Any 2/12 filers still waiting

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Any 2/12 filers still waiting

• This topic has 64 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Traci.
  • Topic Starter
    Cajunkid228

I feel like the 2/12 filers are left in the dark a little insight would be nice filed 2/1 accepted 2/12 and nothing

Viewing 63 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Traci

I am, got my state no word on federal. Maybe something will update tomorrow, there should be a mass update

Seminole

I was just told that my redund has a small error and that the department that corrects them ia running about 4-5 days behind but that the error would be dixedbinternally and that no letter has been sent.

Stacy C

Thanks TNique. It makes sense if it’s true. lol

Over It

Still waiting. Still one bar. Still N/A

TNique

I just spoke to the IRS and was told everyone who filed on 02/12/21 was not accepted until 02/16/21 due to the 3 day holiday weekend. So the 21 days starts from 02/16/21 which would put our 21 days at 03/09/21. My WMR still shows processing at 1 bar TT 152 and has stayed that way since I filed 02/12/21. She said there is nothing wrong with my return it’s just still processing.
                  Married/joint
                  EIC/CTC
                  No RRC
                  1099G W2
                  TaxAct

GIveMeMyMunah

Still waiting. Talked to the IRS today and was told that there is a backlog of people who filed and accepted on the first day and they aren’t sure when my return will be processed.

Where’s MY refund????

It is. now 21 days since my return was accepted. NO CHANGES. Still on first bar and says “being processed.” Calling the IRS number where you can actually talk to a human tells you that “due to extremely high call volumes, we cannot take your call.” Does anyone else’s still say “processing”? I am so frustrated!

Santa Barbara Bank ha also never heard of me, so I can’t even check that!

Jaina

My bars are still gone, @gloryciti. If not tonight, maybe Friday?

gloryciti

Accepted 2/12/2021. I’m still getting the same thing bars disappeared 2/26/21 haven’t come back. Some are getting their bars back as of an hour and a half ago.

Inwi

2 years ago I had to ID verify they told me 9 weeks I got my refund the next week it was a couple days after i called that wmr updated

Unlucky in NV

@magna970 Thanks for your post. Gives me hope!!

ReddRiio

filed on the 12th using turbotax. paying turbotax outta refund, they got paid their fees already! Santa Barbara Bank saying nothing idek what circles ppl are even talking about when it comes to that lol. but still processing and one bar smh

JSM6

I filed 2/12 and accepted the same day. GMP never updated but had my deposit 2/22. Filed with TaxAct.

magna970

I was accepted on 2/12 and my one bar had gone to still processing but last night my transcripts updated and show code 846 with dd date of 3/5

Manders86

I called last week because my bars disappeared and said “still processing”. She said I had to ID verify , asked me a few questions about my last year return and said it would be up to another 9 WEEKS! What???? 9 weeks ! AGH!
                                      I never got a letter in the mail or anything.

Filed 2/11
                                      Accepted 2/13
                                      Not a PATH-er
                                      No ACTC or EIC
                                      Bars Disappeared 2/20

“As of date” on transcript is 3/15/21

Squeakers1278

I am in the same boat as everyone else on this forum.

Tax return accepted 2/12.

No update on WMR at all

I thought refunds for efilers claiming eitc were supposed to hit bank accounts this week. A blurb on the page says they could be sent without WMR updating.

Checked bank account and nothing.

A lot of people claiming eitc already got their refunds. What’s the hold up with ours?

SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Jessx3
                                          @jessx3

I called they were no help I filed 2/13 accepted the same day nothing yet just one bar they did stat for eitc and actc they would be in by this week since they couldn’t touch them until the 15th and that was a holiday

Jcullen1705

@veev in the same boat as you. Still 1 bar. N/A. Accepted 2/13.

Veev

Me filed the 12th accepted the 13th. No movements transcripts are NA. SBTPG says nothing. Getting discouraged.

Taxadam

Does anyone know – if you aren’t the primary filer – if you will see transcript updates when they happen? Or do you always see them after the refund is issued.

Aleasea

Filed on 2/11
                                                  Accepted 2/12
                                                  One bar with topic 152 on wmr
                                                  N/A on transcripts

PatientlyWaiting

Woke up today to the bars gone with “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available”

Tax topic 152 and refund amount are still there.

