Accepted 2/22 DDD’s

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Accepted 2/22 DDD’s

• This topic has 185 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Kyle.
  • Topic Starter
    Deb

Filed 2/22
      Accepted 2/22
      Pather both credits
      Turbo tax fees taken out

Has anyone accepted 2/22 received a DDD yet? Post here and let us know.

Viewing 184 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kyle

Might I ask, what was the interest percentage for your delayed refund payment? I’ve been waiting since February 15 and haven’t seen my refund and I’m trying to figure out the interest payment due to me for the delay.

Michelle
            @queenyfelix

Magically my transcript updated overnight and I have a DDD of 5/26/21 with the 846 code.
            Wow – what a year!
            For those still waiting, hang in there!

Momof4

I filed 2/20 and lost bars somewhere in march.
              I’ve been stuck on “still being processed” for weeks.
              Just updated to my DDD of May 12.

I called Thursday and was told my refund was in the IVO department and it would take 45 days from May 17th to get a DDD.

That was a lie! I have updated with a DDD and my refund is more than I was expecting because of my new baby. My GMP updated before my WMR with a date of check being mailed May 14th.

Hope this helps! See u all next year!

Mzmoon

WMR finally updated! DDD of 5/12
                Filed & accepted 2/22

MLH1994

Has anyone with a DDD of May 10 recieved their refund yet?

MLH1994

Has anyone with a DDD of May 10 received their refund yet?

Cassandra
                      @casra

[quote quote=4486676]What does code 971/570 mean?[/quote]

971 means you’re getting a letter, 570 means your refund is being held back at this time. It’s rather normal. I have same with a date of 24May21 on both, and TA I spoke to said to expect refund NLT 24May at this point so… happy?

Sask

What does code 971/570 mean?

Cassandra
                          @casra

2/23 filer here, no DDD yet but my transcripts all updated. 05/24/2021 dates.

Hannah

Accepted 2/17
                            Have been calling & talking to irs reps since beginning of March .
                            Return was in error dept then got released on April 22.
                            Transcripts were N/A til April 30.
                            Got code 971 & 570 with an as of date 5/17.
                            Looked today & finally got a refund date of 5/14!!
                            Can’t believe it!!

Michelle
                              @queenyfelix

What kind of questions is everyone asking to get the reps to answer?
                              Every time I ask they cannot tell me anything. Today, the lady answering finally said it’s in errors. She could not tell me why. And said if I don’t receive a letter (which I haven’t) then she’s required to tell me it could take up to 12 weeks. Nothing changed on my Tax Return this year.

I’m so upset.

TishTheDish

Hey guys, filed 2/22, accepted 2/23. EITC, CTC, HOH, 3 kids, used lookback 2019’s income. I called the IRS and they said I have a DDD of 5/10. I haven’t received any mail or updates. No Bars, no change on my as of date of 3/15, transcripts say,”No tax return has been filed”, WMR says,” still processing”. It’s been 10 weeks and 1 day and it will be 11 weeks when I get the deposit. It seems to be a trend of people getting movement on their 10th and 11th week lately. Good luck!!

Wilma

Forgot to mention also that in all other previous years I was a Weekly updater now for the first time I changed to daily for those who may feel it unnecessary to check during week because you normally aren’t a daily-like myself and others this year you can update any day.

Wilma

Filed 10 wks and 1 day go exactly. Updated to 5/10 ddd today on transcripts wmr of course has still being processed message good luck and God bless to those still waiting. Trust in the Lord he will give you the strength you need. God bless you all and God bless America. (Mic drop)

Nettie

Filed-2/22/21
                                      Accepted-2/22/21
                                      After 10 weeks-ddd-5/6/21
                                      My deposit is pending😋
                                      Good Luck to the rest of you all who are still waiting.

Cassandra
                                        @casra

AS today is the 10 week mark, I called the TA, we are now 53 MINUTES into the hold and I’ve been given a TA Pin to get inducted into the TA system proper and that’s it, about 10 min with a live person out of an hour.

@Jerry

Filed: 2/22
                                          Accepted: 2/22
                                          Lost my bars: 3/6

Called twice. Last week got the response saying “More time” as my refund is close to ~10weeks

Finally they updated my transcript today and WMR is still with “Still being processed”

And my DDD showing as 05/07 (As per Transcripts)

Added $7.96 dollar for the interest. Looks like dependent’s 3rd stimulus payment was not added to refund.

IL888

Agree. The IRS inefficiency is unbelievable. Never understand some of the credit issues can’t be systematically addressed instead of requiring humans to manually touch and process. It’ll be 10 weeks for me come as of 5/10 and hope my return will be return done then. I pray for all us getting through this misery soon.

