Accepted 01/30/2023 and no transcript

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Accepted 01/30/2023 and no transcript

• This topic has 87 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Fext.
  • Topic Starter
    Ted

Hi everyone!
      I came across this very helpful forum and I’m still struggling to find my way around here. I filed and my return was accepted on 01/30/2023 but as of right now my WMR shows “accepted “ still with tax topic 152 below. After I saw members here talk about transcripts, I logged into my IRS account and under 2022 transcripts it shows N/A. Is this normal?

Viewing 86 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Fext

Mrs KR, I’m in the exact same boat, transcripts updated this afternoon with a 3/15 DD date. Fingers crossed!!

Mrs. KR

Good afternoon!!

I wanted to let you know that this morning that my transcripts still showed N/A except for the bottom right.

I just checked again @1pm and they are know filled in and I finally have a DDD 3/15. I am hoping the rest of you get some good news soon.

I will continue to come by and check comments and answer questions if I have the answers.

Mrs. KR

Jay
              @jay-b

my transcripts updated overnight with cycle code 20231003 with a processing date of 3/27/2023. i filed on 2/16 but i also now have that dreaded 570 code. i am waiting until tomorrow to call them for an update since tomorrow will be 21 days since i filed so hopefully they will tell me what the hold is.

LSU316

@Mrs. KR…same boat for me. I was accepted 1/28 and had 1 bar, and still processing messages only until this week. At some point this week the Tax Topic 152 was added. I did call last week and they told me I was in the corrections dept and it could be until 4/1 for me. I hope we are seeing some movement now.

Mrs. KR

Hello everyone

Nothing has changed but maybe something minor. I filed on January 30th and was accepted on the 30th.

My transcripts still say N/A except for the bottom right that has 2022.

WMR says “still processing” and the minor change is tax topic 152 is back.
                  I haven’t received any letters from the IRS so hopefully I start seeing some movement on Friday in to Saturday since I am a weekly.

Fingers crossed
                  Mrs. KR

Steve

Filed Feb-13, accepted within an hour.
                    No transcripts yer, WMR removed the Tax Topic 152 and shows the below message:

Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. For more information about processing delays, please see our Refund Frequently Asked Questions.
                    Please Note:
                    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Velvetzea

Same boat here- file and accepted 01/19
                      EITC
                      ACTC

No offsets listed on the phone system,
                      WMR is “still processing”
                      transcripts are NA
                      haven’t been able to get through to any agent willing to look at my account until it hits the 60 day mark

Mrs. KR

Hey everyone

Just checking to see if anyone has seen an update to your transcripts and WMR.

Everything is the same for me. N/A on transcripts except the bottom right and WMR says still processing.

Mrs. KR

Mrs. KR

I keep writing a response but it doesn’t post.

WMR hasn’t updated it still says ‘still processing “. My transcripts still have N/A except for the bottom right that has 2022.

I called last Friday and the IRS representative told me I have been sent to error resolution department. It takes 10 weeks from when they received my tax return.

I filed on 01/30 and was accepted on 1/30

Mrs. KR

Steve

@Mrs. KR – Any update on your return?

Jmelissa

@ted
                              Yes, it’s normal.
                              Filed w TT 2/16, accepted right away.
                              The transcript showed N/A all the way until 2/23… on 2/23 transcript was updated with 846 code and 3/1 DDD.
                              I’ll update when SPTG shows received and/or deposited (TT fees through refund, using Chime).

Good luck!

Kldrex21

Accepted 1/30 with TT, wmr says still processing but my transcripts finally updated today with code 846, refund issued 3/1, just happy for some movement ..

Raf

Happy to see some people with updated transcripts!

No update for me. Filed on 1/22, accepted on 1/23. No PATH, simple return. No notice or verification required. WMR shows “still processing”, all transcripts N/A. Called IRS twice, and was told to give them another 21 days.

Amy

My transcript updated to 3/01/23 check your transcripts everyone 🎉🎉

Mimi D

Good Morning,

Just a simple update for all who are panicking or wondering…it doesn’t matter when you filed if you are claiming dependents EITC/ Child Tax…the first drops will be February 28th. They place holds on them til mid/end of February for the past few years.