Dee Dee

bars disappeared this morning along with TT152 Accepted 2/12 N/A on transcripts

Hannah

Filed 2.9
                                                        Accepted 2.12
                                                        1 bar, general statement about takes 21 days blah blah blah.
                                                        No movement. Eitc and actc and unemployment!!

I need my money!

WaitingItOut
                                                          @waitingitout

Same situation. Woke up today (Tuesday is a mass update) 1 Bar & Tax Topic are gone!! I called yesterday and the rep said “I got this” and click! He transferred me into call oblivion and after waiting another 57 mins the system hung up on me.

Kandykesha

Filed 2/6 accepted 2/11 I’ve been stuck on one bar since 2/12 ….I’m so frustrated I can’t access transcripts online Dreamed I woke up to two bars checked wmr and wah lah still on one bar I almost cried

HRB SUCKS

Filed with HRB IN OFFICE
                                                              ACCEPTED 2/12
                                                              NO MOVEMENT
                                                              NO UPDATE ON IRS WEBSITE STILL AT RECEIVED
                                                              NO UPDATE ON HRB WEBSITE
                                                              21 DAYS WILL BE UP FRIDAY
                                                              FILED WITH MY HUSBAND SAME KIDS, SAME CREDITS THIS IS OUR 6TH YEAR FILING WITH HRB

Katie

Filed 1/10 accepted as test batch 2/10. Stuck on 1 bar on wmr since then. Today when I logged in bars are gone. Never waited this long for updates or refund. Anyone else have their bars disappear? Talked to someone at the IRS today said they cant give me any info til Friday the 5th even though I was accepted the 10th they didn’t start processing til the 12th. So that’s when 21 days are up.

BoniGore

🖐ME🖐!!

Beepbeep

Sand thing 2/1 and accepted 2/12 and 1 bar that’s it.

Jay86

Me.
                                                                      I have no updates at all.

Igor

Me. Accepted 2/12 – Nothing. Still N/A for transcripts. My wife accepted same day got hers last week. Makes no sense.

• #4462018
                                                                        MayGen
                                                                          @mlcole

I filed Jan 17. Said it was accepted. Rejected Feb 8th due to small error. Refiled and accepted Feb 12th. HRB says my acceptance was Feb 24th & 25th. I have so many dates it’s confusing. No update on WMR. No DD. Claimed EIC & ACTC. Got both stimulus checks when they were issued. I usually get my taxes on the 26th of Feb every year. I had unemployment last year and regular W2. Can’t access transcripts either.

• #4462002
                                                                          Cactus31
                                                                            @cactus31

Man, you guys are FAR from alone. Hell, it looks like there’s quite a few of us who filed early/close to the 02/10/21 to 02/15/21 range.

I filed/accepted 02/13/21.
                                                                            PATH; EITC/CTC
                                                                            Self-employed (but NEVER had to wait due to that)
                                                                            TaxAct used, fees taken from refund
                                                                            One damn bar on WMR

I hope tomorrow brings progress. A 2nd bar would be great.

• #4461996
                                                                            Matt
                                                                              @corona-cash

Filed mid january and was accepted 2/13. No updates on WMR. Still says accepted. My fiance was accepted on 2/11 at like 10pm and she had her dd in 5 days on 2/17. Claimed the child tax credit for her son and allowed me to claim our daughter so same situation. This is also the first time in 10 years that I have claimed her so I’m sure thats gonna cause all kinds of problems. Always worry I’ll be one of those horror stories you read about with people waiting years with no answers smh.

• #4461986
                                                                              Inwi

Filed 2/1 TT
                                                                                Accepted 2/12

Still nothing 1 bar cant access online transcripts but did order by mail but haven’t received. I’m definitely getting frustrated seeing people file after and get return in days

• #4461975
                                                                                Jaina

Nothing. No WMR, can’t wait see transcript. Just nothing.

• #4461587
                                                                                  NoLoveLost

Filed 2/8
                                                                                    Accepted 2/12
                                                                                    One Bar
                                                                                    Can’t access transcripts
                                                                                    Eitc , Recovery Rebate , Self Employment, Unemployment & 7 W2s

• #4461586
                                                                                    Jon

I was accepted the 12th and still nothing. I’m trying to not get frustrated but you’re right it seems like we’re left in the dark.

