971 & 570 codes 3/7/22 20220705

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season 971 & 570 codes 3/7/22 20220705

• This topic has 36 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Monica.
  • Topic Starter
    Abundance38

Anyone with these codes please use this board to update on the status of your return. I was told the return would take up to 3/29 to process :-/.
      I hope it doesn’t take that long. Hopefully there will be a date updated soon.

Viewing 35 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        kyo
          @kyo

[quote quote=4520077] @Kyo and @Amazinglyaggravated22: is your return transcript showing N/A still or it has been updated and that is where you saw the codes 570 and 971? Or are the codes 570 and 971 on your 2021 account transcript and your 2021 return transcript show N/A still?[/quote]

Mine updated from N/A to 2021 in February and that’s when I got 570 and 971 a week later

Monica

Everyone with these codes and cycle date.. I can’t speak on every situation but I have these exact cycle code and irs codes for only one week. I even called the irs and was told too wait until April. Transcripts updated Friday and wmr sat morning. Do not stress. As long as you don’t owe nobody no money.. Which these codes only mean an error was found on your tax return. Then you will be fine. Stress less! It’s coming.

I am broke

@Kyo and @Amazinglyaggravated22: is your return transcript showing N/A still or it has been updated and that is where you saw the codes 570 and 971? Or are the codes 570 and 971 on your 2021 account transcript and your 2021 return transcript show N/A still?

kyo
                @kyo

[quote quote=4520072]Recieved 570 code 2/28/22 971 code on 03/07/2022. As of date 03/07/2022. Received CP05 letter today. Says my reurn is under review dont do anything they have 60 days. Wtf. This is bull[/quote]

Exact same thing with me

Amazinglyaggravated22

Recieved 570 code 2/28/22 971 code on 03/07/2022. As of date 03/07/2022. Received CP05 letter today. Says my reurn is under review dont do anything they have 60 days. Wtf. This is bull

Arreyis

That’s good news @saminKY! Might be waiting for a while, but at least you know it’s being worked on and they’re already fixing the error :) Wish I didn’t need MY IS form this year xD

saminKY

Just got off the phone with IRS (after 2hr hold) and was told that error was with the ATC and that the delay is because they need more time to finish up processing he said give them til April 8th!This tax year is terrible. 😔 hoping that the transcript updates tonight with 846 if that is the only hold up. 20220507 with 970&571 tax codes

saminKY

@Arreyis thank you for your response so in regards to my IS we wasn’t even offset. So we filed and really didn’t need to cause neither one of us has anything being taken out. So I don’t know. Thank you.

Arreyis

saminKY, if you filed IS you’re in the same boat as me. They’ll get to us when they get to us, and it could take 11-14 weeks or even longer. All they have left to do with mine is offset it and send it out, but evidently it must not be that simple. Lord knows they were quick to take my money last year when I didn’t file it, but they’re slow as heck to get it to me this year when I did.

saminKY

Hello I have the same 571 & 971 tax code with 20220507 cycle my refund was reduced by $2500 which I figured out was due to wrong amount of ACTC we also filed IS but I didn’t see anything on transcript but the transcript hasn’t updated and we still have the extended delay message on WMR. So question is has anyone with same information tax transcript updated yet today as of 3/8 and does anyone had a DDD yet?

Tiffany

Same codes. No update on transcript today.

Momda

I have the same codes, dates, and cycle numbers. Nothing has changed :*(

William
                                  @chevyman8186

No 846 code
                                  Just 570
                                  An delayed message still as last code.
                                  8o5 cycle code

Luken904

Has anyone got there deposit yet that has the ddd 3/2/22

Billie

updated 571 resolved DDD 3/2 = )

Andrea

Shows mine has been resolved and I have a DDD of march 2nd!!!

Abundance38

I updated with codes 571/846 and a DDD of 3/2!!!

ghost

i updated to 571/846 w/ 3/2 dd

Mamiana

Did you update to a 846 today?