Chrissy

Transcripts still say n/a and as of date still says April 26th…. I thought that the as of date would change since the woman went in and looked at my account. Guess I was wrong about that lol hopefully I will update soon…. it’s sad that all of us are stuck in limbo waiting while all the newbies get pushed right on through☹️

IL888

@Chrissy: Glad your error fixed itself, it could be recovery rebate credit? Hope you get your refund soon. Did your as of date April 26th change or it stays the same? Wondering also if you could see your return of transcript or it stays NA?

Chrissy

Yesterday was my ten week mark. I called and she told me that I had an error but it fixed itself. She couldn’t tell me what the error was. She also told me that it was processed completely. Then the next sentence she said was that it was finishing up the processing and that she was required to tell me it could take an additional eight weeks to get my refund. But reassured me that nothing was wrong with my return at all and that it shouldn’t take that long to get my refund

Frustratedmom

10 weeks today!!! Nothing… on hold with IRS now

Cassandra
                                                      @casra

2/23 filer, tomorrow is my 10 week deadline. HR Block added 1200 to line 30 and that struck us into the “Errors Dept”. No movement, but there is a letter inbound from the IRS according to USPS Informed Delivery! Yay?

Michelle
                                                        @queenyfelix

Good to see some movement for some of us in here.

I don’t have access to my transcript so it’s pointless for me to look at my WMR because it appears you all are getting your DDD dates through your transcript before WMR even updates.

Mzmoon

Still nothing for me. Today is 10 weeks exactly. I’m glad some of you are seeing movement but I’m about ready to start panicking.

MamaL

DDD May 6!!! Freaking FINALLY! And my refund is like $5 & some change more 🤔

Nettie

Update!!😋😋
                                                              Filed- 2/22/21
                                                              Accepted-2/22/21
                                                              HOH, EITC, CTC, w2,ret. income, Lookback, 2 dependents. WMR bars disappeared on 3/13/21.
                                                              Called IRS on3/18/21 and told that I was in error. I was told to wait 10 weeks for refund or letter. I never did receive any letter and I stop checking the transcripts. I just checked WMR fifteen minutes ago, and I was in disbelief. I’m usually a weekly and WMR update on Saturdays for me. I was given a ddd for May 6th😋.

HighlyIrritated

2/19 – Accepted
                                                                3/23 – ID Verified
                                                                3/28 – Got bars
                                                                4/9 – bars and tax topic disappeared
                                                                4/19 – tax topic returned; amount gone
                                                                4/23 – transcripts updated with 570 and 971 codes
                                                                4/30 (10 weeks) – Transcripts updated with 846 code for 5/5/21;
                                                                5/1 – Bars came back on WMR with 5/10 date; 3rd Stimulus now has a date of 5/5

I called A LOT!

Joe

This will
                                                                  Be my last update, although there haven’t been many LMAO.
                                                                  Accepted 2/22

I called last week, she told me could take up to 8 weeks. The following w

Mzmoon

Still no updates for me.
                                                                    Filed & Accepted 2/22

Bub

Accepted 2/23
                                                                      Still being processed
                                                                      WMR updated today
                                                                      DDD 5/6
                                                                      Updated this morning
                                                                      Hoped this helps give hope

Trippie

I updated overnight! I’m surprised since I didn’t know they updated on Saturday morning. Transcripts are showing a DD of 5/6 with interest payment, Of course, WMR is showing still processing. Hope everyone is able to get theirs ASAP.

• #4486125
                                                                        Chrissy

Still no updates for me… hopefully soon though… so glad that some of us who have been waiting forever are finally seeing some action

• #4486124
                                                                          Mmsf

Filed and accepted TT 2/22
                                                                            Unemployment
                                                                            Eitc
                                                                            No stimulus received
                                                                            2 dependents
                                                                            Look back

FINALLY DDD tonight updated on WMW
                                                                            5/5 300$ less
                                                                            Get my payment updated tonight as well to 5/7! Good luck everyone !
                                                                            10 weeks on 5/3

• #4486078
                                                                            Clueless

I’m a weekly so my WMR hasn’t updated, still says processing but my refund was deposited into my bank sometime after 5pm today. I filed and accepted 2/21. I had look back, recovery rebate, EIC, CTC, and unemployment. I didn’t get the unemployment refund, their website says it’ll come separately in May or June. My WMR has said received with TT 152 the entire time. Hopefully this means others will start seeing deposits.

• #4486002
                                                                              Wilma

I still have na on transcripts…..its like they skipped over my return. I have no Debt no unemployment no recovery rebate. My car just broke down leaving work im going to lose my job 😫please pray for me

• #4485991
                                                                                Trippie

That’s great, Lovely. I’m glad you got it! I will miss your updates, but glad you have moved on.