Mom

I just checked my transcript and dd 03/01/23 I hope everyone gets DD too WMR 1 bar

Ted

I called the IRS again today after I called Tuesday and was told everything was ok, there are no issues. Well, today she asked me if I got a letter in the mail asking for additional info. I asked her what the letter was about, she couldn’t tell me. She couldn’t even tell me what day it was mailed out…SMH
                                          Pure incompetence….I’ll have to wait and see what the letter says. Accepted Jan 30th, one WMR bar and no transcripts.

Kayos904

But after I verified it said it could take up to 9 weeks to process. I called today and I spoke with a rep who states he does not see where I verified my identity just yet and I did it on Tuesday of this week. From what I read it can take at least a week to update in the system once u verify but I’m not sure how accurate that is. Hopefully this helps

Kayos904

I had the same issue with the “still processing “ message, I read on one of the forums to check my irs online account (different from checking transcripts) when I logged in I had a notification that I needed to verify my identity. I hadn’t received the letter so I prompted for them to send me one and the next day the letter that was originally sent came in the mail. I verified online because u need a number from the letter to verify. Pt. 2 cont in next post

Syd

Mrs. KR

Maybe you will update on Friday or Saturday. Sometimes people are just resequenced and pushed back. I would give it 2 more weeks! When you called did you give the IRS rep your information did they actually look into your account?

Candydoke

Same for me as well. I filed 2/5 and nothing. WRM is 1 bar and transcripts show N/A except wage shows 2022 but is blank. I didn’t even see an as of date!! And I still have the PATH message on WMR!

Mrs. KR

Good morning

Of course I checked again and still everything is still the same for me.

WMR says “still processing” and my transcripts are N/A except for the bottom right.

I think I am going to be a pain and call back to the IRS this morning on my way in. I just want a third person to confirm everything is still ok.

Mrs. KR

Fext

I’m out of the waiting, I called today and found that I had been flagged for missing information (I’m not aware or anything missing, but will find out). I got a kind of rude rep that told me there is nothing they can do for 10 weeks and don’t call back until after April 10th.

The process I used to get someone live is linked below. I wish you all better luck than I had.

https://amynorthardcpa.com/how-do-i-reach-a-real-person-at-the-irs/

scaredaboutmyrefund
                                                        @scaredaboutmyrefund

What number is everyone calling to talk to a person? I filed 1/27 still processing message and N/A on transcripts. Every number I call I get recordings.

Blue moon

Correction my dd is feb 27th typo as of date March 6

Mrs. KR

Syd

I called yesterday and again today just to confirm what I was told yesterday. My return isn’t showing any issues it’s just still processing.

Hopefully since I am a weekly filer I see movement on Friday.

Mrs. KR

Syd

Mrs. KR

Did you call? You probably need to verify your return, not ID me, it is a identity theft issue that random people got pulled and you have to have a control number and a letter. some did not get sent out so you have to call to get one. i had “still being processed” i filed on 1/24

Mrs. KR

Good morning

I don’t know why I do it but I check my transcripts every morning. Nothing has changed for me as of 6:30 this morning.

I filed on 1/30 and was accepted on 1/30. My transcripts are N/A except for the bottom right has 2022 but is blank.
                                                                WMR say “still processing”

I am hoping to see some movement this Friday and Saturday.

Mrs.KR

Mrs. KR

Good morning everyone

I don’t know why I check my transcripts every morning but nothing has changed for me as of 6:30 this morning.

I filed on 1/30 and was accepted on 1/30. My transcripts are N/A except for the bottom right has 2022 but is blank.

Mrs.KR

Mrs. KR

Good morning

Nothing has changed for me. I checked this morning @8 am.

I filed 1/30 and was accepted 1/30. WMR says “still processing” and my transcripts are N/A except the bottom right that has 2022 but no information given.

I am a weekly filer

I am hoping Friday and Saturday I get an update

Mrs. KR

Blue moon

I filed feb 11th. Was n/a except the bottom 2 but they were blanked with as of date of March 6 checked this morning everything updated with dd of Feb 17th check your transcripts good luck all

Fext

Thank you both! I’m in the same boat as a 1/31 with no movement or transcripts. Gives me some hope, my state refund will be deposited tomorrow, first time I’ve ever gotten state before federal and my state didn’t start accepting until the 11th of Feb.

