                                                                                    Still f—- pricessing

• #4322568
                                                                                                                                    MonicaT
                                                                                                                                      @mdterry

Finally got a refund date!!!

Filed and accepted 2/4
                                                                                                                                      570 dated for 3/11
                                                                                                                                      971 dated for 3/18

Received review letter week of 3/18
                                                                                                                                      Last week I received a 60 day review letter

Thus morning woke up with a 571 dated 3/11 and a 846 for 4/11.

• #4322532
                                                                                                                                      Becky

Nothing again

• #4322473
                                                                                                                                        Edgar
                                                                                                                                          @gyella

not even sure why I still post b/c ya’ll know I still ain’t got SHIT!

• #4322445
                                                                                                                                          iMpatientRefund
                                                                                                                                            @impatientrefund

@rachel

It’s on your account transcripts

• #4322441
                                                                                                                                            Rachelle
                                                                                                                                              @rachelle

Could someone please tell me how to locate your cycle code? Is it on the transcripts, letters and/or forms from the IRS?

• #4322413
                                                                                                                                              Nikki

Did anyones transcripts update today as of yet?

• #4322307
                                                                                                                                                opie14

im with edgar on not giving them a penny next year..beyond frustrating already

• #4322286
                                                                                                                                                  Edgar

Guess the orange baboon got our refundsm confused with social security and raided the wrong coffer 🙄

• #4322192
                                                                                                                                                    brique19

Nothing here still.

What the hell is up with our cycle code group?

• #4322248
                                                                                                                                                      Edgar
                                                                                                                                                        @gyella

Still nothing. Day 58

• #4322237
                                                                                                                                                        Erika

fA Feb 5th 20190805 code 60day review march 11th no change .this is depressing..called for a TA

• #4322189
                                                                                                                                                          Becky

Nothing at all for me. Ive lost count on days. I filed Feb 1st and like everyone got the darn 60 and 45 day review letters.

• #4322024
                                                                                                                                                            Edgar

Day 56 or some shit for me. Still nothing.

• #4321330
                                                                                                                                                              brique19

Filed 2/15 accepted same day
                                                                                                                                                                Code 570 as of 3/11
                                                                                                                                                                No changes on transcripts in weeks, no DDD, no refund, no notice, nothing.
                                                                                                                                                                Same cycle

Something about this particular cycle group is off I think.

• #4322005
                                                                                                                                                                Nikki

As of date is Feb 25th
                                                                                                                                                                  Cycle Code 20190805 – Weekly updater
                                                                                                                                                                  F/A: 2/5

Was told 45 day review beginning 3/18, lady also asked a lot of info including moms maiden name, fathers name, some info from last years return, info from this years return. I noticed weeks after filing that even though TT shows address was entered correctly on the 1040 it shows old address (must’ve glitched from last years tt info importing) but new zip code. Explained it to the lady and was able to order transcripts with new address 3/21 so she must’ve fixed that part.

I have noticed some have no amts across from any of their codes
                                                                                                                                                                  and some do. Does anyone know why?

Codes: Date: Amt:
                                                                                                                                                                  150 3/11/19 $0
                                                                                                                                                                  806 4/15/19 has amt
                                                                                                                                                                  766 4/15/19 has amt
                                                                                                                                                                  768 4/15/19 has amt
                                                                                                                                                                  570 3/11/19 $0
                                                                                                                                                                  971 3/18/19 $0

The three lines of the codes that have amounts
                                                                                                                                                                  added together total up to refund amount

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

• #4322000
                                                                                                                                                                  Amber

62 days for me with same cycle code

• #4321985
                                                                                                                                                                    Cindy

I file 2-2-19… i called and got a tax advocate. She called me March 25th 2019 and she sent a notice to the irs for my federal refund. I called the irs 4-2-2019 and the agent told me it was released form hold 3-29-2019. I asked her was it still processing and she stated no and that everything is fine. My cycle code is 20190805. My transcript still has the last code of 570 still. No update or 846 code on my transcript. When should i expect a ddd?

• #4321867
                                                                                                                                                                      JasmineJay

Still no anything! when I called they told me be looking for the CP05 letter that was dated 3/18 which was the day I received it. Basically it stated 45 day review blah blah blah and at this time they don’t need anything from me and there’s nothing I need to do at this time. Filed & accepted 1/31/19 here it is 4/2/19 and not NOTHING!!!! I’m so livid at this point I don’t know what to do. I have a cycle code of 20190805 which means I posted to the master file on 2/21/19. Which is why I find it hard to believe I have completed processing by now.

