ACH Updates

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards ACH Updates

• This topic has 55 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Liz.
  • Topic Starter
    Admin
    IGMR Admin
      @igmr-admin

This is a discussion about how Federal Reserve and ACH updates work with tax refund.

Viewing 54 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Liz

@tigerlili_1

Do you have ach update for routing number 111900659 Wells Fargo?

ddd 2/23/23

Thanks so much

IRSBully

Hello and Good Morning @tigerlili_1 , I have an DDD of 3/9 and movement for Credit Karma?

Michelle
              @jorey_2008

I agree! I still have not received my funds! It’s been since 2/24/22. I’m so over this crap!

Tigerlili_1
                • Top Contributor
                @tigerlili_1

Netspend is settling 03/02
                as is Brinks Money, Chime is acknowledging

Monee
                  @monee

I’m still waiting. I called and the guy said it wasn’t rejected so that’s a relief. He said it won’t post until the transfer is done. Idk

TooTiredofWaiting
                    @tootiredofwaiting

Any movement for anyone ?

Monee
                      @monee

[quote quote=4517291]Don’t waste your time already <span id=”IL_AD4″ class=”IL_AD”>tried</span> that[/quote]

Boooooooooooo. Why do we have to wait so long? I lack patience. Trying to put a positive spin on waiting but I can’t find one

TooTiredofWaiting
                        @tootiredofwaiting

Don’t waste your time already tried that

Monee
                          @monee

I think I’m going to do chat with them and ask if it was rejected. That way they have to actually look. Lol. I’m trying so hard not to

TooTiredofWaiting
                            @tootiredofwaiting

Yes I called them. They have me the regular line of … as soon as we get it we post it . ….

Tigerlili_1
                              • Top Contributor
                              @tigerlili_1

@tootiredpfwaiting
                              Don’t despair. I’m guessing you’ll see it by noon. Have you called Varo?

TooTiredofWaiting
                                @tootiredofwaiting

It’s my birthday and still no taxes and my ddd was for today and I have put Varo down like a dummy

Tigerlili_1
                                  • Top Contributor
                                  @tigerlili_1

@jillsmom37
                                  I posted yesterday EVENING when SBBTPG started transmitting. In the future rudeness will be ignored.
                                  If you didn’t have questions, you’d not be on this site. Be courteous to everyone, please.

Tigerlili_1
                                    • Top Contributor
                                    @tigerlili_1

@monee If your DDD was for today and went through a 3rd party it should post today.

Monee
                                      @monee

I did Varo for the first time. I heard they work like chime but I haven’t recieved a deposit yet. Is it too early to be looking?

jillsmom37

Apparently y’all know nothing about Varo because I’ve asked and someone else. And this is complete BS! SBTPG isn’t releasing crap yet for those with fees even though their site shows funded and fees removed and paid to you since 2/23.

Tigerlili_1
                                          • Top Contributor
                                          @tigerlili_1

@ChimeTime Netspend predominantly uses MetaBank, but they do work with Bancorp as well.

TooTiredofWaiting
                                            @tootiredofwaiting

@Tigerlili_1 any information on VARO BANK ? Routing number 124303201

Jillsmom37

VARO?!?

ChimeTime

Just realized Netspend and Chime are both Bancorp Bank with the exception of Chime accounts issued through Stride bank.

If only…
                                                  @ifonly

Any news on Netspend bancorp? Or I guess sbbt since im receiving from them

Tigerlili_1
                                                    • Top Contributor
                                                    @tigerlili_1

@Pisces223yes223 I’m not sure of their posting procedure. I’m sorry.

Pisces223yes223

Hi wondering about my bank release time.073972181
                                                      Thx jn advance

Admin
                                                      Kimikaze
                                                        @kimikaze

PSA: I Got My Refund is not affiliated with any third party banking systems or ACH processing. Any information requested or administered is done so via user to user communication and not our moderator/admin team members.

Brittany
                                                          @skylynn90

Let’s gooo CK!

Marissa1978

Hi..I was just wondering if there is any activity for credit karma?

Jillsmom37

@tigerlili_1
                                                              Routing number 124303201 with Varo. Any idea when refunds will be posted.

jillsmom37

Routing number 124303201 with Varo. Any idea when refunds will be posted.

ChimeTime

Having visibility in to the ACH systems such as working for a third party ach processor. We have been lucky to have that situation here on IGMR. They literally see that they are transmitting! Best of luck

Demirose
                                                                    @demirose

Hi any info on wisely

Mikelsbug

I keep seeing ppl post that it is transmitting. How exactly do you know that?

CelinG93

Praying ck hit soon!