Tasha

My transcript did update but no 846 or 571. I had 971 noticed issued only and updated to 520 bankruptcy filed on today. Anyone familiar with this and know when I might get my refund?

Ambedawn

Filed 1/25 delay code 570/971 transcripts updated to 846 last night 3/2 WMR will update tonight

Debbie

Cycle code 20220705 here. Codes 971 & 570 dated 3/7/2022, Code 571 dated 3/14/2022, and the long-awaited Code 846 dated 3/4/2022. It updated overnight on the transcript, sometime between 10pm and 6am. Where’s My Refund page is still showing the delay message: “We apologize, but your return processing has been delayed beyond the normal timeframe.”

Andrew
                                                      @voslik

My transripts updated and I have a 571 code and 846 code with a DDD of 3/2! My refund is reduced but it was already discussed and I knew about it.

StillWaiting

My transcript finally updated with the 571 code – DDD of 3/2 ; but my refund was decreased :(

Ambedawn

I truly believe if you have these codes and see the adjustment on transcript cycle code 20220705, we will update tonight with a refund date

jaquita
                                                            @jaquita22cohens

@cwilliamson!
                                                            Everyone’s situation is different so maybe something little for you but definitely if it’s passed your 21days I would call maybe you can get it resolved over the phone! I’ve called over three times now and there saying wait for letter nothing I can do but wait!

Sarah
                                                              @puddles88

The people answering tge phone will litterly tell you maximum time frame and you can have better luck having your palm read and that’s just facts it’s rare to have decent person say what’s going on but the time frames are phoney I read parts of the manual and it says “tell the caller 30 days to call back and if it’s been 30 days tell them 30 more days”

CWilliamson

Accepted 1/26…. So do you all mean the 570 code and 971 on transcript? My WMR has not updated and in fact bar went away. Transcript has been available for over a week saying processing date 3/7. But I do see these codes at the bottom of transcript with 3/7 date does that mean I need to contact someone?

jaquita
                                                                  @jaquita22cohens

Same everything date codes, spoke with irs today and was told since there backed up because of Covid it will take up to 120 days 🤦🏽‍♀️!

Luken904

Andrew …..What problem did you have that you had to fix over the phone? If u don’t mind me asking.

Luken904

I was accepted 1/26/22
                                                                      Wmr say still processing. Transcript has as of date 3/7/22 code 971 and 570..I actually got a rep on the phone today and she said I made a math error recovery rebate credit and they made a adjustment and I’ll get a letter later on with more info but the computer fixed it and I just have to wait for it to finish processing and hopefully transcript will update to 846 soon. I pray tonight because I think I’m a weekly my cycle code ends in 05 .

Andrew
                                                                        @voslik

Km,

Try this number with these different extensions. Not all at once.

1-866-682-7451 ext 569 /568/ 362

• #4517252
                                                                        Km

How does anyone get ahold of a rep. I have tried the extensions on here to get to someone but every time it is “Call volume is extremely high and we can’t answer you call at this time”. All for forgetting about not claiming a stimulus payment from a year ago I forgot about. Have same codes with 3/7 date and accepted return 1/24.

• #4517250
                                                                          Dorib

I have the same info showing on my transcript and amount is 4200 less. I have a irs letter coming today (was able to see on mail delivery email). Will keep you guys posted on what it states.

• #4517247
                                                                            Andrew
                                                                              @voslik

I was told by IRS rep two days ago that once you get the 570 fixed it should take 7 days to update on your transcripts and wmr. I got mine fixed last Friday and seeing as I’m a weekly Friday seems to look promising. I’m assuming it’s 7 days from when the problem is fixed over the phone because that’s what I did. I’ll update yall!

• #4517236
                                                                              ghost

same here reduced by 4k but rep said i should have refund by 3/14 and i might possibly update tonight as im a weekly

Viewing 35 reply threads
                                                                            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.