All DDD of 3/3/2021 Post Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season All DDD of 3/3/2021 Post Here

• This topic has 107 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Danny Ringgold.
  • Topic Starter
    Simply Trice

So I been watching this thread and finally decided to post

PATHER :People who are using EITC and/Or CTC
      “ I’m a pather

Filed TT: Turbo Tax
      Date: 1/30/2021

Accepted: 2/12/2021

Self Employment

Never had an account to check transcripts but made one they had to send me a verification code

Check my Transcripts under Account Transcripts to see a 846 code that I see people is talking about and the amount and a Date of 3/3/2021

I’m guessing 846 is a good thing!!!

WMR: WHERES My Refund is on 1 Bar

I had fees taken out from my Federal so it would have to go through SBTPG which is affiliated with TT if you’re having fees deducted from your return.

So anyone who has a DDD of 3/3 let’s post here to see if they come early or etc.

Viewing 106 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Danny Ringgold

You fudpucking idiots go suck an egg JOSH LEE STYLE

Kamilla Harris

DD of 3/3/21
            Nothing posted on SBTPG but i called and automated system says a deposit was done on 3/2/21 but nothing is deposited in my bank acct or on their website still :(

Dimepiece is a

GET THEM CHECKS CLAPPED

Dimepiece is a

IN A NELSON MUNTZ VOICE HA HA

Dimepiece is a

I USED WMMC and I CALLED THEM AND LET THEM KNOW I WOULD BE GETTING A 13K deposit FROM IRS PLUS A 1700 paycheck and they cleared it beforehand. now YOU GOTTA WAIT ATLEAST 2 WEEKS, next Year YOU NEED TO GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER AND BE PROACTIVE. I Had to go last week and withdraw 8K to make room for my tax refund WOOP WOOP. IM smart your not

Dimepiece is a

WTF Y CASH APP??????? NOW YOU GOTTA WAIT AND PAY 800 TO GET THAT CHECK CASHED

Dimepieceatl

I got a DDD for March 3, 2021 the money was deposited on March 4, 2021 it was rejected & sent back because it exceeded the $10,000 daily limit for cash app. What happens now?? I can’t speak to anyone at the IRS.

B

DDD 3/3. Said it was sent to my Direct Deposit. Havent recieved anything

Alx D.

This is odd. DDD 3/3 today and SBTPG nothing either.

Bee

Ddd for 3/3 still no deposit

B

Update chime: nothing yet

TheSachaFromLA
                                @thesachafromla

DDD 3/3 – Chase deposit hit this morning at 3am pacific time.

Stillnothing

Update: greendot dd 3/3/2021 nothing.

Coco

ddd 3/3 but still nothing with Chase yet. No bars also, says still processing.

Twryte

anyone stated 3 3 2021 with Jackson hewitt serve card got dd yet?

John Winkler
                                        @johna

Got DD today after having N/A for 1 week and 1 bar. Then N/A went away, transcripts updated and went to 2 bars

Lunamae

My emerald advance and h and r block fees were taken out around 245 am last night, and then as soon as my bank opened my funds were in my account. Tax season is complete, good luck and good bless to you guys.

Coolmike45

Deposit date of today, but nothing pending as of yet:(

Bnlav
                                              @bnlav

Received DD this morning, Wells Fargo Bank.

Good luck and God bless!

Brandi

Got ddd for 3/3 nothing yet anyone with bbt??

cantauditthedead
                                                  @taxanxiety

Deposited to my BBVA account!

Brandy

Got DDD of 3/3. Woke up to nothing. Any chime cards get deposited yet?

Kim

Mine just deposited PayPal account

Chris

DD 3/3
                                                        Wells Fargo
                                                        Just got mine 15 minutes ago

Merch guy

Filed 2/9 with TT
                                                          Accepted 2/13
                                                          WMR updated 2/27 with DD of 3/3
                                                          SBTPG updated to red circle 3/1
                                                          Updated to green circle 3/2
                                                          DD hit after 4am EST 3/3
                                                          Bank with TD.

See you in a year.

(Mic drop)

Tay

Have chime cards started deposits yet

Tay

Have any body receive theirs on there chime card yet

Asia

3/3/21 date.. 5:50 am still nothing. Also have prepaid account that usually posts payments at about 6 am.

rturnbow

6:46 am here and no deposit yet

Spitcher

UPDATE: it just hit my account as of 2:53 am in CA

Good luck to everyone else. I hope you too wake up with money in your account!

Spitcher

Chase here. It’s 2:51 am and still nothing yet.

DDD 3/3

Amarietruth

Checked Regions bank this morning and my dd was pending in the account. Blessings to everyone. Hope yall wake up to your refunds today.