• #4461573
                                                                                      dorothea
                                                                                        @dottie0911

I feel the same way
                                                                                        filed TT 1/30
                                                                                        accepted IRS 2/12
                                                                                        Paid fees upfront
                                                                                        No path long form
                                                                                        N/A on transcripts as of date is 1/18/2021
                                                                                        WMR stuck on 1 bar.

I am seeing so many 2/12 from TT with N/A on transcripts. Why?

• #4461570
                                                                                        Stacy C

2/13 and still have nothing.

• #4461569
                                                                                          Robinly

I was accepted on the 12th.

I no it’s not processed because I can’t log into my transcripts with my new name or address.

I have eic, rebate credit, unemployment, self employment and w2’s….I’ve never waited this late for my return . I’ll wait until Wednesday to start calling to see what’s up.

• #4461562
                                                                                            Milo

Filed 01.30 accepted 02.12 and nothing yet. Still one bar. I do have child credit on there so maybee that’s why it takes so long idk!

• #4461516
                                                                                              Beepbeep

Filed 2/1 accepted 2/12 and nothing

• #4460441
                                                                                                Jamie

Filed 2/1 accepted 2/12 filed with turbotax paid fees upfront and still on 1 bar on wmr and cannot see transcripts.

• #4460385
                                                                                                  StimulateMeinAZ

2/12 not 1/12

• #4460384
                                                                                                    StimulateMeinAZ

WMR updated this morning with DDD of 3/1! We were accepted 1/12 EITC fees taken out

• #4460374
                                                                                                      Cajunkid228

Not seeing alot of 2/12 accepted people also seeing very few people with ddd of 2/26 but ther are some maybe we are part of that group that should have been cleared the 24th

• #4460349
                                                                                                        Kim

Pather … not panther ( being a panther comes with perks!)

• #4460348
                                                                                                          Kim

Yep! Filed 02/02/2021
                                                                                                            Transmitted & Accepted 2/12/2021 Panther filed with TT and paid fees up front.

• #4460316
                                                                                                            littles16
                                                                                                              @littles16

2/12 nothing here!!

• #4460291
                                                                                                              Nicole

I filled the 12th but was accepted the 13th.
                                                                                                                I have always been a weekly update, so I’m hoping tomorrow my transcripts will update.

• #4460288
                                                                                                                K.G

Accepted 2/13…. EIC…1 bar and TT 152….TurboTax with Sbtpg…..praying!!!

• #4460284
                                                                                                                  skrill2btc

Anyone that had WMR bar that went away get their refund yet? I know it happened last year, just curious if anyone had it happen to them this year.

• #4460283
                                                                                                                    SteveD

Wasting your time checking anything before tomorrow morning for transcripts and Saturday for WMR. People seem to forget the simplest of things, wait. Don’t call. Don’t refresh every 10 seconds. Find something to do and come back when you know weeklies update.

• #4460275
                                                                                                                      Luna

Same. 2 kids. Accepted on the 12th. 2019 AGI. No movement at all since I was accepted.

• #4460262
                                                                                                                        Chaos_Coordinator

I filed 2/12 with eitc and ctc; no movement yet on WMR or transcripts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• #4460257
                                                                                                                          Inwi

Same here. Usually I get updates Saturday so hopefully just a little behind

• #4460151
                                                                                                                            Cajunkid228

Let’s keep this thread alive cause sounds like were in the same boat with no paddle

• #4460149
                                                                                                                              BoniGore

I filed 2/12 and absolutely nothing is happening on my end

• #4460143
                                                                                                                                Marlee

Yep same as you on the dates. Claimed 3 children and stimulus recovery for one child my husband went back and figured out we have always gotten our refunds on the 26th/27th every year so hopefully soon!

• #4460139
                                                                                                                                  Cajunkid228

Usually get mine the 26th every year but this years not getting any kind of information alot of 2/12 filers got dds yesterday

• #4460136
                                                                                                                                    Athena

Same here. Filed 2/9, accepted 2/12. Pather w/ look back credit. N/A on top transcripts.

• #4460129
                                                                                                                                      M. White

I was accepted 2/12 and I’m still waiting this sucks. Filed 1/27 accepted 2/12

Viewing 63 reply threads
                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.