AMEX Serve Prepaid

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards AMEX Serve Prepaid

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Steve.
  • Topic Starter
    Brique

This is my first year ever using a prepaid card, and I am having my refund sent to my American Express Serve card on 2/11

Has anyone used this card before for their refund and know the posting times, experience, etc……any feedback helpful.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Steve

Anyone yet?????

:(

Serve.com is temporarily offline.
            The website is offline for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
            We expect to be online shortly. Please check again in a few hours.

badluck101

I filed my taxes today (H&R block online). And I fear that I’ve already messed up… I used my brothers routing & account # to receive my dd. I’ve read that this is a automatic no no? I’ve read it will go through… I’ve read that it won’t. He uses an American Express Bluebird from walmart. He’s had it for several years and I think that is the card I used last year but I’m unsure! Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance. Definitely not my brightest moment.

Rainblarg

I’m using an American express bluebird card and my refund was sent to the bank on 3/4. Have been checking my account and still nothing. I will call the bank today. I am married and head of household. The amount is less than 2,000 and I’m primary on the bank account as well. Shouldn’t be any problems. Anyone have experience with bluebird?

nicole

Irs sent my deposit to the bank on 2/20/15 but I think it takes 24 to 48 hours to verify the refund with bank then they will drop it in your account

nicole

I am using one and my DDD was 2/16/15 but it was presidents day so my tax preparer said 2/17/15 so by Friday im praying it will be deposited it can take up to 24 to 48 hours to post and I believe fri the 13th checks were sent out for monday its the waiting game for me

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.