• #4463322
                                                                        Stillnothing

Greendot here. Dd 3/3/2021 nothing at all.

• #4463312
                                                                          Lunamae

Our WMR has a DDD for 3/3 we filed with H and R block we are having fees and the advance taken out, but our refund is going into our traditional bank account, my question is will we get our money on the 3rd or will it be pushed back a couple days after the date because it’s in a traditional bank??

• #4463306
                                                                            Sidney4

Finally DD hit with BOA. See you all next year!! Good luck!!

• #4463298
                                                                              Teresa

I still haven’t got mines

• #4463290
                                                                                Mariamaria

Central time GICU posted just after midnight. 3/3 DDD.

• #4463270
                                                                                  Seanmoney

Us bank here to and 3/3 ddd nothing yet here

• #4463235
                                                                                    Johnnie

Everyone mine was 3/3 DDD and got mine tonight little after 8 with H&R block on emerald card!!! Good Luck wish you guys the BEST!!!!

• #4463210
                                                                                      DW

filed 1-15-21
                                                                                        accepted 2-10-21
                                                                                        DD set for 3-3-21

justed called chase and the said theres a pending deposit. Hope it becomes available tomorrow!

• #4463208
                                                                                        Steph

Check them emerald cards y’all.
                                                                                          Im in ohio
                                                                                          dad for 3/3/21
                                                                                          Checked my card at 750pm there was nothing
                                                                                          Checked it again before i left for work at 830 and my money was in my account

• #4463192
                                                                                          Simply Trice

UPDATE: Just checked my Credit Union and there’s a pending deposit for 3/3 !!!!! 🎉

✨Wishing everyone a stress free & quick process!!!!! ✨

• #4463148
                                                                                            Jenna

Mine just hit. I have Netspend Metabank

• #4463136
                                                                                              ShaNYC

Ddd 3/3
                                                                                                Just got a dd on my cash app card

• #4462968
                                                                                                Ladyluck84

Fiancee has chime got his Friday or Thursday night last week. Had ddd of 3/3

• #4462965
                                                                                                  JustMe

Anyone with Chime and DDD of 3/3 hitting yet??

• #4462930
                                                                                                    rONI

REFUND JUST POSTED A DAY EARLY. FILED WITH HRB ONLINE. FEES TAKEN OUT OF REFUND

• #4462867
                                                                                                      Ricco62486
                                                                                                        @ricco62486

Filed 2/18 got a ddd 3/3 h&r block emerald card. Haven’t deposit yet.

• #4462619
                                                                                                        rip kobe
                                                                                                          @ripkobe

She ghosted me apparently lmaooooo

• #4462618
                                                                                                          Kara
                                                                                                            @kkoala

I hope by tomorrow night! 2/11, TT, advance, sbtpg never updated for me but I do have ddd for 3/3 on trans wmr has 2 bars and shows my ddd as well. Excited wooo!!

• #4462617
                                                                                                            Waremycashat

Filed Feb 11th
                                                                                                              Accepted Feb. 15th
                                                                                                              Seen my second bar on Feb 27th
                                                                                                              Got a DDD for 3/3/21
                                                                                                              But I hope it comes tomorrow morning lol

• #4462583
                                                                                                              Plain Jane
                                                                                                                @beamanj33

Yesss Emily!! Me too 😆

• #4462575
                                                                                                                IRSSendRefundButton

Did you know, your last cable bill determines how fast the kitchen crossed the road..

• #4462561
                                                                                                                  Rika

Date of March 2nd, picked paper check up today from my local atc office. I’m in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

• #4462452
                                                                                                                    Emily

Waitttt I just came to see if Megan and Kobe got together 😍🥰🥰

• #4462446
                                                                                                                      Irunwithscissors

Filed 2/11
                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                        Transcripts updated 2/26
                                                                                                                        DDD of 3/3
                                                                                                                        I doubt I’ll have a DD before the 3rd because US Bank tends to drop it on the DDD exactly.

• #4462252
                                                                                                                        MontanaLoba

Be smart about your money. You wanna be struggling you whole life ? I’m struggling right now and praying my refund comes on the 3rd so I can pay rent and buy those trucks

• #4462251
                                                                                                                          MontanaLoba

My plans are better than megans… hmm how about buying 2 toyota tacoma 1985-1995 4WD in mexico have my brother in law drive them down to Honduras . They go for 8-10 thousand down there. They love those trucks

• #4462246
                                                                                                                            MontanaLoba

Still waiting for mine. Ddd is 3/3/21 ..

• #4462180
                                                                                                                              I NEED ALL MINES

Llmaoooo Megan wildin

• #4462179
                                                                                                                                Kara
                                                                                                                                  @kkoala

[quote quote=4462127]Awww love will find a way[/quote]

Lol 😭😂😂🤣

• #4462127
                                                                                                                                  Mariamaria

Awww love will find a way

• #4462111
                                                                                                                                    rip kobe
                                                                                                                                      @ripkobe

@mrs sexy

IG?