• #4531163
                                                                        Mrs. KR

Hey everyone

Same as Ted when I called they said they didn’t see any reason for the delay. She did advise if I didn’t see any movement in two weeks that I should call back.

Mrs. KR

• #4531091
                                                                          Ted

So I called the IRS to ask about the delay. She said there are no codes she can see as to why it’s delayed. She said all looks good, just that they are behind with no reason given.
                                                                            Once again, it was accepted on Jan 30th and as of today, there are no transcripts and WMR its on one bar with “still being processed “ message.

• #4531006
                                                                            Amy

Hi everyone
                                                                              Filed 1/16
                                                                              Accepted 1/19
                                                                              blank wmr no tax topic -> just saying being processed no bars no amount
                                                                              No transcript at the top to (N/A)
                                                                              Bottom 2022 are blank
                                                                              Received a letter 2/8 ID verified online same day
                                                                              Nothing changed I’ve always been on path same dependents etc
                                                                              My state finally has movement
                                                                              Calling tomorrow as I hit over 21 days and as of stopped for 2/13

• #4530930
                                                                              Mrs. KR

Hello everyone

I have decided I am still going to check my transcripts everyday even though I am a weekly.

So I checked this morning (I know it’s a federal holiday) and I am still N/A on my transcripts except for the bottom right. WMR still says “still processing”.

I will check again tomorrow and then try to give them a call since it will be pasty 21 days.

Mrs. KR

• #4530871
                                                                                Mom

@Mary.
                                                                                  Thank you 🙏 I really hope so 😞

• #4530862
                                                                                  Mary

@MOM

I think “being processed” as apposed to “still being processed” is a good sign. It’s only been 11 days so hopefully they’re not gonna take much longer. Or go past the 21 days.

• #4530859
                                                                                    Mom

Files 2/8 accepted same day pather never gott path message just that it is being processed transcript before path lifted was na all boxes except wages then after path lifted. Account and wades 2022 bottom 2 top 2 still na WMR 1 bar I am super stressed and worried I really need this money last year I had my refund date by the 2/11 anyways so am in the same boat as you all and I have been paying for all of us🙏

• #4530858
                                                                                      Mom

Files 2/8 accepted same day pather never gott path message just that it is being processed transcript before path lifted was na all boxes except wages then after path lifted. Account and wades 2022 bottom 2 top 2 still na WMR 1 bar I am super stressed and worried I really need this money last year I had my refund date by the 2/11 anyways so am in the same boat as you all and I have been paying for all of us🙏

• #4530851
                                                                                        Kldrex21

Still processing, transcripts N/A, 1 bar, accepted 1/30 with TT, WMR changed Saturday morning from being processed topic 152 to “ Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” Hopefully this means theres been some sort of movement

• #4530835
                                                                                          Brian
                                                                                            @mr-impatient

Just so you all know, it is possible to change from a weekly to a daily or a daily to a weekly. At some point last year, I changed from a weekly to a daily. This change has continued into this year, for which I am grateful. My transcripts updated yesterday (Saturday), and my WMR updated this morning. I hope this helps any of you dealing with these issues.

• #4530823
                                                                                            Ted

I’m weekly as well.

• #4530820
                                                                                              Mrs. KR

Ted
                                                                                                If you go and look at your old transcripts do your codes end in 01, 02, 03, 04 that normally means daily updates if you end in 05 that normally means a weekly update on Friday for transcripts and Saturday for WMR.

I am weekly but I still check everyday just in case.

Angie

• #4530819
                                                                                                angela

ok guys and gals.. i had to verify my identity just did it last night.. on the website it says up to 9-10 weeks .my question is has anyone had to verfy identity and updates sooner. for this year

• #4530817
                                                                                                  Ted

Just curious, how do people know whether they are so called daily or weekly processing accounts?
                                                                                                    Or this can be figured out only after you get access to current year transcripts?

• #4530813
                                                                                                    Ted

Same here, no updates.

• #4530803
                                                                                                      Mrs. KR

Good morning

I figured it would be a long shot and checked this morning. I still have 1 bar with a message of still processing. My transcripts are still the same N/A except for the bottom right but that one is blank.

