Accepted 1/21, Possible DD date?

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Accepted 1/21, Possible DD date?

• Topic Starter
    Risha

Does anyone have an idea of possible DD date for early filers? My return accepted just today 1/21.

Viewing 54 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kimmbalo
          @kimmbalo

Mine were also accepted January 21, 2020 and still I have received it. I got my California state tax within 7 days.

Claire ambrocio
            @claire

Anyone else have a accepted date of 1/21/2020 with EIC/ACTC my where my refund still says processing last year I had my taxes the last week of February

Cory

Be Hopeful based on last year it came on a Tuesday after holiday for PATHERS

Joni

Has anyone gotten a DD yet?

Joni
                  Joe

I filed 21st. Accepted 22nd. Updated today with DDD 2/12.

josh

I was accepted on 1/21 it’s 02/07 but still hasn’t updated…’still processing’???

Caitlin
                        @caitline23

Any updates for anyone?

Bitcoin
                          @bitcoin

@caitline23 many of us in the same boat looks like the IRS accepted more returns into the test batches then their system could process in time from what im understanding is that they processed what they could to test their systems and the rest didn’t make the cut and will process this coming week :fingers crossed:

Bitcoin
                            @bitcoin

[quote quote=4332879]I filed 1/20, accepted 1/21. Wmr says accepted with <span>tax</span> topic 152

My transcripts are still n/a. My first year not qualifying for EIC

Anyone in the same ball park?[/quote]

yup a bunch of us looks like we didn’t make the cut test batches only process x amount of returned before stopping is what im gathering

Kgwinn
                              @kgwinn

[quote quote=4332761] @kgwinn Are you a weekly or a daily?[/quote]

Weekly. Transcripts updated yesterday (Friday) and WMR updated this morning.

Baker

Filled 1/21, accepted next day. Just got the 2nd bar, refund coming the 29th. No EITC, one child claimed

Caitlin
                                  @caitline23

I filed 1/20, accepted 1/21. Wmr says accepted with tax topic 152

My transcripts are still n/a. My first year not qualifying for EIC

Anyone in the same ball park?

Uncle Sam

@bitcoin yea it is concerning, idk there’s suppose to be another update tonight 9pm to 12am. We’ll see

Bitcoin
                                      @bitcoin

but all these people have the same acceptance date as us so its a little concerning :-/

Bitcoin
                                        @bitcoin

@undle sam: you are not alone looks like we won’t see anything until next week Friday no worries im just as annoyed I’ve filled on a Tuesday every year and this is the first year I didn’t process and update with a DDD for the following week

Uncle Sam

Still No update for me this morning, transcripts still blank and says “as of feb 10” and wmr still at one bar

Katie

Filed 1/18
                                            Accepted 1/21
                                            DDD 1/29

I’m a weekly… always have been. Update happened last night!

Dai

I filed 1/19
                                              Accepted 1/21
                                              DDD 1/29

I filed my own this year with H&R. No EIC but I do have a dependent. My transcripts say 1/29 so does WMR.

Uncle Sam

goes*

Uncle Sam

Tax Season the only time my anxiety haywire lol

ChaosRizing

So does anyone know when the EIC peeps will be filed this year? Is it still Mid Feb?

Sarah

Here we go again everyone! Filed 1/17/20. Accepeted 1/21. Hr block says expected return is 2/11, I’m hoping that its before then. one bar on Irs website that just says return received and should expect refund within 21 days

Julie

@kgwinn Are you a weekly or a daily?

Kgwinn
                                                          @kgwinn

I filed onthe 15th and was accepted on 1/21. No credits. My transcripts have been missing through yesterday except for wages which said no return filed.

All transcripts updated this morning and DDD of 1/29.

Julie

I forgot to add that I filed on the 10th adn was accepted the 13th. I did not clain any credits this year, as I have in the past. I looked at transcripts again and it says “As of Feb 10th”….it shows no cycle code, no income, no record of tax return filed? Also, when I sign on to my account, it had been showing “Your Refund has not been processed yet”, but that message has disappeared. I have one bar on Wheres My Refund. Can anyone tell me what they think is going on? Thank you.

Julie

I am confused. I was able to see my account transcript for the first time. It has been n/a. But, it shows no return filed and something about Fed 10th, yet does not show my cycle code. I have been a weekly the last 4 years. It does not show a ddd or any income. What does this mean? Thank you.

Scott

go to IRS.gov and in the search button type transcripts – it will take you to where you need to go

Elliott Monroe

How can I get my transcripts??? Any links or any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Bitcoin
                                                                    @bitcoin

last year filled accepted 1/22/2019 846 showed up Saturday along with wmr movement for DDD of 1-30-2019 was hoping it would go like that again guess not accepted 1-21-2020 transcripts there and accessible just blank still

Katrina

Account transcripts will be missing, blank or incomplete until the IRS is done processing your return.

Bitcoin
                                                                        @bitcoin

This aged well didn’t it kind sir before your just spitting diarrhea of the mouth

[quote quote=4332421]Not to be negative here but if anyone thinks there getting there refund before the IRS even starts accepting them your wrong quit frankly I wouldn’t have filed early I guess no one remembers what happened last year to the early filers they all got lost and resequenced so being in the test batch is not necessarily a good thing so <span>good </span><span>luck </span><span>with </span><span>that</span>[/quote]

• #4332733
                                                                        Katrina

Filed: Evening 1/22/20 w/HRB
                                                                          Accepted: late 01/23/20
                                                                          One bar on WMR, no EIC, ACTC, weekly processing past few years.

