Any April Filers?

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Any April Filers?

• This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by zenji.
  • Topic Starter
    Ebry22

Filed April 8th Accepted same day 1 bar transcripts N/A but say as of date May 2nd 2022.. Anyone else filed in early April?

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        zenji
          @zenji

4/17 Filed and accepted (TurboTax)
          4/22 Transcripts appeared w/ DDD 4/27
          4/23 WMR bars confirmed “approved” w/ DDD

Fastest turnaround in years.

Robyn

Mine must have updated today.

Approved / 2 Bars / DD 4-27

Haven’t checked State of Michigan. Their site is usually so inaccurate or messed up it’s useless.

ebry22

Transcripts updated this morning with 846 refund issued for 4/27 wmr still 1 bar but yay

sk1

(CONT’D #2) As of today, 4/21, my WMR changed to “We have received your tax return and it is being processed” and I finally have a transcript and cycle code 20221604. Which is the cycle code for refunds being cycled on 4/20. I guess I am now in the bunch with the April filers.

sk1

(CONT’D) I decided to log into the IRS website to check my transcript (checked it for most of April).. It said N/A and there were no notices emailed/mailed to me at all. SO finally, last week 4/14 I decided to do some research and got a phone number (1 877-777-4778; Press option 1, then press 1) that let finally directed me to a real person at the IRS.
                  They said I needed to verify my identity.. It had been 9-10 weeks and they never sent me a notice whatsoever. I did get verified on the call.

sk1

I filed 2/5 and was accepted the same day. I filed Head of Household with one dependent and CTC. Then my bars disappeared with TT 152. Then 2/13 TT 152 went away. On WMR, I had the ” your tax return has been delayed, a date will be provided.. ect” THEN a week later it just said “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” No codes, no bars, and no notices.

cm71

Filed on April 11th and my Fed was accepted the same day but my state was accepted the next day. My state was approved on that Wednesday and I received my state on Thursday. My Fed is at 1bar and processing as of today.

Johnny boy

Filed my taxes on the 17th IRS accepted it on the 21st and direct deposit date the for 25th. happy everything moved quickly I was worried about filing late.

Robyn

Filed April 15. (Fed/MI) Both accepted within a couple hours. TT152. Same as it is every year.

Last year I got the Michigan DD before the Fed DD.

I hate the waiting game. It’s nice to get a few bucks back – but I stress about making a mistake and having to deal with the IRS.

Johnny boy

I filled April 17 hopefully everything goes fast mine just shows received.

Ebry22

I received my state today from Michigan so I’m hoping federal won’t take that long to come in

Nee
                                @queenee

I filed April 8 too and my transcript also shows N/A, May 2nd, and my WMR is also at 1 bar.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.