Me? No updates for me. I’ll keep waiting.

• #4485989
                                                                                  Michelle
                                                                                    @queenyfelix

Good news!! I have no new updates but I also don’t have access to my transcripts.

• #4485979
                                                                                    Lovely

Finally for me I filed and accepted 2/22. I checked my transcripts this morning and I finally have the 846 with my amount plus $5 and some change interest with the 5/4 date I looked at my account to see if it was pending and the deposit has already posted. WMR on still being processed amount and info on the side with no tax topic. No verifications or errors just a waiting game. No changes otherwise.

• #4485976
                                                                                      Lovely

Any updates in this group?

• #4485843
                                                                                        Clueless

Called IRS today because my 10 weeks will be up this weekend. The lady said she cannot discuss it with me because I have a tax advocate and I have to go through them. So I called them and they have no news. The lady at the IRS just didn’t want to have to admit that I’ll still be waiting after my 10 weeks 😒😒😡😡😡 I hate that there’s nothing we can do about this, but if we owe money we better sure as shit get it paid on time!

• #4485820
                                                                                          Michelle
                                                                                            @queenyfelix

TishtheDish – that’s hopeful news indeed! I’m happy that it’s something positive. I keep replaying the conversation in my head from Monday with the IRS rep and how monotone she was, not even a glimmer of hope! Crossing my fingers with you!

@Wilma – I saw people were updating in one group about their “as of” date of 5/10 – from what I read in different comments in other groups, it seemed to be the stimulus letter.

• #4485802
                                                                                            TishTheDish

I don’t know if this will help or not, but I just got off of the phone with the IRS and they said there has finally been some movement on my return. She said to give it 3-4 days and it should go to the next step of processing. I filed 2/22, accepted 2/23, and this is the 1st ray of hope that I have seen. I used the 2019 income, eict and ctc, HOH,and 3 kids. Last week 2/19 filers and before we’re getting updated, so hopefully this next week is our week.

• #4485796
                                                                                              Wilma

I saw ONE PERSON who filed 2/22 update on their ddd today on another group did anybody else????

• #4485683
                                                                                                MLH1994

Filed and was accepted 2/22. Today has been 9 weeks and 1 day since I filed. Just got off the phone with an IRS representative and she said that my refund hasnt even been touched yet. She said that they were extremely back logged and to give it another 10 weeks. This is nuts! I’ve never had to wait this long for my refund.

• #4485657
                                                                                                  Lovely

I got that same letter as well now I’m wondering if my as of date changed back… this has been a very unpredictable year. I have no idea what to expect or when I might be receiving it..

• #4485652
                                                                                                    Michelle
                                                                                                      @queenyfelix

[quote quote=4485603]I now think the 5/10/21 date was a false alarm. Why? I got my Stimulus letter today dated 4/22/2021. That <span id=”IL_AD1″ class=”IL_AD”>explains</span> the 5/10/21 date on my transcript. Shucks, this is going to be a long wait.[/quote]

I got my Stimulus letter in the mail yesterday too. I saw it in my mailbox and I was semi-excited, thinking maybe they just decided to send my refund in a check until I opened it. Ugh!

• #4485603
                                                                                                      Trippie

I now think the 5/10/21 date was a false alarm. Why? I got my Stimulus letter today dated 4/22/2021. That explains the 5/10/21 date on my transcript. Shucks, this is going to be a long wait.

• #4485538
                                                                                                        Wilma

Week 9 of 10 wait without even a guarantee that we will update. If anyone else calls IRS and finds out anything new please let us know!!!!!

• #4485530
                                                                                                          Michelle
                                                                                                            @queenyfelix

I called the IRS (hour wait this morning) and I’m jealous of people who are getting updates. They won’t even tell me it’s a 10 week wait or that it’s still being looked at and gave me the, “we weren’t prepared for the shutdown and etc all we know is the same thing that’s on the site.” Grrrr.

• #4485370
                                                                                                            Trippie

Michelle, Fat finger put in 22 lol But at the rate it’s going it could be that long.

• #4485180
                                                                                                              Michelle
                                                                                                                @queenyfelix

[quote quote=4485167]Michelle, that’s an as of date. You subtract 18 days from that date to get the date they touched the file. An as of 5/10 date means they touched the file on 4/22. That was yesterday. It means they did something with it yesterday…….hopefully it means it is coming out of ER.[/quote]

Thanks for sharing that (I did not know) and clarifying.. you had your year in your message as 22 so just wanted to make sure. Crossing my fingers for you!