• #4462092
                                                                                                                                      Mrs.Sexy Megan Bennett

Kentucky babe

• #4462086
                                                                                                                                        rip kobe
                                                                                                                                          @ripkobe

@mrs. Sexy

😍😍😍😍😍😍

• #4462072
                                                                                                                                          rip kobe
                                                                                                                                            @ripkobe

@mrs. Sexy

Yo where u from? Lollll

• #4462070
                                                                                                                                            Mrs.Sexy Megan Bennett

I have had my refund for a couple of days it came early via direct express im going to get me some jewelry and some hot clothes i have had my eye on a couple of sexy outfits, Im going to take my kids to the Dollar General and give them all 40 bucks a piece and let them go crazy!!!!!! Them im getting a 75 inch tv and if i have enough im getting some 24 inch rims for my 2005 Buick rendezvous. ( :

• #4462066
                                                                                                                                              Daes Mommy

Money just hit my amex serve card YES WOOT WOOT

• #4462065
                                                                                                                                                Simply Trice

Just checked SAnta Barbra they finally received my refund Red Circle for fees taken out … Will keep you updated if anything else change

• #4462064
                                                                                                                                                  Simply Trice

@BoniGore
                                                                                                                                                    I checked around 10am on 02/27/2021 and it was at 2 Bars

• #4462056
                                                                                                                                                    Melisssa
                                                                                                                                                      @melisssa

There should be some dd’s dropping tonight when the federal reserve opens at 9pm.

• #4461828
                                                                                                                                                      cbrooking77
                                                                                                                                                        @cbrooking77

Filed 2/13
                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts 2/26
                                                                                                                                                        2 bars 2/27
                                                                                                                                                        DDD 3/3/21

I’m a Pather

Chime no deposit yet

• #4461827
                                                                                                                                                        BoniGore

@Simply Trice did you update after 12 as in on the 28th

• #4461822
                                                                                                                                                          anthony

I’m still at one bar, i kept checking til it said i’ve exceeded too many attempts. it’s just that frustrating.

• #4461821
                                                                                                                                                            AC

@sunny pather is us that have dependents, and or eic
                                                                                                                                                              Because of the path act.so your a pather too.lol ok filed hrblock jan 23, accepted feb11, yesterday got 2nd bar on wmr with ddd 03/03/2021. Hope this helps, good luck to all.ill post back if dd earlier then date stated.

• #4461811
                                                                                                                                                              Nikki

Hoping they release Monday bc those with prepaid cards like chime have already gotten theirs which means sbtpg had to have received it you’d think

• #4461795
                                                                                                                                                                Simply Trice

Typo Were

• #4461794
                                                                                                                                                                  Simply Trice

WMR Finally updated for me 2 bars Now same DDD 3/3!!! Where getting closer

• #4461745
                                                                                                                                                                    Cocksucker

I got accepted the 13 and got my direct deposit on the 14.

• #4461737
                                                                                                                                                                      WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                        @willbeas

[quote quote=4461666]This of you with a DDD of 3/3 that were accepted between 2/10 & 2/12, did your WMR tool update today at all? (Sat 2/27?) Curious because I can’t access transcripts and WMR is a JOKE this year! Thank in advance!!![/quote]

Just checked. Mine did update today but got my refund yesterday about 330p.m on chime

• #4461736
                                                                                                                                                                        hot fireman

DDD 3-3 for wmmc and I just got my dd within the last hour time for daddy to get him some new toyz

• #4461733
                                                                                                                                                                          Melisssa
                                                                                                                                                                            @melisssa

My wmr updated last night with a ddd of 3/3. I filed 1/19 and was accepted 2/9. It’s my first time using TurboTax and the turbo card. I’m curious if they post early or on the ddd date.

• #4461729
                                                                                                                                                                            MiamiDemi

Mine says DDD of 3/3/21
                                                                                                                                                                              WMR updated today for me and my husband. We are both cycle 5 and the due date shows on there as well.

• #4461722
                                                                                                                                                                              MidwestMama

Thanks so much for those of you who actually gave real feedback. The IRS stated WMR won’t update at all for many taxpayers this year, so yes it is a joke in my.opinion. This thread turned into a shit show real quick and people need to calm down. It’s a forum to ask questions. That’s why we are all here!! I’ll call on Monday and see what I can find out. Thanks again folks. Good luck to you all!

