570/971 codes 1 week watch party.

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season 570/971 codes 1 week watch party.

• Topic Starter
    Ms tax

So I have codes 570/971 as of March 14. I did call IRS she said I should see a change in a week which most people with the codes do or have refund.
      So if you are a 570/971 let’s watch for the next week

Viewing 37 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        soso75
          @soso75

Transcripts finally updated with code 570 and code 766 (credit to account) -$3000.00. No notice issued code and no 846. We are a weekly. Filed and accepted 02/27. Nothing on WMR.

Guess it’ll be another week for an update. 🤦🏻‍♀️

CandyKush

I filed with Tax act EITC messed up my recovery rebate- 2/22 accepted taxes submitted 2/23 accepted. Received the 570-971 3/19 with a post date of 4/4 checked this am to see if transcripts update 571/846 but I have another 970 code with a date of 4/14/22. Anyone else have this issue? should I contact IRS or wait to see if I need to do anything or give it another week?

Queen_Monique
              @queenmonique

Mine updated this morning after week hold on 971, 570 codes with extra refund credit. DDD 03/16
              F/A 02/22/22

Monica

Irs*

Monica

@T no problem believe me I was stressed I Called the it’s and was told it could be up too April but def not the case it was only a week after the codes!! You got this it’ll be over soon!!

T

@Monica thanks, mine updated this am with those codes and thanks to y’all I know not to freak out. So just wait a week, thanks again. ❤️

Monica

570/971 for one week transcripts updated ddd 3/16

kyo
                        @kyo

[quote quote=4519982]Filed and accepted 1/24. I have 570 code with date 2/28 and 971 code with date 3/7. As of date is 3/7 .Received 2 4644c letters already saying they need up to 60 days and nothing is needed from me. Transcript hasn’t updated in about 2 weeks i think . WMR says being processed.[/quote]

Same

NicoleJ

Filed and accepted 1/24. I have 570 code with date 2/28 and 971 code with date 3/7. As of date is 3/7 .Received 2 4644c letters already saying they need up to 60 days and nothing is needed from me. Transcript hasn’t updated in about 2 weeks i think . WMR says being processed.

P

@MannyBz

My transcripts updated (this past Friday 03/04/2022) to 3/21/2022 for as of date, code 971 and 570 have that date as well. We will get updated this Friday, I can’t see it no other way :)

MannyBz

OK so i files 2/1, the 4th I believe my transcript became available before it was n.a. it has 971/570 codes and date of 3/21//2022 on both codes. Hopefully something will update on friday

Jahnai

I see my transcript however said action pending 3/21 -2022 and 971 what does thos mean ans when should i expect refund.

Justgowithit

5:38am just checked transcripts and 571 and 846 code DDD 3/9!! Refund reduced by almost 5000 but thank God it’s over now

Ms tax

So l did get an update 846 for 03/09.
                                    Trans say still processing refund date when available
                                    I did not have to id verify but I have a ip pin
                                    Filed 02/04 with TT
                                    Got accepted 02/07
                                    Transcript updated last Friday to codes 570/971
                                    Waited 1 week for 846 refund issued
                                    Wmr no movement I suspect movement Saturday.
                                    I will be here for today only for questions but other than that see ya next year and good luck!

Jahnai

My was reduced by 1400 however my transcripts did update so im hoping not to look after that i will get my refund

Mamiana

Finally updated guys to 846!!! DDD 3/9!! 🥳 best of luck to you all!

Iisah okc

Filed and accepted 2/1. Wmr gave delay message on 2/19. Transcripts updated to 971 and 570 code 2/25. Transcripts updated to 571 code and 846 ddd 3/9. It’s coming everyone

Highly Irritated

I have the 846 Code and DDD of 3/9!!!

Daddy-o

4 am

571 and 846!!!!

3-9 ddd

Mimzy

3:37am where I am

Checked and updated trans !

846 DDD is 3/09!!

Fingers crossed for everyone here !!!

Mimzy

This wait is .. ugh. Ya girl is over it.

Mamiana

Hoping we all update tonight!

Ms tax

Can y’all see your 2021 tax summary on the irs website via account? Mines just updated yesterday with adjusted amount

Daddy-o

I got my 570 code on 2/25

Andrew
                                                          @voslik

Even thoughi got my DDD and my WMR updated I’m not giving up on you guys. If I can help let me know. I know how frustrating these codes are.

Wurdemdollas@

Filed cycle 20220705
                                                            2/2
                                                            Reduced Refund
                                                            Code 570/971
                                                            Transcript updated Friday 2/18(with codes570/971)and 2/24( codes 572/846)
                                                            With 572/846
                                                            Wmr updated DDD 3/7
                                                            On the side deposit date 3/2 adjusted amount
                                                            Letter date by 3/7
                                                            Detail of possibilities why refund was reduced you can resolve the money they took later if you disagree

Ms tax

I heard the next round is 03/7 or 03/10 not sure but an update next week

Iisah okc

Yes. I seen some people with similar issues get dd’s of 3/2/22 today with both codes. Could we be that lucky?

Ms tax

Hopefully we will be saying “see ya next year” Friday

Iisah okc

Woke up to both codes this morning with as of 3/14/22. Praying for our dd’s soon

up

@TexasMom just wait it out your ok were all in the same boat here🤞🏾

TexasMom

I just reviewed my mind transcript and I do have code 570 no 971. Should I call the IRS to resolve or just wait it out?

• #4517959
                                                                        Mamiana

I woke up with codes 570 & 971 because of wrong amount on return hopefully we update next week we keep you guys posted as well!

• #4517890
                                                                          Ms tax

We should IRS lady basically told me a week ..

• #4517887
                                                                            Mimzy

Filed 1/24
                                                                              Accepted 1/25
                                                                              Wmr delay on 2/10
                                                                              N/A on trans until about 4am 2/25
                                                                              Updated today (2/25) to codes 570/971 about 630am

Reduced my refund by 1400 , and removed my baby born in 2021

Only change made to amount was the 1400 deduction

I’ll be here with yall for the 1 week wait.
                                                                              Hopefully we all get our DDD next Friday!

• #4517854
                                                                              Ms tax

I got a 1,000 increase

• #4517852
                                                                                Jay

I think they adjusted mine because I already got the stimulus so they reduced mine by 1400

• #4517851
                                                                                  Jay

I am on the same boat. Same as of & codes. Lets see.

Viewing 37 reply threads
                                                                                • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.