• #4516710
                                                                        Brittany
                                                                          @skylynn90

For the love of all things let’s gooo CK

• #4516716
                                                                          Brittany
                                                                            @skylynn90

How do you know they’re transmitting? Just curious

• #4516771
                                                                            Shelly Pope
                                                                              @shelly0311

I filed with TT and have been funded by SBTGP since 6:45 AM EST. I am getting my refund deposited to CK, due to a false advertisement from TT, we have YET to receive the deposit. This is starting to get a bit ridiculous if you as me! They are making money off of the people who need it the most, AFTER receiving a fee from US!

• #4516778
                                                                              Tigerlili_1
                                                                                • Top Contributor
                                                                                @tigerlili_1

@Chimer2022. I’m not sure. Though I do believe they’ve already done it and update late…based off of transmission reports.

• #4516781
                                                                                If only…
                                                                                  @ifonly

Has Netspend had issues today?

• #4516776
                                                                                  Tigerlili_1
                                                                                    • Top Contributor
                                                                                    @tigerlili_1

@Ricky2122
                                                                                    Yes they have. Keep an eye out. They’ve been at it all day.
                                                                                    How have you been, hun? Better I hope. ❤

• #4516769
                                                                                    Chimer2022

@ @tigerlili_1 : Hi I have a DDD for 2/25 and I have fees through republic but i bank within chime. Do you know when republic starts paying fees?

• #4516765
                                                                                      Ricky2122

@Tigerlili_1
                                                                                        Will or has green dot sent. Rout 124303120. Thank you for helping me every year since my mom passed

• #4516763
                                                                                        Ricky2122

Tigerlili_1
                                                                                          Will or has green dot sent. Rout 124303120. Thank you for helping me every year since my mom passed

• #4516749
                                                                                          radshackgirl77 (aka: Erika K)
                                                                                            @happytaxseason77

So what are the odds of it posting to chime in the next few hours. Probably slim huh

• #4516734
                                                                                            Tigerlili_1
                                                                                              • Top Contributor
                                                                                              @tigerlili_1

@ChimeTime
                                                                                              You are correct.

• #4516733
                                                                                              CelinG93

Any credit karma yet?

• #4516727
                                                                                                Mommyof6

@tigerlili_1 Thank you so much

• #4516726
                                                                                                  ChimeTime

So happy to see your comment that Sbtpg is finally transmitting. If I’m correct, I believe the method of ach used would require the banks to post those transactions by 9am local time tomorrow?

• #4516722
                                                                                                    Tigerlili_1
                                                                                                      • Top Contributor
                                                                                                      @tigerlili_1

@Mommyof6
                                                                                                      Between now and tomorrow morning.
                                                                                                      SBBTPG is finally transmitting

• #4516712
                                                                                                      Mommyof6

I’m sorry @tigerlili_1 I didn’t realize I didn’t put your entire username in my first comment

• #4516711
                                                                                                        Tigerlili_1
                                                                                                          • Top Contributor
                                                                                                          @tigerlili_1

********SBBTPG IS TRANSMITTING********

• #4516699
                                                                                                          Mommyof6

@tigerlili Hello I have chime DDD 2/24/22 SBTPG is who will be depositing my refund they took the fees out already and it showed on their site 9:00 ET this morning that it posted but nothing has shown up in my chime account do you think it will be there tonight or tomorrow? Do you know if they have sent anything out to accounts with 103100195 routing numbers?

• #4516696
                                                                                                            Keys2dabag

Routing number for Credit Karma 051504759
                                                                                                              Have you seen anything for their batches 😫😫

• #4516689
                                                                                                              Tigerlili_1
                                                                                                                • Top Contributor
                                                                                                                @tigerlili_1

@tt
                                                                                                                Start watching after 9pm PST

• #4516685
                                                                                                                Tigerlili_1
                                                                                                                  • Top Contributor
                                                                                                                  @tigerlili_1

@ellajack280

They will post it tomorrow. SBBTPG will transmit tonight.
                                                                                                                  I’d start looking after 9pm PST

[quote quote=4516677]Hi @tigerlili_1, switching my ACH question here on request of Admin/MODs. I have the emerald card with HR Block. I’ve been here for years and I’m wondering when they will release tonight. If you know, thank you![/quote]

• #4516683
                                                                                                                  tt

Hello I’m with rushcard an its still no pending deposit my ddd is 2/24 an my loan was paid at 8:30am do you no whats goin on y isn’t anything aleast pending???????????????????

• #4516677
                                                                                                                    Ellabella92
                                                                                                                      @ellajack280

Hi @tigerlili_1, switching my ACH question here on request of Admin/MODs. I have the emerald card with HR Block. I’ve been here for years and I’m wondering when they will release tonight. If you know, thank you!

Viewing 54 reply threads
                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.