846 for 2/24 – No WMR update?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season 846 for 2/24 – No WMR update?

• This topic has 17 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Brittany williams.
  • Topic Starter
    Igor

Anyone else had 846 for 2/24 yesterday on transcript and WMR did not update from 1 Bar?

Viewing 16 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brittany williams

No DDD anyone yet

Kymama

Ok. I went and dug my calendar out. Lol. I write things down and keep them so I can remember and look back. Last year I updated on the Tuesday. Got it in direct deposit the very next day on Wednesday. Bank says pending deposit for Wednesday. Still at one bar. EIC, CTC AND PATH. FILED 2/1 accepted 2/13 one bar since then.

Mouse
              @mouseylilgurl

I NEVER get a WMR update until after it hits my bank account. My transcripts say I am due a refund on 2/22/21 (the 846 code) and I do have a pending deposit (I was finally able to log into sbtpg this afternoon and saw they had received it) then I checked my bank.
              Gotta give the Irs props this year its the fastest Ive gotten my refund since the path act started!! They should do this every year!

Kaylee
                @kaylee

[quote quote=4457138]Per irs website wmr will not start updating until 2/22/2021[/quote]

That’s not what they said. They said update projected on that day for those who are PATH, not that they won’t start updating until then.

Kaylee
                  @kaylee

I’ve seen the pending deposit in my bank account since Friday. WMR still at 1 bar.

thicks
                    @thicks

@Jenn:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

To register and use this service, you need:

• your SSN, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return,
                    • access to your email account,
                    • your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan, and
                    • a mobile phone linked to your name (for faster registration) or ability to receive an activation code by mail.

Jenn

Path lifted on Feb 15. I still have one bar. I remember that I always get my refund on wednesdays.
                      Hoping for this wednesday! Is it hard to get transcripts? I never did that before. Is it instant online?

Dee

Filed 2/14 Accepted 2/19 One bar on WMR checked transcripts this morning have a direct deposit date 2/24….
                        We shall see….

Waitinggame2020

Per irs website wmr will not start updating until 2/22/2021

cgdesilva
                            @cgdesilva

Yes same I got a 846 for 2/24. I dont expect WMR to update before I see the funds. Both path credits to so they are moving.

Geesh-Louise

Yep. I received my refund deposit Thursday. My transcripts updated with a 846 on early morning Thursday 2/18….then deposit hit that afternoon. My WMR right now shows one bar. I had DDD 2/23.

Rockie
                                @rockstar0905

@Kymama Same here. I got bored and looked at my account since the whole Pather thing and I have gotten mine on the last Wednesday just like yours

Tasha L

Yes same date for DD. Filed January 31. EIC AND CTC. WMR 1 bar. Still as of today.

Kymama

Yes. Me too. I always updated Saturday for the following Wednesday for 18 years. However last 2 years I didn’t update till Monday with DDD for Wednesday. So we should update by then. Accepted 2-12. Pather, EIC AND CTC

Amanda
                                      @virgogirly36

Same, In the past my transcripts always updated friday with a WMR update saturday morning. Not this year i feel lost lol

BITCOIN

Meeee

Kimberly

Yes, same situation here

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.