I expect my refund right around 2/14. Last year I filed 1/21, accepted 1/22, got refund 2/13. Ours are pretty straightforward though.

• #4332722
                                                                          Bitcoin
                                                                            @bitcoin

Following this thread account transcript visible but blank ;-)

• #4332697
                                                                            razor

To David not sure where you got your opinion but facts are not straight lots of early filers last year did not get resequenced so wrong on that and when words are followed by “not to be”then they usually are the next word so good luck with that Frankly .

• #4332703
                                                                              Stressed

Can anyone breakdown why the 2019 transcripts are blank? Like there’s no date or any info. I filed like early Jan, no kids no eic. Plz any info would help thx

• #4332701
                                                                                Tiffany W

@thesensibleguy

OK, so I guess if I didn’t file either, I’d be DDD on 2/10, right?

• #4332699
                                                                                  Nathan
                                                                                    @thesensibleguy

@Tiffany W, since you claimed the ACTC your refund will not be released until after mid February. By federal law, the IRS cannot release refunds that claim EIC or ACTC until after the 15th.There are no exceptions to this.

• #4332695
                                                                                    Tiffany W

Also, code says 150. I wonder what that means.

• #4332694
                                                                                      Tiffany W

Just checked my transcript. Cycle code was there and date for my refund is 2/10/20.

I filed ACTC, no EIC and I have Path code, tax topic 152.

So I think I will get my refund 2/10.

I filed 1/21, accepted 1/22.

• #4332693
                                                                                        Johnny

@pearl ok keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

• #4332685
                                                                                          Johnny

I was accepted earlier this month, I went to try and download my 2019 transcript, and no info on there. No cycle code no DD date there’s no info on my transcript, the year is there to download but no info on my income or nothing. WMR still shows one Bar. Is there anyone having the same issue?

• #4332692
                                                                                            Pearl

@Johnny if your transcripts are blank, that means they haven’t processed them yet. I have in the past seen transcripts update throughout the day, so don’t give up hope yet.

• #4332690
                                                                                              Johnny

I was accepted 1/21/20

No Path No EIC No ACTC

Updated transcripts shows no info no did date no cycle code, the transcripts is there just blank… why is this?

• #4332687
                                                                                                Pearl

I am in the same situation as Melissa. I am weekly. I filed on the 20th was accepted on the 21st. I am a weekly, so while WMR still just says accepted, my transcripts updated this morning with an 846 refund issued code and a date of 1/29. All the weeklies (who dont have EIC or ACTC) will see WMR update tomorrow. I deposit mine onto a Netspend card so I will get my deposit either this afternoon, or Sunday night judging by years past.
                                                                                                  People DID start to receive their deposits yesterday on Netspend so the IRS is moving unusually fast this year. Again, this only applies for people who are not on PATH.

• #4332682
                                                                                                  Melissa
                                                                                                    @mlssa33428

I was accepted 1/21/2020 and my transcripts were updated today with code 846 with DD of 1/29/2020. I have no EIC or child credit.

• #4332560
                                                                                                    Risha

Thanks for all the response. We all want our $ after all the hardwork that we did for the past year. No EIC or ACTC for me.

I hope to hear a good news by end of the week :) That just a bonus for me. If not, I am patiently enough to wait whenever it comes as long as it will. That will be awesome if I get my money deposited next week😃. Fingers crossed!

• #4332486
                                                                                                      RayC
                                                                                                        @rayman70

risha, I was just accepted today and I just filed my return on the 21st. I have EIC and dependants..so even tho I am a pather…I THINK I am in the test batch and could get my refund DD by the first week of Feb. Not sure about your situation, but My hunch is your also a test batch.

• #4332443
                                                                                                        Stevatar
                                                                                                          @steven

I can tell you this Risha.You were accepted in the second batch of a HUB test which runs this week. I was accepted in the first batch last week. So far no one from either batch has been approved with a DDD yet but we’re all hoping this week.Fingers crossed

• #4332421
                                                                                                          Tony

Not to be negative here but if anyone thinks there getting there refund before the IRS even starts accepting them your wrong quit frankly I wouldn’t have filed early I guess no one remembers what happened last year to the early filers they all got lost and resequenced so being in the test batch is not necessarily a good thing so good luck with that

• #4332418
                                                                                                            Risha

I think i’m weekly

• #4332404
                                                                                                              Dewy
                                                                                                                @dewy

It depends if you are a weekly or daily.. Do you know which you are?

• #4332400
                                                                                                                Joe

Per the IRS website Accepted by 1/27 = Funds released on 2/7

• #4332360
                                                                                                                  DLT

I filed with TT on 1/7, accepted 1/13 but not approved yet so no DDD as of today. I was hoping it would have happened yesterday but no such luck.

• #4332354
                                                                                                                    Donald
                                                                                                                      @dondalk
                                                                                                                  Viewing 54 reply threads
                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.