• #4530767
                                                                                                        Fext

No movement here either, 1 bar in WMR, no transcripts, but I did get notice from my state that they approved my refund and got a DD date of the 22nd. Don’t think I’m going to hit the federal return date of the 21st

• #4530677
                                                                                                          Ted

I’m thinking maybe in my case has something to do with 2021 amended tax return.
                                                                                                            When I filed my 2022 return, I also filed a 2021 return as well. Both show as processing as of right now.
                                                                                                            It could be something to do with that, who knows anymore….
                                                                                                            My CPA told me they will process my 20222 even with 2021 amendment pending, but I’m not sure I totally believe that.

• #4530671
                                                                                                            Mrs. KR

Ted

I am still stuck with only the bottom right transcript with a 2022. I did update on the WMR but it now say “still processing”.

I had they same thought that if they sent me a letter it should have at least update on my transcripts.

I am a weekly so I am hoping for some better movement next Friday into Saturday.

Keep us updated if you figure anything out.

Mrs. KR

• #4530644
                                                                                                              Raf

Same for me. Nothing has updated and I filed on 1/22, accepted on 1/23. I called them yesterday and they asked me to wait another 3 weeks for processing. No information was given to me as to why it’s delayed.

• #4530640
                                                                                                                Ted

I do have a question for experts around here: the transcripts should update for any reason the return is processed, right? Even if its an audit, ID verify or any hiccups I would assume with the code to reflect that.
                                                                                                                  I still have N/A after it was accepted on Jan 30 and don’t know what to expect.

• #4530393
                                                                                                                  Mrs. KR

I am starting to get worried as well. I just checked again because I keep seeing people saying they just got updated.

My transcripts still say N/A except for the bottom right one.

Maybe we will see something tomorrow if not I am going to call on Tuesday because that will be 21 days since I have been accepted.

Mrs. KR

• #4530378
                                                                                                                    Raf

Filed on 1/22, accepted on 1/23 no path, simple return. All transcripts showing N/A with the exception of wage. WMR changed a week ago from being processed topic 152 to “ Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.”

I have not received any letters from the IRS. At this point, I’ll just forget about it since I can’t figure out what’s going on.

• #4530370
                                                                                                                      jstarr

Filed 2/3 and accepted the same day. All fields show N/A except wage, that shows no return filed. I’m starting to get worried.

• #4530340
                                                                                                                        Fext

Same here, checked just now (1/31 filer), still 1 bar in WMR and no transcripts except for Wage for 2022 and it’s blank, I may get my state refund before federal!

• #4530107
                                                                                                                          Mrs. KR

Sorry everyone that should have said my transcripts still say N/A instead of 2022 not 2020🙂

• #4530083
                                                                                                                            Joseph
                                                                                                                              @joseph323

Updating today so wishing you luck

• #4530077
                                                                                                                              Mrs. KR

Joseph323

My transcripts haven’t updated they say N/A instead of 2020..

• #4530069
                                                                                                                                Joseph
                                                                                                                                  @joseph323

Check transcripts, not wmr, wmr is slow, transcripts updated just now

• #4530063
                                                                                                                                  ShottyB

Same as many. 1/25 accepted using TT AND no path . One bar and N/A like I have not filed. Odd

• #4530060
                                                                                                                                    Mrs. KR

Hey everyone

Nothing has changed for me. Still N/A on transcripts and WMR is one bar.

Mrs KR

• #4529901
                                                                                                                                      Kldrex21

Accepted 1/29 with TT. WMR still on 1 bar, Tax Topic 152. 2022 Transcripts are N/A except wages one in bottom right. I have a friend who filed 1/19 so accepted once irs starting taking them in and received her money today. Hoping for some movement this weekend.

• #4529790
                                                                                                                                        Mrs. KR

@Fext

I have the same thing for transcripts the bottom right I can click on but there’s no information available.

I just checked again around 10:00 am and everything is still the same.

I might check again after dinner but I’m just hoping that it pops up tomorrow or Saturday.