• #4485167
                                                                                                                Trippie

Michelle, that’s an as of date. You subtract 18 days from that date to get the date they touched the file. An as of 5/10 date means they touched the file on 4/22. That was yesterday. It means they did something with it yesterday…….hopefully it means it is coming out of ER.

• #4485166
                                                                                                                  Michelle
                                                                                                                    @queenyfelix

[quote quote=4485161]I checked my transcripts this morning and I had my first bit of movement: The as of date changed to May 10. 2022. That’s it and the as of date has changed before but it will always go back to the original. I’ll <span id=”IL_AD1″ class=”IL_AD”>check</span> later in the day. Return <span id=”IL_AD2″ class=”IL_AD”>transcript</span> is still NA.[/quote]

5/10/22? AHHHH damn. Hope that’s a typo!

• #4485161
                                                                                                                    Trippie

I checked my transcripts this morning and I had my first bit of movement: The as of date changed to May 10. 2022. That’s it and the as of date has changed before but it will always go back to the original. I’ll check later in the day. Return transcript is still NA.

• #4485126
                                                                                                                      TishTheDish

I noticed 2 weeks ago a lot of 4/1-4/5 filers were expected. Last week it was several 4/6-4/13. And this week a lot of 4/13-4/20 have gotten some sort of update. I bet next week or maybe the week after, we will see a lot of 4/20-4/27 filers atleast see some kind of an update. Especially since everyone seems to be getting their refund at the 10 week marker.

• #4485107

Filed 2/22 finally broke down and called was told that my refund has not been touched yet to give it 10 weeks from the date I filed by then I should either receive my refund or a letter

• #4485084
                                                                                                                        Lovely

Facts!

• #4485080
                                                                                                                          Nick01

Sounds like the 2-22 Department missed the memo stating they were supposed to work that week!

• #4485075
                                                                                                                            Lovely

Yall not the only ones filed and accepted 2/22 and nothing for me no letters .. nothing maybe tomorrow but don’t hold your breather

• #4485073
                                                                                                                              Trippie

I might as well chime in also. No update for me. Nothing, nada, zilch. Accepted 2/22.

• #4485049
                                                                                                                                Chrissy

Still no updates for me either. As of date April 26th. Was accepted 2/22

• #4485047
                                                                                                                                  Michelle
                                                                                                                                    @queenyfelix

Filed & Accepted 2/22/21. NO Tax codes. I did call a couple days ago and got -0- answers and was told they’re behind. Still no bars and no dates for anything. Anyone of you have an update on yours yet?

• #4485031
                                                                                                                                    Wilma

Has anybody updated im hoping at least 1 person from our group updated to give the rest of us some hope 🙏

• #4485001
                                                                                                                                      Mzmoon

Still no change.
                                                                                                                                        Filed and Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                        Unemployment and EIC

• #4484512
                                                                                                                                        Nettie

Still no update for me.
                                                                                                                                          Filed -2/22/21
                                                                                                                                          Accepted-2/22/21
                                                                                                                                          Next week will be 8 weeks for me.🤨

• #4484380
                                                                                                                                          Chrissy

Accepted 2/22….. still no updates for me either😭😫😩

• #4484333
                                                                                                                                            Lovely

No update for me… still being processed no letters or errors. Still waiting

• #4484212
                                                                                                                                              Lovely

Nothing changed for me at all this week. Still being processed no letters no updates …nothing Hopefully tomorrow brings something but I don’t have my hopes up filed and accepted 2/22

• #4483756
                                                                                                                                                Clueless

Called them this morning for kicks 😏 “still processing, allow up to 10 weeks”. It’s been 7 weeks for me. Mine has been the exact same this whole time. Kept same bars, TT, amount, and message. Nothing has changed. Transcript shows no return filed but she said they do have it, it’s in the “we’ll deal with you later” department…. errors. Although of course no error that she can see. 🙄
                                                                                                                                                  Wonder what happens in 3 weeks when their time is up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• #4483620
                                                                                                                                                  Mzmoon

Seeing everyone’s updates got me excited and hopeful but still nothing new for me on WMR
                                                                                                                                                    Filed and Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                    Unemployment and EIC

• #4483543
                                                                                                                                                    tt e-file

Just got an WMR update. Deposit schedule for 4/12

Emerald Card

Bars are back!!

• #4483486
                                                                                                                                                      Lovely

I update for me either

• #4483480
                                                                                                                                                        Nettie

No update for me this morning. Maybe next week. I’m keeping the faith. Maybe I will have my refund before Mother’s Day.😋

• #4483470
                                                                                                                                                          Deb

Update! WMR updated with a 4/14 DDD this morning. Finally!
                                                                                                                                                            Filed accepted. 2/22
                                                                                                                                                            Lost bars mid Feb
                                                                                                                                                            Unemployment, look back, eitc credits
                                                                                                                                                            Used TT

• #4483305
                                                                                                                                                            Yoshi

Just an update.
                                                                                                                                                              After receiving my transcripts 2 days ago with a 4/14 ddd, i received my refund today!