• #4321800
                                                                                                                                                                        phillis landrum

filed 1/31 got a review 45 letter 3/18 570 cp05 on my transcript 3/18 also code 150 is n/a with a balance!,on 3/22 get my transcript again and the cp05 code wasn’t there any more, also the 150 isn’t N/A anymore but still have a balance beside the processing date, as of date 4/8 check again on 3/29 and my transcript didn’t update at all even the as of date remained the same any insights will be helpful

• #4321684
                                                                                                                                                                          Mommyof3
                                                                                                                                                                            @mommyof3

Cristy congrands

• #4321678
                                                                                                                                                                            Cristy

Woke to my transcript update with the 846 code for 4/5 . Filed 1/20 , I had Id verify twice and had to get a TA for help ,

• #4321675
                                                                                                                                                                              Becky

Same for me…..nothing

• #4321621
                                                                                                                                                                                Mar

Still nothing for me … still have 570 3/11/2019 on my transcripts nothing else WMR still say being processed TT152… no letters same code 20190805

• #4321595
                                                                                                                                                                                  Edgar
                                                                                                                                                                                    @gyella

I’m on day 50fuking something and still nothing.

• #4321505
                                                                                                                                                                                    opie14

@jasmine I agree this whole tax season got old very fast. I was reading some other posts on here of people filing late march and already have their refunds. I cant view my transcripts online so I order them thru the mail. when you called did they even give you a reason for your delay? I just don’t understand all these do noting at this time letters, I mean if something is wrong just give a dam reason instead of putting people thru this hell of waiting 45 then 60 days.

• #4321473
                                                                                                                                                                                      JasmineJay

Hey @opie14 I received a CP05 letter dated saying 45 day review starting that date. I also called and they said another letter was being sent to me for an additional 60 day review by the way I still haven’t received that letter. This whole thing just sucks & I don’t understand any of it.

• #4321413
                                                                                                                                                                                        opie14

@jasmine…everything you just posted is exactly the same as mine even the cycle code. did you get any letters ? I got the cp05 and another generic letter a week later for 60 day review I f/a 2/5 btw..ill keep you updated is anything

• #4321407
                                                                                                                                                                                          JasmineJay

Hey does anyone know what it means when your as of date stops moving forward. Started off as March 18 then April 1st next April 8th now back to April the 1st. Cycle code being 20190805. Processing date of 3-11-19

Codes
                                                                                                                                                                                            150- 3/11
                                                                                                                                                                                            806-4/15
                                                                                                                                                                                            766-4/15
                                                                                                                                                                                            768-4/15
                                                                                                                                                                                            570-3/11
                                                                                                                                                                                            971-3/18

• #4321317
                                                                                                                                                                                            Tiffany

Same cycle, still nothing but 60 day review letter 3/11

• #4321233
                                                                                                                                                                                              Amber

I have been waiting 59 days

• #4321231
                                                                                                                                                                                                Amber

I am with you on the cycle code and received nothing yet.

• #4321082
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Edgar

Sigh.

• #4320897
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Edgar

Day 51. Nothing. Still.

• #4320607
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Becky

Same for me Tia! Hope we get a ddd soon! This is awful!

• #4320604
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tia

Noooo same batch, last code on transcript is 971 “Notice issued” which was a 60day review letter with no information needed. It suckssss

• #4320075
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Edgar

Day 49. Still nothing.

• #4320067
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Becky

Maybe tomorrow we will all get good news! At this point I doubt it.

• #4319899
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mar

No deposit for me same code 20190805 with same 570- 3/11 and same F/A 2/4

• #4319898
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mar

No deposit for me same code 20190805 with same 570- 3/11

• #4319778
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Edgar

There was a poster named Ray that got his last week from that batch. I’ve been waiting since 2/5

• #4319777
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cristy

I haven’t gotten mine yet anc I’m 2010805 . I had to get a TA to help me she hopes I’ll get my money by April 5 .

• #4319764
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      brique19

It’s curious, but I am not sure I have seen a single 20190805 claim they have gotten their refund or a DDD yet.

• #4319739
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Becky

I have same cycle code but I got the 45 day and 60 day review letters. i filed Feb 1st. My bars went away Feb 15th on wmr. I’m so over this!

• #4319254
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          DFrank

Me either nothing

• #4311217
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Edgar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @gyella

STILL NOTHING!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡

• #4311098
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Crazy Lady

I’m stuck on the same codes f/a 2/7

• #4311027
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Edgar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @gyella

@Dee lucky. I envy you!

• #4311001
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dee

Mine said the same and today it updated to returned issused.

• #4310970
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sami

I have 570 code and 971. same everything but no update as well! 😳

• #4310840
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kiki

Same cycle same message. On my tax transcript it says 3/11 for code 570 and a date of 3/19 for code 971. Someone said it just means that a person as to manually enter your return information and it should be complete by those dates . Good luck.

• #4310875
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        MonicaT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mdterry

Same cycle. Filed and accepted 2/4. 570 dated 3/11. 971 3/18. No update on transcripts since the 971 last Friday.

• #4310833
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Edgar

Same boat. Same cycle. Same day even. Just sitting here… waiting.

• #4310455
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Yana

I am in the same situation. Same cycle. No refund yet.

Viewing 114 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.