• #4461700
                                                                                                                                                                                crax xmoga

You are a liar WMR is the best and so is the IRS. They are going to give you a handout for free money so you better appreciate them and no talk down on them. IRS RULES AND I WOULD SUCK ALL THEM OFF AND EAT THEMS COOTER

• #4461672
                                                                                                                                                                                  Have faith

Get off they line wmr is a fucking joke it only updated for me..my mom n brother still at one bar and they have there refund

• #4461678
                                                                                                                                                                                    Free tax help

I know this guy his email is [email protected] and he can get your refund early for you he is great he got mine a week early just message him and he will help you.

• #4461677
                                                                                                                                                                                      Darryl Horcher tells it likeitis

MidwestMama you need to go check WMR stop saying it is a joke because me and thousands of other people got our updates last night We are weeklies so we only update once a week you are probably a daily so you need to check WMR on a daily basis so go check around 12 am- 3 am you will get yous update the irs are really busy and they are awesome

• #4461671
                                                                                                                                                                                        Mel

I’m in the same boat. Approved for ddd 3/3 and used turbo tax funds taken out of federal. I’m sure Santa Barbara won’t get them until Monday but we should have it by Wednesday

• #4461669

WMR is not a joke obviously they have it fixed you need to check there no one here will be able to tell you anything we are all idiots and dummies me especially

• #4461668

Yes my WMR updated overnight for myself and most of the other 2-10—–2-15 filers. WMR is working again so you need to check there.

• #4461666
                                                                                                                                                                                              MidwestMama

This of you with a DDD of 3/3 that were accepted between 2/10 & 2/12, did your WMR tool update today at all? (Sat 2/27?) Curious because I can’t access transcripts and WMR is a JOKE this year! Thank in advance!!!

• #4461643
                                                                                                                                                                                                Jenjen

Panther filed hrb 2/18 fees taken out emerald card accepted same day wmr finally updated today ddd 3/3 no deposit yet

• #4461642
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Michelle
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mjpshell

When will sbtpg update for ddd 3/3 for fees being taken out
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                    TT w/fees being taken out
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ddd 3/3

• #4461605
                                                                                                                                                                                                    kevinh
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @sprintcupfan88

filed 2/12, Checked WMP this morning. DD on 3/3/2021. No credits. # weeks and the moneys in the bank. Thank you IRS!!!

• #4461604
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Steph

Filed with h&r block
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Feb 16
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted feb 16

Emerald card
                                                                                                                                                                                                        I claim both credits

As of today feb 27th I updated to ddd for
                                                                                                                                                                                                        March 3

I see alot of people with issues with wmr not updating surprisingly mine did that’s how i found out my ddd

No direct deposit yet

• #4461456
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @sunshinestate31

I also have 2 bars , at last! :) nice!

• #4461436
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tiffani Cappello

I got my DDD for 03/03/21!!!!!! Yay!!!

I filed on 01/29 was accepted on the 11th of February. Weird I know lol but I received a text update at 10pm on the 11th saying accepted.

On February 15thi updated to 1 orange bar to show received

Today 02/27 updated to 2nd orange bar for deposit date of 03/03 !!!

Good luck all!!!

• #4461435
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Sunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @sunshinestate31

I dont know what pather is, so im 99% sure thats not me. and we didnt have any additional credits. just dependents. filed 1/27/ im happy , at last!

• #4461432
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kenwes

Wmr just updated to 3/3 DDD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Turbotax dd Credit Karma card
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Nothing yet on tt bank or mine

• #4461423
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @beamanj33

Wmr updated for me ddd 3/3..for some odd reason I couldn’t access my transcripts this year
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Filed and accepted 2/13

• #4461402
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  laying_pipe

TT filed 2-12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    accepted 2-14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    wmr 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2/26 transcript N/A to 846 3-3

• #4461375
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jamie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @babygurl24336

Filed 2/1 turbo tax paid fees upfront accepted 2/12 claimed eitc and actc and had w2 and self employment income. Ddd for 3/3 received my refund earlier around 5 pm on my turbo debit card

• #4461368
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Patiently waiting
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @tommietot15

Same for me sbtpg saying not received

• #4461365
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Amarietruth

846 usually is a good code to see. As long as refund issued is stated. Hopefully it hits soon and on/after 3/3. Blessings and well wishes

• #4461363
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Amarietruth

Pather (CTC, ACTC, No EITC, Education credits)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Filed 1/29 with TaxAct (Federal)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Federal accepted 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Filed 2/12 (State)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            *Filed later since it wasn’t available yet on Taxact
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            State accepted 2/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            N/A on transcripts til 2/25
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Transcript updated to DD on 3/3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            1 bar on WMR currently
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            No email or text from Republic bank about deposit

• #4461355
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Marley

Same boat!

How long after we get the code does sbtg get their money ? It’s still saying not received, hoping I get it early !

Viewing 106 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.