• #4483194
                                                                                                                                                              Lovely

As of now my as of date has changed back to 2/22 after changing to 4/26 this am. No other changes and still being processed

• #4483086
                                                                                                                                                                JLB1270
                                                                                                                                                                  @brayb

Well..accepted 2/11 and only change for me was “as of” changed for the 5th time…..was April 12 now April 26th started at Mar 1st. I pretty much give up hope at this point. Cycle is 20211205 and had to id verify a month ago..passed successfully..code 570 came up on transcripts 2 weeks ago…no change since..its crazy./…..im done man..im filng exempt from now on..its bs.

• #4483157
                                                                                                                                                                  Yoshi

Filed 2/20
                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                    TT152 showed
                                                                                                                                                                    Still processing 3/16
                                                                                                                                                                    TT152 Disappeared
                                                                                                                                                                    Refund amount gone and replaced with 12/30/2020 on 4/6
                                                                                                                                                                    TT152 is back on 4/6
                                                                                                                                                                    Still shows Return is still being processed
                                                                                                                                                                    Transcripts updated today 4/9
                                                                                                                                                                    Code 846 with a “Refund Issued” date of 4/14
                                                                                                                                                                    No adjustments made on my expected amount

Hopes this helps those 2/20 and on filers

• #4483127
                                                                                                                                                                    Lovely

Only change to mine is the as of date from 2/22 to 4/26

• #4483037
                                                                                                                                                                      Chrissy

Mine didn’t update… still the same ole same ole

• #4482981
                                                                                                                                                                        Trippie

My transcript didn’t update to 4/26 today. It’s still 2/22. I hope Chrissy and Nat get their processed tonight.

• #4482894
                                                                                                                                                                          Nat

Same. Mine updated to as of date April, 26th. Hoping this means something.

• #4482890
                                                                                                                                                                            Chrissy

Accepted 2/22…. as of date has been 1/18 since the beginning… today the as of date changed to April 26th… top two transcripts still say n/a….. so should I consider this movement or continue to stay disappointed that nothing is being done😫

• #4482802
                                                                                                                                                                              Deb

No news, no movement of updates. Like like 2/12-2/16 accepted filers are getting ddd tho. Maybe we will see updates in the next two weeks.

• #4482172
                                                                                                                                                                                Stephanie
                                                                                                                                                                                  @stephmom

You are not alone. I filed 2/17 and was accepted 2/18. My return left errors 3/30 and should get a DD between now and April 27th. My tt 152 appeared for 5 days and refund amount disappeared. Saturday WMR showed no tt and expected refund back in place or tax year. Called IRS twice yesterday and was told by 4/27 and also 8 weeks from the day it left errors. Highly doubt it will take that long.

• #4482165
                                                                                                                                                                                  Yoshi

Filed 2/20
                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                    TT152 showed
                                                                                                                                                                                    Still processing 3/16
                                                                                                                                                                                    TT152 Disappeared
                                                                                                                                                                                    Refund amount gone and replaced with 12/30/2020 on 4/6

• #4482157
                                                                                                                                                                                    Nettie

No major changes to tax transcripts as of today. I did notice however last night that the irs updated my 3rd stimulus amount info for 2020 and it it showing up now. Maybe I will see movement this weekend. 😋

• #4482122
                                                                                                                                                                                      Clueless

No update 😒😞

• #4482107
                                                                                                                                                                                        Chrissy

I’m so tired of still processing. Stick a fork in me. I’m done 😫😭 no movement at all

• #4482044
                                                                                                                                                                                          MargotUgo

Nope, not a thing. Still processing

• #4482035
                                                                                                                                                                                            Lovely

Any changes for anybody in this group?

• #4481084
                                                                                                                                                                                              Deb

Still nothing. Same old, you’re refund is being processed.

• #4480878
                                                                                                                                                                                                Chrissy

Did any of us that got accepted on the 22nd update?? Nothing for me but crossing my fingers that at least some of us did lol

• #4480336
                                                                                                                                                                                                  KG

Can’t view my transcript, but 🙏in heavily for good WMR update Saturday!!! I truly believe the 3-4 transaction deposits to my bank pertaining to Stimulus 1,2,3 within 11 months has confused the system! Instead of DD, bet ya I’ll b getting a check… shall see, Goodluck and congratulations to ALL!🙏🙏🙏……. come on Saturday!!