• #4529786
                                                                                                                                          Fext

Status update: 1/31 Filing

WMR: 1 Bar (has not changed since refund was accepted) Topic 152
                                                                                                                                            Transcripts: 2022s still show N/A, bottom right has link for 2022 but no information

As of Feb 16th @ 8:00am

• #4529754
                                                                                                                                            Mrs. KR

@Zee

I filed on January 30th and was accepted within 30 minutes. I am claiming the CTC, EIC and ACTC.

This is the first year that we have qualified for the EIC, and ACTC.
                                                                                                                                              I am considered weekly but in the past I have updated on a daily time frame but mostly weekly.

I’m really just hoping that I see an update tomorrow or Saturday.

• #4529747
                                                                                                                                              Zee

@FelineFrenzy

When did you file? I’m in the same boat but I filed 2/7

• #4529744
                                                                                                                                                FelineFrenzy

Nothing new. Still n/a with as of date Feb 27. One bar on WMR

• #4529697
                                                                                                                                                  Mrs. KR

Hey everyone

Just checking in on this tread. I am still without transcripts update and WMR still on 1 bar.

I am hoping for an update tomorrow or Saturday.

Mrs. KR

• #4529554
                                                                                                                                                    justme

filed/accepted 2/2
                                                                                                                                                      TT paid fees up front
                                                                                                                                                      EITC/CTC
                                                                                                                                                      PATH
                                                                                                                                                      no path act on WMR, just the one bar with the 152 code
                                                                                                                                                      Bottom two parts of transcripts show 2022 and have no info on them other than the as of date 2/27/2023
                                                                                                                                                      top two areas have N/A

This is the same as a few of the years, I should update this Friday on transcripts…if not, then a assume there is some weird journey I have to endure

• #4529549
                                                                                                                                                      Dev77

Accepted 1/26, I used TT. WMR is on 1 bar. Transcripts are all N/A except wages one in bottom right. Thats as of today 2/15/23

• #4529547
                                                                                                                                                        Mrs. KR

Hello everyone

Just checking in to see if anyone is still showing N/A on transcripts.

I still am

Mrs. KR

• #4529457
                                                                                                                                                          Fext

In the same boat here too, I filed with TT on Jan 31, accepted within minutes. 1 bar on WMR as of today (Feb 14th) IRS reports 2022 not processed and N/A on transcripts for 2022. I did have to use the “Self Employed” version of TT that I did for contracting, but pretty straight forward submission. I also claimed some AMT credit from 2021 though…maybe that’s the hold up?

I don’t think I’m going to hit that Feb 21st DD date.

• #4529385
                                                                                                                                                            Morgan Paige

Filed and accepted 2/5, Same thing – no transcript records one bar on WMR with tax topic 152. Any idea how much longer anyone??

• #4529368
                                                                                                                                                              Ted

No, just checked and it still shows N/A.

• #4529365
                                                                                                                                                                Mrs. KR

@Ted

Did you have anything update for you this morning. I am still showing N/A on my transcripts.

Mrs. KR

• #4529212
                                                                                                                                                                  Mrs. KR

Howie88

I owe the state this year . Sorry I can’t be of any help

• #4529196
                                                                                                                                                                    Howard
                                                                                                                                                                      @howie88

Mrs KR did you get your state taxes yet I’m from Virginia too

• #4529194
                                                                                                                                                                      Not new

My sister got her state DD Saturday. She filed 1/26. Georgia is sending out refunds.

• #4529189
                                                                                                                                                                        Mrs. KR

ShottyB

I am from Virginia

• #4529188
                                                                                                                                                                          ShottyB

Any of y’all that are in same waiting boat from Georgia!? I am reading delays related to the decision regarding the Kemp rebate. 🤔

• #4529187
                                                                                                                                                                            Newnew

Same 2/20 as or date

• #4529182
                                                                                                                                                                              Mrs. KR

Same

• #4529160
                                                                                                                                                                                Ted

I filed with a CPA actually. Not convinced it was worth the money, next year I’ll use TT again.

• #4529158
                                                                                                                                                                                  FelineFrenzy

Same

• #4529156
                                                                                                                                                                                    ShottyB

Yeah, I am stuck also. Assuming you are a TurboTax user also? I was accepted 1/25 and transcripts haven’t updated and WMR is one bar. Probably resequenced batch coming soon!

Viewing 86 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.