• #4480212
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lovely

As of now no update or change for me

• #4480200
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Chrissy

Accepted 2/22….. still no updates… no movement at all. As of date is 1/18… still processing…. and then to top it off no third stimulus. Guess it’s due to taxes not being processed yet. Just says not available…… congrats to anyone who did update!!!!

• #4480091
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Whitwhit

Trying to wait patiently but i see way more march filers receiving ddd than those that filed in January and February..not going to lie igmr family it is rubbing me wrong like a bad pair of undies on a hot summer day in tx. Maybe if they didnt brag or boast I wouldnt feel so salty. Anyway good luck to us all. Prayed for us all on here.

• #4480096
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Whitwhit

I dont understand why im getting moderated and i never say anything like that meanwhile you got people pn here being called everything but a child of God in a whole conversation on this forum that was allowed so ill just find another forum on fb or something good luck yall

• #4480095
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jamie Harris
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @meme1009

Praying we all update

• #4480010
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lovely

Well I tried to call Tax Advocate line today first thing this morning I got right thru was told Taxes in Error department but didn’t see an error and was given the 10 week speech. Will see what tomorrow brings

• #4478325
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Clueless

@bg you’re correct, he doesn’t. But that’s what I’m saying, these idiots at the IRS need to process these returns as first in first out. I mean that’s the fair way to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Regardless of complexity, they need to do them in order received. I’m so tired of this. 5 weeks into the “10 weeks” is really killing us.

• #4478208
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lovely

Let’s keep each other updated if and when we see a change. I am a weekly so I don’t expect anything until Friday so I won’t be checking daily but for now I am still being processed with no Tax Topic… and refund amount on the side

• #4478183
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Deb

I’m noticing a lot of early filers 2/12 2/13 are getting DDD’s for next week. I hope our turn is next. I haven’t had any movement in awhile.

• #4477572
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Cassandra
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @casra

Same, 2/23 filer, finally able to peek at Transcripts and they are no movement. I see the HRB dude filed us as $1,200 line 30″ NEVER using those idiots again. That’s the hold up

• #4477352
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lovely

Me either. Still being processed transcript N/A

• #4477351
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Whitwhit

I didnt update unfortunately 😔

• #4477282
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lovely

Did anybody update?

• #4477086
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bg

@clueless your son must don’t have no dependents

• #4476903
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Clueless

Filed and accepted 2/21. Transcript shows no return, IRS tells me bullshit “errors dept” 🙄😠 No movement whatsoever on WMR. But I filed my son’s on 3/19 and he received his refund TODAY 3/24!!!!! Fking BS! It’s infuriating. 10 weeks is entirely unacceptable.

• #4476890
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nettie

Hi Everyone,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    W2,retirement income, 2 dependents, eic,ctc, actc. I called the irs on Thursday, March 18th and I was able to talk to an agent. She told me that my return was in error dept. I donot have unemployment and yet I am in error dept😚
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    They told me 10 weeks but I think it will update before then.

• #4476882
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Slizmclean

Accepted 02/22, same as everyone else, still processing. I heard the delay is for people with unemployment. The the new “no tax” bill, effected the amount of a refund either + or -. I’m a path + unemployment. If you have any knowledge of this please share. Quite a few, accepted the week before me, got updates today on wmr so I’m hoping next week!

• #4476875
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Whitwhit

No update for me. I am weekly if that means anything this crazy tax season so i will update again for friday-sat update if i receive one

• #4476853
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lovely

Still no update and no movement still being processed no TT and transcripts N/A

• #4476638
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Your Soulmate

Still no update on WMR. Transcripts are still N/A.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/22.

• #4476620
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Johnny Taxes

1) Filed on 02/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2) Accepted on 02/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              3) WMR was on “Accepted” with TT152 until a couple of days before 21st day (around 03/13).
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              4) Been showing “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available” and no TT152 on WMR ever since.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              5) Don’t have access to transcript yet.

• #4476063
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Chrissy

Still no updates for me either. Transcripts still say n/a… wmr still says you are still processing… gmp says payment info not available…. so who knows😩 this crap is getting old fast. Don’t understand how they can process all these new returns within a week while they still have us hanging on in the back ground.🤬🤬🤬

• #4475349
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                enoughisenough

No updates here still waiting from 2/12

• #4475348
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Your Soulmate

No update for me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Was processing for forever w/ 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Bars disappeared a week ago and now I have the “still processing” message with my info on the left side.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    N/A for transcripts for 2020.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    No movement.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    This is an incredibly frustrating tax season.

• #4475328
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lovely

No update for me I have no bars and no TT…I am a weekly so it wont be this week for me

• #4475326
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Whitwhit

Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to check in and hopefully see some good news or changes for our group. I didn’t updatw and im a weekly so i doubt ill see anything til potentially end of the month if then. Anybody else??? Good luck and God bless

• #4474578
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lovely

I have no update at all… uugh

• #4474391
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nettie

Deb
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I have no unemployment claims. I filed w2,claimed eic,actc,ctc. I have two dependents. I don’t know what the error is. I have used Freetax software for years.🤨

• #4474374
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Joe

I was accepted on 2/13 and got my Netspend deposit already.

• #4474373
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Deb

@nettie did you have unemployment?

• #4474307
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Nettie

Hi Everyone,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Around 5:45 pm today, I tried to call IRS to check on the status of my tax return. I had to wait about 20 minutes . She said that my return was in the Error department and give it 10 weeks to update. She said that no letter has been sent out and said that they might have to fix the error or it could be fixed on it own🤨

• #4473756
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nettie

Hi all 2/22/21 accepted filers,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I received my 3 stimulus payment today. I have 2 dependents. My stimulus amount of 4200 was correct. My transcript has not updated. Still showing As-to-date 2/22/21. My tt 152 came back.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Hoping for an update this Saturday, 3/20/21. I have not received any letter from IRS.😗

• #4473753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lovely

No update yet for me

• #4473383
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Deb
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • #4472356
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Whitwhit

Filed 2/23 eic lookback option got stimulus to same checking account i used to update for 2nd stimulus. stll processing on wmr n/a on transcripts and as of date 3/15. Those are my updates at this time…nothing.

• #4471987
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @MEL0711

Hello Everyone!

I filled on 02/22 accepted the same day. EITC, Head of household. Had bars and code 152 until yesterday. This morning all gone!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Check the stimulus deposit date and is schedule for 03/17th. Do you guys think it has something to do one thing with the other??

Let me know!

• #4471660
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Casra

02/23 filer, Was at one bar till today, now it’s no bars and a “refund date will be provided” Stim is set for 17thbut it’s again to one of those idiot dummy HR Block banks. (since my wife insists on having them do our taxes and taking the fees out of returns) So I’ll see it mayhaps on Friday. Refund? Of freaking knows.

• #4471379
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nettie

At least today I got some good news. After filing my 2020 taxes on 2/22/21. I have yet to get a dd date. Today, I checked Get My Payment and I have a dd date for 3rd stimulus for 3/17/21. 😋My 2020 WMR says that message of still being processed and a refund date…😚

• #4471182
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                vo318

2/20 here…and still processing..no bars

• #4471131
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Deb

Same here, checked WMR and bars are gone and days still processing.

• #4470749
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Trippie

I’m the same Nettie and Lovely, I suspect this is just the system acknowledging that they won’t get it out to us within 21 days. It should affect 3rd stimulus payments and we will probably see some movement next week.

• #4470681
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lovely

My bars left and I am still being processed no Tax Topic info on the side

• #4470473
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nettie

I check WMR about fifteen minutes ago and my information just changed to Your refund is still being processed …,,,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Filed 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          eic, atc,w2
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I had one bar on WMR for 19 days🤨
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          My as to date is 2/22/21 still
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Transcripts still na🤨
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I am not sure what going to happen with stimulus #3.

• #4470295
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lovely

Now my as of date is back to 2/22 it only changed for stimmy

• #4470293
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lovely

Now my as of fate is back to 2/22 it only changed for stimmy

• #4469549
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lovely

Only change is my as of date

• #4469460
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Trippie

Only change I saw was that my As of date changed to 3/29/2021. I suspect that was checking for the stimulus check?

• #4469280
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Deb

Nothing yet. No change, booooo

• #4468627
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    James

2/21 here and I have amount and first bar. No DDD

• #4468395
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Deb

I think we might see movement after the stimulus gets passed and signed. There is a tax cut in there for people on unemployment who chose not to take taxes out. Waiting would save the IRS from having to amend returns.

• #4468215
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Des
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @des1

I fied 2/23 still no updates smh

• #4467507
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Deb

Any movement would be good haha. I got my state last week as well.

• #4467492
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Whitwhit

Im confident we will see some transcript movement by Saturday at the latest. If im still a weekly then i know i should by then. I have not received a letter or anything to tell me otherwise

• #4467456
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              James

Ive been one bar with processing and amount on the side since 2/21. Got my KY state on the 3rd. I think Saturday may be our day.

• #4467231
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ATM Queen

Its coming guys just be patient and keep on living your life while you still have it ❤ God is in control of all things the IRS is very much delayed because of the backup and stimulus checks plus they are sending another one before the month is out so just keep checking your bank it will probably deposit before the website updates because of the glitch in the system.. Just have faith and keep faith it will all work itself out..

• #4467219
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ATM Queen

Filed 02/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 02/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Head of Household
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    1099 EIC and W2 and Added My New Baby that I had in 2020GMR changed today 03/09/21 from accepted to no bars “Your return is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available” TT152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Amount still on the side …

• #4467064
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Nettie

Filed 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR still at one bar since 2/22/21.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Transcript as-to-dste 2/22/21 with top two for 2020 n/a. I got a feeling that this is our week to update.😋

• #4467059
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jamie Harris
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @meme1009

No update yet 🥺

• #4467015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lovely

Im still waiting filed 2/22 still on 1 bar transcripts NA

• #4466617
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Toyst

Nope
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/22 1bar and it’s been this way since also it says “your tax return has been received and it is being processed ” tt152 at bottom and n/a on transcripts I’m just soooooo over it no movement

• #4466591
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Deb

Any updates for anyone?

• #4465973
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              James

Nothing for me either. Accepted 2/21

• #4465924
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                nettie jenkins

still waiting for an update. I was hoping today was the day but not so. Maybe next week. All we can do is wait. It’s coming! WMR still has one bar….

• #4465643
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Andrew

Filed 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Eic ctc
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Extra stimulus the whole shabang( had a kid in 2020)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    No look back
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed WITH TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Fees taken out

big update today from processing straight to approved with ddd 3/10 so happy!

• #4465529
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Deb

Still nothing here

• #4464914
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Toyst

Filed and accepted 2-22 one bar says being processed n/a on transcripts and tt152 bottom and amount still shows no update hopefully tomorrow.

• #4464905
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Pretti

I just checked my transcript this morning and I have 846 with 3/10/2021 but I still have one bar. Me and my sister both filed 2/22 and her transcript updated yesterday WMR did not but money was in her account yesterday like 4:45 she had no fees taken out. WMR did update today for her but if course it is after she had her deposit. For me though my WMR always updates on a Saturday

• #4464574
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Deb

Me too @Pretti in past years I’ve always updated on Saturdays.

• #4464467
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kristi

Filed 2/24
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/24

401k withdrawal

No EIC or ACTC

Unclaimed stimulus

I have one bar and TT 152, but N/A on transcripts.

• #4464438
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Pretti

Sorry for the typo… Hoping for a Saturday update at this point

• #4464435
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Pretti

Still no update for me I am hoping for a Saturday update st this point

• #4464413
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ssqq

Update: shows in my bank account pending for 3/8 /21

—-
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Paid my fees and didn’t have taken out
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    EIC and Child
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Shows on my transcript DDD of 3/8

• #4464390
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Deb

That’s good @nicoleokc hopefully that means we’ll see some movement soon. Nothing has updated for me yet.

• #4464321
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nicoleokc
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @nicoleokc

Filed 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Schedule c, eic
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Today 2nd bar and updated to March 10 check will be mailed.

• #4464061
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nettie

Filed2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          EIC,ATC, w2
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Transcript still n/a
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Hoping for an update on Sat.3/6/21

• #4463838
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Whitwhit

I didnt update yet still n-a on transcripts and 1 bar wmr if wmr is even relevant this year due to the backlog and technical issues accepted 2/23 lookback eitc w2

• #4463743
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            James

I was accepted on the 21st, look to have a date this Saturday if WMR is working properly

• #4463362
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Toyst

No update yet accepted 2/22 n/a on transcript still showing processing and have tt152 at bottom

• #4463326
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ssqq

Accepted 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Just checked transcripts and shows Code 846 (refund) with date of 3/8/21

Will update if it actually gets deposited on that date

• #4463193
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Deb

I saw on another thread someone else was accepted 2/21 and has a DDD for 3/3. Still no updates for me. I can see my refund amount on sbtpg but no circles or anything

• #4462741
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Pretti

No update yet for me filed and accepted 2/22-path.. still waiting

• #4462654
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Waiting

I’m a path, filed and accepted 2/22 got a DD of 3/2 and got the money yesterday afternoon.

• #4462497
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Deb

I saw someone on another thread that got a DDD of 3/3 that was accepted 2/22. We’ll see.

• #4462473
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Trippie

Hopefully this week we will be processed.

• #4461771
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Deb

No WMR update yet, although mine usually updates after DD.

• #4461373
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Rockie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @rockstar0905

Get in line. Ppl are Still waiting from before opening day.

• #4461372
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Nettie

Filed 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted-2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CTC,EIC-W2,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  First bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Will come back and update

• #4461357
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Deb

Will post of I get any update too.

• #4461318
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mrman

Same boat no update as of yet

• #4461313
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Pretti

So glad u started this one. I filed 2/22 accepted 2/22….,, no update yet but I will keep u posted

Viewing 184 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.